Sexy Underwear

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Sexy Underwear

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:05 am

Since my wife and I began practicing a cuckold lifestyle the last 3+ years, I have tried to keep count of how many men she's fucked (currently 5), and how many times she has fucked them (37 all total). She's fucked 5 guys 37 times, in other words. I don't know, but that seems to me to be quite a lot of fucking. It is no exaggeration to say that since we began this cuckolding adventure, my wife has had considerably more sex than when we were just another typical, Midwestern, monogamous, white married couple!

I didn't get a big dick at birth. I'd always known I was slightly "under equipped" in the dick department even in High School! I've got 6 inches, and I have used it to great effect, upon occasion, but I always envied those guys in gym class that walked around the shower with a big chunk of cock meat swinging around between their thighs! I knew I'd never have that, too. (I also was never able to last for very long! I'd start out thinking to myself that I was going to "control" my excitement and not come too fast; and yet, in the heat of the moment, I'd just end up blowing my load way too soon!)

I mention that because that (my 6 inch dick, and the fact that I couldn't last for very long!) was a big part of the reason why I decided to see if my wife would cuckold me! She always said that size didn't matter to her, but how I used it, but I knew that was just her trying to be nice, and supportive of me, her husband.

Once I finally got her to admit that she would have preferred that I had a "slightly bigger cock" (her words), I knew that I was making progress on the cuckold path! A year later, "we" (she) had her first ever extra-marital affair (with me encouraging her all the way along, right up to the very evening she met up with another interested guy!

Anyway---

Soon after that, I began going out shopping for sexy under panties so she could wear them on her growing number of "dates!"

I love browsing around in Victoria Secrets stores, and looking for just the right one. When she goes out, I love knowing that she's wearing the ones I carefully picked out for that very evening! Several of the guys she fucked has actually kept them, as a "trophy", of sorts. I found that tremendously exciting. In fact the guys she's seen the most often, now has 12 of them, and one of the most skimpy of them all he has hanging below the rear vision mirror of his car! I've seen it hanging there! I absolutely LOVE that.

He's the same guy that I have had quite a few of his cream pies! So, we have this interesting quid pro quo thing going on between us! A hundred dollar pair of skimpy, silk under panties from Victoria's Secret, seems a good trade-off to me! It's worth every penny I've forked over.

After my wife had begun fucking different guys, I got the idea to buy her a nice pair of very sexy, and skimpy, under panties for each and every date she had; and except for the first three of four times at the beginning, that's what I now always do!

But! $3300 is getting to be a pile of money! So, I may have to stop buying such expensive items-LOL! I like being generous with my wife's pussy, but, even she admits the outlay is not sustainable for much longer! I'll have to come up with some other way of showing my support for my hotwife. Any suggestions?

Mike W
Trainable

Re: Sexy Underwear

Unread post by Mike W » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm

I buy my wife her undergarments from a company in Australia. Yes, they are expensive but oh, so worth it. Do a google search for wicked weasel
http: //wickedweasel.com/en-us/shop/knickers

cat31
Virgin

Re: Sexy Underwear

Unread post by cat31 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:56 am

My wife's lover of over 30 years lives in another city. They spend a week together each quarter. They shop together for lingerie that she keeps at "their place". Most of which I have never seen. She has also left many of the items she used to wear for down there.