Completely blown away

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CrazyHorse
Player

Re: Completely blown away

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 am

Cool text! Sounds like a good time for all!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon May 26, 2014 10:33 am

A brief update...

Oh. My. God.

We just finished our first session. Jennifer is whacked because of how little sleep she got last night. She's now upstairs napping. I got the greatest handjob of all times (something we both love as she told me a condensed version of what happened yesterday. Suffice it to say, Paul got sent home VERY well-fucked. I did get my turn between her legs, but it was completely for me and quick. She's that tired. One of our kids is out this evening and we're certainly going to encourage the other to hang with friends or something.

More later...

Rob
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

CrazyHorse
Player

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Pics would be good too!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon May 26, 2014 1:57 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Pics would be good too!
Really sorry but that ain't gonna happen. Rule number one for her, sad to say.
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Wonderful weekend you two had/are having!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Well told story of a very sexyhot encounter. Thanks for the first rate contribution.
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Mon May 26, 2014 3:27 pm

I hope you can see why I love this witch of a woman so dearly! :twisted:
Yep, sure can. Wow. :up:

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue May 27, 2014 3:42 am

I'm trying to talk her into writing it up herself. I'd love to get her on this site, but I don't know if that will happen. She was not very happy that I posted about her Sunday adventure, even though I have taken pains along the way to "blur" things that might identify her. Jennifer is a very private person. If you were to meet her, you would probably never guess about this other side to her personality. Last evening she did read this thread and didn't seem as pissed off afterwards. But at the outset, I should have told her what I was doing. She's right about that. It's just that I was on this roller coaster and didn't have anyone else I could talk to. Thanks to the community here for listening and commenting. I was having a very hard time staying calm and that's unlike me.

More very soon. Jenn had a most excellent time with Paul. And then there's some editing to be done on her story.

As for future trysts, she feels that it was fun, but she doesn't want to make a regular practice out of it at this point. She might see Paul again, she might not. She is of the mind that "whatever happens, happens".

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Tue May 27, 2014 5:01 am

Please tell Jenn that she is a gifted writer, and that a sizable community here would be very much appreciative of her sharing her experiences, feelings and perspective. You are no slouch, either, Righteous.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue May 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh. My. God.

We got rid of the kids after school, handing them off to my parents who haven’t seen them in nearly a month. Jenn and I definitely needed some quality time alone with no prying ears or risk of interruption. We told everyone we were going on a hike and picnic and would be gone all day. They weren’t too pleased at work, but things are slow at the moment and I have everything under control. (I shouldn’t have said that. Every time I do, some explodes in my face!)

I did have to go in for a few hours in the morning that dragged on to nearly 2:00 p.m. Jenn, now fully rested and recovered from her “ordeal” (ha!) told me she had something very special. If you asked me to put down some money, I would have bet she would tie me spread-eagle on the bed and have her slow way with me while telling me all the juicy details of her experience with Paul.

Turns out, I was very, very wrong, and it was the most awesome gift she’s ever given me.

She greeted me in one of my shirts (only two buttons in the middle were fastened) and nothing else. That’s a big turn-on for me for some reason. Her hair was done up in a pony tail and she’d painted her finger and toenails a bright red I particularly like.

We sat down with glasses of her favorite white wine (pinot grigio). We made small talk for several minutes as if nothing were going on, and truth be told, I was getting a little frustrated. Although not as bad as when they were younger, having two kids underfoot seemingly ever time we wanted to get frisky, I was eager to get going with it.

Finally I said, “Are you going to give me the juicy details about Paul or not?”

Jenn leaned over and kissed me lustily enough to make my toes curl (if I hadn’t been wearing shoes). After a few minutes of that, she grabbed my cock. Oddly, the last two buttons holding the shirt together had mysteriously come undone. The sight of her slender naked body appearing and disappearing every time she moved had me hard as a rock.

“Why don’t you get more comfortable?” she said into my ear than licked it. That is a huge turn-on for both of us.

I don’t think I’ve ever removed my clothes faster. Jenn watched from the sofa, sipping her wine with a slightly amused expression on her face. She was pushing all my buttons.

“Sit down next to me, Robert dear.” She patted the sofa.

What the heck was going on?

We made out some more. Every time I’d reach out to touch her, she’d move my hands away.

“This afternoon is all about you, dear husband. I want you to know how much I appreciate and love you. You’re all any woman could ask for and I am so lucky to have someone as wonderful as you.”

We kissed some more and her wonderful hand caressed my cock slowly and luxuriously.

Again she breathed into my ear, “What have you wanted more than anything else in the world?”

My heart began pounding. “To watch someone making love to you.” I could barely get it out.

Jenn reached behind one of the sofa pillows and pulled out her iPad. “This is just for you, dear husband. Watch it and then come and join me in the bedroom.”

She handed it to me and padded out of the room. I just watched dry-mouthed.

My hands were shaking as I brought an image up on the darkened screen. It showed the corner of a bed and not much else. I turned up the sound.

Soon, a naked Jenn appeared on the screen. I could only see her from about her breasts to her knees. She stopped by the bed and raised he left leg onto it.

I could barely breathe. For months I’ve been infatuated with a film clip and it appeared Jenn was going to act it out for me. I’d shown it to her once and she’d sort of shrugged and appeared disappointingly non-committal. Obviously, she’d looked for the link on my computer.

Paul came into view, or at least his cock did. I think she downplayed his male attributes a bit. He was nicely thick (as am I) but his cock was definitely over 8 inches and his pubic region was shaved, making it look even larger.

Stopping just short of her, I could hear him ask Jenn something and she told him, “Rub it against me.”

Just like in the clip, Paul held his cock and rubbed it along Jenn’s furrow. Freshly shaved, I could clearly see she was very wet, and he was obviously quite hard. Her outer labia were a deep pink, so I knew she was very turned on.

“Put it in me now.”

I watched as Paul’s erection slipped into her smoothly.

His hands were on her ass. Jenn’s left hand came back and she put it on his. “Now slowly.”

“Yes. I’m very excited.”

They proceeded to screw for about two minutes. She was making soft moans every time he pushed all the way in and he kept moaning, “Oh my God,” over and over.

Finally I heard the words I’d been aching to hear. “I’m going to cum, Jenn.”

“Do it in me, Paul, but the way I asked you.”

It took about another 10 or 20 seconds for it to happen. His balls had turned pink. He thrust in hard and pulled back about halfway. He let out a loud moan and I could clearly see his cock swell and begin pulsing rhythmically as he emptied himself inside my wife. Certainly able to feel it too, Jenn moaned loudly also.

He must have pulsed about 8 or 9 times before he pushed all the way inside her again, then pulled out partway. A blob of semen oozed out and dropped to the floor.

She put her hand on his and squeezed. “Thank you for doing that.”

Still impressively hard he pulled out and a flood of semen followed. Jenn stood up, walked to the iPad and the screen went dark.

Believe me, I have NEVER been this turned on. I felt as if my brain had been turned inside out. When I got to the bedroom, Jenn was lying on the bed, a smirk on her face.

“Did you like that?”

I could only nod.

“Come here.”

I walked to the bed. She got up on one elbow and prepared to take me into her mouth.
She’d barely gotten me past her lips when I just erupted. If she was disappointed, Jenn didn’t say anything. I just kept saying over and over, “Thank you.”

We talked and stroked each other for several minutes before I started getting hard again (usually these days it take me about an hour to reload). After that we made love slowly and completely. We’re going to have a bit of dinner and then make love again before the kids get home.

I now know most of what happened with Paul, but I’m really pushing for her to write it. At least I got a “We’ll see.” That’s better than last night when she was pretty pissed off at me for writing out my account of her weekend tryst.

And before anyone asks, she told me she’d cut off my balls if I showed the clip to anyone, and being a redhead, I believe she just might do it. If you want to see the clip I found on the internet, I can post the link. Is that allowed on these threads or anywhere else on this site? Obviously, it's not a clip I own (but I'm dying to know who made it).

I haven’t bothered proofreading this. I wanted to get it up right away. Please excuse errors, but this is too hot to sit on. Got to run. I have a Hotwife who needs servicing!

Do I have the best wife ever?

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue May 27, 2014 8:00 pm

My head is spinning. Before I sign off for the night, I want to say that today we had the most intense sex we've ever enjoyed.

That has also led to the most frank, far-reaching conversation. I think I might be beginning to see where Jennifer is coming from and where she may be headed, or should I say we might be headed.

I keep looking at her video (and we've watched it together several times) and I just can't wrap my head around what I'm seeing. Both of us are wired and I think there's going to be more talk (and possibly loving) before we can drift off to sleep.

She's currently on the board anonymously, looking at posts I've flagged for her. I'm hoping to convince her to sign up as a verified hotwife -- because that's what she is. Keep your fingers crossed!

I'm also trying to convince her to let me post some images. She standing fast (so far) on her video with Paul. Since she talks on it and the fidelity is good, she's worried someone might identify her voice. I should also say she's flattered by some of the comments people have made about her writing -- embarrassed almost. As for my post above, she said, "Why didn't you show it to me first? I could have helped make it better. Perhaps I should get her to tell you in her own words what happened.

I hope I can sleep tonight. It has been an incredibly intense three days!

Rob

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Images can be cleansed of identifying marks, and features... So, sharing her beauty with us, need not compromise her privacy. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Congratulations on having such a wonderful wife. And to you for being such a loving, giving husband.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mrfoof45
Trainable

Unread post by mrfoof45 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:47 am

That is a hot story my friend!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed May 28, 2014 7:14 am

After yesterday’s events and far too little sleep, I’m a complete wreck this morning. Compounding it is that I have to be at work today. All told, though, I’m more than happy to put up with monumental tiredness in exchange for the amazing gift I received yesterday.

Jenn and I talked a lot last night after I “ran out of gas”. Even though she is a pretty volatile person at times, she does have this calm and focused center that she can call on. She reined me in, saying that she recognized the sexual high I was on because of the events of the past weekend.

“I was just like that with Marc. I mean I went absolutely bonkers with what I was doing, so much so, I lost all perspective, rationalized everything that might be harmful, and when the high eventually faded, I was left with a lot of problems.”

That was sort of sobering. After a few minutes thought, I had to agree. “What are you trying to say?”

“Only that we need to keep some perspective. I don’t think we want to turn our lives upside down over what I did. Things are complicated enough.”

Again, I had to agree.

Then Jennifer filled me in on exactly what had transpired in the past month or so. I’d made it clear how incredibly hot that video I’d found had made me. Editing and expanding her “Marc Chronicles” had certainly gotten her hot and bothered several times, but the two things together got her thinking. She knows she’s free to sample others as long as I know about it, and for the first time in a long time, she was getting that itch. She is dead set at this point about having there watching her (“Way too weird.”) but knew how much it would mean to me. She hatched a plan to make me a short video duplicate of the one that turned me on so much, but with her in the starring role. The thought of that really turned her on. The only problem was with who? With her 5-day trip out of town, she decided to see what might transpire. (There is no one in our circle of friends who would be a possibility.)

The whole idea was on a wing and a prayer because she might not meet anyone, but she would be in a hotel in a big city. Maybe something would work out. Then she met Paul. There was an instant connection between them, but it had to be handled just right. Was he a “nice guy” and could he be trusted to keep a secret? Most importantly, would he be up for what she had in mind?

A long-time acquaintance of Jenn’s was also on the session along with her husband. They are pretty close to Paul. That’s how Jenn heard about the break-up of his relationship. Being frank, Meri said the girlfriend was reasonably nice, however she was a real prude and very generous with her views.

“We both feel she just wasn’t right for Paul,” Meri said, “but how do you tell someone that? Anyway, it’s over, but Paul is pretty depressed.”

Jenn grilled her friend about him without making it seem like she was, and things were looking good. Time to move in closer to her target.

“Paul is just a nice guy. He should have girls hanging off him. He’s not devastatingly handsome but he does present himself well. But there is definitely an air of defeat around him,” she told me.

Jenn began talking to him, flirting a bit but not obviously (too many prying eyes). They had a meal together after the second recording session. She led the conversation into sex and ramped up the flirting a bit. Paul was definitely interested. (Who wouldn’t be with this gorgeous redhead coming on to him?)

With no session until the next afternoon, she suggested they run together in the morning. She wore her tightest and skimpiest running shorts and bra. Let me tell you, dressed like that, her hair in a ponytail sticking out through a baseball cap, Jenn is a complete knockout.

“He dropped behind me a number of times, and I know what he was staring at!”

(He was also wearing tight shorts, and Jenn thought his package looked “promising”.)

Returning to her hotel, she kissed him lightly on the lips before getting on the elevator.

“Thanks so much for that. I’d like to do it again, Paul.”

He was definitely hooked and asked if she’d have dinner with him. This was Friday. Naturally, she said yes.

Thinking that she might have to resort to a bar pick-up to carry out her plan, Jenn had packed a tight black dress and some heels. She wore that, and when Paul picked her up, his eyes just about bugged out.

She didn’t want to eat in the hotel because two other musicians were staying there, so she got Paul to take her to his favorite Italian restaurant. It was there that she turned up the flirting. He asked her if she wanted to come back to his place. She accepted.

“This is the one place I fibbed to you, Robby,” Jenn told me last night. “I needed to check Paul out. He had me that night.”

Despite the fact that he was pretty quick (as she’d already informed me), the game was definitely on!

She didn’t want to stay out late because the next day’s session was early, and she needed to be in her room for our nightly call.

“When I told Paul about what I had in mind, he was a bit freaked out. He’s rather naive and inexperienced, but we talked it through. It may have helped that I was sitting on him at the time, sliding my pussy back and forth along the underside of his erection.”

(This is getting pretty long-winded and I have got to get down to work, so I’m going to sum up rather than give you the details. I still have hopes Jennifer will chronicle this for you.)

On Sunday, when the last of the sessions finished, Jenn and Paul hightailed back to the hotel. They used a couple of desk lamps to get the lighting right and Jenn shaved Paul’s genitals so he’d look like the guy in my video (“Which was a lot of fun!”). They did a few dry runs to get themselves positioned just right, but Paul was pretty “excited” by this point. Jenn wanted him to be “fully loaded but not primed to shoot immediately”, so they took a break and went out to dinner. (This is also why they didn’t make the video on Saturday. She wanted to give him a day to “reload”.)

“I also showed him your video so he’d know exactly what to do. He liked it as much as you do.”

After dinner they hightailed it back to the hotel, and with everything tested and ready to go, they got it in one take. After that, Jenn rewarded Paul with some proper loving. If you read the earlier part of this thread, you know how that went.

And now you know the rest of the story...

mahlersymphony
Virgin

Unread post by mahlersymphony » Wed May 28, 2014 7:47 am

What an erotic tale. That you are a very lucky husband. I do hope Jenn becomes more involved here. Hers is a talent for writing that should not go untapped and unappreciated.

bikinilovers
Virgin

Unread post by bikinilovers » Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 am

Righteous wrote:After yesterday’s events and far too little sleep, I’m a complete wreck this morning. Compounding it is that I have to be at work today. All told, though, I’m more than happy to put up with monumental tiredness in exchange for the amazing gift I received yesterday.

Jenn and I talked a lot last night after I “ran out of gas”. Even though she is a pretty volatile person at times, she does have this calm and focused center that she can call on. She reined me in, saying that she recognized the sexual high I was on because of the events of the past weekend.

“I was just like that with Marc. I mean I went absolutely bonkers with what I was doing, so much so, I lost all perspective, rationalized everything that might be harmful, and when the high eventually faded, I was left with a lot of problems.”

That was sort of sobering. After a few minutes thought, I had to agree. “What are you trying to say?”

“Only that we need to keep some perspective. I don’t think we want to turn our lives upside down over what I did. Things are complicated enough.”

Again, I had to agree.

Then Jennifer filled me in on exactly what had transpired in the past month or so. I’d made it clear how incredibly hot that video I’d found had made me. Editing and expanding her “Marc Chronicles” had certainly gotten her hot and bothered several times, but the two things together got her thinking. She knows she’s free to sample others as long as I know about it, and for the first time in a long time, she was getting that itch. She is dead set at this point about having there watching her (“Way too weird.”) but knew how much it would mean to me. She hatched a plan to make me a short video duplicate of the one that turned me on so much, but with her in the starring role. The thought of that really turned her on. The only problem was with who? With her 5-day trip out of town, she decided to see what might transpire. (There is no one in our circle of friends who would be a possibility.)

The whole idea was on a wing and a prayer because she might not meet anyone, but she would be in a hotel in a big city. Maybe something would work out. Then she met Paul. There was an instant connection between them, but it had to be handled just right. Was he a “nice guy” and could he be trusted to keep a secret? Most importantly, would he be up for what she had in mind?

A long-time acquaintance of Jenn’s was also on the session along with her husband. They are pretty close to Paul. That’s how Jenn heard about the break-up of his relationship. Being frank, Meri said the girlfriend was reasonably nice, however she was a real prude and very generous with her views.

“We both feel she just wasn’t right for Paul,” Meri said, “but how do you tell someone that? Anyway, it’s over, but Paul is pretty depressed.”

Jenn grilled her friend about him without making it seem like she was, and things were looking good. Time to move in closer to her target.

“Paul is just a nice guy. He should have girls hanging off him. He’s not devastatingly handsome but he does present himself well. But there is definitely an air of defeat around him,” she told me.

Jenn began talking to him, flirting a bit but not obviously (too many prying eyes). They had a meal together after the second recording session. She led the conversation into sex and ramped up the flirting a bit. Paul was definitely interested. (Who wouldn’t be with this gorgeous redhead coming on to him?)

With no session until the next afternoon, she suggested they run together in the morning. She wore her tightest and skimpiest running shorts and bra. Let me tell you, dressed like that, her hair in a ponytail sticking out through a baseball cap, Jenn is a complete knockout.

“He dropped behind me a number of times, and I know what he was staring at!”

(He was also wearing tight shorts, and Jenn thought his package looked “promising”.)

Returning to her hotel, she kissed him lightly on the lips before getting on the elevator.

“Thanks so much for that. I’d like to do it again, Paul.”

He was definitely hooked and asked if she’d have dinner with him. This was Friday. Naturally, she said yes.

Thinking that she might have to resort to a bar pick-up to carry out her plan, Jenn had packed a tight black dress and some heels. She wore that, and when Paul picked her up, his eyes just about bugged out.

She didn’t want to eat in the hotel because two other musicians were staying there, so she got Paul to take her to his favorite Italian restaurant. It was there that she turned up the flirting. He asked her if she wanted to come back to his place. She accepted.

“This is the one place I fibbed to you, Robby,” Jenn told me last night. “I needed to check Paul out. He had me that night.”

Despite the fact that he was pretty quick (as she’d already informed me), the game was definitely on!

She didn’t want to stay out late because the next day’s session was early, and she needed to be in her room for our nightly call.

“When I told Paul about what I had in mind, he was a bit freaked out. He’s rather naive and inexperienced, but we talked it through. It may have helped that I was sitting on him at the time, sliding my pussy back and forth along the underside of his erection.”

(This is getting pretty long-winded and I have got to get down to work, so I’m going to sum up rather than give you the details. I still have hopes Jennifer will chronicle this for you.)

On Sunday, when the last of the sessions finished, Jenn and Paul hightailed back to the hotel. They used a couple of desk lamps to get the lighting right and Jenn shaved Paul’s genitals so he’d look like the guy in my video (“Which was a lot of fun!”). They did a few dry runs to get themselves positioned just right, but Paul was pretty “excited” by this point. Jenn wanted him to be “fully loaded but not primed to shoot immediately”, so they took a break and went out to dinner. (This is also why they didn’t make the video on Saturday. She wanted to give him a day to “reload”.)

“I also showed him your video so he’d know exactly what to do. He liked it as much as you do.”

After dinner they hightailed it back to the hotel, and with everything tested and ready to go, they got it in one take. After that, Jenn rewarded Paul with some proper loving. If you read the earlier part of this thread, you know how that went.

And now you know the rest of the story...
Wow, such an amazing story! Loved the end when Jennifer told you she had already taken him for a test drive!
Cuckold hub of hotwife & sizeequeen Mrskini69

mustang1336
Prepubescent

Unread post by mustang1336 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:53 pm

She is freaking awesomeeeeeee!!!! I absolutely love your relationship! I'm out!

livedit
Virgin

Unread post by livedit » Wed May 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Very nicely written and well received

satyrsmith
Virgin

Unread post by satyrsmith » Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Righteous, what an adventure! Great updates. Thanks for sharing your story, you lucky man!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu May 29, 2014 1:05 am

Thank you everyone. Right now we're trying to sort all this out in our heads. It's certainly be a roller coaster week!

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:46 am

Exciting story, looking forward to reading more.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu May 29, 2014 1:52 pm

As you might expect, Jennifer and I have been talking almost non-stop since she got home — when the situation allows. (Parents, you know what I mean.)

She’s brought us to a good place. Like so many others’ accounts of the aftermath of their wives sharing their charms (and also from women who’ve discovered this aspect of themselves), I went a little nuts the past few days. I mean, I was that turned on — not only by what happened with Paul, but even more by Jenn’s gift to me.

During our lovemaking session immediately after I first viewed her video, I was in a complete frenzy, as many of you will understand only too well. Jenn had to actually grab my hips to keep me from pounding her skull into the headboard.

“Take a deep breath, Tiger. I’m glad you enjoyed the video so much, but don’t break me!”

That got me focused again and we both had a good laugh.

She took charge, slowed everything down, and we made love (her riding me after driving me frantic by sliding her channel along my cock trapped between us) while we talked. By the time she slipped me inside her, I felt more in control and lasted much longer than the 8 seconds I would have lasted earlier.

Here are some snippets from our discussions (as best as I can remember them, so you’ll have to put up with me putting some words in Jenn’s mouth here and there):

Me: So tell me about his cock. Did you like it a lot?

Her: His length was very interesting. I could feel him hit my cervix, and when he was thrusting hard, it hurt a bit. We could do some positions where you’re not able to get in far enough, but he could. That was nice. When I first felt him up through his pants, I was thinking he might be really fat. He was about as thick as you. I was hoping to experience what a fat and long cock would feel like.

Me: So you'd like to try a horse cock?

Her: (smiling) Maybe...

Me: So would you do Paul again?

Her: (shrugs) Maybe. He's a nice guy and he could be a great fuck if he’d take things slower and read me better. But I think he’d become a bit of a puppy dog, you know, hanging off me too much. I’ve already had 5 texts from him telling me how amazing our time together was. I’m just waiting for him to say that he’s coming out this way anyway and could we get together.

Me: And would you?

Her: The jury is still out.

Later we were discussing if she was interested in finding other man to enjoy.

Her: I sort of look on this as a one-off. Paul served a definite purpose.

Me: You have no urge to look for someone closer to home?

Her: Not really. Paul was fun. I enjoyed him. Sex with him was fresh and new. I liked that. Let’s just say if something were to come along, I might well take advantage of it, but actively looking? No. If it happens it happens. Are you disappointed?

Me: No. But just once I’d love to be there to watch another man slide his cock into you, watch him thrust and make you get off big-time.

Her: That’s why I made the video for you.

Me: And I can’t tell you how wonderful that was, but didn’t you enjoy doing it?

Her: I’d be lying if I said no. You can certainly tell from the state of my genitals (that fantastic red blush and her very swollen labia) that I was really turned on, but a big part of that came from knowing how much it would turn you on. Having you in the same room, sitting there watching, that would feel, I don’t know, awkward. I enjoy being able to get lost in the moment. After we finished shooting, then I felt like I could relax and enjoy my time with Paul. It was sort of like getting you out of the room so Paul and I would feel comfortable. I wish I didn’t feel this way, but I do. I hope you understand. (then she gave my cock a tweak) Believe me, if I ever do feel in need of an audience, you’ll be the first to get a ticket.

Now that she’s cruised around this site a bit, I asked if she’d consider becoming a verified hotwife.

Her: I really don’t consider myself somebody like that. I’m a wife who might be open to offers occasionally. And as for talking to other people about this sort of stuff, that makes me far too uncomfortable. I had to really struggle at first not to be uncomfortable talking to you about it.

Me: So where do we go from here?

Her: Let’s enjoy these new memories. Maybe I’ll write this one up for you (Yea!). I’ll bet you’d like that. If I see someone I’ve just got to take to bed, I’ll have my people call your people. Okay?

Jenn is almost ready to hand over Chapter 9 of her Marc chronicles, so that’s good news. I’ll post it ASAP.

Rob

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat May 31, 2014 10:58 am

We didn't get a chance to make love last night (kids) but both of us were very hot. I was hot because I found Jenn's laptop on the bed when I got home from picking our daughter up. She was down talking to Courtney about the party. What had she been doing? Watching her video of Paul and her. Instant hard-on for me. Jenn was hot before that and confessed it was due to the final read-through of her ninth chapter (and again she'd added a bunch of detail now knowing that I'm not an insecure little twit).

Courtney required some TLC because a guy she's interested in and whom she thought was interested in her is now going steady with another member of their group. The waterworks was in full spate. By the time Court was calmed down, we were far too tired to fool around.

This morning I was up early to run and take our daughter to her Saturday job and our son to a friend's house and I wanted to get my run in and a little work in our basement gym. I knew I wouldn't get around to it otherwise. Jenn was out for her run when I got home.

She looked very fetching when she got home. Tight running shorts a matching sports bra, her hair in a ponytail sticking through the back of her favorite baseball cap. I swear she could pass for 15 years younger — if not more. She was a sweaty mess and headed straight for the shower. I was working on something in my home office (also checking in here after posting last night) when Jenn walked in, fresh from her shower. I swung my chair around. She was naked except for sandals. You know, the simple ones with a few pieces of thin leather to hold the foot in. She knows how sexy I think that is: a beautiful, slender redhead with nothing on but sandals. I also noticed she'd touch up the shaving job but looks as if she's going going back to her little red tuft just on her mons (that will take some time). Her shoulder length hair was still wet.

"Hi, lover boy. Are you busy? I have a little time to squeeze you in..."

The kids won't be home for several hours and Courtney may be going from work directly to her best friend's house for a good cry.

Things are looking up!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:57 am

Righteous wrote:We didn't get a chance to make love last night (kids) but both of us were very hot. I was hot because I found Jenn's laptop on the bed when I got home from picking our daughter up. She was down talking to Courtney about the party. What had she been doing? Watching her video of Paul and her. Instant hard-on for me. Jenn was hot before that and confessed it was due to the final read-through of her ninth chapter (and again she'd added a bunch of detail now knowing that I'm not an insecure little twit).

Courtney required some TLC because a guy she's interested in and whom she thought was interested in her is now going steady with another member of their group. The waterworks was in full spate. By the time Court was calmed down, we were far too tired to fool around.

This morning I was up early to run and take our daughter to her Saturday job and our son to a friend's house and I wanted to get my run in and a little work in our basement gym. I knew I wouldn't get around to it otherwise. Jenn was out for her run when I got home.

She looked very fetching when she got home. Tight running shorts a matching sports bra, her hair in a ponytail sticking through the back of her favorite baseball cap. I swear she could pass for 15 years younger — if not more. She was a sweaty mess and headed straight for the shower. I was working on something in my home office (also checking in here after posting last night) when Jenn walked in, fresh from her shower. I swung my chair around. She was naked except for sandals. You know, the simple ones with a few pieces of thin leather to hold the foot in. She knows how sexy I think that is: a beautiful, slender redhead with nothing on but sandals. I also noticed she'd touch up the shaving job but looks as if she's going going back to her little red tuft just on her mons (that will take some time). Her shoulder length hair was still wet.

"Hi, lover boy. Are you busy? I have a little time to squeeze you in..."

The kids won't be home for several hours and Courtney may be going from work directly to her best friend's house for a good cry.

Things are looking up!
Righteous,

This, and your other thread in the Library section, are quite exceptional. I have been really busy for the past couple of weeks so I have put off reading these until I had time as I thought they would be special from the first glimpse. This weekend was the first opportunity to read them both and they were far better and exceptional than I had anticipated. Both you and Jenn have an incredible talent to write what you feel and have experienced. In addition, you have a relationship that is outstanding and so enviable. It really comes across so clearly in what you both write. Wish I could get to know you both better, also for the music.