Wedding Day

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
FunJane
Prepubescent

Wedding Day

Unread post by FunJane » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:24 am

It was our wedding days back in 1986 we were both still virgins I had planned that my first time would be our wedding night. John was 19 and me just 17 we had fumbled in the back of the cinema once I nearly let him but I wanted to wait. The groom arrived at the church late and drunk he could hardly stand our friend his best man Dave had plied him with drink after drink before leaving the house and stopped at the pub on the way. Both our families’ showed their disapproval, the vicar even more so, but the damage was done. The wedding march began and we were at the altar.
At the reception and all through the evening the best man kept refilling our glasses and was openly flirting with me far from discouraging him, John was positively egging him. Suggesting us to dance, during a slow dance he actually kissed me progressing to a full snog his hand stoking my breasts, he pressed against me I could feel his hardness against me he gyrated against me making my legs go week. By about 10 the family had dispersed leaving the youngster to the music and the dance John was completely drunk Dave suggested we take him to the bedroom, he helped me take my drunken husband up in the lift to our honeymoon suite. In the room he offered to help undress John and put him to bed. With his clothes off John suddenly put his arms around me and started to kiss me, announcing how it was time for him to fuck his virgin wife. The mind may have been intent on sex but his body certainly wasn’t in any state, his cock hung limp has he reached under my dress and found my already wet knickers caused by the attention from Dave. John ripped the thin material of the gusset leaving my sex free he pushed me back on the bed getting between my legs and with no more foreplay than that he tried to penetrate me his soft cock just rubbed against me without any entry he ejaculated and that was it, leaving me frustrated. I had forgotten Dave the Best man was still in the room he was now next to me on the bed and started kissing me I responded and the kiss became passionate he had soon released my breasts from the low cut dress and his hand played with my nipples sending me in to waves of pleasure his other hand was now between my legs stroking my stocking clad thighs, my naked pussy was wet from Johns attempt and his spunk that he had shot over me. Dave slipped his finger easily inside me followed by another I was in heaven and I started to orgasm I was wanting him to fuck me to put his cock inside me not his finger. I had secretly lusted to be fucked for months but was determined to wait for our wedding night. Dave had already removed his cloths and was just in his boxers I could feel his hot hard cock against me. I lay between him and John Dave removed his last Garment. Naked He lay between my legs and guided his cock towards me the head was between my lips has he started to penetrate me, I screamed for him to Fuck Me His cock went straight there slipping easily in I was screaming with pleasure at how big it felt how wonderful sex was and why had I never done it before He went deeper I wanted more He announced he was going to shoot his load and should he pull out. I just screamed for him to FUCK ME MORE which he did. All too soon he came When he moved away his cock was red with blood, my cunt oozed out spunk, blood and my juices over dress and bed. I had been a virgin now I was a whore wanting for more. I went to the bathroom to clean up and remove my dress. Returning to the room naked I was with two men John was now conscious siting talking to Dave, at that moment a knock came at the door the one of the ushers Phil came into the room John whispered in my year that I was now going to be truly fucked He and Dave led me back to the bed one on each side kissing a breast each, both soon had their hands between my legs with no resistance they were both fingering me, Phil had stripped off revealing a cock that was twice the size of anything I had seen in any picture or fantasy before. He came between my open legs guiding his cock between the fingers that teased me He was now on top of me pushing his huge cock into me the tip entered and again I screamed in pleasure. He pushed deeper suddenly I could hear my husband shouting for him to fuck the little virgin make her your whore panic set in as he went deeper filling me I shouting for him to stop but my legs just wrapped around him not letting him go anywhere, he gently rocked back and forth going constantly deeper I was loving it he was now fully in pinning me to the bed It was my wedding night and I was in a room with 3 naked men One fucking me 2 kissing my breasts both were wanking I reached out to my husband John taking his cock in my hand guiding him towards my mouth taking him between my lips his cock entered my mouth Dave came over my breasts I could hear John saying how wonderful I looked and was I enjoying his surprise treat.

jagman1957
Experienced

Re: Wedding Day

Unread post by jagman1957 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 pm

True or not, it is a hot story!!! :-)