My Journey Into Cuckolding

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
donna_b1969
Prepubescent

My Journey Into Cuckolding

Unread post by donna_b1969 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:43 pm

I am a cuckoldress and I cuckold my husband. My story did begin with my husband wanting me to sleep with other men while he watched but it was much before I realized I was a slut.

I met my husband when I was 19 and got married to him when I was 21.

I lost my virginity to my mom’s boyfriend when I was 15. I seduced him and he was patient and very attentive. We did not stop at once but it continued for 4 months before he broke it off with my mom and moved away.

I still remember the first time I was in a t-shirt with a blossoming chest and no bra and denim shorts and he was a construction worker with a hard body and a harder cock. As a lover he was perfect, slow, attentive and made me cum every time.

I then started dating guys my age and found them lacking and nearly always I was dominating them for personal satisfaction. I dated multiple guys together and used them as satisfaction machines.

By the time I met my husband I had been with 50 to 60 guys and was not ashamed to admit that I loved sex and multiple cocks. I thought I will slow down once I found the right guy.

My husband was really good in bed too and all forms of sex yet my thirst for sex never diminished. It actually increased. Every time I met him after I was with a lover I was cumming much more.

A month into our relationship I was cheating on him with new guys and old boyfriends and enjoying being in a relationship. My husband proposed marriage after 8 months of dating and even then with his ring in my finger I was cheating on him and went on to have a small engagement celebration gangbang with 5 of my old boyfriends.

I had cum all over me and my engagement ring and when I went to clean up I loved the feel of cum all over me and my pussy leaked. I cleaned up and went back to my then fiancé and had sex with him. I loved him and love him today too but I was not able to control my inner slut.

Six months after we got engaged he proposed that we bring another man into bed. I was happy but acted angry and he said it was not to leave me but he wanted to see me moaning and cumming on another man’s cock. I told him I would do it only if he held my legs apart the first few times and held me from behind.

He had chosen his best friend to do the honours and the day he chose was his friend’s birthday and after a light dinner and some foreplay we moved to the bedroom where my fiancé undressed me slowly and presented me to his best friend. I undressed his best friend and kissed him. I went down on him and sucked his cock as my fiancé watched.

My fiancé was hard as a rock and I pushed him on to the bed and pressed my back to him and as his best friend approached I moaned to my fiancé to direct that hard cock to my pussy and he dutifully agreed. I knew at that moment that my sex life would be amazing and fell madly in love with my fiancé.

After that first night where I was thoroughly fucked by his best friend, my fiancé ate me after his friend left. We had used protection but my fiancé ate me like it was the end of the world and I was begging for more. He whispered as he fucked me that he wished that there was more cream for him. I came as I heard that and held on to him tightly.

I was in love and every time I saw my fiancé I ravaged him. A week later his friend visited and it was a repeat. His friend left after fucking me and then I and my fiancé made love and he ate me to many more orgasms. This continued for a month where it became more regular.

My fiancé wanted me to go bareback with his friend and so I decided to take charge and asked him what did he want truly. His balls were in my hand and he begged me to cuckold him and I wanted him to describe it to me. He told me he sees me dominating and controlling his sex and that he wants his cock to be caged.

I was in love with this man and asked him to get himself a cock cage and he had already ordered one. I told him to lock himself and give me the key. I wore the key around my neck and kissed him all over and sucked his balls. He moaned but the cage restricted his erection. I called his best friend home for sex and then told my fiancé that he should prove his love today by taking off the condom from his friend’s cock.

His friend was nicely built guy with a bigger cock than the 6 inches of my fiancé and as we got ready for sex, my lover wore the condom. My fiancé was wearing sweat pants to hide the cage and he came over and removed the condom off his friend’s cock and I commanded him to fuck me. My fiance watched us fuck and I looked at him and said I loved him and touched his balls through the sweat pants.

His friend came in me thrice and then I asked him to leave. After my lover left, I commanded my fiancé to eat me and he dived without hesitation. I was in sexual heaven. And it was just the beginning.

Chrome-chains
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My Journey Into Cuckolding

Unread post by Chrome-chains » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Great story. Waiting for more.
Tall leggy slutwife looking for Dominant, imaginative, professional men. Please be well groomed and at least 6 inches in length.

You can't turn a bad girl good...but when a good girl goes bad...she's gone forever (Jay Z)

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 am

Your yummy hot. You have found a good home here for "bad girls". God do we love a bad girl. Tell us more.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 am

Very good, donna. It sounds like a wonderful relationship. My wife and I didn't meet until we were older but we both wish we had started out young like you two are.

Thanks for sharing.

donna_b1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by donna_b1969 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am

Thanks a lot :). Its been a long journey that I am still exploring.

donna_b1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by donna_b1969 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:17 am

After the first time that my lover, Mark fucked me without a condom and Richard, my fiancé ate me, I realized I was marrying a submissive guy but I loved him.

That night we slept naked and he ate me to 5 more orgasms and I kept asking him how he felt about his cock in a cage. He kept moaning for release but I decided to keep him caged for some more time.

Richard and I slept and the next morning I released him and his erection sprang up almost instantly and as I sat on him and guided his cock in me, he came in powerful spurts within a minute but I was very satisfied as it was hot cum inside me and I loved the feeling.

Richard was breathing hard and holding me when I ordered him to eat me. He licked my pussy like a thirsty man and I came twice. We slept in each other’s arms and as he was getting hard, I locked his cock again and Richard fully obliged.

Richard then gave me permission to have sex with Mark anytime I wanted but all he wanted was the truth. I asked him what if I wanted other men. Richard’s answer made me fall in love with him all over again. He told me that as long as I told him the truth, I could have any man I wanted but I should come back to him.

That day was the turning point of my life. I called Mark after Richard left and he came over for sex but all I could think was about Richard. When Richard came back, I told him I called Mark and we had sex. Richard obediently went down on me. I wanted to tell Richard about my past cheatings but a woman’s got to have her secrets so I held back.

For the next 2 months I had sex with Mark a lot more and Richard watched and ate me after. During this time I extended Richard’s time in the cock cage and he never left or never complained. After two months, Richard asked me if we could decide on a date for marriage.

I was officially going to be a hot slut wife.

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 am

Off to a running start. I can't wait to read more about your journey.

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Great story
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:21 am

Great story I hope it doesn't end here.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:01 am

Great story, thanks for sharing it! I can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Being a submissive much like your husband I have to say that you are an amazing woman and I love how you took control of hubby right off the bat!

ChicagoBM
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChicagoBM » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:18 am

This is a beautiful story! I can't wait to hear more!

Chrome-chains
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Chrome-chains » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:09 pm

If I can have a few more lives (Cats are supposed to have 9) I'd like to come back as Donna b, just to try it!
Tall leggy slutwife looking for Dominant, imaginative, professional men. Please be well groomed and at least 6 inches in length.

You can't turn a bad girl good...but when a good girl goes bad...she's gone forever (Jay Z)

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Chrome-chains wrote:If I can have a few more lives (Cats are supposed to have 9) I'd like to come back as Donna b, just to try it!
I love that comment and I agree.

I can't wait to read more of your story including your early adventures.

agawim
Trainable

Unread post by agawim » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:22 pm

This is a great story!

agawim