My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CuckPride

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:43 am

She's clearly a strong, intelligent, independent woman. Everything a cuck could ask for. :mrgreen:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:13 am

I'm sure sexy panties and thongs would be a great wardrobe addition, especially on the evenings when Samuel is invited to play with you. :whip:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Has your nightie from Lane Bryant arrived yet?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Yup, I tried it on and she loves it, I'm okay with it. My wife told me to make sure I pack it for our two week vacation trip and to also pack my cuffs, blindfold and the adjustable tie downs we have for travel as she will be going to the hotel bars (without me!) She has me unlocked right now because she wants me to fuck her tonight. I won't get to cum, of course, and she will lock me back up frustrated. We leave tomorrow and she said I will be locked the whole trip and not to even think about getting unlocked while we're gone!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:49 am

Enjoy your vacation. I know your wife will get plenty of attention.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 am

Well, we're back and there's no extra-curricular activity to report. Most of the trip was spent with family with no chance to go play. We got to New Orleans on the 29th. and my wife unlocked me the next day before we went down on Bourbon St. When we got back to the hotel she let me fuck her and after giving her several orgasms (for some reason I was able to go for quite a while without cumming) she said since it was our anniversary I could cum. Right after she gave me permission I erupted inside her pussy, it has been so long since I experienced this that I was shaking as I came! As soon as I finished cumming she ordered me to clean up my mess, which I obediently did. She left me unlocked for New Years Eve and I was hoping she might let me cum again, but that was not the case. We went down to the French Quarter early in the day and did some shopping and sightseeing. As midnight approached it was raining pretty steady there and we decided to go back to the hotel and welcome the New Year in our room. We laid in bed, naked and with a couple of glasses of wine to toast the New Year. After we toasted she told me, "You may fuck me one more time now that it's 2017 but you cannot cum!" Again, I was able to hold off an orgasm while she came a couple of times. She then made me pull out and said "If you're good this year I may let you cum inside me again on our next anniversary. Until then I want you to learn how to come from being fucked while locked in your cage, you've got all year to try!" The very next morning January 1st., she locked me back up again.

I honestly don't think she can do the cuckold vow renewal thing on our anniversary. Even though she is dominant and likes being in charge she still gets very romantic minded on our anniversary. I have no doubt that she will do the cuckold ceremony, it just won't be on our anniversary.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 am

I certainly didn't anticipate your wife letting you cum inside her, but it was a special occasion. Your new found stamina that night no doubt put her in a good mood.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am

Yes, she said I hadn't fucked her that good in probably 5 years and that was why she decided to let me cum in her pussy! She said she thinks being locked in chastity may have something to do with it and that I'm staying locked except for when she feels like having my penis in her. That's not very often, but if I can make her feel good when she allows it I'm good with it!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 am

It's nice to know that your cuckold vow renewal is still very much on the agenda. When your wife talks about you learning to cum from being fucked while caged, I assume that includes from her pegging you.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Absolutely! She loves pegging me and has orgasms doing it. She hasn't done it in a while and the fact that it was somewhat painful when Samuel fucked me the last time tells me I need to encourage her to peg me more often so I am more ready for the real thing! She also mentioned that she has been lax in tending to my ass and she needs to get back in the game!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:30 pm

It doesn't sound like your wife will be neglecting her pegging duties in 2017.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 am

That sounds like a great New Years resolution - learning to cum while still caged! :whip: :whip:

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 pm

I'm looking forward to reading more about your forthcoming year!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Well, the wife will be experiencing a new thing in about a week. Next weekend we are meeting with a guy who is 32 years old and is already an experienced bull. The newness is the fact that my wife has not been with someone that young, usually preferring someone around her age (mid 50's) or a little older. This guy is actually younger than all of our kids except the youngest one. Personally, I hope he turns her world upside down! He says he's a thick 8 inches, long lasting and a multi cummer. He's also white, which will be a change from the recent norm, as she's mostly been with black guys lately. I'm really lloking forward to seeing them together! I'll post an update afterwards.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:14 pm

If he does his job right, your wife could soon develop a craving for younger men.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 am

CuckPride wrote:If he does his job right, your wife could soon develop a craving for younger men.

:up:

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:52 am

CuckPride wrote:If he does his job right, your wife could soon develop a craving for younger men.
That would be awesome! He is talking about long term!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 am

He may even become her primary sex partner, which would mean longer periods in chastity for you.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 am

My wife just called me and informed me that she is going out to a male stripper show with some girlfriends tonight and to get her some cash from the bank. If you refer back to the start of this post you'll see that this is exactly the same scenario that took place when she started cuckolding me! I'm sure that I'll be tied to the bed while she's gone just like the first time. We talked about this a short time back and she said she was going to start going out with her friends and leaving me home tied up again.

I asked her directly the other night if any of her girlfriends knew she cuckolded me and she told me that her two best friends (one is her boss) knew all about it! I'm pretty sure these two will be with her tonight. Where they are going is about an hour's drive so it's very hard to say what will happen since they will probably all be in one vehicle and pretty much have to stay together. They have to work tomorrow but the first time this happened was a work night also! Deja vu! My penis is so hard in my cage right now!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:15 am

I wonder if she'll invite any of her friends home tonight.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Well, got a little more info. Seems a bunch of the ladies from work are going to this thing and several have no idea of our lifestyle so I doubt that my wife will end up playing with someone. As for her inviting a friend over to the house when they get back, there is always that possibility, especially if she's been drinking which I'm sure she will be since she isn't driving. Since tomorrow is a work day I expect she will keep it low key though unless she and her boss decide to go in late. Since she doesn't have to drive she will definitely be in party mode though.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:10 pm

It's too bad she has to work tomorrow, but you never know what could happen.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:28 am

Well, she returned home a little after midnight and not much happened. The group of ladies she went with did not include either of the two who know about my cuckolding, and were fairly new to the male stripper review thing. My wife said the dancers zeroed in on her and had her up on stage, and kind of ignored the other ladies in the group. When it was brought up latter she told them that she just has that 'party' attitude and they see that. Even though she didn't get any hardcore fun she had a great time and is definitely ready for our meet with the 32 year old guy tomorrow. I have a feeling he's going to reap great benefits from her night out!

On another note, when my wife called me about going to the show she basically TOLD me she was going and to get $100 cash for her. She told me before leaving yesterday that several of the ladies were there when she called me and couldn't believe that she just 'told' me that she was going and to get her some money. They all had to ask their husbands and a couple even had to argue with them in order to go. She said they are in awe of how she conducts herself with me. If they only knew!!!! :whip:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:40 am

I'm glad your wife enjoyed being the center of attention last night. She's no doubt very excited about tomorrow.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:10 am

Well, Saturday afternoon was a very interesting time and very satisfying for my wife. We had a hotel room and met Tim in the bar where we had a drink and got acquainted. As I said, he's 32, more than 20 years younger than my wife. He told us that he got started in cuckolding when he was 17! Long story short he met a 40 year old lady at his gym and was fucking her. After a few times her husband called him at home (no cell phone back then) and his mom answered the phone and then gave it to Tim. He said the husband identified himself and Tim thought he was in big trouble when the guy said he knew he was fucking his wife but he then told Tim that he wanted to watch! Tim said he has been doing it ever since and has never considered getting married as he is having too much fun fucking other mens' wives.

We left the bar, with Tim holding my wife's hand and me walking behind them, right past the front desk where I had just checked in not an hour before! We got to the room and everyone got naked, with my wife pointing out to Tim that I was locked in chastity. He then pretty much took control and had me suck his cock, telling me to get him ready so he could give my wife a proper fucking. He asked when the last time was that my wife had let me fuck her and I told him it had been on New Years Eve. He then replied "I can see why, with that little dick I'm surprised she even lets you fuck her at all!" My wife then replied "He'll be lucky if he gets back in my pussy next New Years Eve!" He then got on the bed and told my wife to ride his cock and told me to guide it in her pussy. He was a good 8 inches, just as he had said, and fairly thick. While my wife was riding him he continued to taunt me about my inability to fuck her as good as he could. Occasionally he would pull out and have me clean her pussy juice from his cock, as she was cumming a lot and getting really wet and then he would have me guide him back into her. He finally came inside her and then she got off and told me to clean his cum out of her. After licking his cum from her pussy for a few minutes she told me to clean his cock too. I did so and he was still hard. The only position my wife loves more than being on top is doggy style and Tim got her on her hands and knees and proceeded to fuck her like that. He stopped moving and told her "Fuck my cock, show your husband how bad you want it!" She started moving back and forth on him, telling him how good it felt and how I could never fuck her like that without cumming after a few strokes. He then said "How about next time I dominate you and your wife?" I said "She's very dominant and I don't think she will go for that." My wife never said a word, she just continued to rock back and forth on his cock, moaning and saying how good it felt. As I said, Tim has been around the block a few times and I'm pretty sure he was feeling us out to see what our boundaries are. He came inside her again and then put her on her back and started to fuck her missionary and after she had a couple more orgasms she told him he had to stop, she couldn't take any more. He pulled out and she started to suck his cock and he told me "get down there and help your wife, I love to watch a couple share my cock!" We both worked on his cock until he was ready to cum and then my wife shoved it in my mouth and told me "I want to see you swallow all his cum," and told Tim "shoot it down his throat, I want to see him swallow it all!" He came in my mouth and like a good cuckold slave I swallowed it. There wasn't much, as this was his third orgasm. After that Tim took a quick shower as we were getting dressed. When he got out and started dressing my wife asked him if he wanted to join us for dinner and he said he couldn't, as he had to take care of some stuff with his job. My wife then gave me the look and I knew what she wanted. I then told Tim "Thank you for fucking my wife, I appreciate you making her feel so good!" He smiled and told me "Oh, I'm just getting started, she and I are going to have a lot more fun together!"

We all left the room together, my wife holding Tim's hand. As we started down the hallway she took my hand in her other hand and we walked like that past a couple of the housekeeping staff that were still cleaning a couple of rooms and then through the lobby, again right past the front desk and the girl who had checked us in! When we got to the front entrance Tim and my wife embraced and kissed passionately before he walked out and got in his car and left. My wife wasn't just playing the humiliation card, she was dealing the whole deck! She then told me "I'm hungry, take me to the restaurant and feed me!"

We went to the hotel restaurant and had dinner before going back to the room. While eating she asked me if I was okay with everything that happened and I told her that I was. She said she was bit concerned by the level of domination Tim displayed towards me but I reminded her that I wanted to be dominated by her lovers. She said "Good! I may just make you watch us tied up next time!" She also told me how she loved how Tim understood our femdom relationship and got comfortable with it so quick. She said "He gets it and that is what I've been wanting. I think we are going to have some amazing times together! I'm sure he will be fucking you in no time too. I think he wanted to this time but just wasn't sure how to go about it."

As a side note, Tim has 5 'certs' on SLS and they all say he is dominant but very respectful of limits so I'm not concerned with how dominant he was. I AM interested in how dominant my wife will let him get with her! Up to this point she has not said a word about his comments about dominating her!

We went back to the room and got in bed together naked to watch TV and my wife started playing with my caged penis. After a bit she said "Oh my god, did you just cum?" I had leaked so much precum that her leg was smeared with it! I assured her that it was just precum and that the longer she kept me locked, the more I would do that. She replied "Good, because you aren't getting out of that cage for a long time and the only way you're going to cum is with your penis locked in it! As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to stop letting you shave yourself, I don't want you playing with your penis or even touching it at all. I think I will start cuffing you and shaving you myself!" She normally unlocks me and leaves me unattended about once a week so I can shave my pubic area while I shower but I guess that is not happening anymore! I then tried to lick her pussy but she stopped me, saying "Tim left me too sore, sorry babe but I just can't take it right now." The only real reclaiming I've ever got to do is performing oral on her after she has been fucked but Tim left her too sore for me to even get to do that! She did let me lick her to a small orgasm the next morning before stopping me and telling me that she was still sore.

After we got home she questioned me again and made sure I was okay with him dominating me like he did. When I reassured her that I was good with it she said she is looking forward to getting back with him soon.