Samantha's Story (Kill Bill: Volume 2)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Iamtheman
Trainable

Re: Samantha's Story (Kill Bill: Volume 2)

Unread post by Iamtheman » Sat May 31, 2014 9:45 am

So where are you guys in the story? I've missed hearing the exploits of the uber-HW and I bet that I'm not alone :)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat May 31, 2014 12:26 pm

If people can't be respectful, I think it's better to simply not interact. Just say nothing. There are plenty of other threads to interact on.
Actually, this is one of the cardinal rules on OHW: If you don't have something positive to say, don't say it. More specifically, no flaming.

I have been a rooter for both SM and Samantha to work this out and enjoy a happy life of HW together. I am still rooting for them.

As far as Samantha's minor lies, a truism is that we are all flawed and we all make mistakes. What distinguishes people is their willing to work on them. I hear Samantha's statement that she can't promise to never lie again as a truthful statement, if it is meant in the context that sometimes there are times she feels she has to lie to spare SM negative feelings -- and by the same token, to spare herself the discomfort of SM's displeasure. Another good truism is that lying is best thought of as a symptom: But what is it a symptom of? If it is a symptom of psychopathy, that is one, terrible thing. If it is a symptom of avoidance of uncomfortable issues, that is a matter of needing to work on maturation.

I do not hear anything to bring me to dire forecast of SM's marriage. But they will be happier together if SM works through his own strong conflicts about allowing Samantha to enjoy loving sex with other men and not being haunted by insecurity over it. And Samantha can contribute to the happiness and success of her HW relationships -- even with Bill -- by doing some of the things that keep the marriage stabilized while she enjoys other men.

I await with interest the unfolding of this story.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sat May 31, 2014 2:59 pm

anyone with two brain cells to rub together would know reconnecting with Bill would be stupid.
:roll:
Last edited by SmilingHusband on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iamtheman
Trainable

Unread post by Iamtheman » Sat May 31, 2014 3:36 pm

Wow, SH. Are you writing just to prove that you're the biggest dick? Because, I think you've mistaken how that gets measured.

Sam's Man, I'm sorry you have do deal with this.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sat May 31, 2014 3:42 pm

people's marriages can depend on this forum. I am not going to just sit here silently. Until I am silenced, I will speak.
Last edited by SmilingHusband on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iamtheman
Trainable

Unread post by Iamtheman » Sat May 31, 2014 5:35 pm

I'm sorry that I didn't recognize thoughtful counseling when I read it. Seemed much more like an insult...just like last post to me with your masturbation comments.

Good luck SM. I'm off this thread and done with comments.