My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wifeneedn
Experienced

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:37 am

Great lifestyle story! Enjoy the forth can't wait to hear about your day.
Cheers, ;-)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 am

Well, the weekend was amazing to say the least! We got to Drew's and his friend Sue showed up about 30 minutes later. Not long afterwards Sue and my wife were in Drew's amazing bed going down on each other with Drew jumping in after a bit. My wife ordered me to strip and get on the bed and she had Sue start sucking my dick and told me that I was not allowed to cum and if I did she and Sue would take turns using a strap on on me! I managed to not cum (fortunately Sue isn't as good at blow jobs as my wife) and while Sue was working on me Drew was giving my wife a good fucking in the swing at the foot of the bed. After they finished Drew got on the bed and my wife ordered me to suck his dick, which I did while Sue was still sucking mine trying hard to make me cum. After a few more minutes we all stopped as it was time to go to the play party.

We got to the party, which started with a cookout and fireworks. When we arrived the party host was putting up a chain hoist on his patio, which I helped him finish installing, and then we got a tour of the house. He had a dungeon set up in his garage with several pieces of BDSM equipment! After the fireworks everyone went back into the house and some started removing clothes for play. True to her word, my wife had me strip down and put my chastity cage and a collar on. She also stripped down and put a leather corset and heels on, no panties or bottom of any kind. One of the women came into the bedroom and helped me with my wife's corset and told my wife that she likes helping people get dressed. My wife told her that next time she could put my chastity cage on me and the woman told her that she would love to do that! She then paraded me around like this for a bit. After a while she took me to the garage tied me to a St. Andrews cross and used her flogger on me until I had some pretty good stripes on my back and ass. She then took me out on the patio, where several people were sitting chatting. She had one of the men there help her suspend me upside down from the hoist I had earlier helped install, and then flogged me some more. she then turned me around so I could see all the people watching. After I was lowered and unhooked from the hoist I looked around and it looked like just about everyone at the party was out there on the patio and had been watching my wife and I. It seems I was the very first one to be suspended on the hoist! We didn't do much after that but watch others play. When we were ready to leave my wife walked up to Drew and kissed him passionately on the lips in front of everyone while I stood there naked and caged and told him she would see him in a few days. We then went into the bedroom and got dressed and went to our hotel room. My wife let me take my cage off at the room and then she teased me for a while, telling me how proud she was of how I had handled myself at Drew's and at the party. She said she really enjoyed the play party and is looking forward to doing that a lot more. She said it was huge turn on for her to have me naked and caged in front of all those people!

The next morning during and after breakfast she started texting William, the black guy she has been sexting with all week. He asked us to come to his place and she gave me his address. After we got there we chatted for a while and got acquainted with each other. William then reached over and started fondling my wife's breast and that was all the ice breaker she needed. She quickly removed her clothes and then William's clothes and started sucking his cock while I sat on the couch watching. His cock wasn't big by most standards, my wife said it was average but definitely bigger than mine. After a bit my wife told me "Take your clothes off, I want to see you stroking your little dick while you watch us but don't you dare cum!" She continued to suck William's cock until he came in her mouth. She then motioned me over and kissed me, transferring his cum into my mouth, which I swallowed. This wasn't a big surprise to me as she has said she wanted to do that and when she made him cum in her mouth I knew what was coming. We then kicked back on the couch with my wife sitting between William and I, stroking both of our dicks. When William got hard again she mounted him and rode him to several orgasms (she later told me she had at least 5 orgasms while she was fucking him). When he came inside her pussy she then got off and sat back on the couch and had me clean William's cream pie. After I had cleaned her to her satisfaction she told William that I could clean him up too if he wanted. He grinned at her and said "No, I'm good. I'll just air dry." After a little more talk we got dressed and we headed home. My wife said she thinks William was just nervous and she will continue to try and get him to let me suck his dick. She gets really turned on seeing me suck her lover's dicks and really wants to see me with a black cock in my mouth!

Tally for the weekend, my wife had sex with 3 different men (me being one of them) and a woman! She is hoping to meet up with another guy that she has been sexting with later this week, and there is another play party in two weeks at the same house we were at, which she said we will definitely be attending! I think Pandora's box has been opened and all I can do is hang on for the ride!

Katoom990
Virgin

Unread post by Katoom990 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 am

An amazing story, am loving hearing about it and such a turn on. Thanks for sharing it with us
Just because you are breathing does not mean you are alive...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:50 am

Just got a text from my wife. She will definitely be meeting with Antonio, the other guy she has been sexting with, tomorrow evening!

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:29 am

Dear Desertsub

Thanks for the updates,
Really good to see how Your Wife is letting Herself go and making submit to Her.

Looking forward to more updates

sincerely
elina

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 am

We met with Antonio last night and it was quite an evening to say the least! We met for pizza at a winery and he suggested we go to a local adult bookstore for some fun. They have video rooms that you can comfortably fit 4 people in. When we left the winery my wife walked out with Antonio's arm around her and when we got to the parking lot she told me "You can go by yourself, I'm going with Antonio!" Instant hard on when she said that! I got to the bookstore first and when they came in my wife came over and kissed me then headed back to the video booths with Antonio. I gave them a couple of minutes and when I went back and entered the room they were both already naked and fucking! My wife had her leg propped up on the couch and Antonio was fucking her from behind. I had a good view of his cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy in the flickering light of the video screen as she told me "Take your clothes off and play with yourself, but don't you dare cum!" After a couple of minutes she sat back on the couch and Antonio got on his knees in front of her and continued to fuck her until he came. As soon as he pulled out my wife said "You have work to do, clean me up." I did as I was told and once I had lapped up her creampie she told me "Clean Antonio too!", and being the obedient submissive I did as I was told. As I was sucking Antonio's cock he started to get hard again and my wife took over the sucking. In a few minutes they were back to fucking again and once again, after he came inside her I was ordered to do clean up, first on my wife and then on Antonio. When I started to clean Antonio he started getting hard again! My wife saw this and told me to keep going and told Antonio she wanted him to cum in my mouth! After a couple of minutes I could feel him tense up and he shoved his cock to the back of my throat. I could feel him pulsing as he orgasmed but as far as I could tell he didn't really ejaculate, I guess he was empty after the first two. Antonio and my wife both got dressed and he kissed her before leaving and told her to text him later. I was still sitting on the couch naked, as my wife hadn't given me permission to get dressed yet. After Antonio left she opened the video room door about 6 inches and sat down next to me and started stroking my dick. She said "We still have some time on the video, lets watch it until it runs out." A few minutes later a guy we didn't know poked his head in to take a look and he got invited in. He came in and closed the door and then pulled down the gym shorts he was wearing and started stroking himself. I could see in the dim light that he had a decent sized cock that was uncircumcised. My wife leaned forward and took it in her mouth and proceeded to give him one of her amazing blow jobs. It didn't take long for him to cum and right after he came she leaned over and kissed me and deposited his load in my mouth and then leaned back with a smile and said "Swallow it!" He then pulled up his shorts and thanked my wife and left. I'm guessing my wife has a thing for snowballing, as this is the second time she has done it to me! She continued teasing my dick until the time ran out on our video, but no orgasm! She told me to get dressed and take her to get some coffee. On the way home she told me that I had passed one of the goals she had set for me and was very proud of the slave I am becoming. She also informed me that along with Drew and William, Antonio will definitely be a regular for her!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:11 am

I will be out of town this Saturday with a buddy of mine and she just informed me that since I have other things to do she is going for round two with William, the young black guy!

On another note, she brought up the subject of pictures yesterday. At the kink play party we attended, another person took some pictures for her of her flogging me and she really liked them. She said that I should start getting pictures of her with her lovers, and maybe even some video! That caught me by surprise, as she has always been quite camera shy in the past, especially in respect to sex because of the sensitive nature of her job. She has had some amazing attitude changes lately and I love where she's going! I brought up the possibility of posting some pics of her in the hotties section here and she seemed open to it. I would ultimately like to get her on here and see her get verified but she probably wouldn't be real active. She isn't much of an internet person, as she says she spends too much time on a computer at work and doesn't really feel like doing it at home. Hopefully that will change too, who knows?

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Thanks again for the updates Desertsub,

Good to see that Your Mistress is happy with your progress and letting Herself go and enjoying the sex She deserves.

We can only hope that your Mistress will allow you to post pictures and that She will eventually want to get verified and post here herself.

Sincerely
elina

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Amazing post desertsub!!!!!!!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 am

OOAA wrote:Amazing post desertsub!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Well, the meet with William didn't happen. He didn't even text her back until about noon Saturday and told her he had been partying the night before and had just gotten up. She told him she had other things she had to do and it was off for the day (don't stand up a latina, they take it personally!) and she would get with him later.

On another note, she told me that the salesman I referred to in an earlier post called her on Friday and will be stopping by to see her in a week or so. In no uncertain terms she told me "I am finally going to get fucked in my office! If you're lucky, I'll call you on my cell phone and let you listen." I've never gotten to listen over the phone while she was being fucked so I hope she does follow through with that!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Time for an update, things are heating up and some changes are coming! Also, a couple of firsts!

The wife has been getting fucked by Dale fairly regular now, at least once a week! She invited him to our house yesterday and fucked him in our bed, which is a first as she has never fucked anyone else in our bed. A week ago we went to his house and he had a younger woman 'Char' there to join in with us. My wife and Dale both had sex with her and then my wife allowed me to have oral sex with the lady. She has little experience in anything kinky but was very intrigued with the Domme/sub relationship my wife and I have. My wife has been talking with her ever since then and has told me that Char is really wanting to learn about Femdom and that she is going to mentor her. She said that I will be submitting to both of them while Char learns all about dominating a man.

My wife has decided that now that she has enough cock to keep her happy I will be locked up in chastity again. We are going out of state in a couple of days for a family member's wedding, and as soon as we return I will be locked up. She said that I will not be allowed to fuck her for at least the rest of this year and there is a good chance it will be even longer! In the past whenever I was locked in chastity she would always unlock me once a week so I could shave but she said that now she will cuff me and shave me herself. I won't be allowed to touch myself outside of the cage at all and will be restrained for weekly tease and denial sessions! This is all new to me, as she has never been this strict with chastity before! She said she's taking my chastity to a whole new level and I should be prepared for what's coming.

She has also arranged to get with the black guy William again the day after we return home. She said she can't wait to have him inside her again and I'm sure I'll be locked before she meets with him.

Damn, it's like someone turned a switch on in my wife and she is operating on high voltage now! Things have really heated up with her and I'm looking forward to see where she takes us!

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Thank you dessertsub

So pleased to see that Your Wife is now taking full charge,
i am sure it will be very good for you to submitt to two Ladies as Char is being trained.

Will be interesting to see for how long periods of time Your Wife will deny you an orgasm,
has She shown any interest in the milking procedure or do you know if She is familiar with this?

sincerely
elina

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 am

She is familiar with milking, she is a medical professional and probably knows more about anatomy than most folks. She has gotten very adept at getting emissions out of me without making me cum while edging me. It's kind of like a ruined orgasm without the orgasm part, as I stay hard and want more stimulation. She will usually make me do this two or three times before stopping and leaving me frustrated.

I have a feeling she will stick to the end of the year goal for sure, with only an occasional edging as described above to keep me frustrated. She loves the power trip more than about any other aspect of this whole thing and the tease and denial sessions just trip her trigger! The cuckolding and chastity both play into her need for control over me and she is and she has discovered that total control over me is what she really wants.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 am

Well, it seems Antonio may have stepped on his dick! As previously posted, when we met with him the first time he wanted to go to the local adult bookstore and play in one of the video booths. Afterwards my wife informed him that she expected a hotel room the next time and he agreed.

My wife came home from work yesterday and said he had been texting her and wanted to get with her before we leave on our trip. He lives the next town over and she suggested he come to our house since the kids are away right now. This dipshit told her to come over and get a hotel room and he would meet her there! No offer to pay for the room or anything, just basically get a room and I'll come and fuck you! My wife, having the type A personality that she does, said "He blew it big time! I don't think he will be getting any more of this pussy!" Knowing my wife the way I do, Antonio is a done deal or he will have to do something spectacular to get back into her good graces.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 am

Thanks Desertsub,

Very good to see that Your Wife has class and expect Her lovers to threat Her like a Lady as She deserves to be.

Sincerely
elina

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 am

Good for her, Antonio really overestimated himself !

Plezzer101
Trainable

Unread post by Plezzer101 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:21 am

I'm thinking Antonio blew it too. Your wife deserves so much more respect than that. Needless to say, I am enjoying this thread.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Well, she is texting with Antonio but she is really giving him a hard time. He has apologized several times but if I know my wife she is still going to make it tough for him to get back inside her! She said she really wants to get back with him but is going to make him suffer for a while before doing so and then only if he changes his attitude. He is a lot more kinky than Dale or William and she likes that.

True to her word, she locked me back up Saturday evening, a few hours after we got home. In the past she has always had me put my cage on and then she puts the security screw in herself. This time she put the cage on me so she would know how to do it since I'm no longer allowed to have my hands free whenever I'm unlocked. I drove her to William's apartment the next day and was sitting on the couch when they went to his bedroom but that didn't last long. I heard her start moaning and then she called me into the room and told me to sit down in a chair and watch. She was on top and rode him to several orgasms. This is my favorite position to fuck her but she's lucky to get one orgasm when riding me before I have to have her stop to keep myself from cumming. She looked at me several times to make sure I was watching and seeing how many times she came riding William's black cock, and made it a point to let me know he was hitting spots I've never hit! After they finished she told me that she called me in to watch because she wanted me to see her with William in my favorite position, riding his cock and cumming multiple times. She then told William that my dick was locked in chastity and she would be needing his cock more often, to which he replied "No problem!"

She has told me on several occasions that she would like to renew our vows and on our way home I told her about a dream I'd had the night before about us doing that, only it was in front of several of our kink friends and the vows were a lot more Mistress/cuckold oriented. She told me that it was funny, because she had been thinking along those same lines recently. Our anniversary is coming up and she informed me that it would not be my dick that will be fucking her that night, but I will probably get to watch. She also said that she thinks next year will be plenty of time for her to set up our renewal ceremony and she will be writing our vows. She said she wants me naked and caged during the ceremony, and she thinks she will have Dale give her away. She wants my best man to be black and he will fuck her that night!

She also told me that when she finally does let me fuck her she wants me to wear a condom. That was a bit of a shock, as she hates condoms because they can give her a rash and she never has her FB's wear them. Recreating our wedding night and cuckolding me with a black guy on the honeymoon and making me wear a condom to fuck her are things I've never discussed with her, she has come up with them on her own. I swear, it's like she has gotten into my head and is reading me like an open book!

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:21 am

desertsub wrote:....... it's like she has gotten into my head and is reading me like an open book!
Good for you!!
Please keep posting, this is getting really interesting.

Sincerely
elina

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 pm

desertsub wrote: She also told me that when she finally does let me fuck her she wants me to wear a condom. That was a bit of a shock, as she hates condoms because they can give her a rash and she never has her FB's wear them. Recreating our wedding night and cuckolding me with a black guy on the honeymoon and making me wear a condom to fuck her are things I've never discussed with her, she has come up with them on her own. I swear, it's like she has gotten into my head and is reading me like an open book!
Great story! The condom statement is a point ;)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:44 am

Just a quick update with a followup later. Mistress (she prefers that I call her Mistress now) is meeting a black guy tomorrow evening and this guy is huge! He texted her a fully nude pic and all I can say is WOW! She is a bit worried about being able to handle him, but is certainly going to try. They have been texting quite a bit and he is okay with being fluffed so Mistress said I will be getting him hard for her and also doing cleanup duty on both of them, probably more than once. Rob is just in town for a few days so it won't be an ongoing thing unless he is here periodically for his work.

On another note, we met with another cuckold couple for dinner a few nights ago. It was really great being able to sit and talk over dinner and drinks with someone into the same thing we are. Turns out we have a lot in common in our cuckolding relationships. The ladies are talking about doing a double cuckolding some evening. We will get together at their house and she will have two of her bulls come over to fuck both of them while her husband and I assist in whatever capacity they need us for. I don't think I've ever heard of something like this being done so it's probably not very common. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:35 pm

We met with Rob Wednesday evening at a local restaurant and had dinner and a couple of drinks. I have to say, he charmed the panties right off my wife! After we were finished eating he asked if we were comfortable and when my wife said yes he gave us his room number at the hotel next door and said he was walking back and would see us there. When we got to the room the door was ajar and we walked in. Rob was already on the bed in a pair of pajama bottoms and my wife immediately pulled them down and off of him to expose his 9" cock. She said "Now that's a cock!" and stroked it a few times, then started undressing as she told me "You have a job to do, get him hard for me!" I started sucking him as ordered and when she was naked she took over. After a few minutes he rolled her on her back and went down on her. Almost immediately she started having an orgasm! She has always told me that I was the only one who could make her cum doing oral on her, but after leaving she told me that Rob had made her cum hard with his tongue right off the bat! He then moved up and started working his cock inside her pussy and then slowly started to fuck her. She told me to strip so Rob could see how she had me locked in chastity and after doing so she told me "Get close so you can see what a black cock looks like inside your Mistress!" She was moaning and then told me "He is hitting places you have never been!" He started to pound her pretty hard and at one point slipped out. I reached over and guided him back inside her pussy. She told me later that she felt my hand on his cock when he went inside and knew what I had done and complemented on being such a good cuckold! They went for a good 45 minutes and she had several orgasms. She was so loud when she was cumming I knew if there was anyone in the rooms on either side of us they would have no doubt what was going on. When Rob was ready to cum she told him she wanted him to cum in my mouth. He pulled out of her and I took his cock in my mouth and he stroked it a couple of times and came. He didn't ejaculate much but it was enough that I knew he had orgasmed. He and my wife then lay on the bed and cuddled and kissed for a while before we got ready to leave. Rob told her that he wanted to get with her whenever possible and she said she was thinking the same thing.

Rob lives several states away and on the way to meet him my wife said it would just be a one time thing. It turns out he has family in the area and comes to town 5 or 6 times a year and he has a winter home in Phoenix, which is an easy drive for us. On the way home Mistress told me that she would be seeing a lot more of Rob, it would definitely not be a one night stand! She said she hadn't been fucked that good since her ex-boyfriend Bud (referred to at the first of this topic) had fucked her! She also told me that he was every bit as good as me at licking pussy! When she first saw his picture she thought he might be too big for her, but afterwards said his dick was just the right size to thoroughly fill her. It looks like she will be cuckolding me with Rob whenever he's in the area for sure!

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Very pleased to hear that Your Mistress has found such a pleasing lover.

Sincerely
elina

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Me too Elina. She told me that my chances of getting to put my dick inside her are pretty much gone now!

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:39 am

Desertsub,

Well, Your Mistress is obviously getting bolder and now knows She is in complete Control.
I just hope She will put you on a training program to ensure that Your oral skills develop so you will still be the preferred provider of these services.

Has Your Mistress started to mentor Char yet?

Sincerely
elina