Completely blown away

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: Completely blown away

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:12 am

Righteous-
Thank you for taking the time to share your story.
I truly enjoy it not only because its hot, but because you share your views and your wife's views and conversations. There is an intimacy there that is very easy to see and appreciate between two people in love.
I also enjoy the snippets of everyday family life and how you work around them. Believe me I've been there, done that and understand your challenges.
Best wishes and continued good luck to you and your family.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:51 am

viking53 wrote:Righteous,

This, and your other thread in the Library section, are quite exceptional. I have been really busy for the past couple of weeks so I have put off reading these until I had time as I thought they would be special from the first glimpse. This weekend was the first opportunity to read them both and they were far better and exceptional than I had anticipated. Both you and Jenn have an incredible talent to write what you feel and have experienced. In addition, you have a relationship that is outstanding and so enviable. It really comes across so clearly in what you both write. Wish I could get to know you both better, also for the music.
We both appreciate your comments. (I print these out for Jennifer to look at. She has been on the board a few times, but doesn't do so regularly.) She's the real writing talent here. I took a fair number of English classes in university and have done my share of technical writing. But I simply report. Jenn brings art into her writing. I've read her chronicle many times (and trust me, the rewrites I'm posting here are much more insightful (and hot) since she knows she no longer has to pull any punches. I'm very secure in our relationship and also what I bring to the table in our lovemaking, and I want to know exactly what she was thinking and feeling when with Marc. Occasionally, it is a bit hard like when I asked her whose cock she liked the most and she told me Marc's cock was nicest (followed by profuse apologies). Since then I've taken some steps to increase my girth and always fatten up my cock using a pump. It's fairly temporary but does give it more girth. She now asks if I've remembered to do it, after first being a bit non-committal as to its effect.

We do have a very lovely relationship. She calls me "her rock", and I call her my "hard place". ;) Jennifer is a complete witch and now that she's so much more comfortable in her sexual skin, she knows how to tease and please. I cannot imagine a better mate and lover. And it bears repeating: I know how incredibly lucky I am! [I do, too. Rob is my complete and utter soulmate -- Jennifer] (She just stopped in my office.)

We're so please your enjoying the chronicle(s). It's nice to know they're being well-received, especially from Jenn's standpoint because she really does bare her soul. I still can't believe she let me talk her into posting what she wrote to me. Having read a number of relationship accounts on here, I thought it might help some people who are thinking of opening up their marriage. Believe me, our road was very rocky for a time, but we came through it because we talked and were bluntly honest in what we were thinking and feeling, but also understanding, even when that was very difficult. (I'm talking mostly of myself here.)

Robb (and Jenn -- for a change!)
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:00 am

mundyman wrote:Righteous-
Thank you for taking the time to share your story.
I truly enjoy it not only because its hot, but because you share your views and your wife's views and conversations. There is an intimacy there that is very easy to see and appreciate between two people in love.
I also enjoy the snippets of everyday family life and how you work around them. Believe me I've been there, done that and understand your challenges.
Best wishes and continued good luck to you and your family.
You're so very kind! The best part of deciding to have Jenn write out what happened to her is that it could be thoughtfully done (as in "full of thought"). If we'd talked about it, and we did at first, emotions get very charged and feelings got hurt on both sides. This gave it distance. She could think and write exactly what she wanted to tell me, and I could read and digest it, after which we'd discuss it (with always a couple of days in between for me to think and process the information). We never discussed it when we were tired, had suffered bad days or had drunk any alcohol. All this helped. What also helped was that I was onboard with the idea that she'd had another man in her life. If I'd been one of the jealous types, we would have long since gone our separate ways.

Our home life is a part of who we are. We have two great kids. Sometimes I wish they weren't around as much (lately), but they unwittingly helped us out in that regard yesterday. I may write a separate account of what Jenn and I got up to. (As a side comment, Courtney (our elder) told Jenn a few weeks ago that she would appreciate it if we kept it down at night. "It's totally embarrassing!" Oops...)

Thanks for commenting!

Rob
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:13 am

I find your and Jenn's story amazing and terribly hot, and I admire the work you've put into your relationship.
That recounting of how she did the vid... in every way, that was... :up: :twisted: :up: :twisted: :up: :twisted: :up: :twisted:

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:52 pm

I am in the middle of reading your wife's university affair and writing is so vivid! Love it! Thanks for writing...can't wait to pick up where I left off

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:53 pm

My wife is an amazing writer. Funny thing is she's very insecure about it. Thanks for bolstering what I'm always telling her!

Rob

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 am

Something interesting came up when we were having some quiet fun last night (both kids home). Again, I’ve written out the discussion as closely as I can remember to what was said. Certainly the gist of the conversation is correct, even if I’ve changed words or gotten them out of order.

Jennifer and I were in bed, diddling each other, something we do when she’s “closed for redecorating”. I was hoping for something more because she should have been finished with that, but I was happy for any chance to be intimate. Since she got back last week, I’ve been hotter than I’ve been for years. We’ve been teasing a lot the past few days, but too busy to fool around together.

So I’m using a small vibrator on her (just keeping her at a simmer) and she’s using one lubricated hand on me — and we’re talking.

Last long talk we had, she suggested we let everything that just occurred “percolate” a bit. My sexual high was something she knows only too well from her time with Marc. She made it sound like she was much cooler than I was. As always with redhead, things are subject to change without notice.

Me: Have you heard any more from Paul?

Her: A couple of emails.

Me: What did they say?

Her: (grinning) He wants to have me again.

Me: That blunt?

Her: Of course not. I’m just cutting out all the editorial.

Me: Have you thought about him much?

Her: A bit…

Me: Like what?

My cock began to get super hard.

Her: Oh... Somebody likes where this conversation is going.

Me: So what have you been thinking about Paul?

Her: That it was a lot more fun than I expected. His quickness was a bit of a downer, but other than that, I enjoyed myself.

Me: A lot?

Her: To be truthful, yes. Paul has a very nice cock. It was very enjoyable to have one that long inside me.

Me: How long was he again? (I’m leading here to see what she answers.)

Her: He said he was over 8 inches.

Me: Talk is cheap. Was he?

Her: Yes. I could put both hands around his shaft and there were still about 3 inches left.

Me: That sounds closer to 9 inches.

Her: Probably…

Me: So you liked his length?

Her: Except the few times he bottomed out in me. I learned pretty quickly what positions didn’t work with him.

Me: How about the one in the video?

Her: That one was very good. If he could have lasted a minute or two longer, I would have orgasmed, too.

Me: So you really enjoyed Paul. Have you thought any more about doing him again?

Her: (coyly now) Maybe…

Me: Have you said that to him?

Her: (long pause) It might have come up.

Me: If you had the opportunity, would you do it?

Her: I think so. As long as you’re cool with it. (I was rock hard and ready to blow by then.) Mr. Stiffy here is giving me every indication that he’s cool with it.

Jenn stopped running her hand up and down my cock and I put down the vibrator. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she returned, I noticed there was no tampon string between her legs. She straddled my body, pinning my erection between our bodies. I love when she does this. (So does she, for that matter, but then, there isn’t much Jenn doesn’t like in the lovemaking department.) She began slowly sliding her pussy along the underside of my cock. Heaven.

Her: Is this conversation making you horny?

Me: Incredibly. Are you trying to say what I think you’re trying to say?

Her: (teasing) You always see right through me.

Me: So could it actually happen?

Her: Paul wants it to.

Me: (grabbing her hips to stop her movements) Do you?

Her: Truthfully?

Me: Of course.

Her: I’m pretty sure I do.

I pulled her forward and she took the hint. On her backstroke, I slid right up inside her to the hilt. She groaned then looked down at me.

Her: Would you let it happen?

Me: You know that’s completely up to you.

Her: I suppose you’d want to watch?

Me: How can you even ask? Would you let me?

Her: Part of that would be up to Paul. He really got into shooting that video with me, but it might be very different with you in the room.

Me: How about you? Would you let me watch?

Her: I’ve been wrestling with that. Part of me really wants to please you and give you something you really want. I would certainly be okay with videoing the whole thing. As for having you sit there, the jury is still out.

Me: So when would all this happen?

Her: Paul told me he’ll be passing through town the second weekend in July.

Me: That give us some time to come to conclusions. Have you said anything about the date?

Her: I didn’t tell him no, if that’s what you mean.

Jenn began hunching her hips to drive me against her G-spot. She was incredibly wet by this time and her face and upper body were flushed. My wife was obviously very aroused.

Me: Did you take him like this?

Her: Yes. And it was very good. He made me cum twice and I squirted.

Me: Did he cum?

Her: (another moan) Yesssss… Way up inside me.

We both came shortly after. To help keep quiet, her mouth was fastened to mine as if she was starving for oxygen.

She stayed on me while we caught our breath. Her orgasm had been very large, and even though I’d already played with myself twice that day, mine was surprisingly strong, too.

Me: Write to him. Tell him you want to see him.

Her: I already drafted the email. All I have to do is hit send.

Me: Do it.

Her: You’re sure?

My cock, still inside her, twitched a few times on its own.

Her: Is that a yes?

I’m in whirl all over again. This morning, Jenn was very quiet and I could tell she’s still mulling over what was said last night. I asked if she’d sent the email. She said, “Not yet.”

I am having so much trouble focusing on work. ;)

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:31 am

Righteous wrote:Samanthasman: I'm in this because I love her. Marc showed Jenn a side of herself that she didn't have any idea existed. I can't express how much it turns me on to see (or hear about) her turned on. I have no doubts about the way she feels about me, and the way she feels about her "extracurricular activities" not getting in the way of us. What's (hopefully) happening right now will put a spring in her step for weeks or months to come. At 46 (although she could easily pass for ten years younger, if not more), she's sort of been feeling her best years are behind her. If this guy came on to her (and she described him as "hot"), it's going to do wonderful things for her self-confidence. I get the feeling he's younger than her, too.

All I want to hear from her later on is: "It was amazing!"

I know what my reward will be when she arrives home tomorrow!
Exactly how I feel about my wife Righteous! It makes her feel sexy to flirt and as you mentioned before with your agreement with your wife...as long as she keeps me in the loop I will support her 100%. Love both your writings! Thanks for posting it all

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:50 am

Jenn keeps promising me she'll make time to edit the next chapter so that I can post it.

As for what we were discussing the other night, I asked her when I got home yesterday if she'd sent that email to Paul.

Her: We were thinking with our gonads last night. I want to let this percolate for a bit. The thought of doing something more with Paul is a lot of fun, but the reality might be different. There are things to be worked out, too. I certainly don't think it's a good idea for us to invite him over here.

We'll see...

techvet963
Virgin

Unread post by techvet963 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Great read through - and great writing as everyone else has said. Sounds like you have a great relationship and a wonderful wife. For whatever reason I sense danger though, not sure why. Maybe I will read a bit more. Did you find that link to the video that you mentioned?

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:55 am

Sent you a PM with the link.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Jenn still hasn’t sent that email to Paul, our thought being we’d let this whole thing simmer down so we weren’t making such an important decision using our gonads rather than our brains. It really helped that we had a number of “family things” to do this past week, so our minds were off what we were planning to do. It helped to clarify things.

Last night, the kids were out for several hours, so we had some “alone time” and spent most of it discussing things while we sipped wine (not to excess!).

I tried hard to ask Jennifer the right questions so I could find out where her head was really at since it’s sometimes hard to get her true feelings out of her. (Again, I’m remembering the conversation and trying to make it intelligible, but while the gist of it is right, it may not be exactly what was said.)

Me: You’ve often told me that you really had no further interest in letting someone else have their way with you. I understand why you messed around with Paul, but now we’re talking about you seeing him again. What’s been going through your head?

Her: (after some thought) I guess it turned out to be more fun than I imagined.

Me: So you really enjoyed it?

Her: ... Yeah.

Me: In what ways?

Her: I don’t have a big sample size to go on, but getting together is always a very complicated dance. You can’t just point at some male who strikes your fancy and say, ‘Hey you! Come here and fuck me.’ Well, I suppose one could say that, but not me. When I heard that stuff about Paul (from her friend) and having spoken to him, I figured I’d found the guy I was looking for. It was surprisingly easy to get through all the crap I was expecting — actually, there wasn’t much of it with him — and pretty quickly, there he was naked in my hotel room and onboard with what I wanted to do. Afterwards when we made love the second, third and fourth times, I really got off on it. Part of it was because it was new.

Me: And undoubtedly, part of it was his cock.

Her: Does that bother you? Paul does have a very nice one. But most of all, he’s a really nice guy. I had fun with him in bed. We meshed well — except he needs some training up. Anyway, I’d forgotten how exciting a new cock — and lover — could be.

Me: Any feelings towards him?

Her: Sure, but nothing serious. He’s way younger. There is no way I’m going to run off with a 32-year-old.

Me: So where do you stand on seeing him again?

Her: If it could be done with a minimum of mess and zero fallout, yeah, I’d love to him between my legs again.

Me: Is he your ‘ideal cock’ you’re always telling me about?

Her: He is in length. After feeling him way up inside me, I’m pretty sure I couldn’t handle one that’s longer.

Me: Fatter?

Her: Yeah, sure. Marc was pretty fat, but it would be very interesting to try one even fatter than him.

Me: We have that one dildo really fat dildo? How about that?

Her: But it’s not a real one. Dildos feel incredibly different from the real thing. You can’t equate the two. For one thing, I’m always way more excited to have the real thing inside of me. That makes a difference.

Me: So yes for Paul or no?

Her: I’ve been leaning towards yes the past few days. How about you?

Me: How would you handle it?

Her: Well, I’d never bring him here, if that’s what you’re suggesting. I’m just not getting into that.

Me: His hotel room then?

Her: (nods) That would be easiest. Afterwards, I could come right home to you.

Me: You wouldn’t want to stay the night?

Her: Sure, but I don’t think that’s a good idea. He says he’s going to be here for a few days. I could see him more than once if you’re onboard with that, and Paul and I continue to click.

Me: Are you asking if I’m onboard?

Her: I guess so.

Me: If that’s what you want.

Her: It’s got to be what we both want.

Me: Okay then, yes. But you’re still totally opposed to me watching?

Her: I think so. I’ve been trying to wrap my head around something like that. We also don’t know how Paul would feel. I think he’s pretty shy. He’s not one of those “cocksmen” you read about. He’s plenty manly in the sack, but he’s certainly not pushy. It’s one of the things I like about him.

Me: A video?

Her: Well, he already knows about our relationship and we have done the video thing already. I would go along with something like that. Would it work for you?

Me: Well, you know how much I’m enjoying your first video with Paul (she caught me jerking off to it very late one night last week).

Her: I like it, too.

Me: Why?

Her: Because it makes me hot to watch him pump his semen into me, to hear his moan as he lets go and know that I caused it. It was incredible to feel his cock swell and then pulse so strongly. To be able to see the muscles at the base of his cock throbbing as he came was far more of a turn on than I would have imagined.

Me: Have you watched it and played with yourself?

Her: (nods shyly) A couple of times when you weren’t around to service me.

Me: So are you going to send the email?

Her: Yes.

Me: When will he be here?

Her: He was talking about the second week of July, but he can also come the first week if that works better for me. For us.

Me: So sooner or later?

Her: I think sooner. I’m still really hot and bothered for him. So should I send it? I’m not going to send that email if you’re not 100% okay with this. (I’ve read the email and it’s pretty clear why she wants to see him again.)

Me: Send it.

Her: And you will get your video. We can watch it together. I’ll do one of those commentaries like they do on DVDs. Would my friend like that? (She began groping me, knowing I was already painfully erect.)

We went upstairs (we were on the patio when the conversation began). Our lovemaking was very intense. Jenn played with me until I could barely contain myself, then backed off. By the fifth time she did it, I couldn’t control my body and was humping her hands seeking relief that she didn’t want to give. She rode my face to two orgasms before she slid down to ride my cock. Leaning back with her hands on my knees she rocked herself back and forth which not only allowed me to last a bit longer (less movement in her pussy), but also to bring herself to a squirting orgasm, something she doesn’t do that often with me. So I knew she was very hot.

All during our romp she was telling me the things she wants to do with Paul and how good his cock feels inside her. When she was riding me, she said that this was her favorite position with him.

“He makes me just cum and cum and cum. We drenched that hotel bed. Fortunately, there was another one next to it where we could sleep.”

Within two seconds of that comment, I was doing my own squirting.

So that’s where things stand, OHW fans. I’m good with it. So is Jenn (obviously), so we’ll see what next month brings. Obviously, the distance that Paul lives from where we do is a plus if things don’t work out, and I have no doubt that my wife would put it to him bluntly and permanently if she doesn’t want to see him anymore — regardless of the reason.

[I started this post early this morning. She sent the email. Paul responded within 10 minutes. He's coming into town July 2nd.]

Rob

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Wow.

She is a marvelously sexy woman, and you're a lucky guy.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:29 am

Fotodom wrote:Wow.

She is a marvelously sexy woman, and you're a lucky guy.
So right on both counts! :mrgreen:

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:58 am

Wow! Bet you guys can't wait... I certainly can't.

Every good wish,

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 am

Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

The communication is full and loving. The anticipation is hot and building.

As others have observed you are a lucky man And while we're at it Jenn is a very lucky woman to have such a loving and understanding husband. Best wishes to you both.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:31 pm

peaceman75206 wrote:Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

The communication is full and loving. The anticipation is hot and building.

As others have observed you are a lucky man And while we're at it Jenn is a very lucky woman to have such a loving and understanding husband. Best wishes to you both.
Many thanks. I know how lucky I am, and she say she feels the same way.

The secret is really communicating -- and not in a charged atmosphere. These important discussions have to take place out of the bedroom and with no "stimulants" involved. We're talk A LOT over the years, especially after I found out about her affair in Montreal. And I will say that I was really, really hurt that she didn't tell me for so long and that it only came out when she stumbled one night. For me it never really was about what happened between her and Marc. That actually worked out quite well for us in the long run since I got off on the fact she'd had a lover, and she came back to our bed a completely changed woman as far as sex went.

What we went through was all about her deceiving me. I understood quickly why she'd done it, but that didn't make the hurt much better. She told me that night she would never lie to me again, and she's been as good as her word ever since. That's why this all is working.

Rob

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 am

Update:

Paul's flight gets in around 1:00 pm on the 2nd. Jennifer is going to pick him up at the airport and take him to his hotel (downtown in the nearby city). They're going to spend the afternoon and evening together. She's telling the kids that she's going to be visiting a cello-playing friend for the day. I suppose they will be playing duets of a sort.

This morning, I also caught Jenn masturbating furiously to her video with Paul when I had to drop back home to pick up a work file I'd forgotten. After she'd finished, I made my presence known and she was cutely embarrassed. I asked what she was thinking about when she came and Jenn answered, "How good his cock feels inside me when he cums. Paul swells a lot!"

So much for playing it cool and keeping a calm and reasoned approach...

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:37 am

Well, I am certainly looking forward to the July Report! Great story, please continue. :up:
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

jfairchild
Prepubescent

Unread post by jfairchild » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:13 am

Just caught up with the entire thread -- amazing! Would really like to see the video that sparked things...

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 am

jfairchild wrote:Just caught up with the entire thread -- amazing! Would really like to see the video that sparked things...
Link sent via PM.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 am

I would love to see the video as well.

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 pm

I would also enjoy watching the video
Great story, we are both enjoying

viking53