Desert

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Desert

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Somewhere near The Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri----

"Oh, FUUUCK!" I heard the young black man grunting loudly as he erupted what must have been a massive load of cum into my wife's eager pussy!

"Oh YESSS!" Came my wife's equally urgent sounding voice, as he did!

That had been several hours ago now--and I found myself replaying the entire scenario again in my head, again!

I was seated not very far away from them as this transpired! They had both been fucking for well over 45 minuets at that point. They had ample room on the overstuffed couch, and they had certainly used nearly every inch of it at one time or the other!

My pulse had been chugging inside my chest from since before they had even fucked; but during it, it had soared! This, I must say here before going on, was by no means the first time I had ever witnessed my wife fucking some other guy. In fact, even though we hadn't been doing this sort of thing for much more than a year, or so, my wife had rapidly become an unabashed slut; and, what was more, I LOVED that!

I had not just sat there like an inert lump as my wife had so eagerly fucked this younger black guy. Far from it! As things tended to nearly always go, I had sat slightly apart from my wife and her "friend" while things had grown rapidly hot (incendiary was a better word for what it was)! As that whole thing progressed, I had eventually stood up and quietly unzipped my fly, and after I'd managed to get not just my cock, but my balls as well, out through the fly of my jeans, I stayed standing there like that, and, as I did, I eventually started stroking my cock--which, by then was as erect as I could hope for it to get! It was not nearly the size of the black cock that was going to fuck my wife, but it had been the one I'd been given at birth!

As I stood there, I could easily see this young black man's cock. It was quite big. Just the way my wife always preferred them to be, of course (and I as well)! She had straddled his lap, and the large, rounded, perfectly circumcised cock head was nuzzling against her moist pussy-slit.

"I want you to FUCK me SO HARD!" I heard my wife say with undisguised, and obviously enthusiastic, lust! Hearing her say that to the young black man sent a shiver of excitement through me, and my cock stiffened as I continued to stroke it, up, and down, up, and down.

The young black man said something to her, but I couldn't hear what it was! It must have been something along the lines of "No problem", or something like that!

This young guy had fucked my wife before that day, but never before had he accompanied us to The Cabin! My wife and I had debated whether we should do that there, but in the end, we did. The relative privacy it gave us was the real deal breaker!

My wife reached down between her legs and helped guide that big black cock into her pussy; and after some hip movements, I stopped stroking my own cock, and watched as that fat cock head pushed her pussy lips apart with the greatest of ease, and after only a few more seconds, he had his entire cock shaft ensconced inside her receptive vagina. Only his equally large balls were left showing!

"Oh---yeah!" I suddenly said out loud (I couldn't help myself at that moment, and the words had simply burst out of my mouth).

Neither my wife, nor the young black man missed a beat. If they had just heard me, they either were too busy now with their own excitement, or they hadn't cared. Not that I could blame them!

I sat back down on the arm chair near by, and continued to stroke my raging hard-on, as my wife's pussy took one hell of a fucking! I could have so easily come while I sat and watched all this, but I kept stopping each time I was getting close enough to have an actual orgasm! I tended to always do that in these sorts of situations, though. It had become my basic default program AS a cuckold husband. I would certainly come, but not right a way!

I was amazed at how well this young black guy fucked my wife. He fucked her way, way better that I had ever done. That was a fact! So, as I watched that fat, black cock lunging deep inside her pussy, and as I heard her moans of appreciation, the jealousy that some men might have experienced, was muted, and it had become transformed into something else entirely!

As the young black guy kept grunting with each upward thrust of his strong looking black cock into my wife's pale pink pussy, my wife kept saying "Uh-YEAHHH!" Over and over again. The grunts he made, were answered by her in the affirmative language of lust. It was like an erotic duet, each person was doing their own "part", and the harmony it created was making it nearly impossible for me to refrain for coming!

Setting there watching this incredible performance, my hand was stroking my cock furiously, and then, as the orgasm would start to build beyond control, I'd force my hand to let go! It was difficult to do, though. What I had been witnessing was attacking my self-control!

"Fuck!" I said out loud again. "That looks so fucking HOT!" It definitely did.

That black cock kept pumping deep and fast into my wife's fully accepting pussy, and I suspected that I wasn't the only one that was close to orgasm! In fact, after a few more moments, I could here the other guys voice saying: "Oh FUCK!" Again, and again, and again!

"MMMM!" I heard my wife's voice saying. "Come in me! I want it. I want you to come IN my pussy!"

She didn't need to urge him in that direction, of course, but hearing her say that almost made me come right there and then!

"UUUUGH! UUUUGH! UUUUGHH!" The young black guy kept grunting, louder now than ever before. He was definitely about to come.

'MMM, just DO IT!' I silently shouted in my thoughts. My wife had clearly stated that she wanted him to come in her, but I wanted it now, too, and perhaps just as badly! I didn't have to wait for very long, either!

I had let go of my cock entirely at that point. I was just too worked up to keep stroking it if I also wanted to refrain until later on! I had sat back in the arm chair, and focused my full attention on the sight, and sounds, of my wife's pussy getting battered by that big, black cock!

"Ohyeahfuckme!" My wife said, running the words together in her passion, like a machine gun!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOHHYEAAAHHHH!" the young black man suddenly yelled out loud, and as he did, he shoved his cock as deep inside my wife's vagina as he possibly could; and, as he did that, I knew he was also coming! I wanted to reach out at that moment, and hold his balls in my hands, and to actually FEEL the throbbing pulses as he ejaculated his big load of hot sperm into my wife's pussy, but I remained seated instead! I'd touched him like that once before, and he hadn't really objected, but this time I chose to keep my slight distance.

They were both breathing loudly, and saying "Oh fuck!" and "Yeah, babe!" and other things like that in their post-orgasmic glow. I took it all in: sights, sounds, and the distinct aroma of a hard-fucked pussy! My wife's pussy, mind you! Yeah. MY WIFE!

When her Bull finally withdrew his cock from inside her pussy, a huge glob of sperm came rolling out! That was perhaps the most exciting moment for me! That moment when the "other" guys sperm had been so obviously deposited where mine no longer went! Seeing that, my cock stayed fully erect!

When my wife rolled off of him, and sat next to him on the couch, she spread her legs far apart, and I silently, without needing any sort of encouragement to do so, and I started lapping my tongue between her bright pink pussy lips, and especially catching that first glob of his sperm! I loved the taste of his cum, but I liked it even more because it had been blended together with my wife's pussy juices!

"MMMM!" Was all I said, and I remained there licking and licking and licking her pussy. My cock stayed hard as rock during that entire time. Then, when no more of his sperm seemed to flow out of my wife, I straightened up on my knees between my wife's legs, and SMILED!

My wife grinned. "You like his cum, don't you?"

"Oh yes! Of course I do!"

"He likes your cum." She said looking over at the young black man standing close by watching.

"I guess so!" He said, and he, too, smiled.

"Thank you SO much for fucking my wife!" I suddenly said, looking up into his face. I really meant that, too, th! I also glancough I wasn't sure he really believed that. I also glanced down at that huge black cock of his, still moist, and smelling like my wife's pussy. It was a beautiful cock. I kind of envied my wife getting to have it. I really did. I would have loved to have gotten a crack it myself, but I knew that wasn't going to happen!

"Hey! NO problem, man! Any time. Any place."

"I'll take you up on that!" My wife said with a slight laugh.

"She will, too!" I chimed in.

"Like I said: Any time!" He said again. "Any time."

We were planning on staying there around the lake for the next two days, so that meant that it was more than likely that all of what had just occurred could happen all over again! God, I hoped it would!! (Sigh!)

tellmeall
Player

Re: Desert

Unread post by tellmeall » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:34 am

Good story.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:11 am

It is rare when hubby takes the time to share details with us -- Bravo! One of these days my hubby might do the same because he has a lot to share.

licker_69
Virgin

Unread post by licker_69 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 am

That is fantastic. You are so lucky.

Hope to have some great times to relate sometime.