A Big Cock In Florida

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
northwalescouple
Prepubescent

A Big Cock In Florida

Unread post by northwalescouple » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 am

This is a true story, jazzed up a little, of the time my hot wife took her biggest cock. It was and still is the thickest cock she's ever taken.
BIG COCK FROM FLORIDA

My wife, Hazel, and I, had been posting pictures on a site called World Wide Wives for about a year and the response had been fantastic. After every posting, her in-box was overflowing. We'd even met a couple of guys off the site for some sexy fun. Hazel enjoyed the attention of two men and we had plenty of offers. After one particular posting, the usual flood of messages poured in. Mostly from her “Fan Club, as I called them” but also a few new ones. One in particular caught my attention. It was from a guy in Florida, user name “thickcock4u” and boy was it an apt name. His profile picture showed his cock alongside a beer can and there was no difference in length or thickness between them. When I showed the message to Hazel, her first reaction was, “Ouch,” but that soon changed to “Mmmm,” as she studied the picture. “Oh come on Hazel,” I laughed, “I know you like a big cock, but that has to be too big for you. You could never take one that size!” Hazel looked at the picture again and smiled. “I'm not sure I could, but it would be fun finding out,” she laughed. It just so happened that in November, we had booked to spend the month on holiday in Titusville, Florida. After a quick discussion we decided to contact the guy and see if we could arrange a meet while we were over there. After a couple of messages between us it was fixed and he gave us his name, Steve, and his phone number and told us to call him when we were settled in.
November arrived and we landed at Orlando and drove the fifty odd miles to Titusville. Hazel was really excited as we pulled into the driveway of the place we'd rented. It took me all my time to stop her phoning the guy straight away, but I did and we unpacked and settled in, deciding to give it a couple of days before we called the guy. Hazel was as horny as hell over the next couple of days, the thought of the big thick cock waiting for her had really got her turned on and she just wouldn't leave me alone. We fucked morning, noon and night until I was almost a physical wreck, totally knackered. “I'm bloody glad today's the day,” I said to Hazel, on the morning of the day we were going to phone we guy. “I don't think I can last out much longer.” Hazel smiled at me. “Well if things work out you can have a rest soon.” I phoned the guy and he said he would meet us in a local bar for a drink to see if we got on okay. Normally, on vacation, Hazel was either nude or wore skimpy tops and shorts but as she wanted to impress Steve she put on a light loose fitting skirt with no panties and a thin top without a bra.
We arrived at the bar and took a seat in a corner booth to wait for Steve's arrival. Hazel was squirming around in the seat, excited at the thought of what might be in store for her and her pussy was most definitely wet in anticipation. We had been there about ten minutes when the door opened and we both got a shock. We'd seen pictures of Steve's face and his awesome cock, but had never seen a full length photo. we both imagined him to be on the tall side, judging by the size of his tackle, but to my surprise he was only the same height as Hazel, five feet four. He was slim and from the bulging muscles under his tee shirt it was clear that he worked out regularly. I waved as Steve closed the door behind him and joined us in the booth. He was a pleasant looking guy with neatly trimmed light brown hair and a permanent smile. I could see that Hazel was immediately taken with him and was instantly at ease in his company and it wasn't long before we were chatting away like old friends. Hazel suddenly leaned over and whispered something to Steve and I saw his eyebrows shoot up. I wasn't sure what she had said but the effect on Steve was instantaneous. I saw an ominous bulge start to grow in Steve's pants. Hazel smiled, first at Steve, then at me and slid further down in the seat, causing her skirt to ride up onto her thighs. Steve changed his position at the table and moved to sit beside Hazel, who was now sandwiched between him and me with the table between us and the main part of the bar. It didn't take much figuring out just what Hazel had whispered to Steve, as his hand slid onto her naked thigh and disappeared up under her skirt. She had informed him of the fact that she wasn't wearing panties, the trigger that had caused the swelling in his pants. I couldn't see what Steve's hand was doing under Hazel's skirt but the moment he made contact with her naked pussy was obvious. Hazel took a sharp intake of breath. The bulge in Steve's pants was growing by the minute and from the movement of his hand under Hazel's skirt and Hazel's erratic breathing he had found his way into her more than willing pussy. I was amazed, true we had a very different sex life to most couples our age, but this was something new. Hazel was getting her pussy fingered in a crowded bar. I looked around the room, worried that someone would notice the action in the booth, but all eyes were glued to the TV screen where a baseball game was showing. My own cock was growing now as I imagined Steve's fingers sliding in and out of Hazel's wet pussy. He made the next move though. He took Hazel's wrist and guided her hand onto his crotch. Hazel gasped again, as Steve's cock visibly twitched as she stroked her hand over the sizeable lump. He took his hand from under her skirt and put one finger to her lips. From where I was sitting, he could smell her pussy juices on it. Steve shuffled around a bit, pulling his shirt out of his waistband, effectively hiding his erection. He whispered something in Hazel's ear and a big grin split her face. Mike saw her give Steve an extra hard squeeze as she stood. “Okay boys, time to see just what's hidden in Steve's pants,” she said in a low voice. We all stood up and left the bar together and headed back to the house we had rented. As we left the bar, I was sure I saw Steve wink at the barman but didn't take any notice and walked out behind Hazel and Steve. It was only a short walk back to the house and within minutes we were inside and I was locking the door behind us. Hazel told me to take Steve into the lounge while she went and freshened up. I fixed us all drinks and took the opportunity to lay down a few ground rules with Steve. No anal and if Hazel said stop, that was it. Steve readily agreed and we both sat down to await Hazel's return. Steve told me that he was really turned on by Hazel's pictures and had actually printed some off and had them hanging in his apartment.
Hazel seemed to be in the bathroom for a long time and I was about to go and see what the problem was, when the lounge door opened. We just sat and stared. Hazel had changed into the outfit she wore in the set of pictures that Steve had responded to. The pink outfit with the white stockings. That outfit had brought in over 100 comments and messages and was one of the most popular sets we had ever posted. She stood in the doorway, copying one of the poses we had used. Neither Steve or I expected this turn of events. She sauntered, sexily across the room, her eyes fixed on the bulge in Steve's pants, then stood directly in front him and ran her hands up from her thighs over her waist and cupped her breasts. “Like what you see,” she said in her most sultry voice, “or is that a silly question?” It was plain that Steve did like what he saw and he reached out a hand and began to massage Hazel's inner thighs. I watched in awe, I had seen Hazel in a sexy mood many times before, but now she was acting like a real slut. As Steve moved his hand up to cup her, obviously aroused pussy lips, Hazel began pinching her nipples through the pink satin of her basque. I moved to join in but she waved me away with one hand. “No Mike you stay where you are, Just sit and watch me take Steve's big cock.” With that she dropped to her knees in front of him and took hold of his belt buckle and quickly undid it. She was really playing him now, as she pulled on it and slid the leather strap through his belt loops. Then she flicked the button and unfastened the top of his pants and slowly lowered his zip. It was clear that his picture wasn't a fake. He looked enormous through the tight thin material of his boxers. I saw Hazel's eyes light up as Steve settled lower on the couch and leant back on the cushions. He raised his ass and Hazel eased his pants down over his thighs and we were soon in a ruck around his feet. As Steve lifted his feet Hazel took the pants and threw them across the room and then unbuttoned his shirt, which soon joined his pants. Steve lay back even further and spread his legs wide. His cock looked even bigger now and Hazel's eyes grew even wider. All the while this was happening, Steve hadn't said a word, he just sat there and enjoyed Hazel stripping him. Now he spoke. “Do you like what you see, Hazel,” he laughed, mocking Hazel's earlier question. Hazel just nodded weakly. Steve took her hand and placed it on his thigh just below the leg of his boxers. Now Hazel would have gone for the waistband but Steve had different ideas. He pushed her hand gently upwards and I watched it disappear under the fabric. The boxers he was wearing came down to his mid thigh and it was amazing, seeing the bulge of Hazel's hand moving upwards as it neared his balls. “That's it Hazel,” he said, “I think you'll like what you find.” Hazel just smiled and didn't say a word, just carried on moving her hand upwards. I didn't need to see where her hand was, I could tell by the look on Steve's face. His eyes closed and a low moan escaped his lips and I knew Hazel's fingers had made contact with his balls. I now switched my attention to Steve's crotch and I could see Hazel's fingers moving as she gently massaged his balls. Steve still had his eyes closed as she moved even further upwards and her hand began to work it's way up his thick shaft. It was a real turn on, not being able to see exactly what was going on, just the movement of her hand inside his boxers. I could see and hear when Hazel's hand reached his knob, Steve let out a long low groan. “God, Hazel, that feels good, you have lovely soft hands,” Hazel looked at him and smiled, with the cheekiest grin I have ever seen. “I'm glad it's only my hands that are soft,” she laughed. That was enough for Steve, he pulled Hazel's hand from up the leg of his boxers and stood up, pulling Hazel's face towards him. With her face inches from his boxer covered cock, he hooked his fingers into the waistband and eased them down over his thighs. Inch by inch, he uncovered the thickest cock I had ever seen. The action of the waistband on his cock, pulled his foreskin down over his huge knob. It was massive and glistening from the pre-cum that was oozing from it. He pulled Hazel even closer and soon her lips were pressed against it. Now Hazel loves a cock in her mouth, but I wasn't sure she could take this one, it was way bigger than anything else she had taken before. Steve completed the unveiling and his boxers dropped to the floor. I saw Hazel look up at him, a look of wonderment in her eyes. “I'm not sure I can take this Steve,” she said with a hint of uncertainty in her voice. “Don't worry Hazel,” Steve replied, “just do your best.” Hazel began to swirl her tongue over Steve's shiny purple knob and I saw even more pre-cum dribble from it. “Oh yes Hazel, that's it. Lick it, lick the pre-cum off it.” Hazel began to work her tongue up and down his thick heavily veined shaft. I could just imagine how much Hazel would love that inside her. I knew she would love it stretching her and those veins massaging her pussy walls. I was transfixed as she licked her way down his shaft and ran her tongue over his ball sac. My cock was rigid and I quickly stripped down to my boxers. Hazel looked across at me and smiled, then returned to the job in hand, or mouth, to be more precise. She continued to work her way up and down Steve's shaft, from his balls to his weeping knob. I watched her tongue scoop bead after bead of pre-cum from the eye of his knob. She shuffled closer to him and raised her slightly until her lips were poised above the tip of his knob. Steve placed his hands on the back of her head. I tensed, ready to intervene if Steve tried to force more of his cock into Hazel's mouth than she was comfortable with, but I needn't have worried, he just rested them there steadying her head. Hazel began to move her tongue round his knob in a circular motion, slowly moving her head lower. I watched as her lips made contact with its tip and slowly opened to allow it inside. I knew she wasn't going to be able to stretch her mouth to accommodate all of it but she managed to cover half of it. I could see her draw her cheeks in as she applied suction to it and imagined her drawing his pre-cum up his shaft. She obviously was, as he saw her swallow as her mouth filled. From the size of his balls, I guessed that Steve had a massive amount to give her and if she did finally manage to get him inside of her pussy he would really fill her, not only with his huge cock but an obscene amount of his sticky cum. I saw his body tense and he suddenly pushed Hazel's head upwards, removing her lips from his knob. “That's enough Hazel,” he said, “you'll have me cumming and I want to come in your pussy if you can take me and if you don't mind.” He looked across the room at me. “Do you have your camera handy,” he said, “I'd love some personal pictures of Hazel in this outfit taking my cock.” Great, I was about to ask Steve if he minded me taking photographs so quickly got the camera out of the case. Steve sat up and helped Hazel to her feet, while I took picture after picture. He looked across at me again. “Could you pass me the small case I brought with me Mike?” I retrieved the small black leather case he had dropped onto the table when we first got back and handed it to him. He put it on the couch beside him and returned to Hazel. He placed his hands on the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, uncovering the neatly trimmed bush of her pubic hair. Hazel is proud of her pubes and keeps them nicely trimmed. Not too long but just the right length to accentuate her beautiful pussy lips. She looked amazing. Her ribbon trimmed pink basque showing her body off perfectly. As Steve slid her panties down her thighs, he leaned forward and planted a kiss on her fur covered mound. Hazel moaned softly as he moved her panties down to her ankles and steadied her while she stepped out of them. I was getting some fantastic pictures as he gently kissed her inner thighs, flicking his tongue over her petal like pussy lips. He reached over the small bag and took out a tube of KY jelly. He squeezed a liberal amount onto his fingers and slid them between Hazel's thighs. I knew when they entered her pussy. Hazel gave out a loud gasp and I saw that he had three fingers inside her and was working them in and out of her. He was preparing her for the full penetration of his huge cock. He pulled out and added a fourth finger and once again slipped inside her. Hazel was working her hips up and down as he stretched her in preparation. Suddenly he turned her round to face me and pulled her back onto his lap. I saw a look of trepidation cross Hazel's face as he lowered her down towards his huge knob. He released his grip on Hazel's waist and once again took the tube of KY and smeared another load onto his shaft, paying particular attention to his knob, before lowering her even closer to him. This was the perfect view for my photographs. Hazel was crouching over him, gradually moving her pussy closer to his knob. He reached between her thighs and parted her pussy lips with his fingers and for the first time I saw Hazel's lips part as just the tip of his knob entered her. Steve was not moving, just sitting there with his knob nestling in the folds of Hazel's pussy lips and Hazel wasn't rushing things, not that I could blame her, Steve's cock looked even bigger poised below her neat little pussy. He didn't force the issue and just sat there and allowed Hazel to take the lead. I knew she wouldn't have a problem with the length, as Steve was only the same as me. It was his thickness that I was worried about. With his cock held in position by Hazel's pussy lips, Steve was able to move his hands up to Hazel's breasts and began teasing her nipples through the pink satin. I knew this would be a dead cert turn on for her, she loves both nipples played with at once. Her eyes closed and she began to moan softly, as Steve gently pinched and stroked her hard nipples. The sensations caused Hazel to relax and I watched as she accepted more of Steve's knob slid further into her pussy. The pictures would be classics, Steve's knob was visibly stretching her as it eased her pussy lips further apart. I could see the look of trepidation, mixed with the look of pure pleasure on Hazel's face. Steve was still teasing her nipples as he gently said. “Move up and down slowly Hazel, ease it in just a bit at a time.” I saw Hazel raise herself a little then slowly lower back down. Steve's knob stretched her pussy lips slightly wider and she was able to take just a fraction of an more of him. She kept this for ten minutes, rising and falling on his knob, each time, almost imperceptibly taking more and more of his knob. She was almost at the thickest part now and I knew just a few more movements and the worst part would be over for her. I saw her raise her hips one more time, her pussy was streaming juices and these, combined with the KY jelly, allowed her, with one final drop to take his knob completely inside her. I saw a look of relief on her face as her pussy closed around Steve's much thinner shaft. She held her body still as she got accustomed to the huge knob that was filling her. After a minute or so, she began to slowly lower herself onto Steve's shaft then rise again, not letting his knob escape from her. She had had enough trouble getting it in so to rise off it would have been stupid. Slowly but she rose and fell and slowly but surely more and more of Steve's cock was engulfed by her pussy. Steve still wasn't moving, just sitting there, letting Hazel take the lead. Each time she rose up his shaft, I could see her juices glistening on it, she was incredibly wet, which was helping to make things easier for her. Steve suddenly stood up, supporting Hazel's weight as he did and somehow managed to turn Hazel around to face him. I saw a look of almost terror flash across her face but Steve gently lowered her back onto the couch. Still not forcing anything on her. “I think you're ready no Hazel,” he said, “I think your pussy is ready to take me.” Hazel about to say something, when Steve started to slide his shaft into her a little at a time, pausing with each forward push, allowing her to get used to the feeling. Slowly, very slowly he fed more of his cock into her. Hazel had her eyes screwed tight shut, but low moans were escaping her lips as more and more of Steve's cock disappeared inside her. I moved to stand above them to get the best shots and looked down as he slid in and out of her. Suddenly I noticed that their pubic hair was touching and realised that his cock was almost all the way in. With one last gentle push, their pelvic bones met and Hazel had taken her thickest cock ever. Again Steve held steady for a few moments then started to slide in and out of her, slowly at first then gradually increasing his pace. Now Hazel was raising her hips to meet him as she grew used to the feeling of his thick cock. I knew she was comfortable with it now and that she would have the most amazing orgasm. Steve looked down at her. “Are you ready to cum, Hazel,” he asked. Hazel didn't answer with words, she just thrust her hips upwards, filling herself with his cock. Steve took this as a yes and began driving deeply into her. Hazel's moans were now louder than ever and I saw her whole body stiffen and knew that she was in orgasm. “Do you want me to cum inside you?” Steve asked. Hazel nodded and Steve's body also stiffened and I knew he was pumping his cum into my wife's receptive pussy. They fucked for ten minutes, Steve's cum flooding into Hazel, so much, that with each forward thrust it oozed out around his cock. Finally they were done and lay there locked together breathing heavily until he pulled out of her. I had never seen my wife's pussy so stretched or such a look of contentment on her face. Steve stayed overnight and he and Hazel fucked twice more. We met him three more times before we returned home but not before promising to keep in touch and promising to return the following year. We sent him copies of the pictures I had taken and had many fantastic sexy sessions ourselves as we made love to slide shows of them on our wide screen TV.
You don't know till you've tried it

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Re: A Big Cock In Florida

Unread post by hotmama50 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 am

Wow....very HOT!!!!

northwalescouple
Prepubescent

Re: A Big Cock In Florida

Unread post by northwalescouple » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:45 pm

hotmama50 wrote:Wow....very HOT!!!!
Thanks it, was and still is the biggest cock she's ever taken. But we're going over to Texas thia year and you know what they say about Texas :)
You don't know till you've tried it