Hot Dads

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Golfman2315
Virgin

Hot Dads

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm

I started this in the Hot Wives section but because of work and life have been unable to post lately so I thought I would bring it over here before it falls off the altogether. Yes Russell and my wife are still playing when they can find the time.

Hot Dads is a term used by some females in the teaching profession about those good looking fathers of their students and this is also where our story begins. My wife teaches elementary school and several years ago my wife had a student named Colby who I started hearing a lot about after school because he was lagging pretty far behind. She decided that a parent - teacher conference very early was needed to let the parents know that Colby had a lot of catching up to do. She knew nothing about the parents but on the day of the conference the Mother showed up a few minutes early and let my wife know that she was now remarried and her Ex would be there shortly. Russell, Colby's father showed up on time and my wife said she was almost speechless when she glanced up and noticed how attractive he was. They had their conference and the parents vowed to do whatever it took to get Colby back to where he needed to be.

After the conference ended Russell stayed around to discuss what ideas my wife had that could help Colby catch up. She offered to send extra reading home, suggest additional materials and to tutor Colby some after school. Russell was very glad to hear that Colby had a teacher that was proactive enough to try and help his son. He also explained that my wife should not expect much input or help from his mother because in his words she is the most self center person in the world and that is what had lead to their divorce. Russell as it turns out is a pharmaceutical rep that now lives in a city roughly 30 minutes away and has a very flexible work schedule that would allow him a volunteer often in his son class. My wife is always grateful for any help the parents were willing to give because of the cutbacks that took assistants away from the teachers. So Russell started volunteering 1 day a week and with the extra reading and tutoring Colby started to show improvements around Christmas but my wife still told Russell to temper his expectations because there was still a lot of work to do.

My wife is 5'2" and 115 lbs and has in my opinion a great ass and beautiful tits. She is a dedicated jogger and has always been in great shape but my wife has never been what I would call a highly sexual person. That is not to say that she doesn't like or enjoy sex, she is just very immersed in her work and our family. Since the birth of our two children our sex life has primarily consisted of her being on top and the occasional blow job. Before our kids were born she was slightly more adventurous with the positions she was willing to do and with oral both giving and receiving. The one area that seemed to bring out her wild side was when we would travel to meetings for my work. These meetings were often at resorts and by luck we often had rooms with a view. The idea of putting on a show or being seen really brought out the best in her and on several of those occasions I had brought up the idea of her being with others many but she always seemed to brush it off as playful foreplay or dirty talk. I even went as far as to tell her that it was my ultimate fantasy.

After Christmas I started to hear more and more comments about things Russell had said,what he worn or when he got a hair cut and so on. When my wife would make these comments I would say how was your boyfriend today and then we would have a laugh about it. As the months went by I really noticed that my wife and Russell had formed a interesting friendship that started to include what I considered some mild flirting and best friend type of conversations. Occasionally I would either come home or call home and find that she had either been talking with Russell or was talking with him on the phone. I was not really too concerned because she was never without one of the kids, so I knew she was not slipping off to see him plus this was my fantasy. By the end of the year with all their hard work Colby was back up to the level he needed to be and actually even a little ahead. Russell was so overjoyed that at their end of the year party he asked her if he could take her out sometime to celebrate at a very nice steakhouse in the nearby city. Immediately realizing how it must have sounded he told her it would be a celebration among friends and he suggested that she bring me along to make sure it was nothing more than friends.

That evening she gave me all the signs that she wanted to have a little fun after the kids went to bed. So after they were asleep we had one of our hottest fucking sessions ever. She surprised me by going down on me without even saying a word the minute I got in the bed and when I tried to pull her up she just keep going till I came in her mouth. She then climbed up and kissed me and out of seemingly nowhere asked me to go down on her. It had probably been 10 or 12 years since she had let me lick her beautiful pussy. I licked her to two orgasms and then she started to stroke my cock and told me she wanted me to take her doggy style. After seeing my lovely wife get on all fours I fucked her from behind until we both collapsed from a final orgasm. As we laid there all sweaty I asked her what had come over her and she told me that Russell had asked her out to celebrate Colby meeting and exceeding his goals. I said what do you mean he asked you out and she explained that he had initially asked her but really quickly changed that to her and I. I seized the opportunity to ask her if she would like to go with him. She looked at me with a really funny look on her face and said what do you mean. I asked her if she would you like to go out with him on a date with if I told her it was ok. She had real sly look on her face and ask me again what I was getting at. I told her she was a grown woman and if that was something that would make her happy then it would be fine with me and I also reminded her of the fantasy I had shared with her many years ago. She did admit that when he asked her out that it made her feel like she was 16 again and she also admitted to fantasizing about Russell often. I told her as long as she told me when and where she was going and if she gave me all the juicy details when she got home that it was something I wanted her to do. Apparently her answer was yes because she took my dick in her mouth again and gave me her best blowjob ever. After she finished she did tell me that I should get my hopes up because she was not sure if she could really sleep with someone else.

The next day was Tuesday and she called Russell and set up the dinner for the following Friday night. She did not tell him that it would just be her though because she wanted to surprise him. We fucked Tuesday and Wednesday night like newly weds in anticipation of her date. Thursday when I got home from work I noticed that she had gotten her hair done and her nails and I told her I could not wait to get her into bed. She asked could we skip tonight because she had been very tired the last two days from the previous nights play. I said sure and we both got a good night sleep. The next morning she told me before I went to work that she did not think she could go through with it. I told her just to relax and if she decided during dinner that is she didn't want anything to happen then it would be no big deal because nothing was ever set in stone that they were going to sleep with each other anyway. When I got home from work she was getting dressed and I asked her how she was feeling and she said why don't you feel for yourself. She took my hand and put it down the front of her panties and I noticed two things. One that she had shaved her pussy completely bare which she had never done before and two that her panties were soaked. She finished getting ready and came into the den and she looked absolutely stunning, gave me a kiss on the check and said I should home by 11:00. She also said don't be to disappointed if nothing happens.

I took my kids out to dinner and then to a movie and then came home to wait for her return. I dozed off on the couch only to be awaken by the garage door opening. When I was able to focus I looked at my watch and realized it was 1:30. I met her as she came through the door and she looked just as good as when she left which lead me to think that nothing must have happened. I hugged her and she said lets go to bed and I will tell you what happened. She told me that they meet at the restaurant and that Russell was very surprised that she had come alone. He also complemented her on her hair and said she look amazing. They went in and were seated right away at a table but Russell asked the waiter if they could move since there was only two to one of the corner booths were they were able to sit closer. He told her at some point that he had dreamed of going out on a date with her. They had some wine and a wonderful meal and a little later the waiter brought them the dessert menu. They both looked at it for a few minutes and my wife asked him what we wanted to which he replied that what he really wanted was not on the menu. He then put his hand on her knee and said that he had been dreaming since that parent - teacher conference about fucking her. My wife said at that point her panties were soaked. She told him to get the check and then lets go back to your place. They walked to the parking lot and he opened her door and then he pulled her close and kissed her for the first time. She told she almost had her first orgasm right there. She broke the kiss and said lets go now.

My wife followed him to his place were they went in and she sat on the couch as he got them a glass of wine. Russell came back and sat down beside her on the couch and my wife said they started making out like two teenagers. She said he was a wonderful kisser and she could have kissed him all night. However she wanted more so she unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down to free his cock. She said he was big and that he was well groomed. She took it in her mouth a tried to give him the best blow job ever and apparently it was a good one because he started moaning and came in her mouth. After that he pulled her up and laid her on the couch and took her cloths off and went down on her. Before he started licking her he complemented her on her shaved pussy which she told him that she had done that special for him. My wife said she had never had an oral experience like Russell gave her and she has several orgasm. Then she asked him where the bedroom was and he lead the way. When they reached the bed she was was ready to fuck and he asked her about a condom and she said it was not necessary because she had her tubes tied after our last child. She said he entered her and it felt so good. He was reaching places that I never could. She said he was on top for a while then she was on top and then they finally finished doggy style. I asked did he cum in you and she said he had pulled out and finished on her back which she thought was so hot. She said they laid there and talked about how long each of them had dream of that moment. She reached over and felt Russell's dick coming back to life so she told him she wanted to give him on last parting gift. She then went down on him and tried to apparently suck him dry. Then she said she had to get home. He thanked her for a great evening and for all she had done for Colby and he then told her she was a wonderful person. My wife kissed him and said this isn't goodbye and left.

I kissed my wife and told her that was the best gift she could have ever given me. She told me she loved and then preceded to go down and give me a fantastic end to a great night.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Re: Hot Dads

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

This was a follow up to a lot of questions asked about the original story.

Did he know that I knew? No not during the time period that is covered in the story. He originally thought that she was cheating on me. My wife was really worried about what he would think about her and us if he knew I had given her my blessing to be with him. She was really worried that he would think she was a whore or a slut. He did not find out that I knew until about 8 months after there first date. I think the role of the cheating wife actually allowed my wife to really get into a lot more.

Examples of their flirting - she had told me that from the first day she meet him that he was very complimentary guy. Always complimenting her on her clothes, hair, shoes and especially her beautiful smile. As time went on he started to say thing like how good she looked in a certain pair of jeans and right after returning from the two week Christmas vacation he playfully asked if she had gotten a boob job during the break because she looked incredible in a new pink sweeter. My wife would often tell me some of the things he would say during foreplay and I would always respond by saying you know Russell wants you right. She would always say that it was just playful flirting because he knows I am married and knows it will not go anywhere to which I would say I really think he wants you. Then came the clincher which was Russell drunk called my wife's cell phone one night at 2:30 in the morning when he was out of town at a sales meeting. He left a 12 minute message where he pretty much confessed his lust for her and rambled on about the things he would like to do to and with her. I heard the voice message alert go off in the kitchen and went to see who had called at that time. I took the phone in the bathroom and listened to the message. It made my dick so hard that I had to listen to the message again while I masturbated. The next morning I told her that I thought I heard her phone in the middle of the night and she might should check it. She picked it up and when she realized who it was from she walked into the bedroom before playing it. When she returned she handed me the phone and told me to listen to it. I acted like I did not know what it was and when it finished I looked at her and told her that I told you he wants you. Apparently the message made her as hot as it did me because we went straight into the bedroom and fucked. She choose not to say anything to Russell about the call. After the drunk call Russell never brought it up but he did seem to up the amount and the level of flirting. On his volunteering days he would tell my wife how he wished he had met her when they were both single because they would have been perfect for each other.

On the night of their first date she told him that she had lied to me and said she was going to the movies with some of her fellow teachers.

To this day she has never been with anyone other than Russell and yes she is still currently playing with him.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Second Time Part 1 I woke up the next morning still thinking about what had transpired the night before. My wife as I mentioned is an avid jogger so she was already out for a run. When she came in I jumped up and went straight to her and immediately started to kiss her. After several minutes of kissing I told her how incredible hot she was and how much I loved her for the gift she had given me the night before. She responded by taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom where she stripped off her sweaty cloths and asked me to join her in the shower. When we were both in the shower we resumed our kissing which lead to her dropping to her knees and she started sucking my dick. After a couple of minutes I pulled her back to feet and then I sank to my knees. She tried to resist because she was still sweaty but, I was having none of that. Licking her newly bare pussy almost made me cum right then. It didn't take long of exploring her pussy with my tongue until I felt her knees starting to go weak as she quivered through an orgasm. I stood up and turned her around and fucked her from behind until I came in her pussy. We finished showering and went into the bedroom to get dressed.

I asked her now that you have had some time to let last night sink in what are your thoughts. She said that she never thought she would be able to go through with it but, she had been fantasizing about it for so long that it actually didn't even feel like cheating. She told me that the rush of excitement with Russell last night was like the first time we had sex and that the orgasms she had were so intense that she needed more. I said I guess that answers the question of whether you want to see him again. She said as long as you are ok with it then yes she would like to see him again. I told her that I loved her and that hearing the excitement in her voice about last night was all the verification I needed.

Went did all the normal things that people do on Saturdays. I did some yard work while she straightened up inside. I went in to get a drink and she told me that she received a text message from Russell that said call me when you can. I told her to go ahead and give him a call. He apparently told her how unbelievable last night had been and wanted to know when he might be able to see her again. She told him she would just have to see if there was an opportunity to sneak away. I told her that I had planned to take the kids to my parents lake house for most of the day on Sunday, so maybe that was her opportunity. She text him back and said it looks like she would be free most of Sunday afternoon and wondered if he would like to meet her at the mall not far from his house at 1:30. He responded with 3 words "It's a date".

The kids and I got ready to leave for the lake around 12:30. I told the kids to get in the car and I would be right out. I grabbed my wife and kissed her and told her that I couldn't wait for the details later tonight. She had picked out a sexy pair of pink lacy panties with a matching bra, a short pair of shorts and a white v-neck shirt that hits her cleavage just right. Applied some makeup and headed to the mall. When she got there she texted Russell to meet her at near the food court. He walked up a few minutes later and gave her a quick hug. She kind of shrugged him off because there was no telling when or if she would run into someone we might know. He asked her how long she had before she would need to be home and she replied about 3 hours. Hearing that he asked if she would like to go to his place and she responded with a yes. They agreed to take his car and then he would bring her back. They walked out to his car in the parking lot and once they were inside her took her in his arms a kissed her. After about 5 minutes of making out she suggested they go to his place so they could be more comfortable.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Second Time Part 2 She did not get a chance to really see Russell's house on Friday night because of all the lust in the air. He showed her around and my wife loved how he had the place decorated. Finally they got to the master bedroom where he took my wife in his arms and started to kiss her. Soon there hands were roaming all our each others bodies. They fell back onto the bed where they continued to kiss. My wife said she felt his hand slide in the back of her shorts and into her panties. He was running his hand all over her ass and slipping his fingers closer and closer to her pussy. She said it felt great and could hardly wait until his fingers found their target. She dropped her hand down to the front of his pants and rubbed his cock through them. She could feel him getting hard and suggested they get rid of these cloths. After they removed their cloths he took special interest in her still bra covered tits. He said in the haze of last night that he had not had a real chance to get a look at here tits. He then told her that her tits were the first thing he had noticed the first time he had met her. He kissed the top of them and then removed her bra so he could lick and suck on her beautiful nipples. While he paid attention to her chest she started to stroke his cock and when he was hard she went straight down so she could get it in her mouth. He laid back and enjoyed her incredible sucking skills. After a few minutes he pushed her on to her back and dove into her pussy. She still had her panties so he slide them to the side giving his tongue access to her already wet pussy. After removing her panties he started running his tongue from the bottom to the top of her pussy and she said it felt like her pussy was on fire. She grabbed his head and pushed it deeper into her pussy and had her first orgasm with his tongue buried deep inside her.

He rolled over onto his back and she got up on top of him started to ride his rock hard dick. They fucked like that for about 5 minutes then asked if he could take her from behind. She laid on her stomach and he entered her from behind. This allowed for his dick to reach places that had never been touch in her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as he pumped her hard. She said she felt him start to tense up and knew he was ready to cum and she asked him to cum in her this time. They rolled over on their backs so they could catch their breath. He then asked her if she thought I was suspicious to which she responded that he knows I am a good girl so I think we are safe for now. He then asked her if he could fuck her in the shower before he had to take her back. She said the shower was very unique that it had shower heads on the walls as well as the ceiling. They started out standing up kissing and groping but they eventually ended up on the floor of the shower where she went down between his legs and licked his cock and balls. He asked if she liked to 69 to which she swung around and lowered her pussy onto his face. She licked and sucked his cock as he was licking her pussy. She was then caught off guard when he started to lick her asshole because this was a first for her but she said it did feel good. She said she needed to be fucked so she asked him to take her doggy style. He was glad to oblige and stuck his cock in her and stroked her long and hard. She was building toward another orgasm when she felt him start to finger her asshole and right at her peak he slipped his finger into her ass right as she came. She then spun around and started to stroke his cock and asked him to cum in her mouth and on her face. After that they cleaned up they got dressed and he drove her back to the mall.

She told him to park at the end of the parking lot. When he parked she unzipped his pants and started to play with his cock again. As she stroked she told him that she really enjoyed being with and fucking him but she was happily married and had no intentions of leaving her husband or hurting her family but if he could live with that then she wanted to continue to see him. By the hardness of his dick she felt like he agreed so she went down and sucked him till he came in her mouth and she swallowed. He said he could live with those terms. With her answer she zipped his pants up, got out of the car and said today was wonderful and she would call him soon.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

My wife and Russell's third third time together was completely different than the first two. Their first two times together were planned with plenty of time for them to explore each other and really get comfortable. The third time was pure lust.

After over a week of having to settle for sex filled phone calls and text messages my wife and Russell were finally able to see each other again face to face. This time would not allow for the comforts of his home, hours to spend or a guarantee that anything could or would happen. My wife had to return somethings to the mall that was close to Russell's house and they agreed to meet and he would accompany her while she did her shopping. She felt this was a safe plan because very few people would be in the mall on a week night. So just like the last time they meet at the food court and started towards the other end of the mall walking and talking. My wife said that Russell told her that their last experience in the shower was the hottest sex of his life and that she was the sexiest person he had ever known or been with. He said that he had barely been able to perform this job because he kept replaying their times together in his mind. My wife said she could feel her pussy getting wet as Russell continued to talk and she said all of a sudden her body started to tingle and she knew she needed and wanted to be fucked and she knew just the place.

The ladies bathroom in the Pottery Barn in that mall is really like a lounge that even has a couch in it and she felt like it would be the perfect place to scratch her itch. So they went into the store looking every bit like your average married couple and headed toward the back were the bathrooms are. My wife went in first to make sure they would be alone and when she saw that the coast was clear she pulled Russell in and locked the door. Knowing they did not have much time she said they went right at it and they were kissing and unbuttoning as fast as they could go. She unzipped and pushed his pants down to his knees and took his semi hard cock in her hand and started to stroke it. He had pulled her shirt off and playing and with her tits. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth and feverishly sucked on his now completely erected dick. Sensing that he would not last long at that pace he pulled her up and then unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down to ankles. He then spun her around and had her grab the sink as dropped to his knees and licked and fingered her from behind. She said she was literally dripping she was so wet and begged for him to please fuck her now. He shoved his cock in from behind and pumped her pussy hard. She said she had never been fucked hard like Russell was fucking her and she came like she had never come before. Russell then erupted deep in her pussy and she said it felt like someone had sprayed her with a hose because she was so drenched. She had to take some paper towels and wipe the inside of her thighs were their juices were running down her legs.

After she cleaned herself off the best she could Russell asked her to hand him some paper towels and she turned around and pushed him toward that couch. As he fell onto the couch she went straight down and cleaned his now softening dick. As she continue to lick and caress his cock he started to get hard again and she stroked and sucked until he came in her mouth. She swallowed all of his gift and then they both got up and quickly got dressed so they could slip out hopefully undetected. As they walked out of the store she glanced at her watched and realized that for that whole thing to play out only took 20 minutes. She told Russell she needed to get home and take a shower before bed because she was a wet mess. He told her to be careful because he did not want me to get suspicious and ruin the great thing they had going.

When my wife got home the kids were already in bed and I was waiting for her in the bedroom. She entered and I asked her if anything had happened and she said it was the nastiest and hottest sex she had every had. She then told me she needed to take a shower and I said no way and lifted her on to the bed and had my first fresh sloppy second. God I love my wife.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

There is no way I can recount all of my wife and Russell's times together but I will try and share some of their more memorable stories.

Mountain Getaway:Right about at the year mark of when my wife had first met Russell was the long 3 day Labor Day weekend. My Grandparents have a beach home and they are always after us to bring the kids down anytime they are out of school. My wife however never likes to travel early in the school year because she is always in a hurry to get back home and prepare for the upcoming week. So this year the kids were not taking no for an answer on one last trip to the beach before fall. We have always tried hard to let the kids do as much as possible so when they went into begging mode I told my wife that I planned to take them and while we would love for her to join us I understood if she wanted to stay home. Of course the first thought that went through my head was the possibility of an overnight get together with Russell which I shared with her. My wife was a little disappointed that we would be gone but, she agreed that we should go because the kids were so excited and she also said the thought of not having to rush around with Russell was making her wet. Upon hearing that I took her in the bed room and immediately went down on her and lick her to the first of several orgasms that night for her and for me.

Over that first year my wife and Russell had been together 22 times. Of these 22 times the longest they had been able to spend together was 4 or 5 hours on either a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and all at his house. Other times consisted of dinner or a movie followed by a quick fuck session at his house as well as a few parking lot meetings. My wife's relationship with Russell had really sparked a sexual fire in her and had turned our sex life into something I could only dream about. Since she decided to be with Russell that first time she has really opened up to all things sexual. She really started to enjoy giving and receiving oral as well as many of the positions she never seemed interested in before. Her typical conservative clothing has even become a little more risque. While her alone time with Russell has been here and there they did text each other almost every day and those often turned into naughty sexting sessions which she shares with me.

She texted him Wednesday and told him that she would be alone for the weekend if he was available. He responded immediately that he had no plans and he would love to take her away for a night or two if she was game. She told him that she had a lot of school work but, as long as she was home by lunch on Monday she would love to go. He would not tell her exactly where they were going but, he did say it would be secluded and scenic. So she planned to help us get packed up and after we left she would get her things together and then she would meet Russell at his house and leave from there. On Friday afternoon we got loaded up and I walked her back in side and kissed her and told her to have a great weekend and I looked forward to the naughty details Monday night.

She pulled into Russell's driveway at around 5:30 and he came out to meet her and put her bags in his car. He then asked her to come inside because he had a present for her. So he held her hand and they walked into the house and after they were inside he turned and gave her a long and passionate kiss. His hands were roaming all over her ass and she could feel his dick getting hard against her. They broke their kiss and quickly undressed each other and within seconds she had his cock in her mouth and he was fingering her wet pussy. After a few minutes he returned the favor by going down on her and bringing her to her first of many orgasms that weekend. They finally worked into her riding him until he came in her pussy. They laid there for a few minutes catching their breath then he got up and said let me get you your present. He brought her a bag from Victoria Secret and told her to open it. She pulled out a sheer bustier, panties, garters and hose. He told her he had dreamed of her wearing a beautiful sexy outfit like this since that first time they fucked and he thought this weekend was the perfect time. She said if it is what you want then that is what you will get. They cleaned up and headed out to the car. She asked where they were going and he gave her a picture of a secluded cabin he had rented for the weekend in the mountains. She leaned over and kissed him and said lets go.

To be continued.
Last edited by Golfman2315 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Mountain Getaway Part 2 My wife said that their 2 hour ride to mountains was filled with a lot of great conversation. While much of it did revolve around the time they had spent exploring and enjoying each other sexually there was also a lot about each others likes and dislikes not only sexual but personal as well. My wife did say that they have so many common interest that had she met him before we had met that he would have been someone she could see herself ending up with. My wife asked several questions about his relationship with his now ex wife which he said that they were never really on the same page about almost every aspect of their marriage. She then followed up with how did they end up married in the first place and his response was the sex was incredible hot and adventurous to begin with and he assumed it would last forever but like with many couples they started out like sprint and a marriage is a marathon plus she had gotten pregnant fairly early in the marriage.

Russell then asked my wife a lot of questions about our relationship to which my wife responded that we have a great relationship, family and marriage. He then asked her why was she in a car going the opposite direction from her family with her lover for a sex filled getaway if everything was so great. My wife giggled and said its like picking out that perfect outfit sometimes a person has to go to more than one store to get everything they need. She went on to tell Russell that while her sex life was great with me that the sex with him was just on a higher level and the added element of her having an affair made it all so nasty and hot. She then asked him about how much longer until they would be there and he responded about an hour. Hearing that she said she unbuckled her seat belt and did something she had not done since college which was give a boyfriend a blowjob as they were driving down the road. She said it was probably the nastiest most sexiest blowjob of her life. She said she licked, sucked and stroked Russell's cock until he groaned with pleasure and filled her mouth with his hot cum. She showed him her reward before swallowing it down and then reclined back and her seat and said please hurry because I need you inside of me.

To be continued

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Mountain Getaway Part 3 After Russell's blowjob my wife said she followed back up with some questions to some of his earlier answers. She asked Russell about what was so hot and adventurous about his sex life with his ex wife. He said mostly that it was about being young and getting to try some new things for the first time like oral, different positions and the shear amount of sex they were having. He said that in the beginning he and his ex would fuck almost anytime they got a moment alone and that there were several weekends were the only time they got dressed and left the bedroom was to eat. The adventurous part was she was very open and willing to try anything at least once (my wife said she was sure one of those things was going to be anal sex). She asked him what were some of the things they had tried and the very first thing to no surprise was anal and next was that they both got into light bondage. He said tying each other up to where they were at the mercy of each other was incredibly hot. He also told my wife that his ex loved sex toys and she often liked to play submissively. While he wouldn't say she liked to be completely dominated he did say she didn't mind for the man to take charge and be forceful. My wife said how and he responded that she liked to be spanked, have her hair pulled and liked to be fucked rough. My wife said Russell's comments were obviously making her hot because when he finished talking she realized that she was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She told him that while she was not sure about some of those things she might be interested in trying a few new things this weekend.

She said finally they turned down a long and curve driveway that lead them up to a beautiful log home that sat on the side of the mountain. They collected all their things and went in. My wife said the house was beautiful with unbelievable views, a towering stone fireplace, gorgeous master bedroom with a four poster bed and a large deck overlooking a valley below with a hot tub. She said she noticed on the kitchen table a dozen red roses and some already chilling champagne. Russell then opened the champagne and poured each of them a glass. He then made a toast by telling my wife that she was the sexiest and hottest woman he had ever met. He also said he really looked forward to them being able to take their time and really enjoy all of each other this weekend. My wife added that she also looked forward to enjoying each other without having to check the clock. With that they took a sip and then shared a very romantic kiss. There tongues danced with each other until they finally broke their kiss. Russell then picked my wife up and carried her into the bed room and laid her on the bed.

My wife said she was not sure how they got their clothes off but the next thing she knew Russell was between her legs licking and sucking on her bare pussy. He spent a lot of time licking at her clit and running his tongue the length of her pussy. He then pushed her legs back to where he could gain access to lick her asshole which he spent a few minutes on then moved back to her pussy. She said she could feel an orgasm coming on and she grabbed his head and forced his tongue deep into her pussy as she squirmed with pleasure. After she came down from her high she pulled Russell up to kiss her and she could see her juices on his face. She said she felt like she could taste herself in their kisses and that made her have another orgasm as they kissed. She broke their kiss and dove down to take his cock in her mouth for the third time over the last several hours. She said she sucked and stroked him until he was as hard as she thought she could get him and then she told him to fuck her from behind. Instead of getting on all fours she said she laid on her stomach and he entered her that way. She said she likes that position better than on all fours because she thinks she feels his dick better. After what she felt like was about 15 minutes she felt his body tighten up and he started to cum in her pussy. When he was finished they both rolled over in exhaustion and without saying a word they both feel asleep.

She said at some point during the night she felt him rubbing her tits and then moved his hand down to her pussy. He fingered her sticky pussy until he got her wet again and then got on top of her and started to kiss her. During the kiss my wife said she reached down to find his dick already hard again so she guided it into her waiting pussy. This time she said was not about sweet tender love but about trying to fuck each other senseless. He fucked her hard in the missionary position for a few minutes then he pinned her legs back and pounded her until she forced him on his back. She got on top and rode him hard and then rotated around to reverse cowgirl and fucked him until he came loudly in her. As his cock slipped out of her pussy she could feel his cum running out of her and down the crack of her ass. She said she did not know why but she reached down and scooped some up with her fingers and then licked them. Then she did it a second time and offered it to Russell and without hesitation he licked and sucked her fingers clean. They kissed and before she knew it she was asleep again.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Mountain Getaway Part 4 My wife said she awaken in the morning by the sun shinning in her face through the window. She looked over to see Russell was still sound asleep on his back and because of their middle of the night fuck session they were both still naked and she said she could see his limp cock laying there between his legs. She said the whole experience seemed like a dream and as she laid there admiring Russell's naked body she said she could feel her pussy starting to tingle. She said that she lowered her hand and started to finger herself. Then she said like a moth being drawn to a flame she felt the urge to take Russell's dick into her mouth. She could not think of a better way to wake her lover than to have his cock get hard in her mouth. She lifted it up and aimed it to her mouth and began to lick the head like a lollipop and she was certain she could taste both of their juices as she continued to lick and suck it. When she started to feel his cock harden she speed up the tempo and took more into her mouth. Soon he was completely hard and she heard him start to moan and he placed his hands on her head and at that point she surrendered control of the pace to him. He was moving her head up and down on his cock and soon she could feel his body start to tighten and then he held her head down and with a loud groan he erupted into her mouth. He held her head in place and filled her mouth with his salty cum until his balls were empty and then he removed his hands and slumped back into the bed. My wife said she then allowed his softening cock fall from her mouth and not knowing exactly why she slide up to his face and with a mouth full of his cum she kissed him and shared her reward with him. She said they kissed and shared his cum as their tongues worked in and out of each others mouths. She said as they continued to kiss and share his load she was thinking how nasty yet so hot this was and how a year ago she would have never even dreamed of doing something like this. Russell finally broke their kiss and to my wife's surprise he told her to sit on his face so he could repay her properly. She said she begged him to wait until she could take a shower and clean up for him. Not taking no for an answer he grabbed her by the waist and practically lifted her onto his waiting face. As she sank further onto Russell's face she could feel his tongue going deeper and deeper into her now soaked pussy. She said he licked her pussy fast and in no time she was having a mind blowing orgasm as she sat on his face. After she recovered she rolled off Russell's face and they begin a short kiss where she could taste herself on his tongue. After they broke their kiss Russell thanked her for the incredible way she had choose to wake him up.

They showered and got dressed so they could head into the nearby mountain town for breakfast and then a day of exploring and shopping. With the weather still mild Russell dressed in shorts and long sleeve t-shirt and my wife choose a knee length skirt and v-neck sweater. He told her how great she looked and how that sweater dipped just perfect between her beautiful breast. She thanked him and said he looked great too. He then asked her to turn around and face the mirror over the dresser and close her eyes and keep them closed until her told her to open them. When she had her eyes closed he pulled a silver necklace with a diamond pendant out of his pocket and slid it around were neck. The pendant hung perfectly at the top of her cleavage and he then told her to open her eyes. She was stunned at how beautiful the necklace was and how good it looked on her. She spun around and told him that he really should not have bought her such an expensive gift, he replied that he wanted to give her something as beautiful as she was. She kissed him and thanked him again and said lets go get something to eat because after all the sex and enjoyment they had shared over the last 12+ hours she was starving. As they walked to the door Russell said only one more thing and we can go and with that he reached his hands up her skirt and lowered her panties and asked her to step out of them. When they were finally off he laid them on the side table by the door and told her someone as hot as her should never wear panties and with that they were out the door.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Mountain Getaway Part 5 So my wife and Russell headed into the mountain town for breakfast and some shopping and site seeing. My wife said she felt almost naked without having any panties on with a skirt that barely came down to her knees. She said they picked a very crowded well known local restaurant for breakfast and because the restaurant was crowded they were seated at a high top table by the bar area. After they had ordered she realized that a table of four college aged guys who were seated across from them at a regular table where they were just at the right height to see directly up her skirt and after noticing them trying to catch a glimpse she told Russell who had his back to them. Russell suggested that she give them a little show by spreading and uncrossing her legs occasionally. He also told her that if they had any idea what an incredible lover she was they would all be cumming in their pants. So periodically as they ate she would shift in her seat and adjust her legs to give the four young guys a good look and every time she could hear them whispering about what they were being treated to. My wife said she told Russell that she could feel her pussy getting wet and he responded that they would have to take care of that. So they got up to leave and she made eye contact with a couple of the guys and they all smiled and seemed to show their appreciation for the show she had given them. As they exited the restaurant they started walking down the street and they came to alley between two buildings and my wife said she grabbed Russell's hand and pulled him into the alley. Once they found a place where they could not be seen from the street, my wife said she went straight to her knees and unbuckled Russell's pants and fished his cock out and started sucking it. Once he was hard she spun around and pulled her skirt up and told him to take her from behind and she said none of this romantic shit because she wanted him to fuck her rough like he did his ex wife. Hearing that he grabbed her hips and started slamming his dick in and out of her pussy and then he started to rub and pull at her tits under her sweater. She said he forcefully pushed her forward into a standing doggy style position and pounded away on her from behind. After a few minutes he turned her around and lifted her up on his cock and pushed her up against the wall of the building and started to really lean into her with each thrust. As he sped up his strokes he started suck hard on her tits and nipples and soon he was about to cum. My wife said she begged him to cum in her mouth so she didn't have to walk around all day with his cum dripping out of her so he let her down and she bent over and had him cum in her mouth. She said he came a lot but she was able to swallow it all without getting any on her. They then straightened there clothes out and left the alley holding hands.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Mountain Getaway Part 6 After a pretty full day of exploring, shopping and a lot of walking around the historic mountain town Russell and my wife headed back to do a little relaxing. Russell had told my wife earlier in the day that the college he had graduated from had a big opening weekend football game that was on tv. So when they got back she suggested that he watch the game while she went in the bedroom and either read a new book she had bought or took a nap. He agreed and head over to couch to watch the game she said she went into the bed room and shut the door so she wouldn't be bothered by the sound of the TV. She changed out of the her clothes from earlier and put on a t-shirt and some panties since she had been bare all day.

After about 30 minutes Russell knocked on the door and brought my wife her cell phone because he had heard it ringing in her purse and thought it might be important. She looked at the missed call and said it was me and that she should really call back. Russell said ok and walk back into the den but left the door open. She called back and said that she saw where she had missed my call and wondered if everything was ok. I told her the kids wanted to call and tell her all about the fun things they were getting to do at the beach. She said great but before I put them on I asked if she was having a great time and she said it had been incredible and she said thank you. I then put them on talk with her and after about 15 minutes they finally told her how much they missed her and wished she had come. After they were done they handed me the phone and like most adults i tried to translate what they had tried to tell her. She asked a lot of questions about what we had been doing, where we had been going to eat and what were all the other people doing.

At that point she looked up and saw Russell standing in the doorway and she motioned for him to keep quiet. She said he remained quiet but he came and joined her laying in the bed while she continued to talk with me. While we continued to talk she said he began to rub her leg and she tried several times to push his hand away but he was very persistent. As he continued to rub her bare legs she said it was very hard to stay focused on our conversation and to top it off she could feel her pussy getting wet. Sensing that she would not resist Russell inched his hand higher up her leg until he slowly started to rub her pussy through her panties. Feeling that her pussy was wet he pushed her legs apart and pulled her panties to the side exposing her now dripping pussy. As she carried on our conversation Russell was fingering her and pushing her close to orgasm. Russell then reached up and took a hold of the waistband of her panties and started to pull them down and with my wife lifting her legs to help he slip them completely off and tossed them on the floor. She said he eased her legs apart giving him complete access to her pussy and then he slid up and began to lick her. When his tongue first made contact with her soaking wet pussy I heard her whimper and asked if he was there with her. She said yes and I told her I would love to hear her with him. I told her to tell him that I had another call and pretend I had her on hold. She played it well by saying yes she could hold for a minute and she told Russell that I had put her on hold.

She said of all the times Russell had performed oral on her this was easily his best performance. As I listened she said he licked and sucked on her pussy until she had what felt like a series of about ten orgasms in a row. Continuing to play as if I was still on the other call she and not knowing when I would click back over she put her face in the pillow to muffle the moans of delight from her orgasms. After she regained her composure she told Russell she wanted his dick in her mouth now. He removed his pants and she said she attacked his semi hard cock with her tongue and lips and within seconds he was hard as a rock. Acting like she was trying to get him off as quick as possible she took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could and sucked up and down as quick as she could. Soon she said she felt him tense up and pulled his cock out of her mouth and told him to shoot it all over her face. Hearing Russell groan as his cock erupted all over my wife's face still to this day is the hottest moment of the whole hot wife experience. After he had finished coming she took his cock back into her mouth and cleaned any of his remaining juices before acting like I was now back on the line. While we pretended to finish up our conversation Russell scooped up the cum on my wife's face and fed it to her. I finished up our conversation by asking her what she was going to do for dinner to which she answered that she had just had a snack and wasn't really that hungry. I told her well played and thanked her for the performance and told her I loved her to which she responded I love you too.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Sometime when I can find the time I will finish up the story about their Mountain Getaway and try to add some others.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Golfman2315 wrote:Sometime when I can find the time I will finish up the story about their Mountain Getaway and try to add some others.
Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Its so nice to see a girl having so much fun, its teenage sex all over again. I bet before the long week end is over, she will ask Russel to take her ass, girls that want naughty know that's the big one.
The phone thing was epic, even better when she was able to tell you about the "make up" she had on.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:29 am

Nicely written. Look forward to reading more of your hotwife's erotic adventures!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 pm

:D I keep coming back, hoping for another installment of "Mountain Getaway," or any other 'incident(s), you'd like to tell us! :up:
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Golfman2315
Virgin

Unread post by Golfman2315 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Mountain Getaway Part 7 Russell had made dinner reservations for them at a very nice restaurant so after the phone performance they both took turns showering and getting dressed. While Russell was in the shower my wife put on the new lingerie that he had bought her underneath a knee length black dress without him seeing. She said they had a wonderful time at dinner enjoying their great meals, talking, drinking wine, holding hands and teasing each other with their xxx rated flirting. She said they finished there meals and as they held hands walking back to the car she said Russell asked if she wanted to walk around town a little to which she replied she would rather go back and fuck each others brains out. She said it was like an out of body experience when she was saying those words because all her life she had been the sweet good girl and here she was talking like a sex crazed slut. When they reached the car she said Russell took her by the waist and kissed her and said I think this will be a night neither of us will soon forget to which she replied then drive fast.

When they got back to the house she told Russell to pour them some wine and relax on the couch in front of the fire. She went in the bedroom and stripped down to the outfit he had bought her. She then went into the bathroom to see how she looked and she said the bustier pushed her boobs up and made them look a lot bigger and while she had never been a big fan of garter belts and hose she thought she looked sexy as hell if she did say so herself. She took a few seconds to apply a little fragrance in some strategic areas and then headed back to the den. When she returned to the den Russell had his back to her facing the fire so she told him not to turn around and she lowered the lights so the only light in the room was from the fire and a couple of candles that he had lit. She then made her way around the couch to where she was standing in front of him. She said his jaw almost hit the floor when he saw her standing there in the outfit he had bought because she had no let on that she plan to wear it yet. He was almost at a loss for words but he did manage to say that she looked 10 times sexier standing there with it on then he had dreamed. Hearing that she walked to him and sat down straddling his legs and with her face right in front of his she said for the next 30 plus hours until we leave to go home you have my permission to use me any way you want.

After her submission he picked her up and laid her on her back and went directly down between her legs and gave her by her own admission a mind blowing oral experience. She said she could not count the amount of times she came because it felt like one gigantic nonstop orgasm. She said he licked every square inch of her soaking pussy and spent a lot of time tonguing her asshole. He had done this before but never with the interest and enthusiasm as this time. As she was regaining her composure he inserted two fingers in her soaking wet pussy and then removed them and placed them on her lips and told her to taste how good her pussy tasted. She sucked on his fingers and then told Russell that she needed and wanted his cock in her mouth now. He removed his fingers and told her to finger her pussy while he retrieved some things from the bedroom.

To be continued

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:06 am

Very hot thread. Do continue! Love that she does Russell bareback!

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Golfman were are you? Russell can't stay in the other room this long.

Khadija88
Virgin

Unread post by Khadija88 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:24 pm

I've seen pornos like this...they're called DILFs....dads I'd like to fuck.
“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.”
― Anaïs Nin

verythick
Prepubescent

Unread post by verythick » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Very hot story! How long ago was this? PLEASE continue