True story of how we started

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Passtimes
Prepubescent

True story of how we started

Unread post by Passtimes » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 am

We had often fantasised about bringing another man into our relationship and perhaps a bit of conventional swapping. My wife had met a female friend a few years before and they had become quite close to the extent that they had discussed our fantasies and my wife’s friend had admitted to being open in the past including swinging, having affairs that her husband was unaware of and at the same time a number of one night stands. But she made it quite clear that was all in her past and she told my wife not to even consider it.

We became close as two couples with a young child each, in fact the wives were so close they used to breastfeed each other’s baby. (I apologise if that offends you but to others it will be a turn on). Fast track a few years and the babies are now in their early teens and we are all still friends.

One evening we were together at our house sat outside the back door and having a few drinks. I really don’t know how it started but the guys managed to persuade the girls to take off their shirts, so now the ladies were sat in their bras and we carried on talking.
My wife would be around 33 and she was tall slim with small breasts, his wife was a bit older but still younger than me, she was taller and not quite so slim but with larger breasts. We managed with a bit more egging on to take off their bras, it wasn’t as if we hadn’t seen their breasts before, see above but it was good to see them in a sexier context.

I was sat on the back step at this point and my wife was sat between my legs leaning back on me. The other couple were sat on garden chairs her facing us and him to one side but all quite close together. At our urging the girls agreed to take the rest of their clothes off so my wife and his were now completely naked in front of us. At this point the girls started to protest that the guys were still dressed, we didn’t take much persuading to strip off too. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife but at this stage I was still not hopeful of anything more than a look.

We all sat down with my wife back between my legs on the step and the other couple back in the chairs. We had another drink and carried on talking as if this was all normal. I looked over to my right and saw that the other guy was getting a hard on, I suggested to my wife that she give him a squeeze but she wouldn’t. Then his wife said that she should go ahead it would be fun. At which my wife leaned over and put her hand on his dick and started slowly wanking him.

This was the turning point of the evening, after a minute or so he leaned forward and thrust his hand between my wife’s legs and started playing with her cunt while she continued stroking his cock while I stroked her tits from behind. The other wife was feeling a bit left out at this point so told me to get up and leave them to it. I disentangled myself from my wife and the other guy and approached his wife. I had a huge hard on and all I did was sort of lie on top of her and started kissing her and playing with her tits. Without any effort on my part my cock went straight up her cunt and I started fucking her in the chair.

I looked around to where my wife and the other were, she was now lying half in the doorway with him on top of her and between her legs, at this time I thought his cock was in her cunt, I was also worried whether my wife was ok with all this. His wife noticed me looking at them and told me not to worry, that my wife was fine so I carried on fucking her until I shot my load in her unprotected cunt.

After a while my wife and her husband seemed to finish so we all got up and went into the house as it was getting quite cold. We sat on the floor, me and my wife cuddling and him with his wife, all still undressed at this point. After a bit the other couple started making out until he pushed her down and entered her, getting my sloppy seconds.

At this point my wife told me that he hadn’t actually entered her as he went soft after he laid on top of her, she was also well pissed off as her friend had been fucked twice and she hadn’t got any. When the other couple finished it was late so we all got dressed and they left. I was too knackered to give my wife a consolation fuck which pissed her off even more.

To this day I am convinced that the other wife manipulated the situation and we were just the next on her conquest list.

If you like this very true story I will write what happened next shortly.

onceacuck
Trainable

Re: True story of how we started

Unread post by onceacuck » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 pm

I'd love to hear more, especially if it involves your wife being satisfied.

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 am

Sounds great to me

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:25 pm

I vote for more.

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Passtimes,

Thanks for sharing with us all. You write well, I think more would be very nice.

Cheers !

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:26 am

The next week

My wife and talked about what happened in detail but we didn’t talk to the other couple and we didn’t know what was in their minds. The next Saturday we went to their house to have a couple of drinks, the kids were running around the garden and we were sat round a table with no-one saying anything. Eventually I could take no more and spoke up saying that we had loved what happened and would like a rematch.

Their reaction was great and it seemed they hadn’t been sure what we thought either. We agreed that we would try again another time. The kids ran out to the car as we were leaving, I hung back with his wife and when they were well out of sight we started kissing passionately and I slid my hand down the front of her shorts cupping her cunt, my wife and her husband had gone indoors. We didn’t have long and we composed ourselves and went inside. Later my wife told me that she and her husband had stolen a passionate kiss and grope too.

We agreed that they would come to our house the following weekend and spend the night.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Continue...please!

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:12 am

Please continue.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 am

Bump. Please continue.

jthemanifest
Virgin

Unread post by jthemanifest » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:44 am

By all means, keep going.

lindaspet
Virgin

Unread post by lindaspet » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:11 am

Definitely keep going.

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:16 am

After a very long week they turned up on the Friday evening and we shared pizza and had a few glasses of wine. After we had we had eaten my wife sat down on the sofa with him and I sat down with his wife on a sofa opposite, about 10 feet away. Like a group of teenagers we started making out his wife was all over me and mine all over him. I tried to watch my wife as much as I could but I was too heavily involved at my side of the room.
After about twenty minutes all four of us were naked again so we decided to take it upstairs. I went to out bedroom with his wife and the others went to the spare. His wife and I fucked our brains out for about an hour and a half at which point I needed a break. Also I wanted to check on my wife to see if she was ok. As I left the bedroom she was coming towards me wearing a dressing gown and looking a bit of a mess. I asked her if everything was ok, she said it was. Then I asked her if she had actually fucked him, remember the week before she didn’t. She didn’t reply but opened her dressing gown and invited me to touch, I put my hand between her legs and felt her cunt which was a sticky mess and she had cum running down her inner thigh.
We went back to our new lovers and spent the rest of the night with them, I fucked his wife again before we went down for breakfast and judging by the noise coming from the spare room they were good for another round.
Breakfast was a little strained as we kind of reformed into our original pairings had coffee etc. and then went to collect our children from the relatives.
We never did anything with them again but maintained the friendship, we did get up to other stuff from time to time and I will post more of these true stories from time to time.

jthemanifest
Virgin

Unread post by jthemanifest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 am

Great follow up.

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 am

A few weeks after our first full swapping session we were invited to a party at a house opposite, although we didn’t really expect anything much to happen it was possible that the party would get a bit wild as the hosts were a couple of gay guys.
The guests were a mixed bunch including some married couples and singles of both sexes. I was in the kitchen talking to a lady who was a bit older but I was trying out my new found freedom. I discretely stroked her bum and she didn’t react except to smile at me. My wife was nowhere to be seen. I excused myself and went looking for her, she was deep in conversation with one of the married guys so I left her to it and went back to my lady.
After explaining why a married man with his wife in tow would be messing about with another woman, which she thought was cool, I got her phone number and said I would call her.
The party was nearly over but my wife was nowhere to be seen, then she appeared, coming down the stairs with the married guy following a bit after. Her top lip was super red and her make-up was gone, the married guy had a moustache and had given her a bit of a rash.
I asked her if she had fun and she said yes with a lot of making out and touching but no fucking. He left rather quickly with his wife, I’m not sure if she realised what had happened but at that point I didn’t care. I went on to fuck the lady I met at the party a couple of times but the married guy never replied to my wife’s messages to meet up. I suspect the other wife caught him out!

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:40 am

Thanks for all the positive comments

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:27 am

I enjoy your recollections, please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Very sexy happenings. Will you try a swap again with the couple?

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 am

Thanks for reading Silky, no the original couple are off the menu, but there's more

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:52 am

Lovin' it! Please continue! How did you and your wife feel about this new found freedom?

Best wishes,

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:19 am

Passtimes wrote:Thanks for reading Silky, no the original couple are off the menu, but there's more

More you say? How intriguing! Do tell

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:43 am

Will post more when I have the time

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 am

By now it seems as if I was having a lot more luck then my wife in getting extra sex so we decided to try the internet, we would quite have liked some sexy photos of her so we advertised on a forum for a single male photographer. We made contact with a guy from about 30 miles away and arranged to meet in the bar of a local hotel.

My wife was wearing a short skirt with stockings underneath and a knitted top with a black lacy bra. We arrived first and had a drink then the guy himself turned up. He seemed ok, about the same age as me. We started talking as we sat round a low table with my wife in-between us on individual chairs. He apologised when he told us that his camera was broken so he couldn’t take pictures that night. As that was only part of the reason we met up we didn’t mind too much.

As we talked he took the opportunity to lean towards her and pull her top forward and look down her front and to run his hand up her thigh confirming that she was wearing stockings. After about an hour we invited him to come to our house which he gladly accepted. I drove and my wife was in the front, he was in the back, (this is how you can tell it’s a true story).

When we got home we had another drink but we were all a bit nervous, I was sat with the other guy on a sofa and my wife was in a chair opposite still dressed at this point but with a lot of stocking clad leg on display. As we boys didn’t seem to be doing much my wife took charge of the situation. She stood up and took her clothes off slowly leaving just the stockings on then beckoned our guest over to her and kissed him very sexily. He whispered in her ear that she looked very fuckable and she replied, “So fuck me then!”

As they continued kissing passionately my wife managed to undress him revealing a dick that was much longer than mine. She knelt in front of him and gave him one of her trademark blow jobs but stopped before he came as there was only one place she wanted that dick.
She lay back on the edge of the sofa next to me and he got between her legs. I handed him a condom and he placed it on his dick before he rubbed it on her pussy lips. I got in a position where I could watch as her pussy expanded to take his cock which slid in to full depth as she was do wet. As he fucked her I could see his balls hitting her ass and both of them got totally lost in the moment. He fucked her in that position for some time until she came at least once, then he came too filling the condom.

We all lay on the floor for a while after that with my wife between us I could see his cock glistening with his cum. We got dressed and gave him a coffee before I took him back the hotel car park on my own. My wife wanted to take him but I insisted as we had only just met him, this pissed her off a bit but a husband’s lot is not always a happy one.

Passtimes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passtimes » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:30 am

[quote="54321"]Lovin' it! Please continue! How did you and your wife feel about this new found freedom?

At this point excited and scared

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Any pics of your wife in her sexy outfit?