Completely blown away

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rick3066
Prepubescent

Re: Completely blown away

Unread post by Rick3066 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Righteous wrote:
jfairchild wrote:Just caught up with the entire thread -- amazing! Would really like to see the video that sparked things...
Link sent via PM.
I to just found this thread today, just finished reading it (VERY HOT). Would love to see the video mentioned. I'll be looking for your up dates, waiting for July 2nd.

watcherer
Virgin

Unread post by watcherer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:36 pm

This is really a great adventure. I hope you'll keep posting. And I would love to see the video, too! Thanks for writing!

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Fantastic video,
She is lovely, thank you for sharing

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Great thread, very well written.
You have a wonderfully sexy wife.
Any chance you could send the video link

Regards

Mr. SR

mustang1336
Prepubescent

Unread post by mustang1336 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:03 am

This thread is great. We love looking at threads here to find ways to do this stuff right and you guys seem to have a great approach. Threads like this really help us a lot. We would also love to see the video and we look forward to reading your story as it unfolds!

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 am

Please add me to the list of folks who would love to see the video.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 am

^ Me too!!!!!

Rick3066
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rick3066 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:58 am

Thanks for the link VERY HOT!

lvhtwf
Prepubescent

Unread post by lvhtwf » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 pm

awesome video!

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Please send it to me also...

seher
Prepubescent

Unread post by seher » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:45 pm

me too, Just caught up with the entire thread -- amazing! Would really like to see the video that sparked things...

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:16 am

dpsmith56 wrote:Righteous, I have been following your adventure and think it is one of the better written and expressed on the this site. Well told in an erotic, sensual, naughty, sort of way. Sharing the nuances of your wife's feelings makes it personal for us as readers. Please keep it up !

And I too would be ecstatic to view the video. :mrgreen:
Thanks to you and all the others who've written in. You've caused my darling wife to blush! She's never believed me when I told her she was a great writer. Me? I just report, and that's been fun since I'm so proud of what Jennifer has become as a person and as a female. She is definitely one of a kind. I am so lucky -- and I know it!
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 am

The thought that Jenn did what is on that very hot video is Such a Turn-on! Wow, that she planned it, got him to play along, then showed it to you. all of it, the cock right there, the playing, it going in.... and the obvious pumping... Damn.
And it's hot that she gets off to seeing it, herself. Wow. She's a great writer, and a very hot lady.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:58 pm

My wife is one-of-a-kind. When we were first together, then married, she was a mess in the bedroom. I got the feeling that if I didn't bring it up, she would never even think of sex. Every idea I brought to the bedroom was, "No. I'm not interested in doing that!" Believe me, when I finished university (grad school) and had to take a job in another city, I was thinking that over the coming year, we'd drift apart, I'd find someone else, and my new marriage would come to an ignominious end.

Truth was, I didn't meet anyone who could hold even a candle to the woman I'd fallen in love with -- and I tried to find one. When Jenn and I got together, it was more of the same, but only because she was petrified of revealing what she had learned about herself, sure that if she did it would be the end of our union. Because of the way she was brought up, she just couldn't face that. In some ways, she still can't. Her family would completely disown her if they knew what she and I were doing.

But what attracted me to her first was her remarkably strong core. She can be challenged, think about and absorb what she has experienced and make her own, very personally driven, conclusions. It makes her a remarkable person and a remarkable musician. My wife is my hero.

Sorry for being so philosophical here, but the core of your message brought this out: she is a great writer, and as for being hot, you don't know the half of it. Two weeks ago, Jennifer gave me the greatest present she ever could have.

Stay tuned. If I know Jenn, there's a lot more to come.

Thanks to everyone,
Rob
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

forebiddenfruit43
Virgin

Unread post by forebiddenfruit43 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:29 pm

This is a really great thread. You two sound like such a fun couple. I commend you for being so comfortable and supportive of your sexy wife. So many times we see husbands melt down when they find out another man with a larger cock fucked their wives soundly. Your reaction to her has no doubt endeared you in her eyes and heart.

You spoke earlier of how she was not in the mood before all this started and you felt the marriage drifting in bad waters. What you both have found is what my wife and I discovered. Marriages can become mundane in the arousal arena. The very comfort we feel with each other, the more one has to do to differentiate between security of marriage and the need to have adventure in our sexuality.

I am not suggesting all couples try this, but if you have the right marriage, it is mind-boggling at how hot things like you two are enjoying, can make our sex lives. That spark that has you talking erotic pillow talk, sipping wine and in essence fucking each other's brains out has come about as a result of you two's communication, sharing deepest thoughts- in essence baring your souls.

I complimented the husband, but to the sexy redhead, I compliment you as well. His love for you shows and yours back. The video was a very giving sign. You listened to him and responded. You haven't become selfish, which is easy for a freshly fucked wife to become.

You both seem to be handling this very maturely and I can see where this is going to lead you both on a wild adventure. Good luck, stay grounded, always cherish each other. Remember to err is human, to forgive; divine. Lastly, I realize some women just aren't comfortable with husband present. If husbands learn to keep their mouths shut, observe tactfully when not engaged in sex with wife and her lover, most wives find it incredibly hot to see how hard she is making hubby when occasionally she sucks hubby as her lover makes her feel sooo damn good. Channel your inner exhibitionist occasionally and let hubby eventually be there. Just a thought, as he mentions this several times/ Other than that, keep us updated.

hotbelle58
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotbelle58 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:51 am

Great thread! I would love to see the video.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 am

You spoke earlier of how she was not in the mood before all this started and you felt the marriage drifting in bad waters. What you both have found is what my wife and I discovered. Marriages can become mundane in the arousal arena. The very comfort we feel with each other, the more one has to do to differentiate between security of marriage and the need to have adventure in our sexuality.
This was very early on in our marriage (before the time of her affair with Marc) and it was due to what she'd been taught about marital sex at the hands of her family, mostly her mother. Sex was for procreation or to quiet a cranky husband. Jennifer struggled with her sexual feelings all through high school. She has a pretty high libido and an active imagination, and was also curious. So it wasn't at all about our marriage/relationship becoming mundane. Her sexual life hadn't really gotten off the ground. She told me after I found out about her affair that she was actually feeling embarrassed about wanting to make love with me and so she seldom asked me. She'd wait until I asked her.

Then Marc came into her life and everything changed.

scooter
Prepubescent

Unread post by scooter » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Oh my gosh, I would love to see the video...please send it!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 am

scooter wrote:Oh my gosh, I would love to see the video...please send it!
Glad you're enjoying the thread. I'm really enjoying living through it!

Here's the link to the video that started this recent adventure:
Edited by mod to delete link to picture/video. Posting pictures/videos is only permitted in the hotties.

The version Jenn made is definitely hotter, but I might be a little prejudiced on that score. Wish I could share it with you but that's strictly verboten, so this will have to do, I'm afraid.

Let me know what you think of it.

Best,
Rob

jgs
Player

Unread post by jgs » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 am

One of my favourite threads.
I'd really like to see the video
G's pics and more... : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62102

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 am

Jennifer and I had the house to ourselves for several hours on Saturday and we made the most of it. Both of us have been very sexually excited since she sent her email to Paul, saying she would be willing to see him. Basically, we can't keep our hands off each other. Jenn has definitely been in a dominant mood. On Saturday afternoon, she asked if she could tie me to the bed and have her way with me. How could I say no?

Once I found out about her affair with Marc and we'd talked it all through, we decided to get a bed like his. Generally, it's me tying my wife to the bed in various ways. A number of years back, we bought some custom made leather ankle and wrist bands that can be locked to the wrought iron headboard in various ways. There's always an element of danger which turns her on more than anything.

Saturday she bound my wrists over my head and my legs to the bottom corners of the bed. She then proceeded to tease me unmercifully, both with her hands and her words. I'm always happy to receive one of her amazing handjobs, but usually, she doesn't give me a running commentary -- especially such a revealing one. My erection was raging the entire time and it didn't take much for her to have me on the verge of cumming, so she had to stop and start a lot and often.

Her: I love playing with cocks.

Me: You don't mean my cock?

Her: I mean all cocks.

Me: What are you thinking about right now?

Her: How turned on I can make you. I love it when your cock starts to swell in my hands and your balls pull up and I know how close you are.

Me: Are you going to do this with Paul.

Her: (coyly) Maybe…

Me: Whose cock do you like better, Paul's or Marc's?

Her: Paul's for length, Marc's for width, but yours I love the most.

Me: Why?

Her: Because it's attached to my best friend.

Me: What if you could combine Paul's length with Marc's width? How about that?

Her: I makes me very wet to think about something like that. In fact, I think I'd like to try one fatter than Marc's. It would be very interesting to see what that felt like inside me.

Me: Anyone in mind?

Her: No one I know, but occasionally when I'm horny and you're not around to scratch my itch, I look at cocks on the internet. In fact, I have a gallery of cocks that I've collected.

Me: Oh really? You've never told me about that.

Her: I'm a little shy about it.

Me: Can I see it?

Her: Oh, this isn't fun for you? You're not enjoying my stroking? (She tugged on my cock quite hard, something she knows I love.)

Me: Okay, later, but I do want to see it.

Her: Okay. I've been thinking about Paul a lot. (Surprisingly, they haven't been emailing all that much.) I loved the way he felt way up inside me. His cock is very nice, and he's very vigorous. Because he's young, he also gets hard again very quickly.

Me: And you have nothing to do with that?

Her: Wouldn't you like to know.

Me: Are you going to tell me?

Jenn stopped playing with me. After releasing my legs, she straddled me and with my cock trapped between our bodies, slid up and down while she talked. I had to tell her to stop several times or I would have shot all over my stomach.

Her: Mmmm… This is so nice.

Me: Did you do this with Paul?

Her: Of course. He loved it. Marc used to love it, too. And I know you do.

We were silent for a few minutes while Jenn pleasured herself on me, eyes closed and with a tiny smile on her face.

Me: What are you thinking?

Her: About Marc.

Me: What about him?

Her: How he could get me to do anything. I read through that chapter I've been working on, just read it through. Marc could get me to do anything. I was so in lust with him.

Me: And love.

Her: Yes, there was that, too. Anyway, what's in that chapter, I sort of pulled my punches. Even though I said I was being completely honest when I first wrote everything out for you, I didn't want to hurt you, so I sometimes didn’t tell you the whole story. Chapter 11 is very much like that.

Me: So you’ve been expanding it like the others?

Her: Yes. But there are still some things to add.

Me: You know you can be completely frank with me about you and Marc. It won’t change the way that I feel.

Her: I know, but it’s still hard. I was very confused and very much under his spell. I loved what he unlocked in me, but I was very scared of it, too. There is one thing I never told you and it starts in Chapter 11.

Me: I can hardly wait.

Her: Anyway, that’s what I was thinking about when you asked.

Me: Does it make you horny?

Jennifer slid farther forward and my cock slid right up inside her on the backstroke. She was tight and hot and very wet.

Her: Does that answer your question?

She was obviously very turned on because she hunched on me in the way that always makes her cum. I was trying very hard to hold back and I was successful, but only because she came very quickly and very hard. Hard for Jenn is such that she can barely stay upright on me. She had her hands on my shoulders when I felt her tense up and a huge moan escaped from her. The best part for me is that her pussy started spasming around my cock (I lost it quickly) and feeling my cock pulsing inside her made her own orgasm last longer.

When she eventually opened her eyes, she looked down and smiled sort of wistfully.

Her: I love you so much.

Me: But you’re worried about what you’re going to tell me in that chapter.

Her: A little.

Me: Don’t be.

So, readers, there’s obviously something big coming. I’m dying to see what it is, but she never lets me read her updates until she’s happy with them. I’m hoping it won’t be too long, but she is really busy this week with some rehearsals and her final week of teaching, so we’ll have to be patient.

Stay tuned…

dinaka
Prepubescent

Unread post by dinaka » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Your writing is terrific. Please send me the video!

lovemesomePngForged
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by lovemesomePngForged » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:12 pm

This is remarkably hot! :D I'm very much turned on by your wife ;) She says she's not a HW, but to me she is! I can't wait to read the other posts in the Library if they're anything like these ones. I love how she responds to you and the fact that she made that video reproduction for you was amazingly sweet! (and sexy) I think i'll take some tips from her with my hubby.
The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform. ~ Alfred Kinsey

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:33 pm

lovemesomePngForged wrote:This is remarkably hot! :D I'm very much turned on by your wife ;) She says she's not a HW, but to me she is! I can't wait to read the other posts in the Library if they're anything like these ones. I love how she responds to you and the fact that she made that video reproduction for you was amazingly sweet! (and sexy) I think i'll take some tips from her with my hubby.
Thank you for your very kind words.

Jennifer doesn't like being "typecast", never has. I don't think she honestly cares what she is. The thread in the library is completely hers — with some annotations by moi. I think she's an amazing writer.

This past week, we had a little burp in our relationship when she finally revealed that she'd held something rather important back concerning her relationship with Marc, her lover during her last year in university. I can completely understand what her sticking point was — based on how she was brought up — but it was still a bit of a shock considering that the situation in question took place 21 years ago.

As I've no doubt said several times, my wife's video took me completely by surprise. I'm hoping it will lead to other things down the line. Neither of us is pushing things at the moment. What happens, happens. She's looking forward to seeing Paul in a little over a week's time, and I'm on edge as to what will transpire.

I got very lucky 23 years ago when I met this amazing woman. The road hasn't always been smooth (I feel I'm now eminently qualified to write a book on The Care and Handling of Redheaded Females. And to be honest, Jenn has put up with an awful lot of assoholic behavior from me. Fortunately we both stuck it out, and I can honestly say we're far more in love with each other than ever. The key is to find someone you sincerely like and admire, and then talk, talk, talk. If both sides of a relationship come from that direction, I can't see how things wouldn't work out amazingly.

Thanks for your comments.

Rob

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:55 am

Well, this is the week it all happens. Paul is arriving in town around midday on Thursday and Jennifer will be picking him up at the airport. They'll drive downtown to his hotel and spend the rest of the afternoon together. I told her she could spend the night with him if she so desired but she's insistent on coming home to me to that I can get my sloppy seconds.

As for watching them, the jury is still out. She says she'd still feel weird, and has asked Paul, who feels the same. What I'd actually like is an MFM and I'm working hard on trying to convince her that she'd like that too. The best I've gotten is a we'll see.

Lovemaking between us has been very intense the past few weeks. Jennifer has been speaking with Paul, making some plans. He sent her a photo of his erection last week (to get her motor running a little faster) and she went nuts. I must say, it is impressive. She wishes he was a bit fatter and I suggested she take along my pump and tube for him to try. She's going to do that. Hopefully his length won't be a problem.

We stopped making love after Saturday night so that Jenn will be well rested, but she spent about an hour yesterday, teasing me with her mouth, her incredible hands and some lubricant. As always, she also used her voice to tease me, telling me all the things she'd like to do with Paul over the 5 days he'll be here:

An example:

Her: I'm going to shave him as soon as I get him into the room. I want him to look like he did in the video. It makes his erections look so good -- and a bit dangerous. Then I'll use your pump to make him a bit fatter. I want him to have trouble getting inside me.

Me: But I think you'll certainly be rather wet.

Her: I'm constantly wet these days. I want to get him naked, but I'm going to keep all my clothes on. I find that so sexy. Do men?

Me: I never thought about it.

Her: I'm going to give him the choice on how he wants to take me the first time. How would you like to see him take me?

Me: Him on top and you on your back, with your legs wide open to welcome him.

Her: Mmmmm… That's a good idea. I think I'll have to talk him into that. I'm going to have to make him cum first, though, I think. He's got a pretty short fuse. Hand job or blow job?

Me: One of your two-handed specials, with lots of teasing, just like you're doing to me now.

Marc, her lover back in university, showed Jenn exactly how to drive a man insane with her hands. One gently massages his balls, and she uses the other on the shaft and head. Her technique could get me to cum in under two minutes, if she drove through to completion and have pretty darn good control. She gives pretty darn good oral, but her hands feel out of this world.

Her: I like the way you're thinking. Okay, so I'll add lubehercunt (her playful word for the stuff) to my packing list. I'm going commando to the airport and I'll wear that blue sundress you like so much. Think he'll notice?

(She had to back off with her hands at that point because the mental image had me ready to blow.)

Me: With you driving with a stick shift. I sort of think so.

Her: Should I let him play with me while I drive -- just a little?

Me: Only at lights.

Her: I was planning on playing with him at lights.

Me: You could alternate.

(That made her laugh. Jennifer has the best laugh ever.)

Her: He's going to sign us in as Mr. & Mrs. Does that turn you on?

Me: I don't know. Sort of, I guess.

Her: Well, I'm going to be down there a lot. We wouldn't want the hotel staff talking, would we?

Me: And you're still going to video things -- if you don't let me watch or participate.

Her: You have my promise. That's why I want to come home to you that first night. You're going to watch the video together, and I'm going to tell you what everything felt like. My God, Rob! You really do want that, don't you?

(My cock had instantly gotten rock hard in her hands, even though she wasn't stroking me at all at that point.)

The kids are going up to their grandparent's cottage this week, starting on Canada Day (Tuesday). We're driving them up, staying the day and then coming back into town. We've talked about having Paul over, but so far no decision has been made. The kids will be back late on Tuesday. I'm driving to pick them up and Jenn will take Paul to the airport for an early morning flight on Wednesday.

This is going to be a rather intense 10 days.