Completely blown away

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ndk 1959
Prepubescent

Re: Completely blown away

Unread post by ndk 1959 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Rob, you and Jenn are the epitome of coupledom.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:31 pm

ndk 1959 wrote:Rob, you and Jenn are the epitome of coupledom.
We try...

:P
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:55 am

Rob and Jenn,
Absolutely wonderful story. Extremely well written!
Thanks for sharing! More in a pm.
V
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 am

Thanks all for the compliments. Yes, it's fun to write out what's happened to us (especially recently), but for Jenn, she seems to be on a mission to show people possibilities as to what can happen when people are honest about their thoughts and feelings, unselfish in the way they tend to handle things and are willing to consider other viewpoints and options. (That's almost a direct quote from something she said to Ron recently.) She's always been a firebrand in the way she espouses causes. And no one could ever accuse her of not been forthright.

That's why what she did with Marc disturbed her to her core. There was no "forthrightness" in what she was doing with him and it took her quite a long time to come to grips with what she did, not only to me, but to herself. Yes, she (and I) are eternally grateful to Marc for what he taught her, but she still feels she could have handled the situation far better. Would I have been comfortable enough to let her continue with him if I knew the truth about what was going on? I doubt it. It would have bothered the hell out of me -- but mostly because I would have been petrified of losing her. Despite everything, things worked out for us, and I doubt if there is any couple that is closer than we are.

Jenn knows how fortunate she is that everything miraculously worked out for us. I'm at work and just spoke to her on the phone, telling her what I started writing in this reply. She said, "Tell people to think with their heads, listen with their hearts and never to let their gonads loose until they're certain that what they're doing is done with completely unselfish motives." (That was dictated to me, by the way.) Also, "Don't make the same mistakes I did. I doubt you'll be as lucky."

Wise words from a wonderful woman.
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:46 am

"honest about their thoughts and feelings, unselfish in the way they tend to handle things and are willing to consider other viewpoints and options."

Sounds like Jenn is making her own case for full disclosure about the time with Marc. At this point you know the reality if not the details. I'm confidant you can handle it, and we the totally hooked readership are infatuated with your (plural) stories. We still have much to learn from the two of you.

And at the risk of repeating myself. Thanks for sharing the thoughtful, well written, loving story. We, the fans of Jenn and Rob are indebted to you both.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:09 am

Er... what he said ;)

Every good wish,

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:55 am

peaceman75206 wrote:"honest about their thoughts and feelings, unselfish in the way they tend to handle things and are willing to consider other viewpoints and options."

Sounds like Jenn is making her own case for full disclosure about the time with Marc. At this point you know the reality if not the details. I'm confidant you can handle it, and we the totally hooked readership are infatuated with your (plural) stories. We still have much to learn from the two of you.

And at the risk of repeating myself. Thanks for sharing the thoughtful, well written, loving story. We, the fans of Jenn and Rob are indebted to you both.

Oh, I've read it, several months ago now and I'm cool with it -- surprised but cool. The only reason it hasn't been posted is that Jennifer feels it doesn't show her in her best light. She was, by her own admission, completely out of control, totally not thinking anything through (thank the lord she didn't get any sort of disease) and frankly, it's something she's not very proud of. She may yet relent and allow me to post it, but well, she's not proud of what she did. She'll admit it's a bit of ego involved, but there you go. I don't know how to convince -- nor whether I should. Ultimately, the decision should be completely hers.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 am

Dear Jenn,

Please remember that all's well that ends well, so if your loving husband is OK with it,
it must be OK, whether you publish or not.

I love the fact that when my wife and I were first going out together, she was still enjoying
a string of other lovers. I would have loved it if she had enjoyed several at once. Sigh.

Every good wish,

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Jenn,
Jenn knows how fortunate she is that everything miraculously worked out for us. I'm at work and just spoke to her on the phone, telling her what I started writing in this reply. She said, "Tell people to think with their heads, listen with their hearts and never to let their gonads loose until they're certain that what they're doing is done with completely unselfish motives." (That was dictated to me, by the way.) Also, "Don't make the same mistakes I did. I doubt you'll be as lucky."
Were they really mistakes or a learning process? You became the sexual being you are because of your adventures with Marc. Are there things you wish, in hindsight, that you wish you done differently? Of course there are! But you cannot turn back the clock. Your experiences may help someone down the line to make better decisions than you seem to think you made. Plus, could you or would you have been able to help Andy and her husband without the Marc experience?
For both pure sexual enjoyment and additional knowledge about how humans operate I wish you would share your final chapters.
Thanks,
V
Growing Up is optional!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:07 am

viking68 wrote:Jenn,
Were they really mistakes or a learning process? You became the sexual being you are because of your adventures with Marc. Are there things you wish, in hindsight, that you wish you done differently? Of course there are! But you cannot turn back the clock. Your experiences may help someone down the line to make better decisions than you seem to think you made. Plus, could you or would you have been able to help Andy and her husband without the Marc experience?
For both pure sexual enjoyment and additional knowledge about how humans operate I wish you would share your final chapters.
Thanks,
V
V,

Robby showed me your post, and you've given me something to think hard about. I believe he's stated pretty well the way I'm feeling about the rest of the what happened with Marc. I'm not proud of some of the things, and it's very hard still for me to share them with anyone, much less in a (somewhat) public forum such as this.

But I will think about what you said. The main reason we're still writing about out experiences on here is in the hope that we might help someone since doing something such as sharing is an exceptionally powerful thing for a couple, and lots of folks on here seem to be playing with fire and not really understanding/caring just how burned they can get.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hugs,
Jennifer

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:54 am

Dear Jenn,

I think that is why it's such a compelling read. Your feelings about Robby and for your audience come across very clearly.

Every good wish,

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Jenn,
Thanks.
V
Growing Up is optional!

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:51 am

So ... how was the visit with Andy and Ron this weekend?

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:11 am

vicg wrote:So ... how was the visit with Andy and Ron this weekend?
Very enjoyable and "interesting". Neither of us has time to post the naughty details. We stayed through yesterday since Ron and I could squeeze out an extra day and Andy and Jenn didn't have any rehearsals. Actually, we just got home.

Details to come, but it may take a few days.

kennywright
Prepubescent

Unread post by kennywright » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:13 am

Jennifer and Rob,

This is the first time I've posted on this forum, but this story is too good to remain just a lurker. You've said it before throughout this thread, but you've got an amazing relationship. The communication, the love, the everything--it's just so inspirational. The first part of this story (with Paul) doubled as a nice parallel commentary on the Marc story (kind of like listening to the behind the scenes on a DVD), since you were still learning things about Jenn as you wrote this.

The second part, with Rob and Andy... just wow. Like I said, inspirational. I've written a number of books on this subject, and this kind of love and connection is what I strive for--and here you are, doing it in real life.

Thank you for sharing, both of you. It's hard to put your heart on your sleeve like this, let alone do it so articulately.

KW
Kenny Wright

Blog: kennywriter.com

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 am

kennywright wrote:Jennifer and Rob,

This is the first time I've posted on this forum, but this story is too good to remain just a lurker. You've said it before throughout this thread, but you've got an amazing relationship. The communication, the love, the everything--it's just so inspirational. The first part of this story (with Paul) doubled as a nice parallel commentary on the Marc story (kind of like listening to the behind the scenes on a DVD), since you were still learning things about Jenn as you wrote this.

The second part, with Rob and Andy... just wow. Like I said, inspirational. I've written a number of books on this subject, and this kind of love and connection is what I strive for--and here you are, doing it in real life.

Thank you for sharing, both of you. It's hard to put your heart on your sleeve like this, let alone do it so articulately.

KW
Welcome to OHW, kennywright.

:)

Mia

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:33 pm

kennywright wrote:Jennifer and Rob,

KW
First of all, you're very kind. I'm glad we were successful in what we were trying to convey. It's all about communication, more communication and then understanding.

It was pretty scary for Jennifer to reveal herself in this way. Until Andy and Ron came along, I was the only person who knew the details of her past. Even though we've made every attempt to protect our identities, she needed a lot of reassurance that this wasn't going to somehow bite her in the ass. Oddly, Andy was much more open when we talked about what we were planning on writing about them on the thread. That surprised both of us. Ron is so phlegmatic about these kinds of things that he just waved a hand and said, "Just don't use our real names." We disguised things just a bit more than that for everyone's protection.

Regardless, posting what we did here engendered a lot of conversation among all of us -- even Paul, since we're not going to put up anything on anybody without permission, regardless of their incognito. With so many performers in the mix, it's doubly important.

I digress. I felt (and Jenn now feels) that it was important to share details of our experiences (past and present) because many people on OHW seem hell-bent on doing silly and dangerous things to their relationships, and there are others more than happy to cheer them on. As for being articulate, I feel Jennifer could have also had a career as a writer. I do okay, but I've worked at it very hard and taken a fair number of courses on writing. She just does it, and it's brilliant. (I may be somewhat prejudiced on this matter.) I guess it has to do with communication. Music is, after all, communication at its heart.

I don't know how much more we'll talk about Ron and Andy. They're doing well. As long as it feels good for everyone, we'll continue seeing them sexually once in a while, but we all agree that if anyone feels uncomfortable, it will be stopped. We're too good friends to let anything come between us.

Lastly, we're supposed to see them on Sunday. Ron got Andrea a Sybian (with all the attachments) for Christmas. Jennifer can't wait to try it out. My question is who will break first: the machine or my wife! You may get a report on that... :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the very kind comments.

Rob

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:53 pm

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (Sybian sleigh ride included :D ).

I love your posts and am so much in awe of your adventures. I do hope that I'll
find some updates in 2015.

Every good wish,

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello Jen & Rob,

All the best for the New Year,

My wife and I have followed your story from start to finish. We are in awe of your relationship, that you have both endured the strains that being honest and opening up to each other brings.
We wish you all the best for your future.
Warm Regards
J&L

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:03 am

54321 wrote:I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (Sybian sleigh ride included :D ).

I love your posts and am so much in awe of your adventures. I do hope that I'll
find some updates in 2015.

Every good wish,

The Sybian never made it to Christmas before being used. We visited our friends after Andy had told Jennifer how amazing this machine was. An evening was spent watching both women sum massively and often. There is nothing like watching your wife twitch and moan as a cock attachment circles inside her, then watch her eyes roll back in her head as she cums yet again. Jenn loved it, and I almost bought her one, the biggest difficulty being our kids (especially our daughter who has a serious curiosity streak. Andy told Jenn she could come over and ride it anytime. I believe she's been over twice since that first ride.

We also spent New Years Eve with Andy and Ron, but the Sybian didn't come out. We were too busy with each other!

Happy New Year to all.

Rob

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:06 am

Foot69loose wrote:Hello Jen & Rob,

All the best for the New Year,

My wife and I have followed your story from start to finish. We are in awe of your relationship, that you have both endured the strains that being honest and opening up to each other brings.
We wish you all the best for your future.
Warm Regards
J&L
And to you both! Thank you for your good wishes.

Rob

ExcitedImagination

Unread post by ExcitedImagination » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 am

Dear Jenn and Rob,
It's been almost a year that we have been able to enjoy your spellbinding description of your own sexual evolution. We certainly hope you will continue your story because it has been such an excitement boost for our own pillow talk and fantasizing. It is obvious that you write very carefully using all of your skill to give us a very personal view of your experience. That takes work but we hope you'll continue letting us vicariously share your your sex life and what it feels like to you personally.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:35 am

ExcitedImagination wrote:Dear Jenn and Rob,
It's been almost a year that we have been able to enjoy your spellbinding description of your own sexual evolution. We certainly hope you will continue your story because it has been such an excitement boost for our own pillow talk and fantasizing. It is obvious that you write very carefully using all of your skill to give us a very personal view of your experience. That takes work but we hope you'll continue letting us vicariously share your your sex life and what it feels like to you personally.
Well, to be frank, that wasn't the idea. I started sharing our story because I thought it might help some people out there. Jennifer was not pleased about this when I first told her, but then realized that perhaps I was right (we got a lot of PMs). The second account of more recent things started out with me wanting to talk to like-minded people what I was going through, but quickly changed into a similar track as the first account, since we'd now begun helping friends.

It's also true that sharing all this info was a big turn-on for both of us, but that was always secondary. I don't know where we'll go with the writing on here. We're certainly open to any questions or clarifications, but neither of us (or all four involved) really want to share what's been going on lately since it's all very personal. Andrea, especially, is uncomfortable. Since she and Ron have pretty well worked out their issues, there's no real instructive value in what is now going on -- just 4 people sharing a special, very close relationship.

Hope you're not disappointed in that news. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them -- and will no doubt give examples, if warranted.

Jenn and Rob

Wookie

Unread post by Wookie » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 am

Do you feel that your presence is making Andrea feeling forced into something that she is ultimately uncomfortable with?

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 am

Wookie wrote:Do you feel that your presence is making Andrea feeling forced into something that she is ultimately uncomfortable with?
Wookie,

Absolutely not.

Going back to when I first met her, I have liked Andrea a lot. As I've said, she's just a very lovely person (and funny -- although I haven't given any examples of that) and very easy to talk to. I didn't know how she felt about me ("the strong, silent one") until we became intimate.

When she came to my wife with her marital problems in the bedroom with Ron, and then Jenn said she should try me, Andy hardly hesitated. Ron was pushing her into opening up and she'd already decided that I might be a good candidate. She couldn't admit that at first, but she eventually did. To say the least (even though I wasn't convinced Jenn's idea was something we should carry through), I was very flattered that such a beautiful, accomplished woman would want little, old me.

Once Andy and I got over our opening night jitters, we were almost immediately very good together. In the bedroom, she is so different than Jenn, more demure -- less "rowdy", if that makes any sense. My wife can be very impatient sometimes, and unless I tie her up ( :mrgreen: ), she'll just take command sometimes (lovely in itself). Andy is much more submissive, something we're exploring together.

Since the summer, she has really blossomed. She's more confident, laughs more than ever, and just seems, well, less anxious. She says she knows better who she is and what she wants. She also has Rob wrapped around her little finger, and they both seem to love that new aspect of their relationship.

Where will it all go from here? I have no idea. None of us do, but we are really enjoying where we are.

Rob