Completely blown away

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OHW Addict

Re: Completely blown away

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:23 am

CAN'T WAIT!

So you two are holding back on sex until Paul arrives. Perhaps you could give Jen lots of licking but not allow her to cum
so that by the time he arrives, she will be desperate for him to take her completely and make her cum over and over. Five days... mm! A girl can do a lot
in that time. ;)

Will you be fucking her during Paul's stay or will she allow only him to possess her exclusively? After all, she will be booked in as HIS
loving wife! :whip:

Every good wish,

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:45 am

No, I'll be getting as much of my share as she can manage. My guess is that Jenn will be pretty tired and possibly sore, but we'll see. As far as she's concerned, this is as much about me as it is about her.

I have the best wife ever. Well, if not the best wife (some would dispute that!), then one of the best.

Thanks for your good wishes.

As for her, she wants all her "naughty bits" to be well-rested and ready, so she's not allowing herself anything. As for being primed and ready, she's all that and more without any help from me.

Rob
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

bullfromsf
Virgin

Unread post by bullfromsf » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 am

Can I see the video please ? Thanks!

Mr Happy
Virgin

Unread post by Mr Happy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:26 am

Such a hot hot story! Thank you for posting! :)

The vid would be nice too!

mrfoof45
Trainable

Unread post by mrfoof45 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:03 am

This is one of the hottest story's I have read in a long time!
Thank you so much for sharing.

I would love to see the video as well.
Thanks Foof

licker_69
Virgin

Unread post by licker_69 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am

As all the others have said this is a fantastic story. I have been trying to get my wife to do this for some time now and this has caught her interest too. She had a friend at work and I have been trying to get her together with him for a while now, and this may help her decision along.

Your and your wife's writing is fantastic and I am following your other adventure in the library as well.
If it is at all possible to see the video it would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck the rest of the week, I can't believe how fantastic this will be for you and your wife.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Well, tomorrow is the big day, and I so hope this will be something wonderful for Jennifer. Her emails to Paul have been very flirty but not overly sexual. I'm surprised how cool she's playing it with him. My feeling is that she doesn't want to build up her expectations to something that could never be realized.

She's wearing a pair of jeans (although they're amazingly form fitting and make her ass look unbelievable) and a white blouse, plus sandals. That's it. She's hoping Paul will want to play with her a bit as she drives them downtown. She finds this sort of thing a big turn-on. They're going to play as soon as they get to the room, have some dinner, then play some more. At least part of it will be videoed. I rented an extra camera for her to use, so it will be from two angles. After they've made love after dinner, she's going to come home to me. (We've gotten rid of the kids for the evening!)

Past that, she has no specific plans, but will be spending part of every day with Paul. And she's holding firm to her commitment to ask him if I can join them at some point. That's a bit of a surprising turn-around, but I'm not questioning it. Whether it turns into a threesome or I just watch is fine with me.

I hope I can sleep tonight! Jennifer said she'd be happy to "help calm me down".

The whole situation feels more than a bit surreal.

Rob
Last edited by Righteous on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:02 am

SO exciting! :whip:

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 am

This morning, Jennifer jerked me off one last time before leaving for the airport. (She's getting there early so she can gather herself. She's been like a cat on a hot tin roof the past 3 days.)

I'd gotten up to take a pee and came back to the bedroom to find her sitting on the chair in the chair we keep up there. She was naked, hair brushed and beautiful, with her legs slightly apart. I shaved her last night, so all that was down there was her cute tuft of red hair just above her furrow.

Her: Looks as if you're getting interested. Come over here.

I walked over with a rapidly growing erection. She spread her legs open so I could stand between them. My cock was right in her face.

Her: What are you thinking about, lover?

Me: That's pretty simple: you and Paul.

She reached behind her and grabbed our bottle of lubehercunt and put a generous amount on her hands.

Her: What are Paul and I doing?

Me: (she wrapped both hands around my erection) You know…

Her: Are we fucking?

Me: Yes. You're on top and he's playing with your nipples.

Her: Sounds delicious. I can almost feel him inside me now. I'll bet that turns you on knowing his cock is going to be inside me in less than 6 hours.

I'm almost let go then, so she stopped moving her hands.

Me: You're very wet. I can see it from here.

Her: I've been constantly wet for the past week. Paul says every time he thinks of me he gets very hard. This afternoon, I'm going to pump up his cock so it will be as fat as it can get. Then I'm going to slide him up and down between my lips until we both can't stand it anymore. I know I'll be really wet, but I hope he has a hard time getting into me because I've made him fatter. Do you think either of us will last long?

Me: I doubt it. (She stared moving her hands again.)

Her: And what will you be doing this afternoon? Hmmm?

Me: Failing miserably at trying to work.

Her: And what will you be thinking?

Me: About him thrusting into you and making you scream.

Her: I'm sure he'll do that. I'm so ready for him.

She worked me silently for awhile, both of us lost in our own thoughts, stopping whenever I got close.

Her: I have to be about the luckiest woman in the world. Here you're letting me have another man. What did I do to deserve you?

Me: I like to see you happy. I like the thought of you in ecstasy, whether it's with me or someone else.

Her: Oh, I'm going to be in ecstasy all right. Paul has a very nice cock. My goal is to completely wear him out before I leave tonight to come home to you, my love. Are you looking forward to that?

My answer was to shoot all over her face, taking her completely by surprise.

Her: (giggling) Wow! That was a lot. Is there going to be any more for me tonight?

I'll try to write as the weekend develops, but I've also lined up a bunch of things to keep myself as occupied as possible, so it will be sporadic.

Stay tuned!

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:06 am

I'm very much looking forward to the updates. You are in for a roller coaster ride.

sinplicity
Prepubescent

Unread post by sinplicity » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Good luck! I love your posts about her adventures! Will be checking back frequently over the weekend. But no pressure..lol. post when you can :-)

Nice Smile
Trainable

Unread post by Nice Smile » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Pretty exciting, Righteous!
Nice Smile, Chicago

elvis_is_my_daddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by elvis_is_my_daddy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:27 am

Your continued adventures, along with the story from the university escapades, have drawn me in enough to break my long time lurking status and get me to actually post.

I'm incredibly excited for the two of you and hope these next few days bring you as much excitement as they bring us. ;-)

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 am

Just time for a quick update. Sorry, but for the moment, there won't be much in the way of details.

Yesterday went of splendidly for everyone involved -- especially Jennifer. She got home about 10:00, very well fucked and incredibly excited. The video was shot, but isn't all that good, unfortunately, because they really didn't pay much attention to it.

So in order to tell me everything, my little minx contented herself (and me) by sliding back and forth on my cock (pinned between us) as she sat astride me. Her pussy was pretty sore because Paul's pecker really responded to being pumped. Only problem was a bottomed out in it a bit (it's 9" long).

They made love 4 times in all, twice during the afternoon, and twice more after dinner. The last was him taking her from behind in the shower, and that one was quick. The two in the middle were much more leisurely as Jenn showed Paul more of how to last longer by switching positions whenever he felt himself getting too close.

Her: I think he's getting the hang of it. After dinner, we made love for nearly an hour before he lost it.

Me: And how much did you lose it?

Her: Oh, quite a lot. He felt very good inside me. When his pubic bone hits my clitoris or his cockhead hits my G-spot, I go right into orbit. Now that he's able to stay calmer and thrusting more, shall I say, introspectively, he's able to hold back when I orgasm. When it's his term, I let him go a little nuts. He says I make him "crazy excited". That's why my poor pussy is feeling a bit battered.

I did get to finally make love to her, and she felt wonderful inside. (She'd used some toilet paper to keep as much of his semen inside her as possible.) I couldn't take my time, though, because of her soreness. Somehow I'd managed not to play with myself while she was gone, so I came copiously. :mrgreen:

She's showing Paul around the area today and I'm meeting them for dinner. I know it's going to be awkward for all of us. We'll discuss me watching them. Jenn is mostly convinced about this (feeling it's only fair), and I think Paul feels going along with me watching (all she's said so far) is the easiest way for this thing to continue.

I've got to get some work done today since I'm now hopelessly behind, so I'll leave this here for now.

There will be more later!

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 am

I can't wait

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 am

Last night was just mind-blowing. It wasn't as if Jennifer did anything she hasn't done with me before, but to watch her get her ashes hauled as merely a bystander (most of the time) was just incredible.

After a nice meal where she did her best to make the two males accompanying her mort comfortable with the whole situation (a modest success since Jenn's lover seems to be a genuinely nice guy), we headed back to Paul's hotel. I made an excuse to get out of their way, saying I had to make a few business calls and that would be better done from the lobby. Jennifer gave me her key card, then kissed me on the cheek (remember, they're supposed to be together) and whispered, "Thank you, dear. I love you so much more now than I did Thursday morning!" It was weird (as many have said in the past) to watch my wife get on the elevator with a man who was about to be intimate with her.

After about 20 L-O-N-G minutes, I went upstairs. Paul had a small suite and they weren't in the front room. Not hearing anything, I walked quietly over to the bedroom door which was partially closed.

Inside, they were both naked on the bed, lying side by side and kissing passionately. For some reason what bothered me most were the little endearments they were whispering to each other. Jenn had her right hand wrapped around Paul's very impressive erection. It was longer than it appeared in her video and the head seemed very wide. No wonder Jenn likes him so much!

I think she knew I was there because she rolled onto her back, pulling him with her so that now he was between her legs. This is the position that always gets my motor going when I imagine her with something else. After a few more kisses, her hand appeared between them, grabbed his cock and ran it up and down her slit a few times to moisten it. After she put it at her opening, he began to work it in very slowly. Jenn put her legs behind his thighs and her hands on his hips and it seemed to me that she was urging him on. In under a minute, his balls were resting on her ass. They began kissing again.

Her: (barely audibly) That is so good, Paul. I love you inside me like this.

Paul: Your pussy is so hot and tight.

Her: You make it hot. Take me slowly like I showed you.

Paul: You're not too sore?

Her: I'm fine. Make me cum.

I watched in awe as they made love. It's not that she loves him, but she loves him fucking her (as she explained this morning), and he's gotten the knack of what it takes to rock Jennifer's world. He made her cum hard once in that position, then they switched to him kneeling and pulling her up into him (one of her old lover Marc's favorite tricks). That caused another orgasm. Finally, she rode him and from the way her hips were churning, I knew she was working his cock on her G-spot.

Her: Oh my God, I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum all over your glorious cock!

Paul flipped her over onto her back, and holding her legs wife open as he knelt between them again, he began to really give it to her.

Him: Jennifer! Jennifer! I love fucking you so much. My God! You feel so amazing. Are you close? I am.

Her: Almost there... So sweet. Keep ramming it in me like that!

(I had my phone out and was recording, so this is verbatim for once).

He shifted her a bit so he now had the soles of her feet resting in his palms, her legs back and spread. She must have told him about this, because it drives her nuts when you put your fingers between her toes. It also rotates her hips back so you really nail her G-spot if you keep your hips low.

They grunted and moaned as they rutted and less than a minute later Jenn gasped and began a very intense and long orgasm. Her moans as it washed over her nearly made me cum! That drove Paul over the edge, and he emptied his balls into her. I could see the pulsations of each shot since his legs were fairly far apart.

They collapsed, and I backed out of the room. A few minutes later, Jenn came out, shutting the door behind her.

Her: Would you like to have me?

Me: Absolutely.

As I got undressed, she told me she knew I was there. They'd decided to try to ignore my presence as much as possible, since Paul was feeling very awkward.

Her: He's going to stay in the bedroom until you leave, but I told him I had to have you right now.

Me: You're going to stay?

Her: I'd like to stay the night if that's okay. The kids don't know we're out together and I told them both I may stay with a friend for the night if I'm too tired. (The dodge is she's out of town for a gig, and I'm out with friends.)

Me: If that's what you want.

Her: You have me all day tomorrow. Paul's visiting a friend.

She pushed me back onto the sofa, jumped aboard and lowered herself onto me. Our lovemaking was very quick since I was super turned on. Surprisingly, Jenn came again, too. Her pussy felt amazing, and I could feel juices running down my cock as she rode me. I was pulling her nipples just the way she likes and she was talking incredibly dirty to me, asking all sorts of questions about whether I enjoyed seeing my wife being fucked so well by someone else.

I have to wrap this up now, but I do have to say that I felt very positive about what happened. Seeing Jenn in ecstasy was absolutely amazing. She got home this morning at 6:00 and crawled into bed with me, completely exhausted. They fucked three more times after I left.

We're going out to a barbecue tonight with the kids, so I'm going to have to get her stirring. I'm sure we'll talk more later.

Sunday, she's taking Paul for a run out in the country and lunch somewhere. I don't know what's happening in the evening yet. They're planning to spend all of Monday together with her possibly staying the night, and his plane leaves Tuesday at noon -- I believe. The days are all a bit muddled in my head at the moment.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Excessive heat (particularly of the hotwifing sex variety) can definitely cause extreme head-muddling! :lol:

This is all very, very hot to read - based on my own experiences of watching and taking my turn, I am sure it was utterly, beautifully mind-boggling to experience in person! :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

Your wife is (as you must certainly know) absolutely extraordinary, you lucky bastard! :D

Thank you for the great favor to us of recounting so vividly these torrid episodes in your spectacular married life!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Believe me, our marriage has had its share of low points, too...

:)

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:07 am

Thanks for bringing us into the room.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:31 am

We had a long time to talk last night, and since we haven’t had a chance to really go over things since Paul came to town, it was well past time.

Our discussion was frank and far ranging. Any dialogue in this post is probably going to be wildly inaccurate to what was actually said, but the gist of it will be correct. Jennifer has had the long drives back and forth from the city to spend a lot of time with her thoughts and to digest what’s been happening. I've had a lot of time to think, too. We talked for about three hours. What follows was just a portion (the best portion) of what was said. I have no idea where we’re going from here but the ride has been amazing so far.

First and foremost, she wanted to make sure that I was good with all of it.

Her: I will call Paul up in a heartbeat if you’re not comfortable with anything.

Me: No, I’m good. In fact, I’m better than good. Watching you two fuck the other night was probably the most exciting thing that’s every happened to me — other than the first time we made love. And actually, you and Paul weren’t fucking. You were making love.

Her: Yeah. I guess we do. Paul is very tender in the way he approaches me.

Me: He didn’t look that way at the end.

Her: Well, there is that. The boy gets pretty excited when he’s about to shoot, becomes all alpha male. I think that’s why he’s sort of spooked about having you there.

Me: How were you about that?

Her: (sighs) It’s…awkward, I guess, sort of like performing with a huge critic sitting in the audience waiting for you to mess up. Does that make sense?

Me: I can see that. Have you spoken more to Paul about me actually being involved?

Her: We’re going to talk about that while we’re out running. I may just tell him that’s the way it has to be. I know how much you’d like that — and heaven knows I owe you for the freedom you’re giving me.

Me: Doesn’t the idea of two men making love to you hold any interest?

Her: (smile shyly) Well, there is that, too.

Me: What do you like most about Paul?

Her: (no hesitation) His lovely, lovely cock. I hope it won’t upset you but the extra length he has is amazing. Last time we made love, he had me pinned ass up underneath him and he could still get a lot into my pussy. You know how much that position turns me on. I squirted and made a mess of the bed. We used all the towels in the bathroom to try to dry it out so we could get back to sleep again.

My cock was like steel, imagining what that would have looked like, and she wrapped one hand around it. (We were lying side by side in bed.)

Me: What else about him?

Her: He’s like a puppy dog in the way he tries to please me. Sometimes it gets a little wearing, having to play 20 questions about what we’re doing and how much I’m liking it. Sometimes a girl just likes to be taken, you know?

I began playing with Jenn’s right nipple (gently, because they’ve been a bit overused lately).

Me: Oh, I know that about you. What’s been the best fuck this weekend?

Her: What I told you about before. Oh, and there was one other. You know that dresser opposite the bed? Paul took me on that. I had my bum on the edge and he was standing between my legs. It was fun watching him sink into me. He played with my clitoris as we fucked and I had my hands on his shoulders. We both came very hard at almost the same time. I barely stayed on the dresser!

Jenn shakes uncontrollably when she comes. It is incredibly sexy because you can see so clearly what she’s going through and how overwhelming it is for her.

Me: So tomorrow on your run, do you have any naughty plans?

Her: If I knew we wouldn’t stumble on to anyone else, I would love to run naked with him.

Me: It’s going to be warm enough, so you’re not going to have much on to begin with.

Her: There is that. Hmm... I have those really tiny running shorts and they’re nice and tight. Maybe that will suffice. And I’m sure Paul won’t wear a shirt.

Paul does have a very lean and lanky frame with really no fat, and I know Jenn likes men built that way.

Me: Will there be any fucking out on the trail?

Her: (smiling coyly) Perhaps…

Me: I’d go for it.

Her: And you’ll be at home imagining what we’re getting up to, I can tell. My friend is very hard right now. Would you like to cum?

Me: Absolutely. Can I do it inside you?

Her: No. I’ve got to pace myself until Paul leaves.

Me: So…do you want to see him again?

Her: I don’t know. I love his cock, for sure, but I think he could get very hung up on me. He shows signs of it. I don’t want him to miss someone else coming along because he’s so focused on me. Paul deserves a good woman in his life. That will never be me. I’m already spoken for.

She reached into her bedside table for the bottle of lube-her-cunt and began to really work my cock.

Her: So you like the idea of your loving wife being naughty? Don’t answer. I can see you do. I’ve loved having another cock in me. Paul is so different than you, and I’m not just talking about his cock. Everything he does to me feels so different, his kisses, the way he touches me, his tongue between my legs. The way he looks at me sometimes just makes me melt.

She had to stop on and off to keep me from cumming too quickly. I’ve completely lost self-control this weekend.

Me: So will you run naked for me tomorrow if there’s the chance?

Her: Yessss! Paul will be naked too and I’ll be running in front of him. We’ll find a spot and I’ll let him have me right there in the woods.

This time I couldn’t hold back and came all over the place. The last few spurts, Jenn took in her mouth.

God! I love this woman.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:32 am

WOWWWWWWWWWW!

I am SO enjoying this amazing thread. I love the connection you two have together.

mrfoof45
Trainable

Unread post by mrfoof45 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:40 am

WOW! I always look forward to your latest posts.

elvis_is_my_daddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by elvis_is_my_daddy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:27 am

Your posts, and everything you and Jen share, are the epitome of what we all long to have. Congrats on what sounds like an amazing weekend.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 am

Just time for a quick update...

Last night was amazing. Jennifer basically told Paul she wanted to have a threesome with me. He was uncomfortable at first, but soon got into it. When I arrived at his hotel room, she was in the shower, having gotten very sweaty on the run. They'd stopped at a country restaurant for a late meal and she'd slipped into a sun dress she'd taken along (no underwear, of course), but she still felt “grotty”. And yes they did run naked and fucked in the woods, but Paul was too nervous about getting caught to be able to finish. (That turned out to be a good thing, because he was “fully-loaded”. Crap! Can he cum a lot!)

Anyway, before Jenn joined us, I told Paul that this was all about her enjoying herself to the max. That was my goal, and I hoped it was his. He came through like a trooper.

I don't have time to go into all the details, but she wound up smoking us both before the evening was done. She didn't do a DP, but we did pretty well everything else. I found out she really enjoys sucking on Paul, something she does less often with me. I obliged her on one thing she's always wanted to try: having someone eat her while she's getting fucked. We accomplished that with her in reverse cowgirl on Paul and me kneeling between his legs. It was a little weird being that close to his cock and to coordinate his movements while she held still (most of the time!), but we eventually got it. In a nutshell, she went nuts, squirted, writhed, groaned loud enough to disturb the whole floor, and when I was done, I backed away and got to watch Paul's cock pulse semen into her, much like in her video. Okay, the other day I said watching them fuck was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. Correction: this was.

We left shortly after and Jenn immediately fell asleep in the car.

Today, she's going to meet him mid-afternoon. They're going to enjoy some leisurely lovemaking (Jenn's "equipment" is pretty worn out), and she'll spend the night with him. Tomorrow, she'll take him to the airport around noon, so I'm sure they'll be one last romp.

Only bummer, Paul is showing signs of being majorly infatuated with my lovely wife. Who can blame him? She's beautiful, talented, super intelligent, and an amazing lover. She's going to have to deal with it, which she's not looking forward to. Her goal is to make him understand there's a woman out there for him -- and it's not Jenn.

One sidebar: it was hilarious to watch Jenn school Paul in the finer details of lovemaking. Boy! Did it take me back. He was so eager to please her, and please her he did. Her goal is to make some other woman very happy when Paul gets her in bed. Perhaps that's the way to get around the current awkwardness in their relationship.

Tomorrow I will have Jenn all to myself again. I'm sure there's going to be lots of conversation about what's taken place, and I promise to try to get her back into editing the stories she wrote for me.

That's it for now!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 am

Well, things are on the way back to normal around here. Jenn got back from taking Paul to the airport by mid-afternoon and promptly took a much-needed nap. When I got home around 6:00, she was still conked out. My son and I got dinner underway and when my daughter got home from work just before 7:00, I went in and woke Jenn up.

She came down and had dinner with us, and then told the kids she wasn't feeling too well (after winking at me). They thought she was in a nearby city, doing some rehearsing and staying with one of her friends in the ensemble. I got a funny vibe from our daughter, and I wonder if she's cottoned on to something else going on. Time will tell on that, because she and her mom are quite close and can speak frankly to each other.

Anyway, both kids went to the basement to watch some movies, so I want upstairs. Jenn was sitting in bed, naked, but reading a book. I stood in the doorway and she finally looked up and asked, "What?"

Me: I was just thinking you look different somehow. More radiant, more alive.

Her: Well, there are some parts of my anatomy that are a bit under the weather at the moment.

Me: So you had fun with Paul yesterday?

Her: (nodding) He really turned it up a notch. I wish he'd been that way right from the beginning last Thursday.

I asked her to tell me everything. She told me to get naked first. Who am I to argue?

It was a very long conversation, interspersed with a bit of light playing. Her lady bits certainly looked the worse for wear, all red and puffy, and she was sporting two hickies on her inner thighs. Paul said he wanted to leave her something to remember him by. While we talked, she brought me off twice with her hands. I could tell she was horny but just too worn out to do much about it.

The bottom line appears to be that Jenn really enjoyed herself with Paul. He has a fantastic cock (for her) and she's pretty well shown him what turns her crank. She already felt he gave great oral from the get-go.

Her: He adores it when I ride his face. Man! Does he get hard. Yesterday I was doing it and holding on to the base of his erection with both hands. He came when I began coming with no more stimulation than that. I nearly drowned the lad I came so much. It was very hot to see him cum with almost no help from me.

Me: Any future plans?

Her: He wants to come back into town in late August before his orchestra's new season gets underway.

Me: You?

Her: I don't know. I really got off on having someone new. It's a real kick to have someone that young and handsome be so into me. We're very comfortable now in bed -- and trust me, he's nowhere as good as you. The sex was very good by the end. It's hard to explain how different cocks feel inside you. But while it was all good, I got a little bit tired off it by the end. I'd had enough. When he fucked me this morning before we got dressed, I just wanted it to be over. I needed to get myself grounded again, be back with those I love the most. Do you know what I'm saying?

There was a lot more to our conversation, and of course she told me in great detail what they did all day Monday (basically fucking and sleeping) while she played with me. I don't know where we're going from here, but Jenn definitely wants to catch her breath and think about things. Today, her body isn't so tender, so I'm hoping we may get some loving in before her period hits again.

One thing more I'd like to pass on concerns the threesome. Jenn really liked it, but admitted that she does find it distracting when I'm there. She says it's as if I'm putting more pressure on her (which I'm not). I told her she's putting on the pressure. I'm happy to stand in the doorway or sit in a corner if that would make her more comfortable. I just enjoy watching her get her rocks off.

She hit me with one surprise, though. She thinks she'd enjoy another threesome, but with two other guys, not me. Having me there makes her act differently. She thinks about and analyzes everything because she doesn't want to upset me by doing something I don't like. I told I can't imagine what that could be. We've done nearly everything. Clearly, a lot more talking needs to happen.

I haven't heard much about her chronicles on OHWs so I couldn't tell her people have been champing at the bit. I need to get her focused back on finishing editing the remaining chapters. Obviously, that couldn't happen over the past week. Stay tuned on that!