desertsub

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by desertsub » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Thanks TO, it's always great to hear from you! :up:

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:26 am

I finally have time to post an update.

As I've said before, my wife has gotten into going to house parties and she usually unlocks me and let's me play with the strict rule that I am not allowed to cum at all. We went to a house party a few weeks ago and she unlocked me and gave me a blue pill and reminded me that I was not allowed to have an orgasm.

We got there and I swear, she was the first one naked and that happened within 20 minutes of our arrival! Within another 10 minutes one of the guys there had her in a sex swing with his face in her pussy and a few minutes later had his cock deep inside her. My wife hates sitting around chitchatting at these things and waiting for someone to get things started so she does it herself.

There were 5 couples there and she ended up fucking every guy there except for one husband and me. The one she didn't fuck was the husband of a cuckold couple that we have been with a couple of times. I talked about them back early in this post, Wendy and Ruben. My wife made up for not fucking Ruben though, Wendy had her black boyfriend Samuel with her and my wife fucked him instead. This is the same Samuel I talked about in earlier posts who was fucking my wife on a regular basis back before the pandemic started and he is the same one that fucked me twice back before Covid! He is now Wendy's steady boyfriend.

The highlight of the evening for me though was that I got to fuck Wendy!!!

Wendy is a Cuckoldress and I am a cuckold, but the dynamic is a bit different at these house parties. I was on a bed watching one of the guys fuck my wife and Wendy came over and started sucking my dick! My wife saw this and said "Yes, you can fuck her if she let's you but remember, you can't cum."

I asked Wendy's permission to fuck her and she said yes. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs and I eagerly started licking her pussy. My wife and her have played together with their bulls on two different occasions and both times I had the privilege of cleaning Wendy's pussy along with my wife's so I was no stranger to her pussy this time although I did miss the taste of another man's cum in it.

After a few minutes of licking her I couldn't wait any longer and I moved up and entered her. I knew I couldn't compete with Samuel's big cock but I did my best and Wendy actually had an orgasm before I had to pull out to keep from cumming. Wendy then started sucking my still hard dick and I had to stop her. I explained that my wife had told me that I could not have any orgasms and she smiled and told me I was a good cuckold! I thanked her for the privilege of having sex with her.

As I said, my wife continued, eventually fucking every guy there except for me and Wendy's cuck hubby Ruben. She even had sex with Wendy and one of the other women there. The party had started at 8 pm and it was about 2 am when we finally left. As soon as we were in the car my wife questioned me, making sure I had not had an orgasm all evening. I assured her I had not, and the next morning she rewarded me by letting me hump her leg until I squirted on her, which I promptly licked up in gratitude.

She hasn't locked me up yet because we were at our son's house for the next two weekends and she doesn't like to have me locked there. The grandsons like to climb on my lap and roughouse with me and they would definitely notice my cage. She just reminded me though, that Locktober is coming up and she may keep me locked for the rest of the year!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:13 pm

Last Saturday evening we met with a guy who had contacted us on SLS. We had a hotel room and met him at the hotel bar. Once M was comfortable with him she sent me to the room where I was waiting, kneeling naked on the floor when they entered shortly afterwards.

She started making out with him in front of me and they got undressed. He didn't have a very big dick and he had a lot of pubic hair, which M really doesn't like. She told me later that at that point she wasn’t really turned on but felt like she was kind of committed. She had me suck his dick and get him hard and then she laid back with her legs spread at the edge of the bed so he could fuck her. After he fucked her for a few minutes she asked him "Would you like to fuck my husband?" He said yes, and she ordered me onto my hands and knees on the bed. He already had a condom on and M worked some lube in my ass and guided him in me. As he fucked me she laid on the bed next to me and masturbated while she watched.

After a few minutes he stopped fucking me and pulled the condom off and then got onto the bed and started fucking M again. When he got close, he asked M where she wanted him to cum and she said "Cum in his mouth!" I was already kneeling on the floor and he stood in front of me and jacked himself off until he ejaculated in my mouth.I swallowed it and he said "You're a good cuckold!"

M had told me some time back that on top of her pegging me I was going to start talking other guys cocks and apparently she meant it. After he left she told me "Well, now you have been fucked 3 times by two different guys. I figured since it has been a while since Samuel fucked you this guy would be a good one for you to start back with since he wasn't that big. I am looking forward to seeing more of that!"

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:53 am

thanks for the updates. I enjoy your stories. I am happy to read that you are participating more. I envy that you are made to suck M's lover's cocks and that she wants them to fuck you. if my wife ever cucks me I hope to receive the same treatment.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 am

Great update desertsub. I am somewhat envious of you. Not sure if I want to get fucked, but it been awhile since I sucked a dick and I miss that.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:14 am

tosaintsfan wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 am
Great update desertsub. I am somewhat envious of you. Not sure if I want to get fucked, but it been awhile since I sucked a dick and I miss that.

TO
I hear you TO, I start missing it after a while too. I hope things start picking up for you and Marla soon.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:22 am

I’m impressed. Both of your recent play partners complimented you on being a good cuck for your service and for following your wife’s instructions. At the very least you should have some pleasant memories to tide you over for Locktober and NOvember!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:28 am

Open2it wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:22 am
I’m impressed. Both of your recent play partners complimented you on being a good cuck for your service and for following your wife’s instructions. At the very least you should have some pleasant memories to tide you over for Locktober and NOvember!
I am looking forward to Locktober and NOvember! She hasn't kept me locked much lately and I miss it. She has even talked about possibly keeping me locked for the rest of the year.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:35 am

desertsub wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:28 am
Open2it wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:22 am
I am looking forward to Locktober and NOvember! She hasn't kept me locked much lately and I miss it. She has even talked about possibly keeping me locked for the rest of the year.
That could make for a fun fourth quarter - especially if she has you actively participate for her viewing pleasure :whip:

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:44 am

Always love your updates, thanks!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:13 pm

great update!

Was the fact that he was so receptive to fucking you something he was aware of might happen?