My latest TRUE encounter - Pics?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.

Should I post pictures of this story in the hotties section?

Maybe
1%
No
1%
Hell Yeah!
97%

Total votes: 224

teachmehow2fuck
Prepubescent

My latest TRUE encounter - Pics?

Unread post by teachmehow2fuck » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:04 am

I decided I'd post a story about one of my recent experiences with a MILF who blew me away with an all-nighter that took us both places we had never gone before.

If I get a good response, I may post some pics of the event in the hotties section, but I want to see how interested everyone is.

I met them fairly recently, from a posting on a forum similar to OHW. They had recently met a bull who crossed their boundaries, and were looking for a level-headed guy who knew the difference between confidence and arrogance.

When I saw her pics, I was VERY impressed, and quickly sent them an email with some face pictures of myself, and the husband seemed eager, but I didn't get to talk to her until she got online. I quickly noticed she was very-level headed about all of this and that she knew what kinds of things she wanted to try out. She has an incredible body, and her personality was great, and after talking on the phone, I realized I wanted to meet her ASAP ;)

We arranged a meeting later that week, and I drove to meet them in their neighborhood to make things more convenient for them. I arranged for a hotel room in town, but we decided to meet at a restaurant first.

After a very long drive, and after getting ready, I met them at a very full, very public restaurant. When I first saw her, I was impressed to see she had dressed exactly as I had suggested (she asked me what I wanted her to wear). She was in open-toed heels, sexy stockings, a VERY short dress, and a beaded shawl. It was all black, my favorite color on a woman. She put up her hair to show off her neckline, and we made eye-contact as soon as I stepped inside. I could feel myself get hard as soon as i saw her sitting across from her husband, with a spot open next to to her for me. She had seated herself so she could see me when I entered.

I sat down and kissed her full on the mouth as soon as I got next to her, a surprise she and I had planned for her husband. While fairly experienced in this lifestyle, she and her husband had not gotten much of a chance to flaunt in public, and he later told us he enjoyed seeing us kiss in full view of the other patrons at the restaurant.

The waiter quickly came to take our orders, and I'm sure he could see my hand slipping under her napkin and hers slipping under mine. I'm also sure the waiter knew I wasn't her husband. I quickly ordered, not having much of an appetite for food, but for other things.

We further explored our experimenting with showing off for our spectators (her hubby and others): I quickly slid my hand under her jacket (strategically placed between me and her), and slowly moved my fingers closer to her ass. She lifted herself ever so slightly to let my hand slide under her, and I noticed that her dress had been hiked up significantly. I could feel her thong with my fingers and pinched her as she was talking to her hubby. She grinned mischievously at me.

But we also did a lot of talking, and I couldn't take my eyes or my one hand off her the whole time. I only occasionally slipped my fingers away, and teased her as much as I could. Through our conversations I noticed that she and her husband had some ideas for fun, and that they were both comfortable with things, something very important to me.

We quickly agreed to end dinner and meet at the hotel, driving back in separate cars, although I did notice that she followed me close enough that i could open her door at the hotel and lead her in...

We met inside and we dumped our things, enjoying the warmth of the room, and I quickly sat next to her as her husband went to the bathroom. Our hands were all over each other, and I tugged at her dress, revealing her gorgeous tits while I could hear her hurried breaths.

Her husband then went outside to clear out the back seat, we were going for a drive, and we were going to have some fun while the husband listened and drove...

That was just about the best car ride I've ever had, we explored each other, were loud as hell, and even talked for quite a bit. As soon as i stepped in, she told me to undo my pants, and quickly swallowed my cock as my hands ran all over her back and ran through her hair.

When we stopped for a moment in a fairly secluded area while the husband stepped out, I lunged at her and told her to spread her legs for me. I began to lick her pussy, sliding my fingers in and out and occasionally moving my head up to her tits to tease her nipples. I flicked my tongue back and forth, from side to side, pushing softly against her clit, occasionally closing my lips against her clit to suck ever so gently. It wasn't long before she let out a LOUD, broken moan as she shuddered over my fingers. She had a total body orgasm and collapsed onto me as I massaged her g-spot with my fingers. It was a few minutes before she began to suck me again. I knew we were going to have a lot of fun back at the hotel room: She said "I wish you had brought the condoms, I want you now"

More to follow, let me know what you all think!

RBALL
Trainable

Re: My latest TRUE encounter - Pics?

Unread post by RBALL » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:41 am

Sounds very good so far. Keep going.

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:11 am

Please keep going!

DomHubby

Unread post by DomHubby » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:54 am

I'm not sure I understand your reason for the vote casting. What guy is going to say "No" to seeing pictures posted?

teachmehow2fuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by teachmehow2fuck » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:57 am

DomHubby wrote:I'm not sure I understand your reason for the vote casting. What guy is going to say "No" to seeing pictures posted?

True, true, i'll have to post some pics now, it's more of a superfluous query, didn't really think anyone would post no, just wanted to see how many wanted pics.

teachmehow2fuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by teachmehow2fuck » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:15 am

Blackyoung

Unread post by Blackyoung » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:42 pm

This story sounds tantalizing. Please continue! :whip:

luxxluthor
Experienced

Unread post by luxxluthor » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:25 pm

fantastic! thanks man, and keep posting

eddiew
Prepubescent

Unread post by eddiew » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:27 pm

The pics are awesome! Wanna hear more!

teachmehow2fuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by teachmehow2fuck » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:44 am

So to continue my story...

We had some fun on the way back to the hotel room. She continued to suck my cock and I continued to give her loud directions and encouragements, saying things like "Oh yeah, that feels good, right there...suck that cock baby..." and I'd flex my cock every time she was doing something right. I'd also say things to her husband like, "Your wife really does know how to give head..."

When we rolled into the parking lot we hastily put our clothes back on, she put her coat on and I put my hand on her ass as I led her to the room, squeezing and pinching her ass occasionally.

As soon as we got into the room I decided to give her a small gift. I gave her a bracelet that said "Hot Wife" on it. She unwrapped it as quickly as she could, and asked me to put it on her as soon as she opened it. She's STILL wearing it, last I talked to her, lol.

She looked soo fucking hot wearing it, and it matched her other jewelery well.

With that I quickly sat down next to her and began to kiss her as her husband took pictures. My hands were all over her as my tongue went in and out of her mouth. We repositioned ourselves so that I could lay back on the bed as she pulled my pants down and she began to suck my cock. She loved to deep throat me, occassionally going all the way down to my balls.

The hubby quickly moved to the bed next to me and took several pics of her head bobbing up and down on my cock. She was still wearing her dress and I was still wearing my shirt...It wasn't long until she switched places with me and I was standing over her as she spread her legs for me...I wanted her pussy sooo fucking badly...

Next I'll tell you what it felt like when I first slid into her pussy...when I first saw her back arch in ecstasy...

visitor
Prepubescent

Unread post by visitor » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Wow! we can't wait for more details. the story is hot and so is she!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:49 am

13 years and still haven't finished this story - don't you think you should?
It started pretty good.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.