Email I'm thinking of sending my wife...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BiCentennial
Prepubescent

Email I'm thinking of sending my wife...

Unread post by BiCentennial » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 pm

So this will require a little backstory, as this is my first post.

While my wife is aware of some of my HW fantasies, and we have played with it a LOT in bed, we are not even close to acting on it (honestly I'm not sure I'm ready for that, let alone her.)

Last week she told me she wanted to change her "Free Pass" of who she could be with outside the marriage to Tom Hiddleston (He plays Loki in the Thor/Avengers movies). She's had a major crush on him. When I chuckled about the free pass she asked why I was laughing and I said "Because you know I'll let you sleep with whoever you want, so Hiddleston is fine, but so is whoever you meet on the street." I think she was a LITTLE bummed that I didn't directly address her Hiddleston interest, but she pushed forward on the conversation.

So I decided to play with her and make her get dirty with it and asked, "So you'd suck his cock?" and she flirtatiously confirmed. I told her I bet he had a big cock, and asked her if that's what she wanted...We dug into the play together, and ended up having some HOT sex talking about her being with someone else.

Since that night, I've told her a time or two how hot that was, and how much I appreciate her letting me be myself with her sexually and her accepting me with all my different sexual interests that would scare off other women.

I thought to keep this fantasy going in her mind, and maybe make her confront, more directly, the thought of another man entering her, I would send her the following email. with the subject "Tom Hiddleston - Read this in private! NSFW"

I've emailed her erotica I've written in the past and she really liked it. I'm not trying to convince her to HW for real, yet, I just want to see how much deeper she can enjoy the HW fantasy.

So here is what I've written...ANY constructive criticism is appreciated!! All other comments appreciated as well, Good bad or indifferent:

---

Thinking about you telling me you were turned on by Tom Hiddleston, you don't KNOW how hot that much that turned me on. I have thought about it over and over since you told me, playing it out in my mind. I imagine you with him, embracing him as he puts his hand up on your cheek and brings you to his face for a passionate kiss. Your lips parting to find his tongue softly dancing with yours. The soft sweetness turns more passionate and his hand slips from that cheek down onto your body, slowly rising up toward your breast and finding your slowly hardening nipple growing underneath your bra.

You moan in ecstasy as he touches you and expertly unclasps your bra. You can tell you're not the first wife he has stolen. He now helps you remove your blouse and bra, and touches your breasts directly, before finally clasping his mouth down on your tit, as it moves back and forth under your heavy breathing. He sucks, hard, biting down a little, and one of his hands finds your other nipple, squeezing it. His other hand unzips your skirt and lets it fall to the ground revealing you weren't wearing any panties, making it so much easier for him to slowly slide his hand in between your legs to find your dripping wet cunt. Slowly he starts rubbing the outside of your freshly shaven pussy (The last thing you did before you left me was force me to shave your pussy so it would be ready for him) and slowly moves his way toward getting one finger between your soft bald lips. His hands are so soft, but so expert at gently rubbing close to your clit without hitting it, making you want him that much more. Finally he slides his middle finger inside your pussy as he moves his mouth from your breast back toward your mouth.

Your tongues roll around on each other as his finger keeps sliding in and out of you. His body pressed against yours, and you feel his growing hardness for you. You move one of your hands onto his manhood which is still growing, and you sort of pull back surprised by his size. But boldly your press forward, your hand rubbing more as you feel that he has moved to two fingers going in and out of your hot wet cunt.

He pulls back for a second and opens his belt and unzips allowing his large cock to pop out. It's definitely the biggest cock you've ever fucked, which slightly terrifies you, but moreso excites you. You start slowly stroking it, helping it get to the last bit of hardness, before you slowly lower yourself down to your knees, and are now staring right at it. You lick the head just a little, and the smallest bit of salty pre-cum comes out onto your tongue. You lick the head a little more and then start moving down the shaft, licking his cock in preparation for your mouth. Finally you put your mouth over the head of his cock, and feel it enter your mouth past your tongue. You lovingly suck his cock, relishing every inch that you taste. Slowly you work your way up, but realize unlike the cock you are used to, this one can't fit all the way in your mouth. But you realize you want...no...you NEED every inch of this cock inside your mouth. So you open your throat as wide as you can and push yourself onto it. Deepthroating his cock, you let him pump 2 or 3 times down your throat before you have to pull back and catch your breath. He playfully laughs about you nearly choking yourself, and you smile up at him and shrug, "Well at least I tried." His playful smile disappears and he says, in a serious, aggressive tone, "Well try it again" as he grabs your head and shoves his cock back in your mouth. Back down your throat it goes, and he fucks your throat 4 or 5 pumps this time, but it's all you can take. He knows this and lets your head go, and you look up at him and tell him you're ready to fuck.

He pushes you down on the bed, and positions himself up on top of you. You feel the head of his dick poking around outside your pussy as he looks into your eyes with his own steel blue eyes.

"Please put that giant cock inside me!" you moan, but he just smiles and you can tell he loves making you suffer.

Finally you feel the tip of it slip just between your lips, and then the rest of it slides inside you. The first new cock you've felt in over 10 years, and now it's buried inside you. Rhythmically he goes in and out, and you feel his hard dick stroke inside you, while your now tight clit is being pounded every time he pushes himself deep. His dick is big, and it kinda hurts, but the pain makes the ecstasy so much more intense. You feel like the tip is hitting your stomach, but you still angle your hips higher, hoping he can get it deeper and deeper.

He continues fucking you, and you feel yourself tensing for your first orgasm. You reach up and pull him into you hard as your pussy tightens around his cock. The look in his eyes and sly smile on his face tells you he knows exactly what is happening, and he keeps fucking, harder and harder, bringing you your second, and then third orgasm.

Finally you tell him to lie down next to you and you climb on top of him. You reach back and put his dick against your cunt and rock back onto it. Now you feel how deep he can go as you're sitting fully on his dick. You begin moving your hips back and forth, rubbing your clit against his body, as his dick moves inside you. As you sense his legs tightening you know he's about to explode inside you. For a moment you begin to pause, because while you want him to cum, you also want to taste his cum in your mouth. But this thought sends you over the edge, and you feel your fourth orgasm welling up inside your belly. You know there's no stopping now, and you start aggressively moving back and forth and up and down over his cock. As he tightens up and begins to shoot his load inside you, your eyes cross with one of the biggest orgasms you've ever had.

You have a devilish idea, still wanting to taste that cum, and lift yourself up off of him, and drop your head back to his cock. His cock is covered in his cum, mixed with your own sweet juices, and you dutifully pull his still hard cock into your mouth, and let your lips run back over his cock, pulling all the cum into your mouth. The last bit of cum down at the base of his cock, you lick up, and swallow every drop you can get.

You finally collapse next to him and he holds you for 15 or 20 minutes as you tingle and slowly come down from the high his rock hard cock brought you.

Finally you tell him you must be going, and get your clothes back on to drive home.

On the drive home you feel some of his cum slowly dripping inside you and you chuckle about how naughty you just were, and wondering how I'll react when you force me to lick every drop he left inside you up.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Email I'm thinking of sending my wife...

Unread post by allengt » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 am

Welcome to the forum. Nice intro.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules