Dew's Dates part 2 (Non-Fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Dew's Dates part 2 (Non-Fiction)

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:13 am

This is my wife’s account of what happened on her recent date. I’ve watched the video of what happened, so I’ll jump in every once in a while to add anything that I noticed that she may not remember. The names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

2-1-08

My hubby pointed out Randy's ad on craigslist. It had been a while since I had played and I was really in the mood for a stranger fuck. I looked at the ad. It was fairly simple and to the point, but what caught my eye was the picture. It was a full body pic. His body was great, and his cock looked large and thick. Now, I'm not a size queen. As long as it works and the fella knows how to use it, I'm all for it. But if a large one comes my way, who am I to say no?

I sent him an email explaining the situation with my husband and I. I was hoping that he would be interested and get back to me quickly. It took a day and a half but when I checked my email and saw a reply from him, I couldn't help but get excited. The email didn't contain too much more than "Would love to meet you, here's my number", but I was itching to call that number.

I was nervous but excited when I was dialing his number. When he answered I said "Hi, this is Dew. I just got your email and number". What I wanted to say was, "When can we get together for some fun?", but I kept my cool and we talked about where and when to meet. He asked how he would know it was me. I described myself and then I asked him if he would like for me to email him a few of my pics. He said that he would.

He also said "I think that you have seen all there is to see of me."

"Yes I did", I replied, thinking "and I can't wait to see it up close and personal".

Before getting off the phone I said, "I can't wait to meet you."

He said, "Neither can I. I am getting hard already, just thinking about it."

I emailed him a face pic of course, but a couple of my nekid pics. In the email I asked that if he could let me know if he was still interested, after seeing the pics. Instead of emailing me he called me.

"I got your email", he said. "I really liked your pics. Now I can't wait even more to meet you".

I thanked him and told him that I would see him at the place we set up. I was even more excited now that he had told me that he liked my pics. Every time I thought about it for the rest of the day I would get very excited. Admittedly I was very horny and I couldn't wait to meet and, more than likely, get down and dirty.

Unfortunately when it was about an hour away from time to meet I get a call from him telling me that he had a family emergency. He apologized, saying the he usually doesn't cancel, and that he would like to try again the next evening. I was a bit disappointed, but stuff happens, so I agreed.

All the next day I got to go through the anticipation again. Around mid day I called to confirm that the date was still on. It was. He said that he was really looking forward to meeting me. I already had my clothes picked out from the night before, so it didn't take me long to get ready that night. Cold weather be damned, I was going to wear a skirt!

As I was getting ready I was starting to get nervous, as I do before any meet. "Do I look good?", "Is he going to be what he says?". But damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, I was off. I kissed my hubby, thanked him for letting me go out like this, grabbed my bag of gear and headed out.

He lived in the same town as we do, so it only took me 10 min at the most to get there. Since we were going to be meeting at a restaurant by his apt, I parked in front of his building and gave him a call.

"Hello there, I am parked right in front of your building", I said. "Do you mind coming and walking with me?"

He said he didn't and I called my hubby while I waited for him to come. I told my hubby that I was there and that Randy was going to get me to walk me to the restaurant. I saw him walk out of the building and head towards where I was.

"I can see him walking towards me right now", I told my hubby. "He doesn't seem to have posted a really old pic of himself. Body type wise he looks the same" (Hubby says: I have to disagree with the wife here. Truth be told, that pic has to be at least ten years old, if not older. The guy is in extremely good shape, though, so I don’t see how having a current pic would have hurt his chances.)

I am always worried that when someone shows me a pic that it is an old one and when we meet, they aren't what was in the pic, but Randy seemed to fit what was in the pic.

As he walked up I got out of the car and said, "Hello there." My hubby then said goodbye and we got off the phone. He said hello to me and then said:

"Dressed for summer are we?"

"I figured that I would get warmed up later", I replied.

We walked back to the restaurant and sat down at his table. Once inside I was able to see him better. He was good looking, a bit shorter than I, nice eyes and smile, and what looked to be a nicely toned body. I knew that if he was as into me as I was him, that I was going to be fucking this fella in no time. We sat and talked a bit about regular stuff. Then I asked him how long he’d had the ad on craigslist and if he'd had any luck.

He said,"I have had the ad for a few weeks and you are the first person to reply."

"Well I am glad that I saw your ad and wrote to you", I said

"Me too", He replied

We were talking about our luck or lack of with different sites and whatnot when he asked what age he had put on the craigslist ad. I told him that I thought it said 44. He said the he had lied a bit, that he was actually 49 almost 50. He looked good to me no matter what his age was, and I told him that it didn't matter. He asked what my age was and I said 32.

He said,"Oh, really? Well let's go then."

After talking for a few more minutes I decided to get down to "business" so to speak. I usually email or chat with a guy a bit before we meet, covering all the bases. But since I had only emailed this guy a few days before I hadn't covered anything besides me being married and my hubby knowing that I go out and play. I told him that since my hubby wasn't there that I would like to video things so that he can watch it at a later date. He said that he was ok with that. I mentioned the things that I am not into and he was cool with that too. That made me happy.

After sitting in the restaurant for about half an hour I looked at him and said "Do you want to head over to your place?"

"Yes, I do", he replied and got up to pay the bill.

As I stood up from the table he looked at me and asked me how tall I was. I told him 5'9". That it was the heels that made me look taller. He said that he was 5'8" in his cowboy boots.

We walked to my car and I stopped to get my bag, then we headed up the stairs to his apt. Ok, so this is where the nerves really kick in. The "I am really going to fuck this guy" nerves. The "I am heading up to a strangers apt to get laid" nerves. I loved them. My panties were wet with anticipation. I love this part of the date. Heading to their room, apt, etc... I was going to be getting it on with this hot guy. WooHoo!!

Finally in his apt, making small talk as I get out the camera. He asked me if I was nervous. I said I was but in a good way. I got the camera set up hoping that I would get a good angle on all of the activities. I mentioned to him that I used condoms during sex but not oral. He said that he did, too. He pulled the blankets down on the bed put some music on (Dire Straits-On Every Street, will never be the same for me again) and was standing at the foot of the bed. He had taken off his shoes as had I.

I walked up to him and grabbed him by the front of the shirt and started to kiss him. He was a good kisser. Tasted good. Couldn't wait to see how the rest of him tasted. He started to touch me all over, running his hands all over me. I so wanted to strip him and me down and get dirty but I love the kissing and touching. He finally worked the buttons open on my shirt and I removed it. He was touching me through my bra and I was going crazy. I rubbed myself up against him and I could feel the bulge in his pants. My panties were soaked immediately! I reached down and grabbed him through his jeans. Wow, his cock felt large and I couldn't wait to get my mouth wrapped around it.

I pulled his shirt off him and he removed my bra. As I had seen in the pic and thought by seeing him dressed, he had a great body. Lots of muscles everywhere. He sucked on my nipples and had me moaning, it felt so good. I slowly backed myself to the bed as we were kissing. I then reached down and undid his belt and button and helped him out of his jeans. I sat on the edge of the bed, pulled down his underwear and said "I want to suck your cock". His cock wasn't fully hard yet but it was not only long but thick. I dove right in and started to suck him. (Hubby says: whenever she was sucking him, you could hear him saying, “Oh, my!” and “Oh, dear!”)

As I would suck him I would take him all the way into my mouth and slowly pull back, sucking and flicking with my tongue as I did. He was hard in no time.

I laid back after sucking on him for a bit and he removed my skirt. I was laying there in just my panties as he sucked my nipples and rubbed my pussy through my panties. I was aching for him very bad at this point. I needed to be licked or fingered or something. He then removed my panties. (Finally!) He was kneeling between my legs. He got up and started to reach for a condom. (Hubby says: When he got a look at her nicely trimmed pubes he said, “She’s a real redhead . . . or close.”)

"Not yet", I told him.

"Not yet huh?", He asked

"No", I said "I want to suck your big cock some more."

He was on his knees, I got in front of him and started to work on him again. He really seemed to like it. I know that I did. I hadn't had a cock this thick before. This long before, either. If I had to guess I would say he was a good 7 ½-8 inches. Loved how it filled up my mouth. I heard an intake of breath as I took him all the way in, deep throated him. I could have stayed down there a lot longer but I wanted him to eat me out. (Hubby says: She actually stops because he warns her that she better slow down.) I spread my legs wide and started to finger my clit as he was touching me. He got down between my legs and started to lick my clit. At first he did it real soft and light.

"Suck my clit", I told him

He dug right in, latched on and had me moaning and cumming in no time. I had my hands on his head, and my nails dug into his shoulder. Even after I came he continued to suck on my clit, just bringing me to orgasm again. Then he reached up and started to play with my nipples as he sucked my clit, once again making me cum.

After making me cum three times he climbed back up and started kissing me again. Then he got up on his knees between my legs and put a condom on. I spread my legs wide for him. I reached down and helped guide him in. (Hubby says: When he’s reaching for the condom she strokes him with her hand a little. You can see her rub off a little of his precum and lick it off her thumb. As he is putting the rubber on, you can see that she is literally squirming with anticipation. She is breathing hard and can’t take her eyes off of his cock. As he moves to enter her, you can hear her whisper, “Oh, yeah. Put that in me. Oh, please.” I think this part is what I found the most erotic of the whole thing.) When he first slid in he went real slow, until he was all the way in. My goodness did it feel good, and fill me up. I told him how good it felt. He then started grinding against me and just slightly pulling out and pushing back in. I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted it hard, soft, slow, fast. I kept running my nails lightly down his back and grabbing onto his ass. Trying to pull him deeper into me. I came at least once with him fucking me that way.

He then managed to manuver us where I was on top. He held my ass and again was grinding his hips against me and his cock inside me. I sat up and rode his cock, all the way in all the way out. I placed my feet on the bed and squatted over him and rode his cock that way. When I started to fuck him like that he said, "Nice ride". It wasn't too long before he said, "You do that much longer and you are going to make me cum." I slowed down, stayed in the same position for a while but moved on him very slowly. I then got back on my knees and he grabbed my ass and started grinding me again and sucking on my tits. I came twice while riding him.

We then manuvered where he was on top again. I couldn't keep my hands off his ass. It was a great tight ass, but I also wanted him deep inside me, filling up my pussy. He got me off a time or two again, then his pace started to quicken and his strokes got longer and harder. He braced himself on his arms and I could tell by the way that he was fucking me and the look on his face that he was going to cum. I couldn't wait. I wanted to feel his cock spasming inside me as he squirted his hot cum. I was talking to him, encouraging him. The entire time that he was fucking me I kept telling him how good it felt, how hot his body was and how good his cock felt in me. He then really thrust deep inside me and collapsed on top of me.

He lay on top of me, breathing hard. I told him how good it felt, how good he made me feel.

Randy got up and got rid of the condom, grabbed a towel and cleaned himself up. He offered me the towel, but I said no thanks. I love to go home covered in the smell of sex from my lover and I. I thought that it was nice that he offered the towel. We sat talking afterwards. About a little of everything. As we were talking I was touching and stroking his cock. At one point after I mentioned again how good it was he said, "I like finding a woman that can take all of me".

"I did notice how slowly you slid in at first", I said

"I didn't want to hurt you", he replied

I told him,"I understand that and thank you."

I had the urge to have his cock in more than my hand so I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. Even soft it was long and thick. I slowly pulled back as I sucked. As I took his cock out of my mouth he said "If you keep doing that you will have me hard in no time." I jumped at the chance to suck him hard and fuck him again.

He was laying on his back, so I got between his legs sitting on my legs. I took him in my mouth and went to work on his wonderful cock. I love to suck a cock from soft to hard. I took my time as I was giving him head. I worked my best on him, real slow, working at getting those real sensitive spots that make a guy quiver. The way that I was sitting, I could look up at him as I was sucking him and see how what I was doing was affecting me. He was laying there watching me the whole time. He also seemed to like when I would look up at him into his eyes as I was sucking him.

It turned me on to see how my blowjob was affecting Randy. I could see when I hit a good spot, and would work it real good. Hearing his breathing increase, and change as the blowjob continued got me so hot and wet. I knew that he was liking it. As I looked up at him, I know that the looks on my face and in my eyes were the dirtiest cock sucking slut faces/eyes I could give him. I felt so, smug I guess. Knowing I was doing that to him.

As I was sucking him I found his "sweet spot", and would work it with my tongue a lot. I would watch his reaction and loved the look on his face and the sounds that he made as I did it. It didn't take too long for him to get hard again. I continued to suck him still. Deep throating him, sucking, licking, teasing.

Finally I crawled up and lay next to him and we started kissing. He wasted no time in getting a condom on and I wasted no time in crawling on top of him and sliding him into me. I rode him again to a couple of orgasms. Now, I am not hard to make cum, but having this very large cock inside me made it even easier it seemed.

Randy was very good at getting us flipped over without losing penetration. He got himself back on top. I thought that he had either had lots of practice with that maneuver or the long cock helped, maybe a little of both. Again he slid all the way into me, filling me up. Only pulling out a bit then grinding himself into me.

Total times I came, I lost count. It felt so good and I just couldn't get enough. I had my legs pulled way back, spreading myself open for him. He braced himself on my thighs, pushing my knees nearly to my ears. He then pulled way out and plunged back in, over and over. When his pace started to increase and it seemed like he was getting close to cumming I said, "I want to feel you cum all over me".

He fucked me fast and hard for a minute or so more then pulled out. He came a little in the condom before I could get it off (hard to get it off that thick cock), but I got it off and stroked him while he came on my stomach. I loved watching his hot cum squirting on me, feeling it. I rubbed his cum into my skin. When he was done he lay down on me. I loved the feel of his weight on me.

After a few minutes he got up, grabbed the towel, cleaned up and then offered it to me. Again, I declined, wanting to go home covered in my fuck buddies cum for my hubby to discover. We lay talking and resting for a bit before I got up and started to get dressed.

All through the entire evening and after it was all done, I told him how much I liked his body/his cock, and how good he made me feel. It wasn't just "stroking his ego", it was the truth. I would let him do me over and over again if he wanted. After gathering my things together, he walked me to my car.

The whole drove home I had a big, silly, self satisfied grin on my face. I am sure that if it had been during the day anyone who saw me would have come to the conclusion that I had just be fucked real good, and they would have been right. I couldn't wait to get home and tell hubby all about it while I fucked him silly.

When I got home I walked in and said hello to my husband.

"Have a good time?", he asked

"Yes, I did." I told him, as I walked over to him and while kissing him pulled my pants down so he could feel how wet I still was.

All in all it was an experience that I would repeat in an instant. As the tally runs, Randy was the 10th guy whose cock that I sucked and 9th guy that I have fucked. I am looking to increase that number by leaps and bounds.

Blackyoung

Re: Dew's Dates part 2 (Non-Fiction)

Unread post by Blackyoung » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm glad to respond first to such a beautiful and lustful story! A good story is just as hot as a pic! I'm so happy I've discovered this lifestyle. Seems like fun. Now, if I can only find the right couple to jump in with :mrgreen:

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:10 am

Glad you liked. ;)
Dew

rodman69

Unread post by rodman69 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:54 am

That was very hot. Thanks for relating that experience in such a nice manner.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:47 am

rodman69 wrote:That was very hot. Thanks for relating that experience in such a nice manner.
Well thank you very much. I love hearing that people enjoy reading about my fun. Always working on creating more experiences that I can share. :)

Dew ;)

Hubby says: Her adventures with Randy weren't quite over at the end of her story. What Dew failed to mention is how last weekend she took "Randy" his copy of the dvd she had made of them playing and sucked him off while she was there. She recorded that too and it was smokin' hot to watch. She is a dirty, dirty girl and I love her.

Bri

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:28 am

And we're always waiting to read more of your experiences! Thanks for taking the time to write about your date and for the pics you posted in the Hotties section awhile back. Sounds like you have a keeper - close, hung and respectful. Now that's an awesome combination for both you and Bri.
O2