A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mace43uk
Experienced

Role reversal

Unread post by mace43uk » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 am

This is a story I have posted on another site so I hope you all enjoy:
Role Reversal
This is a story about a what if moment

My name is Tom Harris 51 years old and up till a year ago was happily married to Karen for the last 29 years and for most of this time I was as I now know a cuckold and Karen was a hot wife, but unlike most cucks I was not small in the cock dept. in fact the opposite with an 8 ½” long cock and very thick.
Which also meant I did not get to watch Karen getting fucked by other men that often due to the men feeling a bit inadequate until the last guy who was even bigger than me and he was the one Karen left me for.
Maybe I should tell you all that Karen was only 3 years younger than but even after two kids she looked like a young woman in her early thirties and loved big cocks hence she was with me but I guess she just needed a bit more and spent most of our marriage looking for it.
Now that sounds like this was all her idea and it’s not that case it was me who suggested this road after seeing her kiss some guy at a New Year’s Eve party and finding how turned on I got and still do, so I started it and it was the best time till the end and to be honest I would not change any of it, although we are now divorced I fell no animosity towards her it’s just where do I go from here at this age.
This is where the story starts I knew that finding another person to share my life with would be difficult and even harder trying to find one that would also indulge me in my kinky ways so I decided to spend some time on my own and therefore went on a luxury holiday for three weeks in Lanzarote, this was a big deal on my own as I’m not the most outgoing kinda guy so it was like sink or swim time and if nothing else it gave me time to reflect.
On arrival the resort was beautiful complex with the usual bars and pools but also had a very large wooded area with trails for us nature enthusiasts which was cool for me as I did like to take a few photos of wildlife.
Like all holidays the first couple of days are spent getting to know the place and some of the people.
The dinner arrangements were strange as you were given a set time and a set table only for the evening meal a bit like a cruise which was ok for me as this was supposed to be get out there and mingle holiday, but the table I was on was for 4 people and two were a very young newlywed couple and I mean very young I guessed they were perhaps 20 but it turns out they were younger she was 18 and he was 19.
As I sat down that first evening I said “Hello my name is Tom.”
The young man replied “Hello I’m Mark and this is my wife Sam we are on our honeymoon.”
I then said a very lame comment “I’m surprised you have left your room as it’s your honeymoon.”
Mark laughed and Sam went red and I could see she was very shy and it looked like Mark did all the interaction for them which is ok as when I was married Karen was always the one to do that for us.
“So how long you here for?” I asked
“Three weeks” said Mark
The rest of the meal was made up with small talk and I did learn that they were childhood sweethearts, but I had not noticed just how very pretty Sam was in a very angelic way as she kept her head bowed most of the time as if trying to avoid eye contact, also I had just realised that we were one person missing on the table.
I asked the waiter and he said that the other person had cancelled last minute, so I was going to be stuck with a newlywed couple for three weeks, great not a good start to getting out there and being a new man.
So the next day I spent by the pool just to unwind, Mark and Sam came and pulled up sunbeds next to mine which at first I was not really wanting till Sam took off her over dress and revealed her body in her bikini, she was very petit but she was top heavy with huge breasts which struggled to stay in the bikini top and I could see she was not comfortable wearing it I guess Mark made her wear it.
Hey I was not complaining it was a nice sight for me to see, I also noticed and I’m not getting pervy here but her bikini bottoms were of a very thin material and she had a very pronounced camel toe which led me to believe she was shaven down there, also I don’t think she had realised because of her preoccupation with her bikini top.
This led me to think what it would be like if it got wet could be a bit embarrassing for her and a great site for me.
We chatted for a while and still I had not heard Sam speak I was wondering if she was mute.
“Sam what do you do for a living?”
There was a long silence as she struggled to say something but eventually she spoke “I work as a librarian.”
Actually looking at her it fitted she had dark long hair all she needed was some horn-rimmed glasses and we would have the stereotype.
“Mark what is it you do.”
“I’m an apprentice engineer.”
Well that was my extent of small talk and I was just about to get back to reading a book when Sam said “Tom why are you here on your own?”
“It’s a long story but let’s just say I’m recently divorced and need to re-invent myself if that’s possible.”
“Why do you need to re-invent yourself?” Sam asked
Christ I thought you couldn’t get her to speak and now she is asking lots of questions.
“In my marriage which was great Karen my wife was the one who did all the outgoing stuff like making small talk and being the centre of attention, so now I have to try a be a bit more sociable.”
Mark had fallen asleep as he had been drinking a lot last night and perhaps that was the reason for Sam speaking.
“I know how you feel.” Sam replied
“Ok then lets help each other out I will talk to you directly when Mark is by your side and in turn you can try to respond before your husband.”
“I will try but as you might of guessed I’m very shy.”
“I had noticed last night how you don’t like making eye contact.”
“Sorry about that it’s a bad habit I have.”
“Anyway you can’t be that shy wearing a bikini?”
“It’s not my choice Mark insisted I wear it and I’m very uncomfortable about the top of it.”
God if only she knew what the bottoms looked like she would have a heart attack, “It looks fantastic on you just relax and enjoy the sun but remember to put plenty of cream on its very hot and you’re very white at the moment, don’t want to be like a lobster.”
I had this wicked thought and said “Take regular dips in the pool to cool down that will help.”
Ok yes I am being a perv now and to make things even better the little ladder out of the pool was directly in front of me just a matter of waiting and hoping Mark slept long enough for me to get an eye full.
We kept on chatting about all kinds of stuff and she was very sweet and very innocent anytime the conversation got a bit rude she glowed red and bowed her head.
“I’m off to have a swim you coming in Tom?”
“No not yet will next do next time.”
Sam lowered herself in the pool and swam for a few mins till it was time to get out and I was treated to the best site of an almost transparent bottom part of her bikini and her now obvious shaven pussy her lips were very clear and puffy, I felt a stirring in my trunks, but I had my camera ready and pointed in that direction and fired off several shots without her noticing,(where I come from that would be one for the wank bank) I had to stop myself from looking at her pussy so I looked at her tits which also were very noticeable with her hard nipples showing through.
As much as I enjoyed it and it was great I couldn’t let her continue to go in the pool as it wasn’t fair on her, fortunately for her I was the only person who could see her.
“Sam don’t be alarmed but your bikini when wet is very transparent?”
Sam’s face was a picture of horror “No really, oh god how bad is it?”
“Best you put your dress over and go to the bathroom and see for yourself.”
Sam quickly put the dress over her and sped off to the bathroom.
She came back shortly afterwards and it was clear she had been crying.
“Don’t be upset nobody saw you, just go and change into a different one?”
“You saw me and this is the only one I have Mark bought it for me.”
“Look I didn’t see much and there are shops on the complex just buy another one.”
“Really you didn’t see much or are you lying?”
“Ok I saw enough to know that you couldn’t carry on wearing it unless you were very comfortable with being almost naked.”
“That’s not helping and how could Mark buy me something like that. “Said Sam with some anger in her voice
“To be honest I bet he would not have known how transparent it would have become once wet, oh shit you had better wake him up of he will burn and be very ill.”
“Might just let him burn after embarrassing me like this.”
“Look your secrets safe with me just wake him up and go and get yourself a new bikini”
Sam woke up Mark but he didn’t look good he was very unwell probable not the best idea sleeping in the sun with a hung over.
“Sam I don’t feel well I’m going back to the room and sleep this off.”
“Ok what am I going to do whilst you sleep.” Said Sam very annoyed at Mark
“Darling stay here I’m sure Tom will look after you, won’t you Tom.”
“Of course I will Mark if that’s ok with you Sam?”
“Ok but I need some money to get a new bikini as this one is not suitable.” Snapped Sam at Mark
“Sam all the money is in the room, you will have to come back with me and get it.”
“Look I can lend you the money and you can give it back later.”
“Thanks Tom.” said Mark as he got up quickly and rushed off looking like he was going to throw up.
“Don’t you think you should see if he is alright Sam he looked pretty ill?”
“I’m too mad at him at the moment so he can suffer on his own.”
“Cor you can be a feisty when you want to be.”
“Sorry Tom it’s very rare I get this angry but he has pushed all the right buttons today, oh and thanks for the offer of buying the bikini.”
“When you have calmed down we can go shopping?”
“Ok I’m calm now you don’t have to come with me for a bikini I can manage on my own?”
“Yeah but you might need someone to tell you if its suitable to wear.”
“Ummm ok don’t want to feel like this again.”
As we walked to the shops it felt like father and daughter going shopping, it also occurred to me that this might be a deliberate ploy from Mark, perhaps he was like me a cuck, no I was just being paranoid.
I have to admit shopping is not my favourite pastime but this was a bit different, not often you get to help pick a young ladies bikini.
Sam picked out three and with my help I got her not to try anything that was light in colour but the changing room was unavailable, so we got the assistant to let her take them and try them on in her room and bring back the ones she didn’t want.
So I walked back to Sam’s room but Mark had the Key and he was out for the count we tried but he wasn’t waking so I suggested she try them on in my room.
“You sure Tom I have put you out a lot already.”
“Hey how often am I going to get a very pretty 18 year old trying on bikinis in my room?” I said laughing.
Sam blushed again and said “Stop it I’m not pretty I’m just a plain Jane?”
“Wow your nothing like a plain Jane trust me.”
Again Sam blushed and we eventually reached my room which was a suite and much bigger than Sam and Mark’s.
“The bedroom is through there I will make a drink if you want one?”
“I don’t really drink much Tom a small glass of wine if you have it will do.”
“Hey I have a bottle of bubbly want some of that?”
“Great I will get into this first one, the red one.”
“Let me know if you need a hand in there.” Laughing
“Think I can manage this on my own.”
I poured the drinks and waited for Sam to come out of the bedroom and when she did the bikini looked fab on her but it still was a bit revealing in the pussy area.
“Here you are Sam.” As I gave her the glass of bubbly
“What do you think Tom?”
“It looks amazing on you but still a little bit revealing unless that’s the look you want.”
“Where?”
“In the pussy area, sorry meant to say crotch, shit that’s not much better, there. “as I pointed to her pussy.
Sam quickly put her hand across her crotch and scampered off to try the next one on taking a big gulp of the bubbly on her way.
Soon Sam was back with a black bikini and it was just as good as the other one and it protected her modesty.
“That one is better and still looks fab on you.” I said
Sam gulped down the rest of the glass of bubbly and said “Shall I try the last one on if this is ok.”
“Two things one are you sure you’re a woman because there is no way a woman would ask that question and I thought you don’t drink much?”
“Ok I was trying to save you the ordeal of me trying them all on and I was very thirsty can I have another glass please.”
“Go try the other one on and I will pour you another glass.”
Sam returned in another black one which was not as nice as the second one.
“No I like the second one better.” I said
“Me too.” Said Sam taking another large gulp of bubbly
Sam came out a few mins later still wearing the bikini.
“Tom can you give me a hand the catch on the top is stuck I can’t budged it.”
Tom gave Sam both glasses of bubbly and moved round to the back of Sam, whilst Sam finished off her second glass.
“Steady there Sam it will go to your head as you haven’t had anything to eat.”
“I’m ok just need to get out of this before I ruin it and have to pay for it.”
As I stood behind her I felt my cock twitch it was only an inch from prodding her in the back my hands were shaking, making the task even harder, but all of a sudden it sprung open and Sam didn’t react quick enough as her tits fell out and for some reason I grasped both tits in my hands from behind.
“Tom what you doing, stop it, take your hands off me?”
But instead of doing that I pulled her close to me so as my now hard cock could be felt in her back, at the same time I pinched her nipples which were getting hard.
“Please Tom this is wrong I’m married, you mustn’t do this.”
I didn’t speak but moved one of my hands down her flat stomach and to the edge of her bikini bottom and I felt her gasp.
“Oh please stop Tom, what about Mark I love him, this is so wrong.” Even as she said that her words sounded false.
I slipped my hand inside her bottoms and I was right she was shaven and soon I was rubbing over her pussy lips and Sam’s legs almost gave way, what’s more is she was very wet, soaking wet in fact.
“Oh please Tom you can’t Mark is the only one for me.”
“Sam your cunt says different its soaking and I’m going to teach you how to be a little slut for me?”
Sam didn’t say anything she had not heard someone use language like this about her and was shocked.
“Turn round and take off your bottoms I want to see your bald cunt.”
Sam turned round and did what i told her and for the first time I knew what it must be like to be a dominant bull and it felt good.
“Now take out my cock and suck it slut”
“On your knees girl and do as your told.” I said forcefully
Sam pulled my trunks down and out sprung my big cock almost hitting her in the face, I thrust forward and it hit her lips at the same time I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock in her mouth.
Sam struggled with the size in her mouth and to be honest she was not very good at giving head.
“Sam I will give you the choice you can ride my big cock or I will pound your cunt hard from behind?”
“Tom please I beg you don’t put it in me.”
“That’s not an option; choose I’m going to fuck you one way or another.”
“It’s too big it’s going to hurt me Tom and I don’t want to get pregnant.”
“Bend over the sofa now Sam I’m done giving you the choice.”
Sam walked over and bent over as told waiting for Tom’s cock to enter her.
Tom told Sam to guide his cock in her which she did and as soon as her cunt lips started to spread she felt an explosion of sensations rip through her whole body.
Tom pushed the whole of his cock in her in one motion, he was surprised that she took it so easily and so was she.
“See a little slut like you can easily take my cock.”
Tom started to now pound her cunt hard and soon felt Sam quiver which he knew was her cumming but she was so quiet.
“You like my cock fucking your cunt don’t you?”
“Yes.” Sam said quietly
“Sorry didn’t hear that speak louder.”
“Yes I like you doing that to me, “said Sam louder
“No I want you to say you love me fucking your cunt.”
“Yes I love your big fat cock fucking my cunt Tom.”
“Do want me to stop fucking your slutty cunt?”
“No please don’t stop.”
“I think it’s time you rode my cock and show me how much you love it.”
Tom pulled out his cock which was soaking wet with Sam’s cunt juice and he sat on the sofa waiting for Sam to lower herself onto his cock which she did very easily and with great relish.
“This is what sluts really like, is to ride big cocks and have their tits bitten.”
Tom was surprised at how she had changed she was riding his cock like a pro and within a few mins was cumming again this time more vocal, “Fuck me hard oh god it feels so good I’m cumming oh Mark never makes me cum with his little cock.”
She rode me for 20 minutes cumming twice more till I exploded deep inside her, we stay locked in position for a while then I realised I had bitten her tits too hard leaving marks on them.
Sam climbed off and cum poured from her cunt all over the floor in a pool she looked down and had a smirk on her face like the cat that had got the cream.
“Sam your cunt is mine for the rest of this holiday and just to make sure I’m taking some pics of your freshly fucked cunt as insurance.”
“Lie down and spread your legs so we can see your gaping cunt.”
Sam lay down and her shyness had gone I took several pics even managed to push my semi hard cock in and get a pic of that too.
I felt like a king and knew this was going to be a fun holiday.
One last thing to do before Sam should leave, my cock was all covered in cum I think she should lick it clean.
“Sam come here my cock has your cunt juice all over it lick it clean now.”
Sam spent a good five mins doing this task and I think she actually liked it.
“You best get back to Mark he might be wondering where you are, oh you had better take back the bikinis you don’t want first.”
“Ok Tom.”
“Aren’t you going to thank me for fucking you hard and making you cum so many times?”
“Thank you Tom for fucking my slutty cunt properly and making a real woman out of me.”
“I will see you at dinner tonight Sam.”

hardwettalk
Experienced

Re: Role reversal

Unread post by hardwettalk » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Wow that was hot, hope you turn mike next, after all if he loves her he will want to see her satisfied.
Hope you continue this story.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 am

As soon as Sam left I jumped in the shower still in a daze and whilst I was showering I wondered did this just happen or was it some day dream, no it must have happened, I quickly got out the shower and grabbed my camera.
The pictures were there to see, I had taken more than I thought even a couple of her cleaning my cock and of course a couple of my semi hard cock in her cunt along with the few pics of her getting out of the pool in her almost transparent bikini, all the pics were very graphic but there was one of her legs open and cum leaking out all red and puffy, but it was the expression on her face of pure lust with an innocence about it.
Now what do I do next, I’m in uncharted waters here, I have been on the receiving end of a dominant bull but only in the last 5 years since Karen meet the guy with the bigger cock than me and who she left me for.
But I didn’t know if Sam’s hubby Mark was like me, I needed to find a way to test this but how?
Best just see what dinner brings later and not make too many plans, fuck it I’m now having a conversation with myself, must be going mad or cunt drunk.
Strangely I was very nervous sitting down for dinner waiting for Mark and Sam to arrive, but eventually they did and Sam looked amazing still very conservatively clothed in a blue long dress, which covered her completely but showed off her figure.
“Good evening you two.” I said
“Evening Tom” said Mark as Sam just nodded an acknowledgment
Sam had return to her shy, head bowed person I first met and not the willing slut from earlier, and it must be the drink that gets her going or being without Mark.
“Tom thanks for looking after Sam and buying her a new bikini, how much do I owe you.” Said Mark
“Nothing Mark it was my pleasure looking after your attractive wife, call it my wedding gift for you both.” I replied with so many double meanings in it
“That’s so kind of you Tom, say thank you to Tom for everything this afternoon Sam.” said Mark nudging her.
“No need Mark, Sam has thanked me enough already, haven’t you.” I said looking at her.
“Yes.” Sam said quietly and just about making eye contact with me.
“Tom I really didn’t see what was wrong with the other bikini; Sam said it was to revealing, was it?”
“Yeah it was when it got wet Mark it became almost transparent, not hiding her modesty much, I took a photo if want to look later it’s in my room.” shit what am I doing he might get nasty.
“Why did you take a picture my wife; Tom?”
“Well I’m a keen amateur photographer and you have a beautiful wife I just wanted that shot of her as she got out of the pool but I didn’t expect to see as much of her as the bikini revealed so I’m sorry for that I will delete the photo when I get back to the room no offence intended Mark.” I said apologising
“Ok Tom no problem I will look later and you can delete it after.”
Sam had raised her head and gave me a quizzical look “I want to see the picture as well Tom.” Said Sam
“Oh you’re in trouble now Tom that’s her angry voice.” Said Mark laughing
I thought if only he knew what else was on the camera he would have a fit, maybe I should let him see, that certainly would be a good test, but might be a bit harsh, or could I give the camera to Sam to make the decision.
The problem I was having I was thinking like a cuck and assuming Mark was one, when he could be anything but that this was going to be tricky to handle.
“I tell what let’s have a bottle of champagne as an apology.”
“Your apology is accepted from me Tom but Sam has a tendency not to be so forgiving.” Said Mark
“Apology accepted from me as well.” Said Sam quietly
We carried on chatting and the first bottle of champagne was finished quickly so I ordered another and slowly Sam began to join in the conversation.
“So Sam have you always wanted to be a Librarian?” slightly lame question but needed to get her really engaged so I could judge her mood.
“No not my first choice really want to work as a nurse but I’m a bit shy and that’s not a quality conducive for nursing.”
As she answered, did she have a little smile on her face or was I imagining it either way I was impressed as to how normal she acted like nothing had happened.
“So what you two up to after dinner, you going to see the show or off to the night club and party the night away?”
“Sam partying you must be joking she likes a quiet life but I wouldn’t mind going.” Said Mark
“Think I might watch the show, I know it will be pretty lame but it will kill a few hours and my partying days are long behind me.”
“I’m sure you have some life left in you yet Tom.” Said Sam smiling
“Or I might just go back to my room and crack open another bottle of bubbly and just
Chill.” I said fishing for any takers
“Umm that sounds like the best option to me.” said Sam
“You too are so boring, but hey if you have drink then maybe we can join you , anyway got to look at this picture you took to see what all the fuss is about.” Said Mark
We finished off the second bottle and I could tell Sam was a bit tipsy she had that glint in her eye and Mark was also getting louder which is another sign the alcohol was taking effect.
My only problem was did I have enough bubbly left we drunk one earlier so I had better have a couple more delivered to my room, this was becoming an expensive mission.
We took a slow walk back to my room the warm night air only increased the effect of the drink on them two and soon Sam and Mark were giggling like teenagers, but wait they were teenagers.
When we entered my room/ suite Mark was “Wow this must have cost a lot it’s as big as our apartment back home, isn’t it Sam?”
“Yeah.”
“So where about do you both live.” I asked
“Milton Keynes.” Replied Mark
“I’m not too far from you I live in Bedford.”
“Anyway sit I will pour us a drink.”
Mark and Sam sat on the sofa which only hours ago I had enjoyed Sam’s young pussy on, I did have a little smirk on my face as I poured the drinks.
“Hey Tom you have a big stain on the rug here in front of the sofa, looks like you have spilt some cream or something like that on it.” Stated Mark
“Yeah I knock over my cream for my coffee earlier, meant to leave a note for the cleaner to clean it up.” That lie rolled off my tongue so easily, if only he knew.
Sam was looking down at the stain as I lied then she looked at me and smiled.
“So let’s see the picture then Tom.”
Shit this was going to be very tricky, there were three pics of Sam getting out the pool then it was onto her with her pussy on show etc.
“Yeah just get my camera.” My heart was pounding and my head spinning.
I made sure I gave Mark the camera with the first of the three pics so if he accidently moved it on one he would just see the same picture.
“See it is very transparent Mark.” As I handed him the camera
“Oh god I’m so sorry Sam in making you wear that bikini, your right it’s not appropriate, it would just about be ok as underwear, can you delete it please Tom.”
That went better than I had hoped.
“Can I have a look please Tom before you delete it?” Said Sam
I handed the camera to Sam and she spent what seem like an eternity looking at it.
“I might as well have been naked for all that is hiding.” She exclaimed
Then I saw her eyes widen and almost pop out of her head she must have seen the other pics.
I took the camera off her and deleted the pool pics; she was still shocked I could see it in her eyes.
“Where is the toilet Tom I need to take a piss.” Said Mark
“Just along the corridor and the door at the end.”
Mark left and no sooner had he left when Sam said “I hope you’re going to delete all the other pics.”
“What did you see Sam?”
“A couple of me naked lying on this sofa.”
“They weren’t just you lying naked were they; you had your cunt stretched open after my cock had fucked you, look.” As I grabbed my camera I quickly showed her the rest of the pics especially stopping on the ones with my cock in her and then her licking it clean.
I could hear her breathing heavily and I put out my hand and grabbed her breast through her dress.
“Please stop Tom I shouldn’t have done all those things earlier.”
“To late for that now I said earlier your cunt is mine for the rest of this holiday.” I’m getting good at being dominant I thought to myself.
I heard the toilet flush and moved back to my previous position as Mark came back.
I topped up the drinks and Sam was getting very drunk now and so was Mark.
“Wow you have a massive T V screen in hear any decent films on?” Mark asked
“I don’t know there is a pamphlet with all the films on somewhere, oh here it is.” As I gave Mark the list
“Oh there are some adult films here too, cool I fancy watching one any objections.”
“It’s ok with me.” I said
“Mark you’re not at home now.”
“Hey you heard Tom he is ok with it, so stop being a prude and have some fun, now which one to watch?”
“Does it really matter it all ends up the same way.” Snapped Sam
“Ok you choose darling just to show us you’re not a spoil sport.” as he handed to piece of paper to Sam.
“Look there are plenty of normal films on their perhaps one of those would be better.” I said
“No if Mark wants to watch a porno then we shall.” said Sam defiantly
“This one will do as she pointed to a title on the list.”
“Ok then Wife Fuckers 2 it is.” Said Mark
Was she trying to tell Mark something?
“I’ll get the lights it’s a bit bright in here.”
“Good idea we won’t be able to see how red Sam’s face will get.”
“Ha ha very funny Mark, more like to hide your little hard on darling.”
Ouch that was a put down, and Mark’s face was a picture of shock and embarrassment.
The film started and I topped up the drinks again, The first scene was of a young house wife having shower when the front door bell rings, she gets out wraps a towel around herself and answers it, It’s the next door neighbour returning a drill he borrowed from her husband the day before, he was a lot older and she invites him in, but as he walks past her the towel drops and exposes the young wife’s naked body, she bends down to grab it but he grabs her and then forces himself on her till she gives in and then enjoys his big cock pounding her cunt to lots of orgasms. Whilst in the middle of her excitement her hubby comes home and finds them fucking, but instead of going mad he just watches and plays with himself till he comes all over the floor.
Wow this is such a perfect film for me my cock was very hard memories of when I was in that situation.
Mark was very quiet then said “These porn stars always have big cocks makes the rest of us feel small.”
“Speak for yourself.” I said
“Yeah right I have lots of mates who say that but there all normal like me; anyway women say it’s not the size that counts.”
“They do till they have had a big one then that changes.”
“So is that why you got divorced your wife found someone with a bigger cock than you?” said Mark a little aggressively
"Mark you apologise that’s not a nice thing to say.” Snapped Sam to my defence
“That’s alright Sam he is actually right she did leave me after 29 years of marriage for a man with a bigger cock.”
“See I told you he was normal like the rest of us.”
“That’s enough Mark you have had too much to drink.” Said Sam
“I’m fine just kidding with you Tom, if you say you have a big cock then we believe you, and anyway no man would react like that when catching his wife in mid fuck with another guy.”
“Well the man is known as a cuck and it’s more common than you think.” I said
“A what, a cuck never heard of that, more like perv.” Said Mark
Sam looked quizzically at me too.
“Cuck is short for cuckold a man that likes his wife/ girlfriend being fucked by other guys and if possible watching, the wife is known as a hotwife and the other guy a bull.”
“How do you know about all this Tom.” said Sam
“Had a friend who was one once he told me all about it.” Not sure if they bought that.
“More drinks anybody.” I said
Sam held out her glass and so did Mark I topped them up and there was silence as the next scene un folded with a married couple in a dim seedy bar sitting in one of those booths, the story is a big black man comes up and asks the wife for a dance and hubby agrees. She disappears on the dance floor and the black guy starts feeling her up till she is putty in his hands, then he takes her back to hubby and sits next to her with hubby on the other side of her.
The black guy puts his hand up her dress and starts fingering her whilst hubby just watches till they all leave and hubby drives them back to their house and the black guy fucks his wife hard whilst he sits in a chair and watches.
I looked over at Mark and could see him breathing hard and he had a little hard on I think, it was dark but my eyes hard become accustom to it. I then looked at Sam she too was breathing hard and fidgeting next to Mark.
I topped up the glasses again but not mine, Sam gulped hers down in one go and Mark did too so I topped them up again.
“God I need a piss again pause the film for us won’t be long.”
Mark got up and staggered a bit towards the toilet.
I got up and sat next to Sam on the sofa the other side to where Mark was sitting so when he comes back she would be between us.
“You picked this film on purpose didn’t you?”
“No it was the first on the list.”
“You want Mark to be like the men in the films a cuck.” I said as I put my hand up her dress and on the crotch of her panties which as I had guessed were soaking wet.
“No I don’t want that, please take your hand out, Mark might see us, please.”
“Your cunt is soaking wet the films turn your on don’t they?” as I managed to slip my finger around the crotch of her panties and in her wet cunt.
“Oh god no don’t Tom not here not now, ohh please stop.”
“Your cunt is still a bit stretched from earlier.” I whispered in her ear as I slipped a second finger in her.
“Tom I can’t its wrong married couples don’t do that sorta thing ohhhh please stop.”
“They do and you want to I can tell your cunt wants my cock and you want Mark to watch me fuck you admit it and I will take out my soaking wet fingers from your cunt.”
“Yes ohh god yes seeing those women in the films has made my pussy throb and get wet.”
“It’s not a pussy it’s a slutty cunt, now say that and I will take my fingers out of you cunt.”
“Ok my slutty cunt is wet and throbbing.” As she said that I heard the toilet flush I whisper in her ear “go and take off your panties or I might show Mark the other pics.”
Mark came back and sat down next to Sam “You moved Tom?”
“Yeah was getting a stiff neck watching from that angle.”
Sam got up and went to the toilet then came back and sat between us, I restarted the film and it was still with the hubby watching his wife being fucked long and hard till the black guy exploded deep in her cunt.
“Hey they usually show the cum shot on the women not in her pussy.”
Then the black guy pulls out his cock and you get a close up of her open pussy and cum starting to leak out. I saw Mark actually lean forward then jump back as the hubby got between his wife’s legs and started licking the other man’s cum out of her cunt.
Mark was now back on the edge of the seat again I then put my hand on Sam’s leg and moved it up under her dress.
To my surprise Sam actually moved herself so I got a better access till my hand was inches from her cunt.
“Mark do you know what they call that?”
Mark eyes never left the screen as he said “No”
“It’s a creampie and it’s what most cucks really want to have.”
Mark just nodded he was transfixed by the images and also the wife saying, what a dirty little boy he was and now a real man has fucked her cunt he would only be used for cleaning duties.
“You like that don’t you Mark?” I said
Mark just nodded again so I moved my hand up and pushed a finger in Sam’s wet cunt.
She jumped and gasped but still Mark didn’t move.
“I bet you would like to see Sam like that just freshly fucked?” this was a make or break question
Mark then said “Yes”
“Mark do you think Sam would like to be one of these women?” as I pushed a second finger in her cunt
“No.”
“Mark I think her wet cunt says different.”
There was a pause as the information took a while to sink in, and Sam let out a little moan which she had been trying to keep in.
Mark turned to us and pulled up her dress to see my two fingers deep in his wife’s cunt.
I pulled out my fingers and showed him how wet she was, even in the dark they glistened.
“Mark go and put the light on and see just how wet your wife’s cunt is.”
Mark got up and did what he was told without saying a word then came back to see his wife’s exposed cunt.
Sam was breathing hard and the air was filled with sexual tension, no time to pause need to quickly seize this opportunity,
“Sam take off your dress and show me your body, no wait Mark you take off her dress and her bra.”
It was like a dream Sam stood up, Mark came over pulled the dress up over her head then unclasped her bra releasing her big firm breasts which had the most erect nipples I had ever seen.
“Sam where are you panties?”
“I told her to take them off so I could feel her wet cunt.” I said forcefully
“Mark sit down over there I will show you what a big cock looks like for real”
Mark sat down in the chair I was just about to take my trousers off when I thought no Sam should do this.
“Sam get my cock out and show Mark how you suck a real cock.”
Sam got to her knees and quickly had my trousers and boxers off leaving my big cock pointing at her mouth I pushed forward and she opened her mouth eagerly this time.
Mark was on the edge of his seat again speechless and rubbing his own cock through his trousers.
I remembered that Sam was not very good at sucking cock so I stopped her which I think she was disappointed in but she knew what was coming next.
“Mark I’m going to fuck your wife hard do you want me to fuck her cunt or Sam to ride my cock you can choose?”
“The only word Mark could say was “Sam.”
I sat down on the sofa and Sam came over and was just about to lower herself onto my cock without any instruction from me like she had done this before, which she had but Mark didn’t know that.
“Wait Mark come and help your wife, guide my cock into her slutty cunt and tell her how much you want her to fuck my big fat cock.”
Mark got up walked over and grabbed my cock as Sam began to lower herself.
“Sam fuck Tom’s big hard cock for me please.”
Sam sunk down on my cock and moaned out loud “God that feels good.”
“Mark take of your clothes and show Sam how hard you are and I bet you boxers are all wet with precum.”
Sam slowly moved up and down as she looked over her shoulder and saw the difference in cock size between her hubby and my cock and I was right he was as wet as Sam’s cunt.
“Mark go get my camera and take some pics of Sam riding my cock, in fact it has a video option on it use that.”
Sam picked up the pace and soon I felt and heard her starting to cum which was a shock for Mark he had never heard her cum before or seen her shake and quiver as it ripped through her body.
“See that’s what a big cock does to a slutty cunt like Sam’s?”
“Look at how much cunt juice is covering my cock Mark?”
“Sam tell him much you love my cock and how your cunt is mine now.”
“Sorry Mark, Tom’s cock is the only cock for me darling; I love you but since this afternoon my cunt belongs to Tom and for the rest of the holiday, you don’t mind me fucking him really do you?”
Mark nodded and then Sam really started to fuck my cock hard, “Bite my tits Tom hard and fill my cunt full of your cum.”
I tried to contain myself but her talking like that and the situation got the better of me and I soon exploded in her which sent Sam of into her most intense orgasm so far.
As we calmed down Sam looked over at her hubby to see ha had a camera in one hand and a pool of cum on the floor underneath him she smiled at him and he smiled back.
My cock was still very hard and Sam rocked back and forth on my cock deep inside her and leaned forward and kissed me passionately.
As she broke from the kiss I whispered in her ear “I think Mark might want to lick your cunt clean like In the film do you want to ask him or should I tell him.”
“Mark can you come and lick my cunt clean it’s full of Tom’s cum and I don’t want to get pregnant so hurry and lick it all out.” Sam asked
Mark came over like an obedient dog as Sam climbed off my still hard cock and sat right on the edge of the sofa legs wide apart he hesitated for a second and just admired how open and stretched she was before he pushed out his tongue for the first taste of mixed cum, once he started he was eagerly lapping it up as was Sam she was moaning and enjoying it.
I grabbed the camera and had to get this on video but also I wanted to feed my cock in Sam’s mouth so she could lick it clean like earlier.
I did think about making Mark clean my cock but that can wait for another time.
“How is the creampie Mark, taste as good as it looks, plenty more of that for you from now on.”
Mark just nodded and so did Sam smiling with my cock in her mouth.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:34 am

Watching Sam licking and sucking my cock clean and Mark eagerly licking her cunt clean made me a bit jealous of their situation, I would love to be in Mark’s position as a cuck.
This must give me an advantage over most bulls having a foot in both camps and I must use my knowledge to really train these two.
After 5 or 10 mins of eager licking from them both I said to Mark “You realise your wife’s cunt is mine from now on to do with as I please,” I said in as forceful a voice as I could.
Mark just nodded whilst still licking.
“No I want to hear you say it, tell me your wife’s cunt is mine from now on.”
Mark raise his head and said “Tom my wife’s cunt is yours from now on.” He said quietly as if he didn’t want Sam to hear.
Sam stopped licking my cock and looked first at Mark then to me and said nothing but her eyes said everything, I guess she was hoping for her hubby to say no and stand up for her but she must have also known her cunt would want this to continue and her recognition of the situation was what I saw in her eyes.
“Ok you two time for you to leave and get some rest.”
Really I was the tired one at my age not used to fucking twice for so long in one day.
Sam and Mark got dressed quietly and almost left without saying word till I said “Aren’t you not going to thank me for fucking your wife Mark?” my last bit of humiliation before they left.
“Umm thank you for fucking Sam.” Reluctantly said by Mark
Sam glared at Mark and he bowed his head in shame, I did feel a bit sorry for Mark as this was all new and daunting, so I said to Sam “You need to thank me for making you cum so much like a dirty little slut you are.”
“Thanks.” Said Sam very dismissively
“No I want to hear you tell me what a dirty little slut you are and how you love cumming on my big fat cock so many times.” That should put her in her place
“Thank you for making me cum so many on your big fat cock like the little slut I am.” Sam responded submissively
As the door shut behind them I took my camera and checked to see what was on it and I was impressed with the quality of the video, I knew it had HD vid on it but had never used it.
Well Mark’s camera work was very good he spent a lot of time filming close ups of Sam’s cunt riding up and down my cock then switching to me biting her tits and he even got Sam’s facial expression when she cum.
The sound was better than expected it picked up all the moans, groans and Sam’s constant “fuck me harder” chant’s or “I’m cumming” which I hadn’t really noticed at the time.
But for me the end part of Mark licking my cum from his wife’s cunt is my favourite, probable the cuck in me coming out.
I decided to not pester them the next day and give them some space to come to terms with their situation plus I needed to recoup as yesterday was a whole year’s worth of pent up cum being released.
So the next day was spent chilling out and doing some walks in the wooded area and taking some pictures, I did spot Sam and Mark from a distance around the pool and they seemed to be ok with each other as far as I could tell.
I arrived at the dinner table before Sam and Mark and wondered what the atmosphere would be like when they got there, but they didn’t turn up, so I was eating alone which was a disappointment.
They must be trying to avoid me I thought to myself.
It was understandable as a new cuck you do have to wrestle with lots of different emotions till eventually the erotic part takes control and draws you back in.
That was good for me as another day recouping would help, I’m assuming that I might get another chance of her young pussy, but if I don’t I have the memories and the vid.
I must admit that since fucking Sam it had boosted my self-esteem and I had slept like a baby for the last two nights with a big smile on my face.
Today I was going to catch some rays and relax by the pool in the same place I did on my first day.
I was hoping that Sam and Mark would be there.
I must have been there an hour when I heard Mark Say “Hello Tom how are you today.” In a very chirpy manner.
“Hello Tom we missed you yesterday.” said Sam as well
“I’m fine, thought I would give you some time alone together and see you at dinner.”
“Yeah we decided to have a romantic dinner at the Italian restaurant instead.” Said Mark
“Thought you were avoiding me.” I replied laughing
“No not at all Tom if we were avoiding you we wouldn’t be here at this pool would we.” Said Mark
“What was the food like at the Italian restaurant?”
“It was amazing.” Said Sam
I was amazed at how comfortable this situation was between us and more so how more chatty Sam was, not trying to hide away as usual.
I had got a sun lounger directly opposite the ladder out of the pool, just like on the first day, Sam had taken the lounger next to me which she pushed close till it was touching and Mark had got one next to her o the other side.
I thought that was a good sign, could be a lot more fun to come.
Next to me on my other side was a man who I guessed might be about my age maybe a little older, he seemed on his own but I thought maybe the wife was doing something else.
I said “hello.”
“hello.” He replied
“Is your wife out shopping or something?” I said
“No she died two years ago, I’m on my own.”
Now I felt really bad what a complete ass that was of me to make assumptions.
“Oh god I’m so sorry forgive me for being such and idiot I didn’t mean to pry.” I said in a very apologetic manner
“Don’t be that’s life and I’m here to have some fun and start living again.”
“Same here, start living again I mean, hey my name is Tom.” I said extending my hand
“Hi Tom I’m Ray.” Shaking my hand
We chatted for a while and I got most of his life story and he was a little older than me at 57, a nice pleasant man slightly overweight not very tall and very grey, but I guess losing your wife would do that.
I had been chatting with him for a while when Sam said “Anybody fancy a dip in the pool.”
Mark replied first “no darling you go for it.”
I said “A little bit later and I will.”
Sam was wearing her new swimsuit and jumped in making a little splash.
“You know them two Tom.”
“Oh yeah sorry, they are newlyweds on honeymoon, I’m seated with them for dinner, that’s really rude of me I should have introduced them to you.”
“Wow she has a great pair of tits I can’t wait till she gets out of the pool, that bikini is going to show them off better when it’s wet.” said Ray
If only he knew about the white bikini he would have a heart attack, shortly afterwards Sam climbed out of the pool straight in front of me and Ray and her bikini did highlight her tits and her erect nipples especially but also you could see the outline of her pussy but only just.
“Sam this is Ray he too is here on his own like me.”
“Hello Ray said Sam nice to meet you, that’s my husband Mark over there.” She said pointing to Mark
“Hi “said Mark waving in our direction
Now all the introductions had been done Sam asked “do you want a drink as Mark and I are going to get one.”
“I’ll have a beer please Sam.” Replied me
“Make that 2 please, thank you Sam” replied Ray
After they had gone Ray turned to me and said “Cor did you see her nipples and her little camel toe, he is a lucky bastard having that every night.”
“That’s nothing on the first day she had a white bikini which when it got wet was almost transparent I saw everything.”
“No really shame she isn’t wearing it today that would be worth all the money I spent on this holiday to see that.”
“You never know she might wear it again.” I replied
“Hope so.”
That gave me an idea perhaps I could test how submissive Sam was by suggesting she wears the other bikini tomorrow.
Sam came back and gave us our drinks which were much needed as it was very hot, soon after Ray decided to take a dip in the pool to cool off.
Ray was wearing tight speedo type trunks which are not very flattering unless you’re an Olympic swimming athlete but it did give me a perfect view of an enormous cock trapped inside which made my cuck side take over and I could feel my cock twitch.
And like all outfits it became even more obvious when it got wet and he climbed out of the pool, I saw Mark look and his jaw drop, but Sam hadn’t noticed.
The rest of the day was spent chatting and drinking and everybody was getting on well, we all went and took a dip in the pool which gave me a chance to talk to Sam on her own.
“Think you should wear your other bikini tomorrow and give our new friend a show.” I said
“Oh I don’t think I could Tom it’s to revealing and he might get the wrong idea about me, and anyway Mark wouldn’t let me wear it.”
As she said that I put my hand under the water and on her pussy and slipped my finger inside her bikini crotch and in her pussy. ”Remember your cunt is mine and you will do whatever I want.”
“Umm not sure Mark will let me.”Sam replied
I then pushed a second finger in her and said “you best persuade him then.”
“Ok, please not here Tom.”
“Good girl.” I said removing my fingers from her pussy.
Mark and Sam got out the pool first then Ray got out and just before he did I saw Mark whisper to Sam and she was looking at the ladder as Ray climbed out and Sam was looking at him and especially the cock area, and I could see the expression change on her face to shock.
All this was making me get horny I had to wait a few mins till my cock had subsided but it also gave me some ideas.
When I sat down for dinner, Sam and Mark were already seated and chatting and to be honest they looked even more in love than the previous encounters at dinner, perhaps the romantic meal the night before had made them reconnect as a couple.
“Good evening.” I said
“Good evening” replied Sam who was now taking charge of the conversations more.
Strange how we all chatted for ages and avoided any subject that might lead to anything of a sexual nature, that was not just them it was me as well.
“So what you guys up to tonight?” I asked
“We are going to watch a film in the small cinema they have here.” Replied Mark
“What’s on?” I said
“Argo.” Said Sam
“Bet it has more story than the one we watched the other night together.” I said laughing
Both Mark and Sam blushed and laughed nervously
“Might go and watch it with you if you don’t mind.”
“No that’s ok.” Said Mark
“What about you Sam do you mind me coming?” I made a special point of the word coming.
“No I would like you to come.” Replied Sam
After dinner we made our way to the cinema which probable only held about fifty people and was just about empty only a few other people.
I’m not sure how but we all ended up on the back row with Sam between Mark and I.
The film started and the cinema was very dark which was great as I had just put my hand on Sam’s thigh and slowly moved it up under her dress till it was an inch from her pussy, Sam never tried to stop me if anything she slightly open her legs and swivelled slightly towards me.
That was all the encouragement I needed I moved my finger the last inch and felt her bald pussy all wet, she wasn’t wearing any panties.
I whispered in her ear” You’re a dirty little married slut and you want my cock don’t you.”
Sam just nodded and opened her legs wider and my two fingers slipped inside her causing her to gasp.
Mark heard the gasp and turned towards her and then looked down at her dress which was slightly rucked up with my hand under it, he immediately realised I was fingering her and he in turn put his hand on her breast and squeezed it.
This was a different feel to the other night more of a threesome scenario which I thought might be fun.
Sam was more involved than before as I could see she was rubbing her hubby’s cock through his trousers.
We had to quickly stop what we was doing as the only other people in the cinema had decided the film was not that good and left.
As soon as they left Sam’s hand was back on Mark’s cock and my fingers were back up her very wet cunt and this time I pulled her dress up mores o I could almost see her cunt.
Mark and Sam were kissing passionately and then Mark pushed her head down towards his cock, Sam responded by unzipping his trousers and getting out his very hard cock which was not a tiny cock it was about 6” long and a normal thickness just an average cock.
She then eagerly sucked it which meant she was leaning over giving me even more access to her cunt.
I lifted her dress up and now she was naked from the waist down I unzipped my trouser and turned towards her, fortunately this cinema had arm rests which flip up out the way just like airplane one do.
Once that was out the way I spread her lips with one hand and slowly feed my hard cock in her waiting cunt.
Sam moaned out loud even with a mouth full of cock and pushed back against me, Mark smiled at me he realised what was happening and started breathing heavy.
I thought he won’t be long before he starts cumming and from the way Sam was thrusting back against my cock as I rammed it in neither would she or to be honest me.
Then I heard Mark grunt and groan as he shot his load in his wife’s mouth and Sam swallowed it all down just before she started cumming and Mark had to put his hand over her mouth to quieten her down, I could feel her quivering on my cock as the waves of orgasm flowed over her.
All this just made me start groaning to and soon I was pumping my seed deep in her cunt again.
If anybody had come in they would have been in no doubt what we was doing you could smell the sex in the air.
Sam eventually raised her head up from Mark’s soft cock and Kissed him passionately with cum still in her mouth, I left my cock in her cunt till she finished kissing then said to Mark “Your wife has a dirty cum filled cunt that needs cleaning with your tongue hurry up and get down here, I don’t want your slutty wife’s cunt making a mess of these seats.”
Dutifully Mark jumped up and was position between Sam’s legs waiting for me to remove my cock and in a very awkward setting we managed not to get any cunt juices on the seat just all in Marks mouth.
Sam was enjoying this she had his head held tight against her cunt and telling him “that’s a good boy lick all that nasty man’s cum out of my cunt , you don’t want him to make me pregnant do you.”
Where did she learn all this from, my only guess was they had been watching some cuck related porn somewhere?
Mark slurped away happily and I was just about to put my cock away when Sam said “No Tom leave it out Mark has got to clean your cock too.” Said Sam
Mark moved from between Sam’s legs and grabbed my cock and started licking it, I was shocked as this was a first for me, I had done this myself one a couple of ocassions but never had it done to me, it was nice but weird, after a few mins we dressed ourselves and left.
On the way out I reminded Sam about wearing her white bikini tomorrow and she said “Yes Sir anything for you.”
Mark nodded in agreement and another great evening came to an end.

iw2bc
Virgin

Unread post by iw2bc » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:51 am

Very nice.

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Fantastic story I truly hope it keeps going. Wow a mentor for a young hot wife couple, hope you don't lose them to Ray, we know what happens when a bigger dick comes along. But how ever it turns out I'm sure you will tell an exciting tale. thanks

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 am

I woke up later than anticipated and made my way to the pool area, Ray was already on his sun lounger in the optimum place straight in front of the pool exit ladder, and had kindly saved three other sun loungers for Sam, Mark and me.
“Good morning Ray”
“Morning Tom”
As I went to sit next to him on the sun lounger he stopped me and said “No you sit there Tom and Sam can sit between us, fancy looking at her young body closer if you get what I mean.” With a very pervy grin on his face.
“Ok no problem, I to would enjoy the view.” If only he knew I had seen a lot more of her already.
It was about mid-day when Mark and Sam turned up, I quickly got up and ushered Sam to the sun lounger between Ray and me, Mark looked at me quizzically but just accepted it.
Sam on the other hand didn’t question the seating arrangements and sat down saying good morning to us both.
Sam was wearing her over dress so I wasn’t sure if she had put on her white bikini, but no sooner had I thought that Sam pulled the dress over her head directly in front of Ray and me.
Her white bikini was as revealing as I remember and Ray’s jaw was on the floor and it was a bit too obvious, so I decided to strike up a conversation with Ray to take his eyes off Sam’s body.
“So did you do anything interesting last night Ray?” I said
“No nothing really watched some lame singer and had a few drinks, what about you Tom?”
“Oh we all went and watched Argo in the cinema.” Umm I thought please don’t ask me anything about the film as we were a bit busy.
“What you all went to watch the film.” Replied Ray
“Yeah Sam and Mark invited me along.”
“Thought you two would be locked away in your bedroom all the time.” Said Ray looking at Sam and Mark.
“Not having this old git being a gooseberry with you.” Said Ray laughing
“We were just being friendly.” Replied Sam
“Next you will be telling me you were on the back row altogether.”
“As it happens we was.” Said Sam
“Next time we will invite you along too so as you don’t feel left out.” Said Sam again but was I reading more in that statement or was that the cuck part of me rearing its head.
We chatted for ages and I noticed that Ray was still ogling Sam’s body and also it looked like he had a semi hard on which if he got up would have been very noticeable.
I’m sure Sam must have noticed as it was very big and if it got any bigger Ray’s swimming trunks would not be able to keep it contained,
Maybe a swim would cool it down so I suggested that to Ray.
“Fancy a dip to cool down Ray?”
“Yeah that’s a good idea Tom, you coming in as well Sam?”
“Ummm not yet maybe later, but thanks.”
As Ray and I jumped in the pool I saw Mark and Sam deep in conversation and looking at us both as they talked, my cuck part of my brain was guessing they were talking about Ray’s big cock and how Sam should fuck it hard, but the reality was probable why did Sam sit herself down between Ray and me.
“Tom have you seen Sam in that bikini, it’s so revealing I’m having a hard time not dribbling all over her.”
“Don’t knock it Ray, it’s a perk of being and old git.”
“Yeah maybe so but my cock was starting to get hard it’s been a long while since I had any action.” Said Ray
“Yeah that’s kinda why I asked you to have a dip.”
“Hey you’re not gay are you looking at my cock?” said Ray
“Oh no I’m not gay, but it’s not like your only packing a small pistol is it.”
“Yeah this has been a pain in my ass having a big cock.”
“You have got to be kidding me, every man’s dream being hung like a donkey.” I replied
“Yeah you would think so but not too many women can handle it, in fact so many times I got it out ready to use it and the girl would literally run off screaming, even when I did find someone who could it was a slow process of feeding it in gently and that sometimes can kill the passion.”
I was looking surprised and finally said “well how big is it when fully hard then?”
“Depends, but over ten inches.”
“Well that’s big but I’m sure women can handle it if there horny enough.”
“True but it’s not just the length it’s how fat it is with this length that causes the problems.”
As he was telling me all this I could feel my own cock start to harden, I just had to see his cock deep inside Sam’s cunt.
We swam for a while till both our cocks were soft and we could get out of the pool respectfully.
As we got out Sam got in the pool.
I could tell Ray was eagerly waiting for her to climb out in front of us, Sam kept us waiting for about ten mins, and then she very slowly pulled herself out of the pool.
Ray’s face was a picture his eyes were popping out of his head.
Sam’s pussy lips were clearly visible as was her very erect nipples.
I’m sure Sam walked as slow as humanly possible back to her sun lounger giving Ray and me the perfect show.
I knew I had to get Sam and Ray together back at my place somehow.
And without really coming up with a credible plan I just said “Anybody fancy cooling off back at my place with some cold drinks.”
There was a brief silence before Sam said “Yeah it’s getting very hot here a few cold drinks in the shade would be nice.
“Yeah count me in.” Said Ray
So we all got our stuff together and headed back to my place, I hadn’t realised that we never really asked Mark what he wanted but he just followed us.
On the way back I couldn’t make up my mind as to which person to be cuck or bull.
My hand was shaking as I put the key in the door.
As we entered the living room Mark headed for the single chair and sat down leaving the sofa for us, Sam sat in the middle and Ray next to her while I went and got some drinks.
I got myself a very big Vodka and Coke, Sam a glass of wine Mark a beer and Ray a whisky.
The first drinks were very quickly despatched and I found myself back in the kitchen making more drinks but also trying to think of how I could get things moving.
From how Mark and Sam had seated themselves I thought that they were expecting something to happen too, so maybe I should put on my dominant hat and see what happens.
I handed out the drinks and sat back down next to Sam, I then decided to make my move.
“Sam why don’t you get up and show Ray your slutty little cunt, seeing how you have been teasing him with it all afternoon.” I said trying to hide the quivering in my voice.
Ray almost choked on his drink as Sam got up and stood in front of him and started to pull her overdress up over her head.
“Stop, I think Mark should undress you to show Ray that he is happy for him to see your wet cunt, so you best ask him to undress you.” I said
“Mark please come and take my clothes off so I can show Ray my young married cunt.” Sam said with a very distinctive tremble in her voice.
Mark was out of his seat and standing behind Sam in a flash, I grabbed my camera and started filming this was going to be too good to miss.
Mark quickly pulled her dress over her head to reveal her very revealing bikini, and then he knelt down behind Sam and pulled her bikini bottoms down just as quickly.
All this time Ray’s face was a picture of disbelief and then pleasure as Sam’s bald young cunt was exposed only inches from his face.
Mark had stood up and then released Sam’s breasts from her top, she was now naked and at our mercy, her nipples were so erect I could have hung my coat on them.
“Ray feel her cunt I bet it’s soaking wet it normally is.”
Ray slowly moved his hand out and pushed a finger along her cunt lips then upwards into her waiting cunt, it slipped in with no resistance at all.
“Fucking hell her cunt is dripping wet, look?” as he pulled out his finger and showed us all his glistening digit.
“Sam I think you should show Ray how you like to suck cock especially big ones.” I said with a big hint of my cuck side coming out, I couldn’t wait to see how big Ray’s cock was fully hard and by the way Mark was hovering about behind Sam neither could he.
Sam got on her knees and pulled at Rays swimming trunks, ray lift his ass so they could be removed and then the monster was out and I think we all stopped in amazement it was huge, I had only ever seen cocks bigger than this on black men in porn movies and then I did wonder if it was some cleaver camera angles.
Ray spoke then” Don’t just look at it girl suck it, it’s been a long while since I have had any action.”
Sam put her hands around Ray’s cock and the size became even more apparent with her small hands then she tried to put it in her mouth, it was a struggle but I could see in her eyes she wanted it in her mouth or more likely in her cunt.
Ray tilted his head back and enjoyed the attention Sam was making on his cock, my own cock was bursting to get out and I handed Mark the camera and said “You can film the rest I need to fuck your wife’s cunt to make it ready for Ray’s big cock.”
Sam had heard what I had said and adjusted her position so I could enter her from behind as she sucked Ray’s cock.
“So I get to fuck this young cunt to?” said Ray
“Oh yeah Sam would be most disappointed if you didn’t fuck her hard with your huge cock, isn’t that right Sam?”
Sam nodded her head eagerly as I position my cock behind her and thrust fully all the way in making her gasp with a mouth full of cock.
“Do you think she will be able to take my cock Tom?”
“Not sure but it would be great to see her cunt get stretched trying.” I said now that was more cuck than bull.
I started thrusting hard and her cunt was very wet as she pushed back against me and for once I didn’t make her cum quickly she took a while but eventually she had to stop sucking and screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm took hold.
“Wow this slut sure knows how to cum.” Said Ray
I decided not to cum myself but instead I would wait till after Ray, “Sam I think Ray wants your cunt around his cock?”
Sam got up and straddled Ray and was about to lower herself onto this monster cock but she stopped a few inches from it then said “I’m not sure about this, Mark come and help me guide Rays cock in my cunt please.”
I took the camera from Mark as he rushed to his wife’s aid, he grabbed Ray’s cock and also pulled one side of Sam’s cunt lips apart as she held the other side, slowly Sam lowered till Ray’s head was just entering, once Ray’s cock head was in Sam stopped and took some deep breaths, but Ray had other ideas he pushed upwards and a good 2-3 more inches slipped in Sam’s cunt making her squeal in a cross between pain and pleasure.
This sudden thrust upwards caused Sam to be un balanced and she feel down onto more of his cock before regaining her balance this in turn made her squeal louder.
Sam had now got over half of his cock in her and she started to ride up and down on that half and each time she lowered she would go a bit further, but she had not got anywhere near all this monster cock in her when she exploded in a massive orgasm.
Sam slumped forward burying Ray in her tits whilst shaking uncontrollable and screaming.
Ray was grinning knowing the power his cock had over Sam, whilst Sam’s tits were in his face he took her nipple and started biting it hard making Sam yelp, ”Come on girl you haven’t got all my cock yet and I have a fucking huge load of cum to pump in you unprotected cunt.”
Sam regained her position and lowered down further till almost all Rays cock was in her, the sight was amazing my jaw had dropped and so had Mark’s.
“Fucking hell this girl can take all my cock, I’m going to fuck the shit of your cunt Sam.”
“Oh god please do Sir, fuck my cunt hard and fill me up with your huge load of cum.”
Wow Sam is leaning fast I thought and I was very close to shooting my load just watching her and Ray.
I looked over to Mark who was still filming intently but I also noticed he had a big wet patch in his trunks, I realised I too would be coming and didn’t want to waste it so I got up and joined Ray on the sofa standing on the sofa next to them I grabbed Sam’s head and pushed my cock in her mouth, I don’t think Ray was very comfortable with my cock being so close to his head but he wasn’t going to stop anything.
Sam started to cum again and that just sent me over the edge and I exploded in her mouth and we cum together but ray was still thrusting hard up Sam’s cunt.
Sam was struggling swallowing my cum and cumin at the same time she started gaging, so I pulled out before finishing and spayed cum all over her face which she seem to like as she had a smile on face in between cumming.
Just then we heard a deep growl and grunt from Ray as he erupted and fill Sam’s cunt full of over 2 years’ worth of cum, he pulsed and twitched for ages and this made Sam cum again.
“Sam hadn’t you best say thank you to Ray for fucking your slutty married cunt” I said
“Thank you Sir for stretching my cunt, filling me full of your hot cum and showing my hubby how a proper man fucks young married sluts like me.”
“Mark you too should say thank you.”
“Thanks for fucking my slutty wife.”
Ray was shocked with all the conversation but smirking as his cock slowly softened and was just about to plop out of Sam’s gaping cunt.
Mark got up handed me the camera and without being told or asked he position himself ready to clean his wife’s cum filled cunt.
Sam swung her leg over and sat down next to Ray her legs wide open as was her huge open cunt with a big stream of cum about to pour out.
Their timing was good and Mark’s tongue and mouth were soon slurping and licking the most cum he would probable ever would from a single man’s cock.
“That’s disgusting.” Said Ray
“No it’s part of what a cuck does, his way of claiming his wife back.” I explained
“I don’t want to get pregnant, so it’s my hubby job suck all your nasty cum out of my slutty cunt.” Said Sam in a little girl voice
“Would you like my hubby to lick you cock clean as well Sir?” She said in the same voice.
“Umm no I’m not gay.”
“Ok then bring your cock here and I will clean it for you.” Sam said still in the little girl voice
Sam leaned over and began licking and sucking Ray’s cock clean, Mark was still busy sucking all the cum he could from Sam’s cunt, I was feeling a bit left out so I said “Mark my cock still needs cleaning come here and do it now.”
Mark jumped up and took my cock in his mouth and cleaned it expertly, whilst Ray was pulling weird faces at me when Mark finished the wet patch on his trunks was huge just like he had wet himself.
“I think Mark has cum as much as anyone here, look.” I said pointing to his trunks
At this point I wanted so much to lick Sam’s cunt as I could see some more cum starting to leak out, and the feeling was so overwhelming I lost control and dived between her legs.
“You like licking cum filled cunts too.” said Ray
Fuck it what do I say now I had lost my head, quick had to think of something, I raised my head and said.” Just wondered what it actually tasted like.”
I don’t think anybody was buying it but nobody said anything, but also my cock had instantly got hard again so I quickly rammed my cock in Sam’s open cunt which she didn’t expect but welcomed.
I couldn’t feel much as she was so open still and so full of his cum, so I pull her legs up and closed them shut so as to give me some resistance and I found myself cumin again almost instantly and to my surprise it was a lot.
Sam was purring like a kitten as I dumped more seed in her and Mark was waiting eagerly to get his rewards to.
Ray got dressed first and left, I think he felt a bit out of place with the whole situation, probable needed time to come to terms with it.
Mark and Sam were kissing and cuddling on the sofa both now naked and Mark had his cock deep inside Sam trying to fuck her hard but I don’t think she even realised he was in her, all the same he soon shot his lot in her.
Umm what do I do next?

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 am

"Next" is the key word, please keep this story going mace43uk, very exciting. But get rid of Ray, he's competition for that sweet young hungry pussy.

iw2bc
Virgin

Unread post by iw2bc » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:48 am

I normally do not like reading stories from the "Bull's" POV. But I have to tell you that I am really enjoying this.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:48 am

As the question of what I should do next rang through my head, my cock answered for me as it sprung back to life, Mark and Sam were still kissing passionately with Mark’s softening cock still in her cunt.
I walked over to them both and pushed my hard cock between their lips whilst they was still kissing and to my great surprise they just accepted it and started both kissing and licking it in an almost worshiping kinda way, all the time there eyes never left each other’s gaze which was so endearing to see.
I wanted to lick her cum filled cunt so much, but I still wanted to appear the dominant one, how was I going to get my prize, the only thing I could think of was maybe a sixty nine position and as any man knows trying to think constructively with a hard on is difficult.
“Mark, go get Sam and I a drink, I want to play with your slutty wife a bit longer.”
Mark dutifully complied and I pushed my cock deep in Sam’s mouth at the same time lying down on the sofa, Sam was lying alongside me with my cock in her mouth I slowly rolled her over on top of me till her dripping pussy was just inches from my mouth.
Sam lowered her cunt onto my tongue and lips which were covered in mixed cum, I felt my cock twitch and pulse in Sam’s mouth as I licked with more and more relish, I was becoming a cuck again and it wouldn’t be long before Sam would realise it too if she hadn’t already.
I need to regain some dominance so I pushed my finger deep inside her cunt as I licked then removed it and rubbed it on her little puckered asshole.
“Oh that’s nice.” I heard Sam mumble
I entered first one finger then a second finger and Sam again mumbled something, by this time Mark had returned and was watching my fingers sliding in and out of her ass which was good because he wasn’t really noticing me sucking what was left of his and Ray’s cum from his wife’s cunt.
I knew that my time licking her cunt was limited so I rolled Sam over and said “Sam your ass is still a virgin would you like me to take your ass cherry?”
Sam looked at Mark first and he nodded yes then she looked back at me and did the same gesture.
“Come here on the sofa and get on all fours I will gentle feed my cock in, unless you want me to be rough and pound you hard?”
Both Sam and Mark said ”Yes” very loudly
I took that as the ok to be rough and I quickly got behind her, I first pushed my cock in her wet cunt to lube it, as might be painful for us both.
“Relax and enjoy.” I said as my cock head slowly opened her little puckered asshole.
Once my head was entered I thrust forward with more force than was necessary and Sam screamed out in more pain than pleasure. “Oh god that hurts please stop you’re going to damage me.”
“You wanted it hard so shut the fuck up complaining.” I replied thrusting back in again even harder than before; this was me acerting my dominance so to hide my previous cuck performance.
“Tom stop your hurting my wife.” Was Mark’s attempt at being manly?
“If you don’t sit down and film me fucking your wife’s ass you will be next.”
God I was surprising myself at how dominant I was being even a little bit scary.
Mark sat down with the realisation that he didn’t want to be subjected to what Sam’s ass was going through.
Sam was now sobbing and that was very hard for me to continue but I knew I had to, I pounded for a few mins more before I realised Sam had stopped crying and was now moaning and actually moving back to meet my thrusts forward.
“See Mark how your wife’s ass is the same as her cunt, slutty and mine now.”
Mark nodded yes and at that point I had regained my power over them both as she was saying “Fuck my ass harder I’m cumming.” Sam’s words trailed off as her orgasm flowed through her body for the umpteen time today.
As I looked over towards Mark his cock was twitching and spurting little streams of cum out all over his lap, this image sent me moaning and groaning as I cum again but this time I fill her virgin ass.
Sam quickly motioned Mark over and got him to lie down on the sofa as she sat on his face, at the same time she motioned me over so as she could clean my cock.
At this point as I looked down at Sam’s mouth licking and sucking my cock clean with Mark doing likewise with her ass and cunt we had the perfect partnership and I was as happy as I had ever been.
“God I’m starving, let’s get cleaned up, it’s getting close to dinner time.” I said which was not in keeping with the situation, my cock in her mouth and his mouth buried in her ass or cunt.
Sam and Mark stopped cleaning and sat up next to each other on the sofa like two naughty little children all covered in chocolate but in this case it was not chocolate but cum juices, I chuckled at the picture in front of me.
“What you laughing at Tom?” asked Sam
I explained what they looked like and they laughed as well, then Sam pointed at me and said “You ought to take a look at your own face Tom.”
A quick glance in the mirror revealed cum over my face as well, I hoped this was not going to undo my dominance.
“You two best shower here, then go and get changed.”
The rest of the holiday was a mix of me pounding her cunt and ass but Ray never wanted any part in our setup, I did talk to him but he was happy with the experience but that was it for him, shame he had a monster cock which was made for dominating married sluts.
Sam too was slightly sad that Ray didn’t want to fuck her and did offer to have a one to one with Ray but he was happy having had her young cunt once.
Over the holiday, in between all the fucking I had got very close to Sam and Mark and considered them to be friends, also I had found lots of similarities between me and Mark till I finally asked Mark “Was you a cuck all along.”
“No never even heard the word till you told us about it.” Replied Mark
“And what about that bikini you made Sam wear, did you know how revealing it was?” I asked
“I knew it was a bit revealing but not to that extent when wet.” said Mark
“I like to show Sam off, she is very shy and covers up a lot this was my way of showing what a beautiful sexy wife I had.” Said Mark
“But you must have known that men would ogle her and want to fuck her.”
“Umm yeah I suppose so.”
“There is no suppose so about it, you knew men would want her and that turned you on didn’t it?”
“Yeah I did but didn’t understand why till now.”
“Have you told Sam all this?”
“No, do you think I should?”
“Yes be honest and get her to be totally honest with you about everything and you will have a great marriage.” Was my parting wisdom
As with all holiday romances (yeah that’s a bit lame but it fits) farewell was hard for us all and of course we exchanged numbers and addresses with good intentions of keeping in touch.
Once back home I could hardly believe the journey I had been on and the idea of the holiday was to re-invent myself and in a bazaar way it had.
I spent the next couple of weeks looking over my holiday photos and video, mostly the video.
It was my own private porn film and me being the star, which gave me the great pretence to visit Sam and Mark and give them their own copy, so I dug out there number and with shaky hands dialled.
As it rang my heart was pounding loudly then “Hello” a woman’s voice answered but not Sam’s
“Um hi is Sam there?” I asked
“Yes, hang on a min I call her, who shall I say is calling?”
“Tell her it’s Tom from holiday.”
“Oh, Tom from holiday, ok….Sam it’s for you, it’s that Tom from holiday.” I heard her shout
Was it me or did that sound a bit strange, but in the background I heard a reply “Coming Mum.”
Well that answers the question of who the mystery voice was.
A few seconds later Sam had the phone and as it passed from mother to daughter I heard some muttering and Sam say “its ok mum.”
“Hi Tom how are you nice to hear from you.” All very polite and friendly
“I’m great Sam; your mother sounds less impressed though.”
“Oh ignore her she is very protective of me.”
“Why she doesn’t know me, does she?”
“She knows enough about you.” Said Sam quietly
“How much is enough; Sam?”
“I and my mum are very close and I have never had any secrets from.”
“So she knows it all, even Mark’s part in it?”
“Yes everything and Mark wasn’t happy me telling her as my mum is staying with us till she finds a new place.”
“You could have spared his humiliation and said you cheated on him with me.”
“I did think about that but that would have made me out to be a cheating slut instead of a married slut.”
“So your still a slut then.” I said laughing
“Ha ha, it’s your fault I am then.”
“Think the blame lies with Mark for buying you that bikini.”
“True, so why the call, thought I would never hear from you again?”
“Just wondered if you want to meet up I have a present for you, holiday souvenir you might call it.”
“How about I cook a dinner for us all hear in my little house.” Said Sam
“Great, tell me when and I’m there.”
“How about Friday night about 7pm.” Replied Sam
“Friday it is, do you want me to bring anything.”
“No just you and my gift will be fine.”
“Oh will you mum be there, Sam?”
“Yes she will, her name is Pam, Tom you well like her eventually.”
“Ok take your word on that, see you on Friday Sam, bye.”
“Bye Tom.”
Once off the phone I was a bit confused as to how this was going to play out with her mum there, hey a good meal with friends was what this was so put your pervy head away.
Friday arrived and I spent ages getting ready, like going on your first date and the drive over seemed longer than the twenty mins it actually was.
I pulled up onto the small drive of this 2 bed semi got out and before I knocked on the door it opened and Sam threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big sloppy wet kiss on the lips, “Hi Tom come in.” she said
“Wow that was a very pleasant welcome Sam.” I said slightly taken aback by her forthrightness seeing how when I first met her she wouldn’t even make eye contact.
“Tom I’m just so pleased to see you.” She said smiling at me
As I walked In I was met by another woman who was Sam’s double, just older but not old enough to be her mum I thought.
“Tom this is my mum Pam.”
I extended my hand and said “Nice to meet you Pam, thought you was Sam’s sister.” Straight onto the charm offensive.
“Hello Tom I have heard a lot about you, think I will add full of shit to the list of attributes you already have.” Said Pam in a sarcastic manner as she took my hand.
Probable deserved that, it was such a lame comment, looks like I’m going to have to be on my best behaviour to win Sam’s mum over.
“Stop it mum and be nice, Tom is my guest and it’s my house.” Sam said rebuking her mum.
“Ok Sam I will be accommodating and pleasant to our guest.” She said with a fake smile
At that moment I noticed that they both were wearing similar dresses which were very figure hugging and probable meant no underwear, that was probable wishful thinking on my part, but it did show off their respective figures and Pam’s body was just a slightly curvier version of Sam’s.
I was lead into the living room and Mark came up and welcomed me with as much relish as Sam had but without the sloppy kiss.
“You like a drink Tom?” asked Mark
“Yeah anything will do please Mark.”
Mark went off to the kitchen and I was left with Sam and Pam, “So Pam what do you do for a living?”
“I have a small shop selling clothes here in town.” Pam replied
“Are the dresses your wearing from your shop.” I said trying hard to engage Pam in conversation.
“Actually they are.”
“They look absolutely stunning on you two.” Still using my charm
“Thank you Tom.” Said Sam
Pam looked at me and said “Tom my daughter is easily lead. I’m a bit more experienced and have heard all the spill before.”
“No seriously Pam you look really hot in that dress.” As I said it I thought shit perhaps that was not really the right approach.
Sam smiled at me and Pam actually smiled too and it felt more genuine this time.
As the evening progressed Pam was softening up towards me or was it the drink either way I was starting too really like her and during dinner which was really tasty Pam was taking over all the conversation, which meant Sam was being overpowered by her mother and that could have been the reason for her shyness.
Once the meal was finished Sam cleared up the dishes and I offered to help which was accepted, I was glad as I wanted to get Sam alone for a bit.
Sam stood at the sink washing and I had the drying to do but I really just wanted to fuck her and the twitching in my pants wasn’t helping.
“Sam I will have to add cooking to the list of things you can do now.”
“I have many talents Tom as you know.” She replied in a sexy little girl voice
I put down my drying cloth and stood close behind her rubbing my semi hard cock into her back, then wrapping my arms around her with one hand cupping her breast and the other hand rubbing in the area of her pussy.
Sam arched her back towards me and said “Tom that’s naughty you can’t do that here.” But the words were false and I started to pull the front of her dress up.
“Tom if my mum wasn’t here you could do what you wanted with me.”
“Let me just feel your wet cunt and I will leave you alone.” I moved my hand up further and I was right no panties just a very wet cunt, my fingers slipped up easily and Sam’s legs buckled under her and she sighed which was a bit louder than she intend.
“God how I’ve missed your wet slutty cunt Sam.”
“Umm Tom my cunt has missed your big fat cock, it’s all I think about.”
By now her dress was raised up enough that her bare ass was rubbing against my rock hard cock so I undone my zip and managed to pull out my cock and slide it between her legs rubbing on her cunt lips.
“Tom no please don’t, as much as I want it , I can’t.”
“Just let me push it in and I will stop.”
“Ok but just quickly.”
I feed my cock in and it slipped in with no resistance, god it felt so good even being so wet, Sam was still tight.
As I went to pull out Sam said “No just a bit longer.” as she back into me harder.
I was now using long strokes in and out of her eager cunt and she was starting to moan louder.
“Do you two want a hand in there.” Said Pam. which brought us back down to earth.
“No mum we are almost done here.” Replied Sam with my cock buried in her cunt.
I pulled my cock out and Sam said “Oh Tom I need your cock and so does Mark we must get together and finish this off soon.”
Just as I had got my cock out of Sam her mum came in and caught me standing there with a ragging herd on and glistening with Sam’s cunt juices.
“Sam I thought we talked about this, now go and see your husband, I want to speak to Tom.” Pam said in a very forceful manner.
Sam tried to say something but was dismissed and left the kitchen.
“Pam I’m sorry but your daughter’s cunt is so enticing and it’s mine now.” This was a risky gamble on my part trying to dominate the situation.
As I said that I moved forward and was inches from Pam I grabbed her hand and placed it around my cock, “See how wet your daughter’s cunt is.”
Pam tried to pull her hand away but it was half hearted and she never said a word.
With my other hand I fondled her breast through her dress, “I bet your just a big a slut as your daughter is, aren’t you?”
“I’m no slut.”
As Pam said those words I moved my hand off her breast and on top of her head pushing her down to her knees till she was facing my wet cock.
Pam had just told me she was no slut but her lips were soon around my cock sucking like a cheap whore and she was an experience sucker.
“Pam get up off your knees; show me your tits and cunt.” I demanded
Pam rose up and in a single motion pulled her dress up over her head to reveal no panties or bra, her cunt was almost bald just a small landing strip her breast a bit more droopy but still quiet firm with large erect nipples.
My hand moved towards her cunt and found the same wet cunt all sluts have and three fingers slipped up deep inside almost lifting her off the floor.
“See you are a slut and just like your daughter and your cunt is going to be mine too.”
There was no reply from Pam just a whimper.
With my fingers in her willing cunt I lead her into the living room like a dog on a leash.
Sam and Mark were sitting on the sofa kissing till Mark’s eye’s nearly shot out of his head with the sight of his mother in-law naked with my fingers in her cunt.
Sam spun round “Mum what the fuck you doing.”
“I own both your cunt’s now Sam, your mother needs to be taught a lesson and my cock is going to do the teaching.” That was like a line out of a movie I’m getting really into this now.
I needed to get naked myself but I didn’t want to remove my fingers from Pam’s cunt so I asked Mark “Come here and take my trousers and boxers off now.” I barked
Mark as always jumped up and in very quick time I was naked from the waist down.
There was a big comfy armchair opposite the sofa, I lead Pam over and I sat down guiding her astride me and removing my fingers to be replaced by my big fat cock.
Pam didn’t so much lower herself as thrust herself on my cock in desperation.
“Fucking hell I need this my cunt hasn’t been fucked in a long while and never by anything this size.”
As she thrust down I pushed up hard and made her yelp with pleasure, I looked over and Mark was fingering Sam’s cunt in full view of me.
“Your mum is just as big a slut as you are Sam, must run in the family.” I said
Watching Mark fingering his wife and Pam fucking the hell out of my cock was going to have me unloading my lot very quickly, I had to take control back from Pam fucking my cock to me pounding her, but luck was on my side as Pam started cumming violently and very loudly, which made all of us stop and stare at the language Pam was spouting.
As Pam came down from her immense orgasm and I had just about held myself together, this was a perfect moment to change positions.
“Pam you have had your fun with my cock now I want you on all fours so I can fuck your cunt hard, this will show your daughter what a dirty little slut you are.” I stated
Pam pulled herself off my cock and quickly was on all fours directly in front of her daughter and son in-law like a dog waiting for its treat, looking down at my cock it was coated in a foamy white mess.
I had never seen this much cunt juice on my cock before and it needed cleaning first before I fucked her cunt again, but who should I get to lick it clean.
I got up and walked over to Sam and Mark my cock was directly in their faces and then the decision was made for me, as one Sam and Mark licked and sucked Pam’s cunt juices off and for me this was the moment that all three were mine to do what I liked with.
Pam was watching and rubbing her clit, it was better than any porn film I had ever seen.
“That’s enough you two, your mum needs more cock, Sam strip and get on all fours next to your mum I want both your slutty cunt’s together.”
I found giving out orders was becoming easier and the tone of voice seemed to be important as they just jumped and complied with my instructions without any hesitation.
This was truly a sight to behold mother and daughter side by side, exposed wet cunts waiting for my cock.
Wasting no time I slammed my cock into pam’s cunt as hard as I could making her yelp and whimper, but at the same time I pushed three fingers into Sam’s eager cunt.
I felt a bit sorry for Mark so I told him lie under Pam in a sixty nine position so he could lick her clit and catch any juices from us.
“Tom no don’t make Mark do that please, it’s my mum, that’s very wrong.” Asked Sam
“You’re welcome to take his place Sam, but I think that would be even nastier.”
Sam looked at me and was about to say something but stopped herself and Mark was already under Pam with his tongue flicking out on Pam’s clit and the shaft of my cock as it slid in and out of Pam’s cunt.
“Your turn will come soon Sam, just need to finish your mum’s cunt first.”
Pam was soon cumming again and in her lust filled state she had taken Mark’s cock in her mouth, something that I could see Sam was not best pleased with.
The one big change in me over the last month was how much better my dick control was now. As Pam’s second orgasm faded I pulled out and rammed my cock deep in Sam’s tighter but equally as wet cunt, Sam squealed out in pleasure and all the thoughts of displeasure with Mark and her mum had vanished.
I was going to get Mark to take up the same position under his wife but the image of Pam and Mark still in the sixty nine position was a better option, think that was due to how it affected Sam.
Sam cum almost immediately and much louder than ever before, guess she was trying to outdo her mum.
So many thoughts and ideas were going through my head as to my next move and who was going to get my load.
Then I heard Mark grunt and groan, he was cumming in Pam’s mouth, that sorta made my mind up as my dick control left me as I exploded deep inside Sam’s cunt.
The next few mins were taken up with satisfying moans and groans from us all.
“Pam my cock needs cleaning it has all your slutty daughters cum over it, oh and mine.”
Pam came over and as soon as I pulled out my cock from her daughters cunt she wrapped her lips around my cock, and Mark was under Sam in a flash waiting for his creampie.
For a while all that could be heard was slurping sounds from Pam and Mark with little whimpers from Sam.
“Think I will stay the weekend if that’s ok with you all.”
Pam, Mark and Sam all nodded yes, so how much further could this go, I would need to do some inventive thinking.

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Mark better keep his mouth in good shape, he's going to have a lot of pussy to keep happy. Mom and Sam sitting on the couch sharing his mouth, gotta keep though girls happy. Family time is so rich.

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Oh my.... my bfn suggested I read your post...knowing I like what he lives to read.... I have to say you have kept me very hot and VERY wet all day at work today!! Very erotic story...made me want to be there with you all. We shared different parts as I'm reading...talking about eAch phase and what we both liked about it at thAt time. Both becoming very aroused ..and us talking about it made it more intense. Can't wait to hear more.... he knows about this time tonight...I will be breaking out my toy...thinking of him...if us following your story...making us want each other so very much!! Please continue..... :)

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:52 am

Once we all had regained our composure we dressed and sat down and enjoyed the rest of the evening drinking and chatting like we had just had a game of monopoly and not the orgy that had just happened.
It was getting late and we all were tired and needed sleep that posed the next big question where was I going to sleep? As there was only two beds and both being occupied the obvious solution was for me to sleep with Pam, but I wanted to really test how subservient they would be to me and decided to make Sam, Pam and Mark all sleep in the same bed together naked and I would be on my own (needed to recharge my batteries not a young man any more).
As I told them this both Sam and Pam looked very disappointed but Mark had a big smile on his face.
“Oh Mark whilst you’re in bed you can do whatever you want to them and if they refuse you tell me and I will make sure that they won’t be getting any more of my fat cock this weekend.”
“What anything I want Tom? Asked Mark
“Yes Mark anything”
Both Sam and her mum tried to say something but I stopped them and said,
“Is that understood girls do what Mark wants and you will get my fat cock” I barked at them.
Sam and Pam lowered their heads and nodded yes.
Secretly I wanted to lick a cum filled cunt, but it was difficult to achieve and still stay in control but maybe with Mark sleeping with them both he will end up fucking one or both of them, will have to listen very hard and see if I can hear him cum, not sure what I’m going to do after that but I will think of something.
Mark was very eager and gabbed Sam and his mother in-laws hand and literally dragged them up the stairs with me in close pursuit.
After about half an hour of everybody getting ready for bed I checked in on the three of them Mark was in the middle between Sam and Pam.
“I hope you are all naked under the sheets” I said
Mark nodded eagerly yes.
“Good enjoy yourselves, as I went to leave I thought maybe I should just let Sam and Pam realise what they would get if they did what Mark wanted, so I walked round to first Sam’s side of the bed and pulled out my semi hard cock and feed it into her mouth, which she sucked eagerly till my cock was harder, I pulled it out and walked around to Pam’s side of the bed and done the same thing to her, then just left the room.
I laid in bed trying to listen to any signs of fucking from the next room but it was quiet for ages then I heard a whimper then a couple of loud grunts, must be Mark cumming.
That made things worse for me as all my old cuck feelings came back; I needed to lick which ever cunt he had just filled.
Not really coming up with a plan of any sorts I jumped out of bed and went to the bedroom and threw open the door.
I was just in time as Pam was still riding Mark’s softening cock and Sam was riding his mouth that’s where the whimpering had come from.
Without any words being spoken I walked over and grabbed Pam’s hand and pulled her off Mark’s cock, instantly Pam cupped her hand under her cunt so as not to drip cum everywhere (good girl save as much for me as possible I thought).
“Sam you best clean hubby’s cock it has your slutty mum’s cum all over it.” Was my passing shot as I left the room.
Once back in my room I pushed Pam onto the bed and in a sixty nine position I feed my now rock hard cock into her mouth and my eager tongue deep in her cum filled cunt, it was heaven and Pam responded by grinding her cunt into my mouth and moaning.
It didn’t take her long before she was cumming hard on my tongue; I had forgotten how good I was at licking cunt.
It was pure heaven and I could feel myself getting very close to filling Pam’s mouth with cum so I quickly pulled out of from her mouth.
“Get on all fours Pam I’m going to fuck your ass?
“Please no I have never done that before.”
“That’s not a request, that’s an order, if you don’t do it your daughter would be very happy to come here and take your place.”
“Sam wouldn’t do that either.” Replied Pam
“Well Sam hasn’t told you everything then has she?”
Pam went very quiet and slowly got on all fours with her wet cunt on offer, I was tempted to just fuck her but fucking her ass would be taking her last cherry and any resistance.
I rubbed my cock up and down her very wet cunt and I think she thought I was going to fuck her cunt as she tried to back onto it.
Very slowly I pushed my cock head against her puckered ass hole and inch by inch I feed my fat cock in, each inch was met by a squeal and scream and Pam pleading “please stop it hurts”
Eventually I was fully in her I paused for a moment looking at my cock deep in her ass, such an awesome sight.
I pulled almost all of my cock out then thrust back in hard, Pam screamed out in pain and very loud it was bound to be heard by Sam and Mark but that was the idea.
This thrusting motion kept producing screams but each one was getting quieter till the screams stopped and the moaning started with Pam now pushing back to meet my thrusting.
I do love that change from pain to pleasure and Pam certainly does to because the language she was using was straight out of porn films.
“I bet you want me to fuck you ass as hard as I fucked your daughters?” I said
“Yes fuck me harder like you did my daughter please.
I Picked up the pace and was now brutally fucking her ass which meant it wouldn’t be long before I was exploding in her ass.
Pam started to violently orgasm and the noise caused Sam and Mark to come and see what was going on (like they couldn’t work that out), I hadn’t noticed them standing in the doorway watching Pam being ass fucked but I was also in the midst of unloading my cum deep in her ass.
Pam slumped on the bed and my cock plopped out dangling between my legs as I turned I saw Mark and Sam both looking at my cock.
Which one would I get to lick my cock clean and who was going to suck Pam’s ass clean.
“Mark come and suck my cock clean now?
Sam had a disappointed look on her face but that look would soon be replaced with one of utter disgust as I told her “Sam you mums cunt is full of my cum come and clean it now.”
“No way that’s so wrong I’m not doing that.”
“Looks like somebody won’t be getting any more cock this weekend.” I said
“Ok then I can go without your cock for a weekend.” Said Sam defiantly
“Then what about if I just fuck your mum from now on every weekend and maybe in the week with you listening to her cum over and over again in the next room.” Was my reply
“I have Mark to fuck me and that would do for me.” Sam snapped back
“Not if I make Mark also fuck your mum and not you.”
Wasn’t sure I could make Mark do that but nor did Sam know that he wouldn’t and very sheepishly she walked over and with a tear in her eye she bent towards her mums cum fill ass.
She was just an inch away and I think she was going to back out but I pushed her head the last bit and held her there, to my surprise Pam started grinding her ass into Sam’s mouth as I held her head there.
I could tell Sam was not enjoying it but I held her head there, by this time Mark had finished cleaning my cock and I had a semi hard on again.
I got Mark to hold Sam’s head and I moved down to Sam’s cunt and feed my cock in which completely change her mood, it was like switching on a light bulb her cunt was eager and thrusting back to meet my cock and also Mark had removed his hand from her head but she remained sucking her mums ass and I think she was enjoying it, well I know her mum was she was almost cumming on her daughters tongue.
Mark was at a loose end but he soon found a good place to be, he slightly turned Pam on her side and feed his cock in her mouth then managed to get his tongue very close to his wife’s tongue and together there both licked and sucked Pam’s ass and cunt.
Sam was screaming out she was cumming and I wasn’t far behind her in fact I actually exploded just before Sam did followed by Mark grunting as he unloaded into Pam’s mouth again.
Three of us had cum but Sam and Mark where still giving Pam’s ass and cunt a good licking which eventually gave Pam her release.
What a night I have had how do I top that, not sure I could but I did need some sleep I was shattered as was Pam.
I spent the night sleeping next to Pam and Mark and Sam went to their own bed.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 am

great story, i hope there is more to cum. it is very interesting how you have managed to change the roles while still maintaining the cuck feeling. Also since you were a cuck before you know what turned you on. Now you can see how it works for mark and sam and now pam.
can't wait to hear more
thanks

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 am

Role Reversal Part 7
I awoke to the very nice sensation of Pam sucking my soft cock.
Ummm I was moaning as I felt my cock slowly grow in Pam’s mouth and as grew bigger Pam was sucking it like a hungry bird till I was fully erect.
No sooner was it hard; Pam was quickly positioning herself to lower her eager cunt onto my cock.
“Wow hold on you haven’t asked my permission to fuck my cock.”
“Tom please let me fuck your big fat cock.” Asked Pam desperately
“Ok but be quick I want to shower and get some breakfast.” I said and before I had really finished Pam had impaled herself on my cock.
“God your cock is filling my slutty cunt up and I love it.” Said Pam with relish and lust filled eyes.
“Your daughter is the same as you such a size queen you should have seen her on Ray’s cock on holiday.”
“Ray who?” said Pam sliding up and down on my cock.
“Oh Sam didn’t tell you about his even bigger cock then, what a naughty girl keeping secrets from mummy.”
“Oh god I’m cumming, I will speak to her later ohhhh aww fucking hell.” Pam said as she orgasm on my cock then slumping forward burying my face with her tits.
“Perhaps your daughter needs a good spanking for not telling you about Ray.”
Pam was breathing heavy on my chest, then she said “how much bigger was he than you?”
I moved my hands and showed her the length roughly and then whispered in her ear that he was even fatter than me too.
Pam started to move her cunt on my cock again.
“Do you like the thought of your daughter being a big cock slut and letting any man fuck her hard?” I asked as Pam ground her cunt on my cock.
Very quietly Pam said “yes”
“Would you like to see your daughter on Rays cock?” I said
Pam just nodded yes.
I pulled Pam off my cock and got out my memory stick with the vids on it and put the stick into the TV and pressed play.
“What’s this Tom?”
“Holiday vids and I think Ray might be on here.” I knew exactly which file it was and clicked on it.
Pam’s face was a picture of shock and then lust as she watched her daughter’s cunt get stretched by Ray huge cock and cum so many times on it.
As Pam watched she instantly started fingering herself and I really wished I had got Ray’s number as Pam would have been just as eager to have been on the end of his cock like her daughter.
Pam then moaned and cum watching her daughter cumming at the same time on screen.
I turned it off and Pam looked at me.” What have you done to my little Sam she is a cheap cock whore now.”
“She is not complaining in fact she loves it and so does Mark, and so do you, so what’s your problem?” I asked
“Or are you jealous of her getting that big fat cock.”
Pam was silent then got up and left the room heading for the shower.
As I lie on the bed with my glistening hard cock pointing upwards, Sam burst in the room.
“We need to talk.” Said Sam very sternly but at the same time her eyes were glued to my hard cock.
“Morning Sam, what do you want to talk about?” I replied
“Well I’m not happy with you making me do stuff to my mum and I will not do anything like that in future.” Sam said still very sternly
“Ok maybe that was wrong of me, I won’t make or ask you to do anything like that to your mother again; Sam.”
“Thanks Tom, you know how much I love your cock and would do anything for it.” Sam said smiling at my cock.
“If you really are grateful my cock needs licking clean your mother has just cum all over it.”
“Ummm my pleasure.” Said Sam
I was just about to say what’s the difference between licking you mum’s cum off my cock and licking you mum’s cunt full of hers and mines cum but thought better of it.
“Oh Sam I let it slip out about you fucking Ray’s big fat cock on your honeymoon, thought you had told her; sorry!”
Sam mumbled something but with my cock in her mouth I didn’t know what it was.
Sam’s cock sucking was getting better and I could feel me getting close to filling her mouth up so I stopped her and said “you can have more later”
“Ohh, can I not just sit on it for a bit please Tom?”
“Ok but just quickly.” I said
In a flash her house coat was on the floor and a naked Sam was impaled on my cock just like her mother was only about 15 minutes ago, also like her mother she rode my cock hard and I was struggling to restrain myself from unloading in her but Sam screamed out as she cum hard on my cock.
As she was coming down from her orgasm I thought it might be a good time to also tell her that mummy had also seen Ray’s big fat cock in your cunt.
“Sam I showed your mum the holiday vid, she was very interested in the part which featured Ray.”
“Oh god Tom what will mum think of me?”
“By the way she was fingering her cunt watching you on Ray’s big fat cock. I would say she thinks you’re a cock hungry slut.”
“Tom I think your right I can’t resist a big cock now.” She said still rocking on my cock.
“I keep finding myself looking at men’s crotches and wondering if they have a big cock all the time now.”
“Talking of big cocks did you get Rays number off him.”
“No sorry Tom I didn’t.”
“Shame I think your mum would have liked his special equipment.”
“Ummm so would I.” Said Sam Licking her lips
“Why don’t you look for him on Facebook I’m sure he said he had an account.” Said Sam
“Might be a good idea if I could remember his last name?”
“It was Chambers I think.” Said Sam who was still on my cock smiling
“If I find him do you want me to get in touch with him?”
Sam looked at me and then down at my cock sliding up in her cunt and said “What do you think Tom?”
“Ok best you get off my cock now I will need to save it for later?”
Sam got off reluctantly and my cock was again coated in cunt juice, Sam looked at it and said “it needs cleaning again.”
“No leave it or I will never get up.”
Sam bounced out of my room with a spring in her step leaving my cock hard and really needing release but I knew I would be needed tonight.
Once we had all showered and had breakfast I jumped in my car and headed home with the sole intention of finding Ray.
I also had another idea which would require some research if I couldn’t find Ray.
As luck would have it I found Ray straight away and what made it even better was that he was only about the same distance away from Sam and Mark as I was.
I sent him a message explaining who I was and my phone number so as I could call me if he wanted to, I didn’t get into why I wanted him to call but just said might be to his advantage.
Whilst I was waiting to see if he rang I was doing research on plan B, actually it was plan B and C.
Plan B was looking to see if there was an adult style book store like in America anywhere near by and plan C was to find the nearest dogging site.
I was not hopeful on the bookstore but to my surprise there was one only 10 miles away and by the reviews from the clientele it was just like the American style with booths a small theatre and even some glory holes.
Plan C was just as fruitful with a good local site just 5 miles away and again it was very highly recommended within the dogging fraternity.
So I had choices as to where I would be taking Sam and her mother tonight if Ray didn’t ring.
As I thought about how I would get Sam and her mother to either of these places the phone rang and made me jump.
“Hello.” I said
“Hello Tom its Ray here I got your message and was intrigued as to what would be to my advantage.” Replied Ray
“Sorry about that just thought it was more likely to get your attention than just give me a call.”
“Well it worked, so now you have my attention what can I do for you Tom?”
“Do you remember Sam and Mark from holiday?”
“I’m not likely to forget Sam’s pussy am I and to be honest I have kicked myself ever since I got home about not fucking her more, did you know she offered to see me one to one without Mark or you being there and I still turned her down.”
“Yeah she did say that she had made the offer and was just as disappointed that you didn’t take her up on it.”
“So did you carry on fucking her for the rest of the holiday Tom?”
“Oh yeah and I have just spent last night catching up with them both.”
“Really you got to fuck her bald pussy again, was Mark there?” Ray asked all shocked and inquisitive
“Yes to both questions and with an extra bonus of fucking her mother Pam who is an exact copy of Sam but older.”
There was a brief silence then Ray said “Your kidding me you fucked both of them at the same time in the same room together?”
“Oh yeah Sam’s mother is just as much a cock hungry slut as she is.”
“That brings me to my reason for getting in touch with you would you like to join me tonight at Sam and Mark’s house and then you could undo any regrets you may have had.”
Again there was a brief silence before finally Ray said “Sure why not I’m not going to get to many offers like this at my age.”
I gave Ray the address and a time and said “See you later Ray”
So plan’s B and C would be for another day, but thinking about what might or would happen tonight got me instantly hard; my cuck side had kicked in I would get to see Rays big cock fucking Pam and Sam with maybe a sneaky creampie.
I rang Sam and said that “I had got in touch with Ray and he would be joining us tonight but not to say anything to Mark and her mum”
Sam’s voice could not hide her excitement and she said “Do you want me to cook a meal for us all.”
“No Sam we can get something in, I will bring some more wine so all you have to do is make yourself look gorgeous and sexy.”
“Ummm what do you want me to wear Tom.” Said Sam in her little girl voice
“With that sexy little voice it should be a school girl outfit.”
“Ok.” Was all Sam Said?
I wasn’t sure if she would dress up but it didn’t really matter to much as I’m sure she wouldn’t be in her clothes for long.
I got to Sam and Mark’s house at about seven knowing that I had told Ray to get there for about 7:45.
Mark answered the door and was pleased as always to see me “Hell Tom come in.”
As I walked past Mark I was confronted by Pam first, she was wearing a school girl outfit just like Britney Spears then followed by Sam wearing the same thing god; they both looked so sexy and naughty.
Pam gave me a big sloppy kiss and I grabbed her ass just to feel if she was wearing any underwear and she was, likewise Sam followed up with her own sloppy wet kiss but just a bit longer than her mum (still competing against each other I thought) I also grabbed her ass but Sam was not wearing any underwear as my fingers found her wet cunt lips briefly.
Sam looked up as I touched her and winked at me as she smiled.
Mark went off and got the drinks as we sat and made idle chat, I could tell that chatting is not what these two sluts wanted really but I needed to stall a bit for time till the cavalry arrived.
After half an hour of being there a loud knock on the door made us all jump even thou two of us expected it.
“Who the hell is that bashing the door in!” said Pam slightly annoyed
“Mark you best see who it is we can’t go to the door dressed like this.” Sam said looking at me and smiling
Off Mark went and we heard muffled voices then Mark appeared closely followed by Ray.
Pam’s face was a picture she tried to talk but nothing came out and I watched Pam as she constantly kept looking at Ray’s crotch area.
I got up and introduced Ray to Pam.
“Your right Tom; Pam is like a big sister rather than her mum.” Said Ray as he shock her hand.
“What would you like to drink Ray?” said Sam
“A glass of white wine would be fine.” Replied Ray
“Mark get Ray a wine please darling.”
Ray looked around for a place to sit, so I directed him next to Pam with Sam on the other side leaving Mark and me in the two single chairs opposite them.
Once we was all seated the conversation was a bit stilted as we all knew what we wanted to happen but no one wanted to make the first move.
Sam was very fidgety next to Ray and she kept opening and closing her legs giving me and Mark quick glimpses of her bald cunt, but I don’t think that it was intentional on her part just her very wet cunt causing her to fidget.
I knew I was going to have to get this started but I was not so much in the dominant frame of mind more the cuck side really.
Plucking up the courage I blurted out in my best dom voice “Sam why don’t you show your mum what Ray has in his trousers.”
Ray looked at me and smiled as he leant back slightly offering his groin to Sam.
Sam wasted no time and was fumbling with Ray’s belt then his zipper till his trousers were open.
Her hand was inside his boxer fly opening; gabbing for his huge cock then pulling it out like a snake from a basket.
Even in its semi hard state it was huge and Pam’s eyes were wide open and so was her mouth.
Sam bent down and put the head in her mouth, Ray lay back further and closed his eyes savouring every moment.
Sam pulled Ray’s cock out and offered it to her mother, Pam in a trance like state bent forward and she too wrapped her lips around his cock.
Whilst Pam was sucking Rays cock or should I say just the end part as it was way to fat and big for any more than that, Sam continued to remove Ray’s trousers and then his boxers which did require Pam to let go of his cock for a brief second which she did reluctantly.
Pam had moved off the sofa and was between Ray’s legs on the floor with both hands wrapped around his amazing cock licking the head of it.
Sam was sat next to Ray with her short skirt pulled up exposing her wet cunt to him and he took advantage fingering her with two fingers slurping in and out.
Mark had pulled out his little cock and was jerking away happily, I decided that I could do the same, the next few mins were taken up with Mark and I slowly stroking our cocks watching Pam lick and try to suck Ray’s huge cock with Sam’s legs spread wide and Ray thrusting three fingers in her wet wanton cunt.
Ray had closed his eyes and tilted his head back enjoying the pleasure that Pam’s experienced mouth was giving.
Pam was bent over and her short skirt had risen up giving both Mark and me a great view of her pantie covered ass with a growing wet patch on her crotch area.
I got up and went over to Pam’s ass and pulled at her wet panties till they were around her knees exposing her nice little puckered asshole and very moist cunt.
My first thought was to ram my cock straight up her eager cunt but my cuck side got the better of me and I beckoned Mark over to do it instead.
Mark was instantly behind Pam feeding his cock in her moist cunt and Pam pushed back as he did so.
I don’t think Sam was best pleased that Mark was fucking her mum as she then removed her top and let her ample breasts free.
Sam then moved herself and said “Ray I need you big fat cock up my cunt please.”
She swung her leg over almost kicking her mum in the head and whilst her mum was still licking Ray’s cock she tried to lower herself on it.
The next scene was one of the most erotic I had ever seen as Pam held and guide Ray’s cock towards her daughters cunt and even with her spare hand opening her daughters lips to aid entry onto Ray’s huge cock.
Sam was so eager that her cunt slipped down in one motion trapping her mum’s hands between Ray and her as she screamed out in absolute pleasure “Fucking hell I love big cocks.”
Ray was sucking and biting Sam’ tits as she rode up and down his cock in long slow strokes savouring every inch of its impressive size.
Pam’s face was so close to her daughter’s cunt that if she stuck out her tongue she could have licked it and Ray’s cock.
I remembered what I had promised Sam about not making her do stuff like that to her mum but I didn’t say that I wouldn’t make her mum do stuff like that and that sparked a wicked idea.
I moved over and pushed Pam’s face the last little bit and said “Lick it you slut.” In my most aggressive voice.
Sam didn’t respond she was lost in her own world of pleasure and lust and to my surprise Pam stuck out her tongue and in perfect timing she was licking Rays cock on the up stroke and her daughter’s ass and cunt on the down stroke.
Sam now started cumming and using language that her mother never thought she would hear from her once sweet little girl, but it didn’t stop her licking all her daughter’s cunt juices and cum from Ray’s cock.
Pam was now moaning as Mark was pounding her as hard as he could spurred on by his wife’s orgasm he erupted in his mother in-laws cunt.
Pam actually had a small orgasm herself which made Mark very proud as his cock shrunk and fell out.
So many thought went through my head I could see Pam’s cum filled cunt and I felt my cuck side drawing me towards her and without thinking I found myself licking her cunt clean, but luck again was on my side as everybody else was occupied even Mark had moved over to his wife’s side and was passionately kissing her as she was still riding Ray’s cock, that also meant that ray couldn’t see what I was doing.
I knew I couldn’t spend too long with my creampie just enough to swallow most of Mark’s watery cum.
I quickly position behind Pam and thrust my big cock into her and she gave out a gasp of approval saying “that’s more like it a real cock in my cunt,” as she looked at Mark and that look he had of being proud was replaced with one of humiliation.
Ray picked up the pace and was now thrusting up hard as Sam rode his cock which quickly brought her to another shattering orgasm, Mark could feel it too as he was still kissing her.
Pam had stopped licking and was enjoying my hard fucking and hearing her daughter cum again sent her over the edge and loudly screaming “I’m cumming fuck my cunt harder.”
I could also hear some groaning coming from Ray, he was about to fill Sam’s young cunt full of his cum and I think she sensed that as she started to cum again so quickly after her last orgasm.
I could see Ray’s cock pulsing as he unloaded deep inside Sam and her cunt convulsing at the same time.
They was a lot of heavy breathing from Ray, Sam and her mum and so far I was the only one who hadn’t cum yet.
I saw Mark and Sam kissing again and then he whispered something to her, she nodded yes and he left her and took the rest of his clothes off and laid down on the floor next to the sofa, Sam dismounted Ray’s cock which was still quiet hard and cupping her hand over her stretched cum filled cunt she lowered it onto Mark’s waiting mouth.
The last time Ray saw this happen he was shocked but now he just smiled.
I was still pounding Pam’s cunt hard , but she had spotted that Ray’s cock was now free and soon was licking it clean of her Daughter’s cum and Ray’s.
This was enough for me to start to cum and it was perfect timing as Pam also started her second orgasm as we cum in unison.
I looked over at Mark with jealous eyes and did contemplate getting between Pam’s legs again but I remembered how I really didn’t like the taste of my own cum and it would have been very obvious.
“Mark I have a fresh load for you come and get it.” I said reluctantly
Sam released Mark from under her and he was soon in position ready to clean my load from his mother in-laws cunt.
Sam came over and whispered in my ear “Thank you Tom would, you like to lick my cunt whilst I clean you cock clean.”
I just nodded yes and Sam pushed me to the floor and lowered her cunt onto my mouth at the same time taking my cock in hers.
This was heaven for me and I think Sam had worked out that I had a cuck side too and it wouldn’t be long before the rest would soon realise.

Essceelle
Prepubescent

Unread post by Essceelle » Mon May 19, 2014 6:33 am

Continuing the tale of hotness!

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 pm

hot story would very much like to read more of it.