As Close As It Gets!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

As Close As It Gets!

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 am

Since my wife and I began this cuckolding lifestyle (3 years ago), I have ceased to fuck her myself; but, that, I knew, was more than likely once I let her have the freedom to fuck whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted, and as often as she wanted! So, I have no complaint coming, I know; and I'm not really complaining here!

Here's what happened the other afternoon that came "as close it gets" for me these days to getting my dick inside my wife's pussy---

We took a nap together in the A/C, and we were out a long time. When we woke up I was feeling horny! We cuddled for a while, and kissed, and she let me roam my hands over her tits, and down the crack of her ass, and I noticed her getting wet, and hoping that might mean I might get the rare chance to actually fuck her again--but, that was not to be (sigh).

Instead, she decided to masturbate! She began first with her finger, and then two fingers, and she was really working her clit over good and hard! She had three quick orgasm, one after the other, and then she had me get her favorite dildo out of the bottom dresser draw; which she hadn't used in some time! I bought it for when we were first getting into cuckolding. It was a very realistic looking Afro-America dildo (10 inches long, by about 2.5 inches around, and with big balls at the base of it, along with an ample sized suction cup).

I didn't need to be asked, and I lubed it up really well and handed it to her with a smile.

"Thank you, babe!" She said smiling. "Your being very sweet!"

I stood next to the bed, on her side, and watched in silence as she inserted that big dildo deep into her vagina, and she had me hold on to it as she began fingering her very swollen clitoris.

"MMMMM!" She said almost immediately. "That feels SOOO GOOOD."

I stood there holding the dildo for her like that for quite a while, but then, after she'd had several more orgasms, I used my other hand to stroke my own cock! It had grown nearly fully erect anyway, and she and I both watched one another as we each got ourselves off like this!

As I got close to coming, however, my wife asked if I'd shoot my load onto her tummy; and being that close already, it was easy enough to do!

I kept hold of the dildo as my wife furiously fingered her bright pink clit, while with my other, I was eagerly stroking my cock shaft!

I felt the on-set of orgasm soon after that, and turning to face her, I exploded a massive load of hot cum all across her rounded tummy, and some of it across her pubic bush, too

"MMMMM! Yeah, babe!" My wife was saying, smiling, as I blew off; and, as I did, she, too, had yet another strong orgasm as well!

I have no idea how many orgasm she had that afternoon, but one was more than enough for me!

So, being my wife's cuckold does certainly have certain "advantages!"

jc6morw
Experienced

Re: As Close As It Gets!

Unread post by jc6morw » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 am

Reading your experience got me hard. Its so great when she recognizes your need to insert into a real woman, she's right there naked and wet, but she still prefers the dildo over you. I would love to be in that situation. I can picture myself being envious of the dildo and asking it what the inside of her pussy felt like.
We hold these truths to be self evident that not all men are created equal.