Movie with love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mrbondvn

Movie with love

Unread post by mrbondvn » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:36 am

“What am I supposed to wear?” Michelle, my girlfriend, whispers. “Why don’t you just try this?” Michelle’ holding the dress I’ve just give her. She just look a bit confuse. “It’s too sexy. Look like my breast fully exposed with it”. “Not a big deal. Just let people know how wonderful it is”. She smiles an evil smile and without any hesitation, she puts it on. Go ahead to the restaurant. I’m so eager to see the other men’ cock getting hard on when they saw her. And I wonder how John, my best friend, react when facing her. Just imaging, his hands explore her body, his mouth sucks her nipples, and my head nearly explode. It has to end up in bed, John and Michelle completely naked, kissing passionately. I promise to myself it has to be true and John is only a beginning. She will have a lot of chances to be screwed the many men. And I am willing to witness it all.

“Hi John”
“Hi. Wow. You look so gorgeous”. John totally surprise.
From then, John continuously glances at her breast. His big bunch between his thighs can clearly be seen. After the dinner, we go ahead to the cinema. And I quickly suggest the very hot movie “The Lover”. It rated R. John and Michelle have no reason to refuse it. In fact they love it. I wish the hot scene will make they move a bit faster. I make her set between me and John if he be unable to take this chance; I swear I will not consider him as my close friend anymore. Thank heaven, he did. Those hot scenes turn her on. I notice she press her thighs John’ hand which placed there in purpose, I think. He doesn’t seem to waste his golden opportunity. His hand gently massages her thigh. It got higher and broader. His hand is all over the place. I just pretend focus on the movie, but deep inside I found the reality show right next to me is much more interesting. Accidentally, I catch his gaze, he embarrasses. “Sorry”. He withdraws his evil hand. Michelle confuse too. But she aint say nothing. I take the mobile phone. “There is nothing to sorry. She is so sexy and if you had been able to resist it, no way I can consider you as human. Go ahead. She loves it. Permission granted”. Michelle is very happy when she saw the message on his mobile phone. She gives me a kiss and whispers “Thanks. Honey, you’re so great”. During the movie, I can see that she try her best to keep silent when his hands explore all over her body.

They can’t stop kissing and touching passionately in my car’ backseat all the way home. John is intending to unzip her and screws her right in the car. “Can you wait until home? I really don’t want to miss this”. “OK. Buddy. As you wish”. The door closed, they can’t wait any second more. John takes her right to couch, starting to take her clothes off. His cock jumps out, rock hard. It is as long as mine but bigger. “Hurry. I can’t wait no more. Fill me full with your seed”. Michelle begging him. His cock quickly gets deeper and deeper inside her crunt. She moans, squeezing herself. They make love very hard like wild animals (just like her desire). He pushes fast and strong, she yells for each stroke. “Faster, faster”. I, Michelle’ boyfriend, hold a camera taping the most amazing moment. Definitely, this day is biggest day of my life. He takes his cock out. His sperm is all over her crunt, it’s coming down slowly. And I also feel wet in my underwear, the scene are so extreme, I was unable to control. The orgasm can be reached without any physical contact. We both satisfy. And remember it’s only the beginning

loveslave2007
Prepubescent

Re: Movie with love

Unread post by loveslave2007 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:20 am

dude, I hate to be mean, but where did you go to school? You can't type very well.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Movie with love

Unread post by allengt » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:45 pm

loveslave2007 wrote:dude, I hate to be mean, but where did you go to school? You can't type very well.
Did you happen to read the forum rules? If not you should before you post any more. The rules say if you have nothing constructive to say then say nothing.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules