My hotwife club fantasy.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
RBALL
Trainable

My hotwife club fantasy.

Unread post by RBALL » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:45 am

I am going to write the fantasy I have of seeing my wife become a hotwife. It is written as if I am telling her the story so sorry if it does not read so well. I will try to write more later when I am at home and can do it properly.

RBALL
Trainable

Re: My hotwife club fantasy.

Unread post by RBALL » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:56 am

This is story based on an erotic fantasy of mine that I am not sure whether I want to happen or not. I know I am turned on by the thought of it but don't know my reaction if it actually occurred.
The story starts in one of the clubs in our home town. We are out for the night, just you and I, having a few drinks and relaxing with some dance floor action too. You are wearing your skinny jeans tucked in to your knee-high boots and a nice tight top. We are in Mangos and are dancing on the dancefloor. I have noticed that you have been attracting a lot of attention tonight and am finding myself a little bit excited by it. I say jokey things to you like,
'I think you're in there' or 'Imagine if I wasn't here? He'd be all over you!
You laugh it off but at the same time are enjoying the attention.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 pm

So,we are dancing away when a mate of mine comes up to me and we start chatting about the usual stuff - football and work, which leaves you dancing solo. That's when you feel a gentle tap on your back.
'Hey babe! Fancy a dance?' you hear before turning round. As you turn you are met by a dark haired, good looking man in his thirties.
'Your gorgeous!' he says, 'Just one dance with a sexy young lady like you would make my night - Please!! - he continues.
There is something about him that makes you want to dance with him and with all the attention you have had already you want to take it a little further. So, you turn back and look at me and see me smiling, seeing that i realise what this stranger has asked you.
'Go on! - put him out of his misery' I mouth and I carry on talking, all the time watching you, excited about what you are about to do.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:35 pm

So, you start to dance facing me, but you can feel his presence behind you. Your stomach is full of butterflies and your mind is racing about the fact that I am watching you dance with a stranger who clearly has the hots for you. You start to enjoy the freedom I am allowing and when he pulls your arm to turn you round, you offer only slight resistance as your inhibitions begin to diminish.
You are now facing each other, dancing sexily, occassionally catching each other's eye and flashing the odd smile. He keeps up the compliments telling you how sexy you look and that he would do anything for one kiss. This is fun you think and I know R is there so he can control it but it's like I'm showing off for him.
Meanwhile, the stranger edges closer in to your space and a hand reaches out to your waistline. The touch is electric sending a jolt through you and you stumble ever so slightly forward, which he takes advantage of to pull you closer, his other hand now resting at the bottom of your back. You bring your hands up to push him away and as you do you feel his hard stomach and peck muscles.
'Mmmm - I bet you'd look good with your top off' you hear yourself say.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:51 pm

'Oh yeah!' - he replies,'and the lower part is even better.'
You instantly regret what you have said and will yourself to move away because the situation seems to be out of control. You turn round quickly and see me there. I am alone now and have stepped back to the wall and you can see in my eyes how much I am loving the show.
'Carry on, this is great,' I say to you which instantly dispells your fear and you embrace the moment once more. So, still facing me, you continue to grind away especially when a reggae song comes on and that is when he comes behind you again. This time you offer no resistance when his hand is placed on your hip and you are pulled forcefully back in to him, a move which is full of lust and desire. And, that is when you feel it....
The rock. The huge muscle being pushed in to your sexy arse. You can't believe how big it is and uncontrollably start to rotate your hips feeling the entireity of his member.
'Oh yeah!' - he murmurs in your ear sending a tingle down your spine. 'I'd love to slide this between your cheeks and in to your wet pussy.'
His other hand is now on your stomach and starts to make a beeline for your breast and you feel powerless to stop it.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:06 pm

You look at me and confirm it is ok but if anything I look more hornier than you. I can't believe what I'm seeing but the thing is, it is like I have lead in my boots because I can't move to stop this and more so don't want to. Your body is in overdrive. You can feel your pussy getting wetter and you really want him to tweak your very sensitive nipples. He gropes your breast through your top and occassionaly slips his fingers inside your top in search of your nipples. Eventually his hand settles back on to your waist trying to control your arse movements which are continuing unabashed.
You think to yourself - 'God that cock is so huge. I wonder what it feels like? Shall I feel it?
Another glance at me and you start to move your right hand round towards his crotch. It comes to rest on the lower part and you move it further up to the tip.
'It is so massive,' you blurt out,'so thick and so long,' you turn your head to tell him.
'Oh yeah baby, rub that cock. Turn round so you can do it better,' he orders.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Which you do without a moments thought of me, the club or your previous inhibitions. You press your hand striaght on to his cock and down further to his balls cupping them, imagining the hot seed inside. His hand drops to your arse and pulls you right against him so your tits crush up against him. That is when you look up in to his eyes and you see the sexual hunger there. For half a minute you remain like that, eyes fixed on one another, his hands on your arse, squeezing, pulling your cheeks apart whilst you furiously wank his cock through his jeans and then you kiss. Passionately, tongues entwined and your pussy seems to flood the moment your lips touch. He now takes control, pushing you back against the wall where I am standing. His lips move to your cheek and your neck and you take a moment to look at me. The lust in my eyes tells you all you want to know. I take your other hand and press it on to my cock and you love feeling two cocks hard for you at the same time.

vaguy

Unread post by vaguy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Very hot - don't stop now.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:40 am

I then take your hand and move it upwards so it rests on his chest - him oblivious to the fact that you are stood next to your husband. You take the hint from where I have put your hand and locate his nipple through his t-shirt. He groans and seeks out your lips once more, kissing you forcefully. Your hand still is working on his cock and he pushes in to you more as you realise he is really horny and feels like he may be close to cumming. His hands are now at the top of your jeans and he is frantically undoing the top two or three buttons. Once undone slips his hand in to your waistband and a long finger slide down in to your soaked thong panties. This time it is your turn to moan as his finger easily pushes between your lips in to your hot pussy. You stay locked like this, kissing, you wanking him, him fingering you while you squeeze each of his nipples with your other hand. I cannot believe what I am watching and it is driving me crazy. My wildest fantasy right in front of my eyes. And then I watch as you have a series of orgasms brought on by everything that is happening but in particular his rythmic finger-fucking.

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:58 am

Just as the last of your mind-shattering orgasms brings you back down to earth, he grunts in to your ear as he cums himself. You feel the wet patch develop on his jeans and cannot believe the size of it. Still in your sexual high you wonder what that cum would feel like splashing in to your pussy. Then you come back to your senses and become aware of your surroundings. He says to you,
'Let me go and clean up and then we can go back to mine and I am gonna ravish your body.'
And with that he is gone and you realise what you have done and then you look at me and are filled with guilt and shame from what has just happened. You see the shock in my eyes and you walk outside of the club. I quickly follow and we walk to the end of the street in silence, turn the corner and stop to speak.
'Darling, I am so sorry, i just got carried away and it looked like you were enjoying it but I should never have mmmph...'
And I push you against the wall and kiss you as passionately as I ever have, our tongues entwined, lips locked and hands exploring each other as if it the first time. I break the kiss, take hold of your hand and put it on my own rock hard cock and say,
'Does this feel to you like I am upset? I loved every second of it. I was shocked because I can't believe you went so far the first time. This is a real fantasy for me and to see you acting it out and losing yourself to sexual desire was so fuckin hot.'

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:14 am

And I kiss you again, bringing my hand down to your crotch, rubbing your pussy through your jeans which makes you moan involuntarily. You start to stroke my cock and your other hand goes under my shirt to twist my nipple.
'Oh God, that's good! I say, 'it was so good watching him with you with him. Now let's go home and finish what we have started!'
So, we find a taxi and rush home, hands in each others crotches all the way and have an awesome sex session the second we get through the door. Some of the best positions include you bent over the couch, jeans to your ankles, thong to one side, with my cock buried in your pussy and my thumb rubbing your puckered anus. Our finishing position is a 69 with me on top licking your pussy and you sucking my cock, licking my balls and tentatively tongueing your way to my arse but using your fingers instead as your new found sexual exploration grips you in a way you hadn't imagined. Because of this strange set of circumstances, the unthinkable is now the desired and the disgusting acts the ones that get you off the best....