A Stranger Fathering My Children

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
makesmehappy
Prepubescent

A Stranger Fathering My Children

Unread post by makesmehappy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:07 am

We were living in Europe at the time when we were attempting to have children. After trying for a while and not succeeding, my wife, who was desperate to get pregnant, got us both to see a fertility doctor. It turned out that my sperm count was really low and that the chances of me fathering a child were extremely unlikely, so we started fertility treatment. This did not get her pregnant and was costing us a fortune. We considered sperm donors, but by then, we did not have the financial means to do so. My wife was in her late twenties, very attractive with a fantastic figure, great ass and D sized cup. She also exercised periodically, so she looked amazing and very sexy. Now, at almost 50 years old, she still looks amazing and has an extraordinary figure, people always pay her compliments and I notice men staring at her.

One day my wife confided in me that she really wanted to get pregnant and that she had considered having an affair, but had decided that we had to discuss it first and both of us reach a decision together. It surprised me a lot that as soon as she mentioned it, it got me incredibly aroused. I could not take the image of my wife with another man out of my mind. This was definitely not the feeling that I was expecting! I love my wife a lot and I had never thought of her with another man. However, now that I had the image in my mind, the prospect made me get really excited. We talked about it for a while and the idea grew. As we were living in a Mediterranean country in the days before internet dating was properly established and not knowing what other way for my wife to meet suitable men, we decided to try trendy bars and nightclubs, both of which we had in ample supply where we lived. We decided that she should dress in sexy clothes and hang out in one of these places and see what happened. We did set up a few rules, not many, we wanted any man who would end up with my wife to look healthy and as far as possible, have similar physical characteristics to me, mainly hair color, eyes, height and weight. Also, I would accompany her, but I would blend into the background. She wanted my support and we both wanted to make sure that we had some control over the situation should she not feel comfortable. We both agreed that we should feel no guilt and that it should be a positive experience. And so, with great apprehension and nervousness, we took the plunge.

When the first night arrived, she wore a yellow dress, low cut and short, sexy shoes and panties with no bra. My wife has large and perfectly shaped breasts, so she looked stunning. We went to a large busy trendy bar and she stood on her own amongst a crowd, I sat in a corner. The place had low lighting, so we both blended in. It was not long before a guy came up to my wife, but he did not stay long with her. Eventually, another guy went up to her, he seemed just a little older than her and fitted our requirements. He was very handsome. I got incredibly excited at this stage. They chatted for what seemed ages, they had a drink together and he then put his arm around her waist. My wife did the same with him and now they were arm in arm. Clearly things were moving in the right direction. They sat in a corner and she sat on his lap, his arms around her waist, hers around his neck as they kissed. Me, I was so excited, I could not believe what was going on. After a while they left arm in arm. I did not follow them and went home more aroused than I have ever been in my life. I had to wait until the next day to find out what had happened. My wife did not tell me much, she is pretty reserved, but she did look happy. Of course I wanted to know every little detail, but the fact that I did not also got me extremely excited. We had the most fantastic sex that day. I was so proud and felt overwhelming love for her.

We did this a few times, making sure that the timing was the best for her. Finding men that she liked proved to be pretty easy. She did eventually get pregnant and we ended up having a total of three children. I absolutely adore our children, the fact that I am not their biological father has never been a problem and in a perverse sort of way I love it.

After this, we moved back to the US. Sadly, with bringing up the children, it was the end of my wife’s affairs. She is an amazing mother to them. However, now that the children are teens, I really would like my wife to find a lover. Being older, probably a long term relationship with someone who is also married. This would make me very happy. The thought of another man being intimate with her is a very strong feeling for me, one that seems to get stronger. Who knows, she may find someone who is in a sexless marriage, a widower or someone who has a disabled wife. The hard bit is bringing up the subject up with my wife and hoping that she is receptive to the idea without thinking that I have lost my mind. It would make me so very happy knowing that she has a lover. She did recently confess in front of friends after a few drinks that a while back she had found one of her work colleagues very attractive. She asked me not to be upset. If only she knew how excited I was after she made that confession!

allengt
Site Admin

Re: A Stranger Fathering My Children

Unread post by allengt » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

beg4ignore
Virgin

Unread post by beg4ignore » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:09 am

This is a fabulous story!! Great!

makesmehappy
Prepubescent

Unread post by makesmehappy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:55 pm

allengt wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Thanks!

Rodolfo
Virgin

Unread post by Rodolfo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Amazing dynamics to your story. Your lack of guilt and her obvious sexual appeal is a good combination. I was surprised that she was not able to talk with you more deeply about her experiences and the birth of your children (bravo for being their father in heart and spirit). It would seem the key is you communicating more about your passions, and fantasies. That could include you validating her attraction to the fellow from work. Build that base of shared imagery and trust.

makesmehappy
Prepubescent

Unread post by makesmehappy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Rodolfo wrote:Amazing dynamics to your story. Your lack of guilt and her obvious sexual appeal is a good combination. I was surprised that she was not able to talk with you more deeply about her experiences and the birth of your children (bravo for being their father in heart and spirit). It would seem the key is you communicating more about your passions, and fantasies. That could include you validating her attraction to the fellow from work. Build that base of shared imagery and trust.

Thanks! I did communicate to her almost immediately after I wrote this post how I felt and as you say in your post I did mention her attraction to the fellow from work. At first she went very quiet and it was several days of quietness towards me. She did eventually come back and say that she was very shocked at first, but after thinking about it and reading on the subject (she researches in depth when she is interested in something) that it was something that she wanted to explore. It is early days and I am not pushing the subject, but it does come up during our lovemaking sessions and I have noticed that she is dressing more sexily and that she is making a lot more eye contact with other men. She now also tells me when she finds a guy attractive. She has a mischievous look about her that I have not seen in years.