My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
desertsub

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:06 am

She knows I am very much okay with her fucking him. I told her that if she needed me out of the house I would leave and she could tell him I had gone out of town. I think if it hadn't been for this pandemic she probably would have already fucked him. They text back and forth quite a bit so I know neither one of them is loosing interest!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:13 am

On another note, since all this virus stuff started we have been contacted by three couples on SLS who are interested in getting together with a cuckold couple. All of the wives are bisexual and they are all okay with just my wife playing while I remain locked in chastity! I guess with the social distancing people are spending more time on SLS looking at profiles!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:44 pm

It's nice to see an update on your exploits. Too bad this covid virsus is is creating so much havoc with our daily lives, but I guess better safe than sorry.

Hope you have a nice juicy update when this passes and we get back to our lives. Stay safe my friend, it seems that your country is now at the centre of this so please be careful.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:07 am

Thanks TO, I appreciate the concern. My wife is in healthcare so she is right in the middle of this mess right now.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:20 am

We were supposed to go on a camping trip this last weekend with her best friend and coworker (the one who knows that I'm locked in chastity and cuckolded) but that obviously didn't happen. Frustrated, she had me bring the RV home and park it in our driveway and hook it up. We 'camped' in the driveway all weekend and whenever we needed something I got sent to the 'store', meaning I went in the house and got it. We basically hung out naked in our RV the whole time. She hasn't had a good fucking since this all started so she unlocked e for the weekend and let me fuck her twice! I wasn't allowed to orgasm either time but I did manage to give her a couple of good orgasms and gave her a lot more orally. Sunday she decided to reward me and let me hump her leg until I squirted my cum, which I then had to lick up. I was locked back in chastity Monday morning before she left for work since she would not be around to supervise me. Being unlocked for 3 days straight was awesome and I am hoping she may do it again this next weekend since she hasn't said anything about me taking the RV back to storage. :P

Since we didn't get to actually go camping with her best friend my wife invited her over Friday evening and we sat on the patio and had a few drinks together. She told her friend that she had unlocked me so I could 'service' her over the weekend. Her friend smiled at me and said "Well! Aren't you the lucky one, I hope she comes to work happy on Monday!" :oops:

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:37 am

I love the fact she made you hump her leg to cum, instead of inside her. And you had to clean it up. Wow.

What is it like fucking her but having to pull out still hard with no orgasm?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:50 am

It's extremely frustrating but the more she dominates and controls me the more turned on I am and she knows this. I usually leak a lot of precum afterwards but I'm not allowed to even touch my dick. It is a huge turn on for her also and she has only allowed me to cum inside her a couple of times in the last 3 or 4 years. Usually I get locked back up with no release, so getting to cum on her leg was amazing!

franklee0914
Virgin

Unread post by franklee0914 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:52 pm

amazing experience,best wishes for you

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:33 am

I am still unlocked, but not for long! She let me fuck her again last night but I don't think it was that good for her. I first did oral on her and gave her an orgasm that way, which is what I usually do when I am going to fuck her. That way she is pretty worked up and I have my best chance of giving her an orgasm while fucking her before I have to pull out to keep from cumming. I entered her and started fucking her and right away I knew I wasn't going to be able to go very long. I tried slowing down but then she started to orgasm and her pussy started to spasm, which almost always makes me cum. I started to pull out but she told me to keep fucking her. I told her I was going to cum and she said "Don't you dare pull out, keep fucking me and if you have to cum go ahead!" She was right in the middle of an orgasm and I kept on. It was only a couple of strokes later I started to ejaculate inside her, for the first time in over a year!

I continued to fuck her as hard as I could while I orgasmed, hoping to make her orgasm the best I could and she continued to cum as she told me "You're definitely getting more strokes for cumming inside me when you get your spanking this week!" I didn't care, getting to cum inside her felt so amazing I was okay with whatever punishment she felt appropriate! As both of our orgasms subsided and my dick was going soft she again reminded me that I would be receiving several more strokes when I get my maintenance spanking later this week. When my limp dick slipped out of her she pushed me down and said "Clean up your mess!" I went down between her legs and started to clean my cum from her (there was quite a bit!) and once it was cleaned up I started to lick her clit in hopes of giving her another orgasm but she stopped me and said she didn't need to cum anymore.

After I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself (there was a LOT of her juices on my dick) I returned to bed. She then told me "Make sure you shave yourself when you shower in the morning, I'm locking you back up when I get home from work!" Since we are still in the social distancing mode I was hoping I would remain unlocked until that is over but guess she has had enough orgasms to last a her while!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:17 pm

Great to hear you finally got a reward. Must have felt great. Always good to get updates on your activities.

TO

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:22 am

Well, she didn't lock me back in chastity like she said she was going to do two months ago. She has left me unlocked and lets me fuck her about every two weeks or so, when she gets to the point that oral is just not enough and she needs something inside her. I've gotten to fuck her 4 times but no cumming inside her. She told me the other day that when this lockdown stuff lifts the first cock inside her is going to be Samuel's, her black bull. She hasn't seen him in over a year but they stay in touch texting hello every now and then. She got ahold of him the other day and let him know that she wants his big cock back inside her at the first available opportunity and he told her he is ready to oblige, just let him know when!

Since yesterday was Father's Day we made plans to take a drive up into the Natl. Forest and scout a couple of secluded camping spots we had used in the past, in anticipation of doing some 'nude' camping, which she loves. She packed some lunch stuff and off we went. The first spot we went to was on private property but we never had a problem camping there in the past. That was a wash, the owners decided to close it off so no more access to that spot. We went to the second one and there was another couple parked there doing lunch and relaxing. It seems this area isn't as secluded as it was several years ago!

We drove past them and stopped just out of sight of them and then had some lunch. We then went hiking a little bit away from the campsite. My wife was wearing a dress that is really not much more than a long t-shirt, and only had panties on underneath. when we got to a rock outcropping she told me "Drop your pants, I'm going to give you a Father's Day present!" I did as I was told and she knelt down and started giving me a blowjob. As soon as I was hard she stood up and pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her breasts and then pulled the bottom up to her waist and pulled her panties off. She turned around and leaned over the rock outcropping and said "Fuck me!" I was inside her within seconds, her pussy was wet as could be and I slid right in. Within a minute or so she was cumming, moaning loud enough that I was pretty sure the other couple could hear! I didn't know if they would come looking but at that point I didn't care, I just figured we would put on a show for them. The second orgasm washed over her a couple of minutes later and she was even louder! I slowed down to keep from cumming because I was at the point where I was going to have to pull out since I'm not allowed to ejaculate inside her. She then said "Don't pull out, I'm close to cumming again and want you to cum with me!" I started pumping my 4&1/2" erection into her as hard as I could and as she started to cum again I also started to cum. It felt so good after not having an orgasm for 2 months and getting to do it inside her!

After we calmed down and my limp penis fell out of her she turned around and raised one leg and said "Happy Father's Day! Now, clean it!" I did as she said, licking my cum from her dripping pussy. there was quite a bit because it had been so long since I had had an orgasm. When I finished she told me to hand her her panties. She wiped her pussy with them and then handed them to me, telling me to clean my dick (which was covered with both hers and my cum) with them too and then put them in my pocket. She said "Don't take them out when we get back to the truck, I want you to keep them in your pocket the rest of the day!" and that's where they stayed until we got home that evening. We got back to the truck and packed our stuff and left. As we drove out, the other couple were still sitting in their folding chairs like they were when we arrived. I don't know if they heard us buif they did they gave no indication.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Desertsub,
great story!! I love outdoor sex, whether oral, vaginal, your hand, or otherwise.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Nice to hear from you, thank you for the update.

Covid-19 is really bad but still has it upsides, as I presume you find some of the consequences to your liking.

Polleny
Last edited by Polleny on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:27 am

I've gotten to fuck my wife more in the last couple of months than I did all last year! She enjoys it but is definitely missing having a real cock (something besides my little dick) inside her. We haven't really talked with her black friend Samuel in about a year and he texted us the other day. He said he wants to get together and wants to fuck both of us! He is the one that she has let fuck me twice now. He basically said he felt my ass needed a cock in it and he wanted to fuck me first after I sucked his cock and got him hard, and then fuck my wife in front of me. Like a good cuckold, I showed her his text and she agreed with him. She had me text him back and tell him that his cock would be the first one inside her once the lockdown stuff is over!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:24 am

Good stuff desertsub. Nice to hear all is well and you are somewhat benefitting from the current situation.

TO

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 am

Well, it seems like the guy I posted about back on March 26th (we'll call him Paul) may be getting what he wants! He is an electrician and we are in the process of adding a couple of electrical upgrades so my wife asked him to come over and take a look at what we need and give us some prices. She told me last night "Paul is coming over July 2nd. and I need you gone!" As I said in the original post, he has told her that he is going to fuck her and it seems that she is ready to make it happen! :mrgreen:

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:15 pm

So Samuel is no longer first in line? ;)

Exept for your ass, that is. :whip:

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:05 pm

That's always good news when the wife wants us gone. Good for her.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:11 am

Polleny wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:15 pm
So Samuel is no longer first in line? ;)

Exept for your ass, that is. :whip:
Nope, it's looking like Paul is going to get to that pussy before Samuel does!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Well, we got a big surprise the other night! Her ex-boyfriend Bud called Friday evening out of the blue. We haven't heard from him in over a year and my wife was getting really worried about it. I think I posted before that she still has feelings for him and we have talked about it and she knows that I understand and am good with that.

Anyway, it turns out that he is now in the Philippines and is married to a Filipino woman, He said she knows all about me and my wife and is more than okay with him fucking my wife. My wife put him on speaker phone so we could all be in the conversation and she then gave him what for for not calling in over a year. She told him she had gotten very worried about what might have happened to him. She also told him "you know I still love you, I always have and that's not ever going to change!" He then told her that he still loved her too and apologized for not staying in touch. The conversation proceeded from there and he told my wife that he wanted us to come and visit them in the Philippines and that he wanted to fuck her again, right after he has me suck his cock in front of her and his wife! He also told my wife that he wants to take me to a local bar and hook me up with a 'ladyboy'! He knows that one of my fantasies is to get fucked by a cute transsexual!

! would be unlocked for flying but I'm guessing that since there will be another woman present I'll be locked back in chastity as soon as we get there and will stay locked until we leave. I know how my wife is and I'm okay with that. I just want to see her experience Bud's big cock again!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am

desertsub,
thats is really cool, are you gonna do it? are there flights out there during the covid? have you ever sucked a trans?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 am

We already have our vacation time allotted for the next several months so it would be a while before we can go. My wife definitely wants to go and what she wants she gets so we will definitely be going, just not soon. Never sucked a a trans, I've never had any interaction sexually with one although I've met a couple socially. I have sucked quite a few cocks though! :P

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:25 am

So, my wife did hook up with Paul (the electrician friend) last Saturday, only it was very briefly. He was over to the house on Thursday to do some electrical installs for is. I have known him in passing but got to know him better that day. He was still there when my wife got home from work and they chatted a little before he left.

He came back on Saturday morning to finish the job, which is outside on our patio. He had texted me that he was on his way over but I didn't see the text until later. He had let himself in and was working on the patio when my wife walked out and saw him there. We have a six foot privacy fence around our yard and normally she is naked when she goes out to water plants in the morning when the weather is nice. For some reason she wasn't this time, she was wearing what I would describe as a long tank top kind of dress that is really thin material, and nothing underneath (as close as she could be to being naked without actually being naked). She came back in and told me "Paul is out there working on the wiring."

I went out to help him and it took a couple of hours to finish the job. My wife stayed dressed exactly as she was when Paul got there, which didn't surprise me at all. When he was done I asked him what we owed him and then I left to go pull cash out of an ATM. My wife later told me that before I even pulled away from the curb things started getting really interesting!

This is what she told me right after he left. "Your wife just had her pussy very well licked! As soon as you got into your truck he pulled me through the patio doors and into the den and pulled my dress down exposing my breasts! I told he was getting pretty bold, since you were right outside, and he asked me "What did you expect, being around me dressed like this? I've been waiting a long time for this, sit down on the couch and let me taste that sweet pussy of yours before he gets back!" I sat on the couch and pulled my dress up and spread my legs and he got right in there and started licking. It only took him a couple of minutes to make me cum! After I orgasmed he stood up and pulled his hard cock out and I started sucking it. He's definitely longer than you but not as thick (she says my penis is really thick for as short as it is!). I didn't get to make him cum though, after only a minute or so he pulled away and said "I just wanted you to see what's in store for you!" We then went back out on the patio, which is where you found us when you got back just a few minutes later! Just before you got there he asked me if you knew anything and I assured him you knew nothing." For some reason, he doesn't want me to know that he is carrying on with my wife, even though she has told him that we have a somewhat open marriage and I'm fine with her fooling around. Like my wife, he is hispanic and I think he likes being 'Sancho', which is a Mexican term for a guy who fucks another man's wife without the husband knowing. :lol:

We have another job for him to do and I already have the materials here for him to do it. While helping him on Thursday I told him that I was leaving to my son's on Wednesday for several days to help him move and that my wife will be staying home alone because of work. He confirmed this with my wife just before I got back from my trip to the ATM. She told me "I'm pretty sure he will have his cock inside me the first day you're gone! It's a shame you won't be here to clean me when he's done!"

When she told me that, we had just gone to bed. My dick immediately got hard (she has left me unlocked during the pandemic) and she said "Well, I can see that you're excited!" My birthday was a little over a week ago and she continued "I haven't given you your birthday fuck yet so now is the time. Lick my pussy first though." I did as I was told and she had a screaming orgasm, telling me afterwards that she hadn't cum like that in a very long time! She then told me that I could fuck her and I eagerly mounted her missionary style, my hard dick sliding easily into her wet pussy. I started fucking her and she said "Even though this is your birthday fuck you still aren't allowed to cum in my pussy. When you're close to cumming pull out and I'll let you have an orgasm but you have to hump my leg to cum and you have to clean it up." I was only inside her for a minute or so when I felt my orgasm building up. I tried to prolong it because it felt so good being inside her but I couldn't hold it back any longer. I pulled out and started humping her thigh and within seconds I ejaculated on her. As I was licking up my cum she commented on how much I had ejaculated because it was a lot more than usual for me. She said "I guess you're pretty excited about Paul fucking your wife while you're gone, and he will be doing it right here on our bed, probably several times before you get back!" She knows me very well! :mrgreen:

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:39 pm

Wow desertsub quite the update. You got to cum, and your wife is going to get fucked. You are a lucky dude.

TO

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:34 am

tosaintsfan wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:39 pm
Wow desertsub quite the update. You got to cum, and your wife is going to get fucked. You are a lucky dude.

TO
Yes, she is pretty fed up with the whole pandemic thing and is wanting some quality fucking. I am hoping that once Paul fucks her she will get back into cuckolding me on a regular basis, even though that will probably mean me being locked back in chastity. I know that she hasn't been getting what she really needs and I just want her to get that!