Dom/Sub experience by request

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Nostrings123
Experienced

Dom/Sub experience by request

Unread post by Nostrings123 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

I am writing because I have had the occasion to take a girl under my wing as a Sub. In the most recent instance, I met her at a Starbucks, we had chatted online, but I like to meet in public so that she can safely walk away if she chooses.

After brief ice breaker chat, I hand her a small bag and tell her to go to the bathroom. If she uses what is in the sack, she will come back to the table and hand me her panties. This will be her accepting my dominance of her and her journey into submission under my guidance. She will do as I say from that moment forward.

In the bathroom she opens the bag to find a large butt plug and a small bottle of lube. When she emerged a few minutes later, she made eye contact and was moving ....gingerly...she carefully sat down and handed me her panties bundled up in her hand. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. She never took hr eyes off me.

"You understand that from this moment forward, you are my sexual toy?"

"Yes Master" she said.

"You and I have talked about how you need a spanking for your bad behavior"

"Yes Master"

"Are you ready to accept your punishment?"

"Yes Master"

"Lets leave then" I stand up, and so does she. I reach for her and pull her toward me, we kiss deeply as I press the butt plug deeper into her ass. She groans...."Thank you Master, I am a bad girl Master, punish me please...."

We leave the store and head across the street to a hotel where I have a room. We walk in together, arm in arm. She is shivering in anticipation.

I open the door and on the bed she sees an array of implements, tools and so on. She gasps. Tears well up in her eyes.

"OK?" I ask..."Yes Master" she whispers so quietly I can barely hear her.

"Sweetie, lets undress you" I start with her blouse and kiss her neck as slowly take her shirt off. She has goosebumps. I undo her bra strap letting her perfect C cup breasts I sucked on each breast bringing her nipple to full erect status...and took the first implement off the bed. Nipple clamps. Nice ones with a little rubber in the clamp to prevent then from sliding off. I gave a little tug to test it and she gasped a little. i undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her shaved pussy greeted me. I ran my hands across her butt cheeks and pressed the butt plug deeper into her. Her body quivered.

I took a blindfold and gently wrapped her head tying a firm knot and making sure her closed eyes stayed closed.

I took her hand and led her to the bedside. "wait" I said.

I fetched a chair with no arms and set it by the bed. I sat in the chair.

"Baby, you are going to lay across my lap for your spanking" I said as I pulled her gently into position lowering her torso across my lap, her face and chest on the bed, her legs out straight behind her, her toes barely touching the floor.

"Spread your legs sweetie"

"You have been a naughty girl. You have had sex with strangers. You have met me and agreed to be punished by me. You have eaten junk food and you drink too much. You also smoke pot and you dont exercise enough. You have told me that these are reasons for me to correct your behavior."

"yes Master, thank you Master" she squeaked.

The sound of my hand on her flesh was louder than I expected. She squirmed and moaned as my hand worked one butt cheek then the other. Her behind was glowing red on each cheek as I reached for the paddle. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She yelped with each stroke of the paddle kicking her feet as I struck her with greater force and a faster tempo. My cock was rock hard.

"OK sweetie, on the bed on all fours please"

Whimpering and quivering she positioned herself on all fours.

i unzipped and took out my throbbing cock, pressing it against her lips. She opened her mouth taking me in and vigorously began sucking on my cock. I took my hands and pressed her head forcing my cock deep into her throat. She moaned as I fucked her face. I fondled her breasts, pulling on the chain between them as I fucked her face thrusting deeply. about to cum, I pulled out and said "lie on your back" as I guided her to the head of the bed. "Spread your legs"

She sat back and spread her legs . Her shaved pussy opened exposing her glistening labia. She looked so beautiful with the blindfold and nipple clamps. I kissed her and stroked her wet pussy. She arched her back groaning as I did so. I slipped one finger, then two into her pussy. She was moaning as a third finger then a fourth into her stretched cunt. I worked my hand into her pussy and made a fist inside her. She started to cum as I fist fucked her. Her orgasms came in waves that built up to a screaming climax, each lasting longer than the one before. I think she came 10 times when I pulled my fist out of her dripping pussy.

She was spent. I kissed her, and pulled her down the bed, and flipped her onto her stomach.

I took her hands an had her fold her arms behind her back. I wrapped her firearms together with a scarf so she could not move. I took a spreader and placed ankle cuffs around each ankle, and secured her to the spreader. I put a pillow under her hips. All the while she was whispering "thank you Master" as I completed each step.

I started with the flogger gently bringing the fronds down into her ass. She quivered with each strike. Her ass was already pink, but the flogger turned her red. The blood near the surface hardened her ass, so I could stroke with greater force. She yelped as the strokes got more forceful.

My cock was rock hard.

I stopped thrashing her, and slipped my cock into her mouth. She eagerly sucked my cock. I wanted her tongue in my ass. So I stripped of my pants and lay on my stomach my ass in her face. The feeling of her tongue on my ass sent shivers through my body.

During our tine chatting, I would say to her "where does your tongue belong?" And she would answer "in your ass Master".

She pressed her tongue into my ass and she tongue fucked my ass. It was soooooooo hot!

I crawled around the back of her and gently pulled out the butt plug. I lubed my thick cock as best I could and pressed my tip against her puckering ass. She pressed back and gently I eased myself into her butt. She screamed "oh my god, you are so big" as I thrust deep into her. We fucked for a while, her groans indicating on climax after another. About to cum, my cock grew thicker and bigger, and I pulled out and pressed my throbbing cock into her mouth. She rolled onto her side and eagerly took my full length into her throat.

I shot a huge load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

I took off her blindfold.

I undid her arms

I took off her nip pile clamps

I reinserted her butt plug

I took her in my arms.

"Good fun slave" I said.

"Yes" she said "thank you Master"

And we slept together.
Feel free to email me nostrings123@gmail.com

Nostrings123
Experienced

Re: Dom/Sub experience by request

Unread post by Nostrings123 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 am

A second experience that I am happy to share happened with Julie. As she and I chatted online about a rendezvous it became clear that she was a real pain slut. We arranged a meting for her to be punished for her bad behavior.

We met at a hotel parking lot. I hand her the implements of pan to carry to the room. Among the implements I gave her was a rattan cane. The cane has a leather thing handle wrapped around one end with black and red leather strips.

In the room I said: "go to the bathroom and insert this butt plug into your ass if you want me to punish you the way we have discussed. Then strip naked and come back to kneel on the floor with your hands behind your head." I gave her a large butt plug and some lube.

While she was in the bathroom I put out the implements across the bed.

She was cute. Dark hair shoulder length. Small breasts, and a fine ass. She had big brown eyes.

As I put the last of the implements onto the bed, she came out of the bathroom naked, kneeled on the floor, she kneeled erect with her hands behind her head.

"Julie, I want you to ask me to teach you a lesson. Tell me why you need to be punished?"

"Master, please punish me. I'm a really bad girl. I have unsafe sex. I don't fuck my fat-pig husband, I eat crap and I don't exercise and I drink too much".

"Ok Julie, I am going to give you a thrashing. Then I'm going to fuck your ass. Do you agree?"

"Yes please Master. Help me"

I took my cock out and let her suck my cock with her hands behind her head. I was about to cum, but I pulled out and slipped a gag around her head pulling it tight. She looked at me with her big brown eyes, the red ball meant no noise. I took the severe nipple clamps from the bed and screwed each one tight till she winced. The heavy chain between them pulled hard on her breasts.

"Stand up slut"

"Put your hands on the bed, legs apart, knees straight. Arch your back and present your ass for my pleasure"

She closed her eyes and took up the position.

I swished the cane through the air. She shivered.

When the cane strikes the soft flesh on the ass, it sinks in and wraps around and then makes a sound, and only a moment later do the pain pathways activate the awareness of the moment in the brain.

Her knees buckled as the pain rose to her awareness and the red welt rose off her white skin.

"Correct the position"

She does so and I see a tear on her cheek.

The second stroke lay parallel to the welt from the first. One by one the welts rise off her skin, bright red. Tears were running down her cheeks. Her whimpering and yelping was gagged, but still audible.

By the 10th stroke, her ass was a cross hatched red mess but with that strike, her body quivered and she groaned.

I took her hand and stood her up. I took the gag from her mouth, wiped her tears away and kissed her deeply. She pressed her body into mine as she kissed me back, our tongues intertwined.

"Please fuck my ass Master" she pleaded.

Her red ass looked tender. But I spread her cheeks, gently removed her Butt plug and pressed my lubricated cock against her ass. My hands held her hair in handfuls and as I fucked her ass I pulling her hair hard. She started cumming immediately. Her orgasms came one after the other as my cock thrust deeply into her red ass. She was screaming in a continuous moan of pleasure strike by stroke. About to cum, I pulled out and sprayed my load onto her ass and her back.

Laying with her I removed her nipple clamps... "Thank you" she said... "I needed that"...."besides, I climaxed on the last stroke".

I pulled her closer.

"I'm going to send you a workout plan and guidelines for your diet. You need to be in better shape"

"Thank you Master. I will do as you say"

"Good girl"
Feel free to email me nostrings123@gmail.com