How my wife ended up fucking my best friend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Funlover1983
Prepubescent

How my wife ended up fucking my best friend

Unread post by Funlover1983 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:53 pm

The reality is it started out like most of these situations as a fantasy. We were married young however prior to getting married I had seen my then girlfriend make out and get felt up by a few friends of mine. It was all a bit of teenage fun but it fired my imagination for years to come.

We got married and time rolled on and life was somewhat settled. Alice however had never lost her sex drive and we made love often and enthusiastically. From time to time I did bring the fantasy of her having sex with other men into our lovemaking and over a period of time I noticed an increase in her enjoyment of these fantasies.

The breakthrough however came when taking a long drive with my best friend Tom. We chatted over many things and the topic of Alice came up. Tom eulogised at length over how lucky I was to be married to Alice and what a great girl she was. She was hardly a girl, thirty one, but she was still a looker, Alice stands just over five foot seven with long blond hair bright blue eyes and a curvy 36C figure. As the conversation went on I did end up relaying some stories of our youth and how Alice used to be quite daring flashing, making out, allowing guys to feel her up and dishing out hand jobs. I do also admit to maybe embellishing a few of the facts to create a slightly racier story but he was hooked.

From there the conversation went to why I let her do this and my admission to how it turned me on. Tom was now hooked on the subject wanting to know if we had done anything like this recently, would we do it again and how much he fancied Alice. In the end I agreed with him that if we ever decided to go down the swinging or sharing path that he would get a chance to take part.
Later that evening was when the aforementioned breakthrough came. I just happened to say to Alice that I had learned that day just how much Tom fancied her. Her response was a dead giveaway. She stopped what she was doing and immediately started interrogating me as to what I meant, what had happened, what had been said. I then admitted to Alice that I had told Tom some of the things we got up to as kids but where I had embellished the facts for Tom I stripped the details bare for Alice pretending I had not really given much away apart from how she was a rather horny young woman.

That night we fucked frantically and I pushed things further by bringing Tom into it.

“I bet you wish that was Toms cock you were sucking”

“I bet you would love to be fucking Tom right now”

“Do you think Toms cock would make you squeal?”

And so the bating went on until she had a major orgasm all over my cock. Still hot she then sucked me dry whilst fondling my balls and I shot a big load into her mouth.

Over the next few weeks I pushed the subject every chance I got and the couple of times Tom came round I noticed a certain frisson of sexual tension building between them. I knew that all I had to do now was create an opportunity for them to be on their own in the right mood and it was bound to happen. In the end this ended up being rather easier than I expected.

Tom had come round one Sunday afternoon to watch the Grand Prix. The weather was quite hot so Alice was wearing a short denim skirt and her bikini, nothing else. Tom made a few comments about how hot Alice was looking, which it was obvious she appreciated and I cracked open the bottles of cider as we all settled back to watch the race. This was when the phone rang and my boss in desperate tones asked me to meet him at the workshop as there had been a break in. I informed Tom and Alice I would need to go and help the boss, Tom offered to come with me but I asked him to stay and keep Alice company.

That was it. I came back two hours later to find Tom in just his boxer shorts and Alice returning from the kitchen with some more cider completely naked. I could see her bikini and skirt on the chair in the corner.

“Oops” she said “I thought you might call on your way home.”

“It looks like someone has been having fun.” I replied.

“You could say that” they both replied.

I then got them to tell me the full details.

Once I left they had a couple more drinks and Tom told Alice how sexy she looked and how much he fancied her. Alice said she was aware as I had told him. They then recounted to each other the conversations I had held with both of them and realised what I was up to. Tom questioned Alice about our younger days and she recounted some of the stories from her point of view and he told her she was making him really horny. Alice knew what I wanted and at this point it was exactly what she wanted too so she decided to make the move on Tom.

Alice stood up and slowly unzipped and peeled off her skirt. Tom stood up came over to her and they started to Kiss. Their tongues met intertwined and their kisses became more passionate. Tom’s hand cupped Alice’s tit as their passion grew.

“I want you to fuck me” Alice said to Tom as she reached behind and untied her bikini top.

“What about Alex” asked Tom as he fondled her naked tits.

“He wants you to fuck me too”

Tom was now sucking on Alice’s nipples while his hand went inside her bikini bottoms and found its way to her clit. Sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit was making Alice groan with pleasure and writhe against Tom’s hand. Tom slipped a finger round into Alice’s wet hole and began to finger fuck her. Alice’s legs began to buckle so Tom led her to the couch. Alice stood by the couch and took her bottoms off.

“Come on boy, it’s not fair for me to be the only naked one” and within second Tom was stripping off himself.
Alice sat on the sofa and took Toms cock in her hand. It was already hard and she stroked his cock before bending to take it into her mouth and beginning to suck him. Tom groaned with pleasure as Alice sucked his cock and played with his balls. Her mouth bobbed sensuously up and down on his cock taking half of it into her mouth each time she went down, met with an audible mark of approval from Tom.

Tom pulled Alice up off his cock as he did not want to cum just yet. He laid her back on the couch and opened her legs. He spent a second soaking in the pleasurable view of my wife’s sex opened and ready he for him. He then bent and began to lick her pussy the tip of his tongue toying with her clit while his finger once again delved into her pussy. Alice writhed with pleasure at the attention Tom paid to the clit and pussy and Tom was soon finger fucking her hard with two fingers’ and her pussy was dripping with juice.

“Fuck me now please” Alice begged.

Tom took his dick in hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, hesitating a moment before slowly inserting it inside her. Alice moaned as Tom’s cock penetrated her and moaned more as he began to increase the tempo driving in and out of her wet pussy. Alice was forcing her hips up to meet his thrusts desperate to have him pound her hard. The sexual tension that had been building within them was now finding its release and as Tom drove into her he bent forward and took a nipple in his mouth pulling it hard between his teeth. This drove Alice wild and she thrashed beneath him as he fucked her.

“I want you to cum in my mouth” Alice gasped. Tom pulled out of her pussy and put his cock dripping with pussy juice into her mouth and began to fuck her face before pumping his hot cum into her mouth. Alice fondled Tom’s balls as he stroked his cock and emptied it into her mouth. They collapsed with post fuck exhaustion and spent a long time touching and stroking each other and talking about what to tell me.

Before I got back they fucked again ending up with Tom fucking her doggy style over the coffee table and emptying his second load deep into her pussy. Tom had put his boxers on before I came back as he was unsure how I would feel if he was naked. Alice was expecting me to call so she could decide whether to get dressed or not. As I didn’t call I took that decision from her.

It was an amazing experience having the two of them recount what had gone on with my wife naked and my best made getting an obvious erection in talking about it. After they had told me the story I had a rock hard cock and needed some relief, Alice had a warm willing mouth and Tom found his way to her pussy for the third time.

CrazyHorse
Player

Re: How my wife ended up fucking my best friend

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:34 pm

That was a great story! Well done and congrats!

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Indeed, did he become a regular visitor to her pussy?

Funlover1983
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funlover1983 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:48 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:That was a great story! Well done and congrats!
Thank you the encouragement is most welcome

Funlover1983
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funlover1983 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:49 pm

pwsub wrote:Indeed, did he become a regular visitor to her pussy?
He did and I have more stories to share

CrazyHorse
Player

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:13 am

Funlover1983 wrote:
pwsub wrote:Indeed, did he become a regular visitor to her pussy?
He did and I have more stories to share

We're looking forward to hearing or reading those!