A 4th of July true story- kind of long

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sands
Prepubescent

A 4th of July true story- kind of long

Unread post by sands » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:56 pm

The 4th of July is always a special time for our special relationship. We have been doing the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle for many years. The wife at the time of the story was just a girlfriend. M was and still is a large chested blonde with a few extra pounds. Though she currently has a little more pounds. She has become a BBW since the telling of this story. But she still enjoys the occasional strange cock. Could easily write a book about our experience but we will stick to one experience. The 4th of 2004 is the year I want to write about.
The summer was a hot one in our part of the world that year. We were out enjoying the local town fireworks. M was dressed in shorts and a cleavage shirt. All of them seem to be that way. By this point in our relationship we were what you would call seriously dating. She was living with me. Anyway…That is where we ran into a friend that shares our interests. Basically he has benefited from our friendship by enjoying my girlfriends oral skills on a few different occasions. Of course I encouraged the whole thing. So M was no stranger to his penis having sucked him off on more than one occasion. For the easy telling of the story we will refer to him as P. So M, P, and I sat on the grass watching the fireworks talking and swatting the mosquitoes. The conversation got steered to sex of course. P was interested. What guy wouldn’t be? Kinky minded big titted blonde that likes to suck cock ….maybe more. After a couple of cheap public feels during the fireworks show we were all off to meet back at my house.
On the trip back to the house I talked with M and asked if she was up for this. She was nervous but said whatever you want to do. To this point we had only talked about bringing another guy into the bedroom. At least beyond the blowjob which she had gotten comfortable with. I would fuck her with a dildo while she sucked my cock. I had wanted to watch her getting fucked by someone else for a long time. It looked like this would be the night it might actually happen. We got back to the house before P got there. Just enough time to get her properly dressed in a black dress with a keyhole front. It was her little black dress every woman has to feel sexy. And she did look the part. I topped her outfit off with a wide collar and a short traffic lead.
When P arrived with cold beer he got a eyeful of my wife and all he could do was stare and smile. Finally stammering out “My M you look awesome!” She was flushed. Love the tense moments like this. We small talked and drank a couple of beers and decided to get into the A/C bedroom.
I started to set up the camera and tripod and look over at M&P. P is sitting in the chair next to the bed and M is leaning over kissing him. Her leg does the bend thing. Like you see in the movies. I know she is having fun. Only wished I had the camera ready for that one. I tell them to get on the bed. M jumps onto the bed on her back. I get up on the bed between M’s legs and start to fuck her wet cunt. She has plenty of lube going on and I have no problem getting my 7.5 inch cock into her. P strips and kneels over her head feeding her his cock. I am really pounding M’s pussy while P says “ M do you like to be treated like a slut?” She can’t answer because he is sticking the length of his cock into her mouth. She can give great BJ’s, Watching her doing that got me so excited that I got off her and made my way to her mouth. I came over her face. Even got her eye….sorry honey. I got off the bed and started to fuck with the camera.
P got down between M’s legs for a little feasting. He chose “the rabbit” to play with her while he ate her pussy. He had never used a rabbit as I could see. But it was a turn on watching my M running her fingers through his hair as he made her cum. She was beyond ready to fuck when P pulled out the condom. “Ribbed” said P as he rolled the condom over his hard cock. “What does that mean?” asked M innocently. I said “For her pleasure!’ reciting the Trojan slogan and we all laughed. I got the camera and apologized for being obtrusive saying “I want to watch her take her first cock” and got the camera up for a close up. P says”M, do you want to be fucked?” as he is rubbing his cock up and down her pussy. M answers “Yes , please fuck me!. . You could tell that she needed to be fucked. P says “How?” M answers”Umm hard? her voice trailing off in wonderment on if she answered the question right. P says “How hard?. Before she can answer he says”Ver y very hard” and thrusts his 8 inch cock into her pussy. I finally get to see my woman fucking another man. She is loving every minute of this fucking she is getting. She is holding back. I can tell as she looks over at me with a nervous kind of smile. I wonder how long she will be able to hold back with the fucking she is getting. Not long as her toes start to curl and she starts to cum. I watch as her breasts start the rhythmic gyrations as she gets fucked hard. I take the camera and get some shots of P’s cock going in and out of her from behind. They continue to fuck this way with her cumming another 2 times in about 5 minutes. He jumps off of her rips the condom off and jerks off in her face. But somehow manages not to cum.
So the two of them get comfortable on the bed with P lying on his back while M sucked his cock. Is really a huge turn on to me to see my girl sucking another guy’s cock. After a few minutes of the cocksucking, P looks at me and says “She is an incredible fuck! Sure would like to fuck her some more. M do you want to be fucked some more?” . M looks up at me and answers him “Is it okay if we fuck some more? Is it okay?” Who am I to say no? She is practically begging to let him fuck her. She asks him what position he wants to fuck her. He answers from behind.
She gets on all fours waiting for his cock. I watch as he rolls up another condom over his cock. He comments “Un-lubricated…hate that.” I look at him as tell him she has plenty of lube. He slips his dick into her cunt with ease. I go to the front and start kissing M. She is really enjoying the fucking, and she is letting me know how by moaning and rolling her eyes. She looks like she is in seventh heaven. I take my cock and put it in her mouth. Is an indescribable sound of a woman being fucked while gagging on a cock. P is really laying pipe into her and she is totally responding. Pull my cock out and pull her tits from her dress. They are bouncing with P’s thrusts into her. P asks if he can move to get better leverage into her. Saying “She will really feel it tomorrow!”. He gets some hard thrusts into her and she starts saying fuck fuck fuck….over and over again. Then P says you are being fucked…she responds by saying “P fuck me…fuck me…I want you to fuck me!”. I am ready to blow my load after hearing this, so I stick my dick in her mouth and just let go. She is on fire sucks me off without missing a drop and P just keeps on fucking her. She is moaning with every thrust into her, grabbing at the sheets of the bed. I have never seen her so turned on.
I suggest they change positions. They both agree and she flips over to go it missionary. P sticks his dick in with no problems. She has been cumming so much it is running down the crack of her ass and making a giant wet spot on the bed. I stick my already hard dick back in her mouth to hear her making those sexy gurgling sounds. Again I am ready to cum and P tells me to shoot it on her face. I do and then stick it in her mouth. She cleaned my dick all while making those sounds. I back off and tell P she is all his. M looks up at him and says “I love your cock…it is so hard!” He says “I guess it would be a good time to tell you I love your tits”. He then goes back to fucking her and sucking on her tits. Was one of those moments where he didn’t read her right. I think if he had kissed her at that point she would have been his forever. I don’t think she had ever been fucked like this before. P is like some kind of fucking machine. He had been in my future wifes’ pussy for close to 40 minutes. Was starting to wonder if he was going to cum at all when his face goes all contorted. He gives it a deep thrust and M just starts smiling. I didn’t want him to cum inside her, but it was a little late so I just let them go with the after sex bliss for a few minutes. I finally got to see her used by another cock. Was feeling mixed feelings as I wasn’t sure if I could ever satisfy her again. I knew it wouldn’t be the last time he fucked her. But I have never seen her so crazed. I slipped on a condom as P grabbed the camera and I took her. She started cumming immediately. Not really sloppy seconds, but close. She was like a wild animal. After I was done P got dressed and left. Was hoping he was going for another round, but he had morning plans and it was almost 3 AM.
We continued MFM’s off and on with P to present day. Whenever we want to spice things up P is usually available. I enjoy watching my wife with other guys. I have been told by more than one guy that she is a great fuck. Is the best compliment you can give a guy whose wife you are fucking.

Footfreak
Experienced

Re: A 4th of July true story- kind of long

Unread post by Footfreak » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:25 am

HOT!

sands
Prepubescent

Unread post by sands » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Footfreak wrote:HOT!

Thanks...finally a comment after so many views. If i get another few replies I might tell another. Have many to tell

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Some of us could only dream of what you have lived!!!

sands
Prepubescent

Unread post by sands » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 pm

hotwivesforever98 wrote:Some of us could only dream of what you have lived!!!
Life is too short not to live your dreams

Here is another true story. It happened a couple of years ago with the same star character my now wife M. The large titted blonde BBW that still likes a little strange cock to play…and me the husband that likes to watch her having fun with others.
It was another Saturday night and we were looking for trouble to get into. We left the house around 9 or so and wandered to a bar in a close by city. It is a bar known for seedy activities but it was still early and we were just enjoying a couple of adult beverages. M was wearing a black and white striped blouse that permits easy access to her large breasts and a black pair of pants. After a few drinks, she was feeling no pain and I suggested we go to the beach. It is about a 45 minute ride to the beach. But there is always something to do there. There is even a bookstore with peep booths with glory holes. The place is called L&L (anybody from the area knows exactly where I am talking about).
After cruising the beach we ended up at L&L. We spent time looking over the dildo collection before making our way to the booths. There were a few guys milling around as we entered the hallway. We chose a booth in the middle of the row. M had been to a booth before…but never one with a glory hole. I fed the machine and found something suitable to watch; when the movie starts the booth lights go dark. We watched as the booths on both side of us went dark. You open the little hatch so you can see the booth next to you. I opened the hatch and started to make out with the wife. Getting her tits out of the blouse in no time we turn to see a dick poking through the hole.
She takes matters into her hands literally. She starts to stroke the anonymous cock She cautiously starts to move her head to the new cock. She is face to cock stroking it away. It is a small cock…probably about 5 inches or so. But it is rock hard. She is about to put it in her mouth, her tongue is touching the head when the dick explodes. The cum flies all over her mouth down her chin and onto her tits. She is shocked at how fast the guy came. I play with her cum covered tits and have her suck my cock.
Hear a new guy come in to the dark booth next door and start dumping money into the machine. And sure enough we see an eyeball watching us. When the eyeball leaves I look through the hole to see a guy jacking a big cock. I tell M to stick her finger through the hole which she does. Of course the cock comes through the hole. It is a good size cock…bigger than my 7.5 inches. She goes right to work on it not wasting any time getting it into her mouth. I watch as my wife tries to inhale as much of the cock as she can get through the hole. She sucks and strokes the new cock for about 4 or 5 minutes as I stroke my dick watching her. The guy starts to cum at the same time I do. My wife is getting cum flying at her in every direction. The strange dick goes back through the hole before we get a chance to find out who it was. She would have liked to done a bit more with this gentleman. Oh well maybe next time!
Looking over the cover was open to the hole and we see an eyeball and a voice saying how hot that was. The guy just sticks his small cock through the hole and my wife gives it a few strokes and the guy cums. Kind of pathetic. The wife said she wanted to leave so we go. We leave and walk out of the store with my wife unknowingly covered in cum.
On the way home we do last call at the bar that we started the evening in. It is now hopping. We find a place at the bar order drinks and I make my way to the bathroom. Usually take a long time doing it because I enjoy watching the wife get hit on as last call approaches. Drunk guys can be really persistent. This night I found 3 large black guys flirting with the wife. I gave it a few minutes more before returning to the bar. The crowd scatters. But my wife was having fun while I was gone. We finish our drinks and start the drive home. Get on the highway she takes her breasts out. We play the flash the trucks game as often as we can. Unfortunately it is a quiet night out there with no trucks to be seen. I am a little horny so we end up pulling into the rest area. We park and start playing like 2 teenagers oblivious to the surroundings. She is sucking my cock like the pro she is when suddenly there is a bright flashlight illuminating the car. State cops…go figure…now we definitely feel like teenagers as my wife is trying to cover her breasts. Think he was just happy to find a married couple going at it as he just told us to find somewhere better to go at that. Think he said get a room... Thanks for the warning officer.