Wife's Solo Night Out.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
devonman
Prepubescent

Wife's Solo Night Out.

Unread post by devonman » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:06 am

After indulging my fantasy of seeing my wife Cindy pose for some topless, then nude photos with a man we met through a contact ad then fucking her, it was time to reward her.
We had both enjoyed the experience very much; it was something we had fantasized about for years. Sam, was good looking good fun and a great lover.
In bed one night, I suggested that Sam, had been my idea and if the opportunity arose, she should go and meet a guy on her own.
“Maybe” ,was all she said.
She was 32 and in her prime petite ,short blond hair ,cute face, 34DD boobs and shapely legs

A few weeks later, she was invited out for night on the town, as one of her younger female co workers was getting married.
The hen night was set for a Thursday night.
A drink at a few bars and ending up at a night club.
She had been on quite a few such nights, but always got home promptly when the club closed.

The night before I suggested that this was the perfect opportunity to meet a guy and have some fun.
“Well, as you don’t mind , I might dance with some one, if I find the right man”
“Enjoy it, if you fancy the guy, do what ever you want. I can hardly tell you otherwise after our night with Sam.”
"You want me to meet someone?"
The night dawned, she took a long time getting ready and looked great, if a little on the conservative side.
I flattered her, but suggested she dress a little more provocatively.
This was going to be tricky.
“You don’t think I can find a guy unless I dress like a slut?”
She said, in a sulky voice.
I told her she could find a man, dressed in an old raincoat, but asked her ,why not make it more fun?
A shorter skirt, lower cut top , higher heels.
She went back up stairs and had a rethink.

Ten minutes later, she walked back in the room and my jaw nearly hit the floor.
She had a wonder bra pushing up her 34DD tits, very low cut top, very short skirt and highest heels. She had also applied more lip stick.
“Wow!” Was all I could manage?
She grinned and said, “ Now do you think I can pull?”
"You look fantastic."
"You mean if i look like a slut ,ok. i will act like one".
She wore a light jacket over her cleavage and tottered out of the house at 7.45.
I knew the club they were due to visit closed at 1.00 am.
At 1.45 I got worried , soon afterwards I heard a taxi draw up.
I was watching TV when she arrived.
The jacket was know where to be seen, her hair a little dishevelled , maximum cleavage on display.
Looks like you had a good time.”
She grinned and said,
“You could say that”.
I poured her the last glass of wine from the bottle.
“Tell me all about it; I said pulling her to me on the sofa.
“You sure you want to hear? “
“Every last detail,” I said, kissing her.
“Well we got to the club at 10.30 . it pretty quiet, we had another drink, when it filled up we went to the dance floor.
Sally, who is getting married, had too much to drink, so we had to keep an eye on her.
I was chatted up, as soon as I got to the club. Mostly young drunk guys who I didn't want to be with. When it got crowded i had my ass groped a couple of times. I would normally say something, but dressed like this?
Later , a dark haired guy and a taller man chatted to me and bought me a drink. I had dance with him, Simon, late 30’s , we got on really well. We had both done the same college course,two years . When the slow dances came on, I danced with Simon again .I let him put his hand on my ass, I could feel his erection grinding up against me. Felt so good.
He kissed me long and hard, I was really turned on.
By now it was about 12.30 , he suggested going back to his place.
He was so surprised when I said yes.
We went outside to get a cab , he was all over me. He had me against a brick wall, kissing hard, feeling my boobs and ass.
As soon as we got in we kissed on the sofa.
I took his shirt of ,he unbuttoned my blouse and took it off.
“Got, I’ve been such a slut”, she said.
“Sounds like you had a great night carry on “.
I removed her blouse , put my hand up her skirt.
“He soon had my bra off and sucked my nipples really hard.
I stood up , took my skirt off, unbuckled his belt, unzipped him and removed his trousers .We carried on kissing and he pulled my panties off.
I knelt and pulled his briefs off .His poor cock looked so uncomfortable.
It was huge, well, bigger than I am used to, sorry and cut” she said.
“Don’t be, bigger than Simon ?”
“Yes a good two inches.
He was caressing my thighs, just how I like it and kissing my nipples.”
I unclipped her bra and began to caress her erect nipples.
“He was soon fingering me, but gently.
He asked me to suck him, but I refused.
I put a condom on him, that was fun, licked and sucked his balls, I lay on the sofa and he entered me, not quite as easy as I thought, with that big thing. Even though I was so wet.
When it went in, it was so, well, delicious.
He was a patient and considerate lover.
I thought he was just going to stick it in me and cum.”
“I’m glad you met someone who gave you a great fuck. Are you planning on seeing him again?”.
“Would you mind, I thought this was a one night stand?”
“It’s up to you.”
“He’s only working here, home the weekend, but back next week. He gave me his number “.
He asked me to stay the night. I told him you would be worried.
“Did he ask if you were married before he had you?
“ I had my ring on. He just said better not let your husband find out.”
When I got dressed, he asked if we could meet again.
“I said maybe. But not like tonight .He could call at our house.
He asked if you would be away.
I said no, he approves of a little extra marital activity, he’d like to meet you”.
He looked shocked.

I removed her skirt and ran my hand up her thigh.
“Oh, no, she said”. I couldn't take any more tonight.
She rubbed my straining cock, stood and removed my trousers and briefs.
She kissed the end of my throbbing cock and started to wank me.
“I’m so glad ,telling you all about what a naughty girl I've been, is having this effect.”
I lay her down on the sofa, knelt up , as she wanked me to climax I positioned myself and she took a shot of cum across her tits and chin.
She wanted to see him again.She had assured him that i would just watch and not interfere.

ericsacto

Re: Wife's Solo Night Out.

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:52 am

Sounds like the start of something fun.

devonman
Prepubescent

Re: Wife's Solo Night Out.

Unread post by devonman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 am

It was, the first meeting was just social at first and a little awkward.I didn't need to ask her to dress sexily, but she asked me what i wanted her to wear.
He came to our house, bought her flowers and kissed her just lightly on arrival.
We all drank a few beers and some wine to loosen up.
I turned the conversation to the night they met .
They sat next to each other on the sofa and i left them to get more drinks.
When i returned they were kissing,they stopped when i put the drinks down.
I asked him if he was a tit man.I said i know guys notice her breasts.He grinned and said the way she was dressed, he could not help noticing.
I sat beside her, and began to undo all her buttons, she removed her blouse,i asked her to stand.
I stood behind her and unclipped her bra and removed it.
Caressed her nipples and said,there enjoy therm, i wont interfere again, apart from removing her skirt. She undid it and slipped it off.
She was left in stay ups and thong.

He stood embraced and kissed her ,kissed her nipples and sat her down , she unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed his hairy chest ( i have no chest hair) she undid his jeans and removed them ,he wore no under wear.
He told me ,that Cindy told him his dick was bigger than mine.
It was.
He asked me to strip, so he could check.I did so, he looked at me and grinned.
I was asked to leave and return with more drinks.
Upon returning she was on her knees sucking his cock.
He asked if i was enjoying watching her suck cock.
I said i was.
He asked if i wanted to see what extra pleasure a bigger cock would bring to my wife.
I nodded, he asked to say it.
She was thoroughly pleasured for the next 45 minutes or so in three positions