Silence (Fictional Story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
one4xtc
Trainable

Silence (Fictional Story)

Unread post by one4xtc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 am

Silence.
That was all she heard was silence. Not that she really minded all that much, a typical day and night was much busier and thus much noisier.
You see Julianne was a hard working professional woman. She was involved with many things at the bank she worked for. Her days were filled with meetings, conference calls, emails and everything else that makes up a typical workday. After work her day was filled with activities that she and her family were involved with. Julianne is a great mother and wife. Always willing to put others activities ahead of her own. But sometimes, she wanted… no desired silence.
Just the peace and quiet that comes from being home all alone. Relaxing. Doing what she wants. Indulging herself in her own pleasures, without a worry about anyone other than herself.
Well, that is what she got this week. Her husband has been out of town on work for the past 2 weeks and wouldn’t be home for at least 1 more week and her parents had offered to take her son so she could have some alone time. She took the rest of the week off so that she could have even more time to herself… “To get things done” she had told herself. So there she was, 2 days into this week of relaxation and freedom.
What she didn’t take into account was how boring quiet time really was. She tried settling in with a book. One about vampires and seduction. Just the genre that she loved to read about lately. Something about the allure of Vampiric seduction did it for her. It wasn’t about the killing nor was it about the blood drinking, it was all about the seduction, the immortality and the passion that she loved. It was the forbidden love, the erotic feeling involved with the taboo aspect of it all. She craved the taboo, for it was so different from her daily life and normal routine. It made her burn with desire, even though her normally shy and reserved nature wouldn’t allow her to ever get involved in something like this.
Not that her husband would mind. He was the adventurous one of the two, always trying new things in the bedroom. Always suggesting new and exciting things, even if they weren’t things that she considered normal, or even acceptable in reality, she found his creative love making to be a blessing, forcing her to expand her mind and realm of “acceptable” or “normal”.
Lately he had been on a kick about cuckold relationships and watching her with another man and/or sharing her with another man. She knew he was 100% sincere, but could not bring herself to come around to his way of thinking. It just seemed so…. Wrong. It’s not that the “thought” of a threesome with 2 other guys didn’t intrigue her, it was the reality that she would be having sex with another man aside from her husband. The fear of emotional attachment/detachment concerned her. She just couldn’t go through with that, even if it did fuel some of her own personal fantasies to some degree.
As she sat in the silence, she thought about it some more. “Maybe if we found the perfect guy” she’d think to herself. Maybe if he were big and strong and very talented with his tongue. Maybe if he had impeccable stamina. Maybe if…. Wait! “What am I doing?” she said to herself. She felt so guilty about these desires but they were turning her on to no end, add to that the fact that it had been weeks since her and Chad had had sex. She decided she needed to take matters into her own hands. She reached under the bed for her toybox, grabbed her favorite toy and opened her latest vampire novel to an exceptionally hot scene of seduction and temptation.
The toy and her mind did the rest.
In a matter of minutes she was shaking as her body was wracked with one intense wave of pleasure after another. She could tell that this was just the first of many that she’d be having this evening. She quickly recovered from her first orgasm, but was feeling so wonderful, so full, so alive that she needed a second, then a third, then…
Beep! Beep! Beep! Her alarm clock was going off. Was it just a dream? The purple vibrator still stirring inside her reminded her that it wasn’t, she had just gotten so lost in the experience that she drifted into sleep. She slept so hard and she felt so refreshed. In her dream she had been the one being seduced, being desired, being longed for. It made her feel amazing! “If Chad only knew” she thought to herself, then thought “If he did know, he’d never let up on wanting to make it happen!” This bothered Julianne as much as it turned her on.
That next day was rather uneventful and other than being in a state of constant arousal, had gone off just like any other day. After lunch she decided to head to the local bookstore to see if there were any other new books about vampires or even an erotic novel to get her through the next few days. She browsed the aisles and found a couple that looked promising, but a quick online review indicated that they weren’t what she was looking for. So she pressed on, pouring over the books until she pulled one from the shelf and found a piece of paper folded inside the book. She guessed it was being used as a bookmark as this store did allow you to read the books in store before buying them, but as she open the book to the page with the paper stuck in it, she realized it was a flier.
Curiosity got the best of Julianne and she opened the flier and realized that it was for a private “Vampire Fantasy Festival” being held on the penthouse floor of a hotel in a nearby city. A copy of the flier was required for entry and it was a 21 and over environment. Checking the date, she realized that the event was happening in just a few short hours.
A wave of guilty pleasure swept over her as she decided then and there to take a chance and check it out. She sent Chad a text saying she was going to be out with friends this evening in the nearby town and not to worry about her if she didn’t answer the phone.
She wasn’t entirely sure what to wear, but upon reading the flier it said to “come as you are” and that costumes will be provided for those that want to participate. She was wearing a black skirt already so she decided to just go as she was. Black skirt, red blouse, black shoes… the only thing she changed was her jewelry to a black and silver choker style necklace.
She couldn’t believe she was going to go to this, especially since she knew NOTHING about what was going on at this event. Oh well, if it was dumb she could always leave early.
Upon arrival at the hotel she noticed…. Well, she noticed that it didn’t “Look” like there was a vampire festival going on. Everyone was dressed so professionally and she recognized more than one person as being a prominent figure of the local community. Maybe they weren’t going to the same event that she was.
As she got on the elevator, she realized that every one of them was holding the same flier as she. They recognized her as being a new person to the group. Several of them knew her from her work with the bank and for some charity work that she had done over the years, so they started in with small talk with her “Was this her first ‘Fantasy Fest’”, “Does Chad know you’re here”, “How long have you had an interest in this”, etc… She was the center of attention during the elevator ride to the top floor 38 stories up. This made her both embarrassed and turned on. She could see that at least one or two of the men had taken a keen interest in her and were trying to sneak little peaks down her blouse. “Would they be so brave if Chad were here with me?” she wondered to herself. Either way she didn’t mind, it just added to the fun of the evening.
Upon reaching their floor they all presented their fliers to the hosts who ushered them to “dressing rooms” to complete their transformation. The dressing rooms were complete with professional make-up artists and wardrobe designers. There was all sorts of different styles of makeup to choose from and literally hundreds of hangers full of clothes to complete the evening. They asked Julianne how she wanted herself made up to which she replied “I’ve never been here before, so I have no idea!”
That was all they needed to hear. They would be dressing her not as a vampire, but as one that the “vampires” would be trying to seduce to bring over to “their side”. She LOVED the idea, though she wasn’t entirely sure what that meant…. “Probably some game they play at these events” she thought.
After a half hour of making her look more “innocent” she was finally ready to make her appearance in the room. She was given some basic instructions of “Don’t make yourself too easy to get and remember that no one can or will do anything without your consent…. This is your ‘fantasy fest’ too and no one wants anyone to feel that they were pressured into anything.”
She was semi-concerned, wondering just what in the world she had gotten herself into, but she felt better when she walked out into the open and quickly identified other “innocents” just like herself. Along with the overly out there vampires who were dressed so over the top that it was silly. She also quickly identified those playing a more traditional vampire role. They were more of the loners, sitting quietly, watching the events of the night unfold. Those were the ones that intrigued her. They often had blank stares on their faces and their makeup was done up to make them appear more pale than they normally were. She recognized a few of them. Tim the Dean at a local college; Steve the IT guy who owned a major IT consultancy firm in town; Ron the Vice President of a local corporation; even Jason, the CEO of her own bank was there; along with dozens of people she didn’t recognize. She spent a few minutes familiarizing herself with her environment and taking in the activities.
Some of the women didn’t get the message about “not being too easy” as they were being “bitten” within 30 minutes of arrival.
Julianne decided then and there that she would not allow herself to so easily be seduced. She would resist them all and be “the one that go away”. Her plan went well. She had many people, man and woman, try and bring her over to the other side. They did so with charm, grace, promises of immortality, and some just fumbled along and made fools of themselves. Regardless, she enjoyed being chased. She met some great people and was having a wonderful time. Once the dance had started she even let down her hair a bit and had some fun on the dance floor but still didn’t “give in” to the temptations. This did not go unnoticed by the “traditional” vampires in attendance.
One by one they too attempted to seduce her, until it was announced that the next song would be the last of the evening. Julianne had turned around to take her seat when she bumped directly into her CEO, Jason. She apologized but he simply extended his hand and smiled at her, staring into her eyes. She found herself drawn to his gaze. He had been the only one not to try and seduce her. She had assumed because of their working relationship…. But maybe he was just waiting.
The dance was a slow one. He said not a word, he just smiled a little half smile as he danced her around the room, never breaking his gaze from her eyes. She felt warm and powerful with him holding her like that, it seemed like he was staring into her soul. As the song ended, he finally spoke. He promised not to “turn” her but did offer to teach her more in the ways of the vampire, if she’d care to join him for a drink afterwards. She smiled and accepted. As they talked she noticed that the room was starting to clear out and suggested that maybe they should head down to the main bar since this suite was closing.
Jason chuckled and said “I don’t think they’ll be kicking me out of my own private room and bar!”
Holy shit! This was HIS production?!?! He was responsible for the “fantasy fest”? She would have never guessed it. Jason sensed her surprise and said “I guess you weren’t expecting this from me?” and shot her that sly, sexy (wait… did she just think her CEO was sexy???) grin again.
Jason took her hand and walked up to the bar. There they talked about many things over a couple of glasses of wine. Jason was filling her in on all of the vampire lore when suddenly it donned on Julianne to ask “wait, how do you know all of this stuff?” to which he replied “For many years I have been an active part of this society, what I speak of isn’t based on mythology or movies, but rather on the truth. Many of the “traditions” associated with Vampires are based on falsehoods and half-truths. Take walking in the daylight for example. I have no idea who created that line of BS, but I find it hilarious…. While it is true that we sunburn easily, we don’t burst into flame when we are in the sun”
Julianne interrupted and said “What do you mean ‘we’”?
Jason again smiled that beautiful smile and said “I mean we as in me and others like me… before you get scared, please let me continue, I promise you no harm will come to you”
“Ok” was all that Julianne could muster. She wasn’t scared, maybe a bit concerned, but not scared.
“Another ‘tradition’ that Hollywood got wrong was drinking blood, we don’t want nor need to do this to survive. The bite of a Vampire has 2 purposes: The first is to ‘turn’ others, but even then it is done on a 100% voluntary basis. The second is for defense, we can and will use our bite to defend ourselves and to kill our enemies if need be… fortunately we haven’t needed to do this for over 200 years.”
“What about powers?” Julianne asked “I always thought that your strength comes from the blood of mortals?”
“We do need mortals to transfer power from, this is true, but we don’t need their blood. We get our power from their consent and by their free will” he said “that is why we are masters of seduction. We need you to give yourself freely so that we may draw from your power. The moment you “give in” is the moment where we start gaining power. The more resistant you are, the more you are able to avoid our charm, the more power we garner. I watched you all night as one after another you were pursued by the others. You turned them all away. It was at that moment that I knew I must try myself. Your will is so strong, your beauty so radiant that I knew I must try and claim you all for myself.”
“Before we go any further, I need to tell you a few things about what will happen to you if we proceed. First, it is not only I that will be filled with power, you will also gain strength and knowledge, you will have some of the powers that I have, just on a much more limited basis. You will possess the power to seduce, the power to read thoughts, and the stamina to do whatever and whomever you set your mind on doing.” He continued with “Yes, I said the power to read thoughts, I know that you have been wondering what Chad would think of this whole ordeal, I’m fairly confident that he’d tell you to go for it… to let it happen, let yourself go.”
“I respect you Julianne, so I feel it is important that I tell you that the powers you will have access to are addicting. Many people get so wrapped up in the power aspect of it that they cannot stop and ultimately ask to be turned. I will say that immortality is more of a curse than a blessing. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. Having said that I also know that you are very committed to your family and are very focused on doing the right thing. You are one of the few whom I believe can handle this power without it consuming them. So, if you are willing, I am going to allow you to experience the power for yourself.”
“What will be expected of me?” Julianne asks.
“You will give yourself freely and willingly to me. Nothing will be forced and everything that happens will be based on fantasies that you have. You won’t even need to speak the words, I can and will sense when it is time to move to the next level.”
And at that he turned off his charm. Julianne sat there for a moment, letting it all sink in. Debating in her mind whether she truly wanted to experience what was to come. She knew that Jason was right, Chad would be ok with it… but would she? If she backed out now, would she ever have the chance again? Before she could answer herself Jason said “No”. She knew he was reading her thoughts. “Oh crap” she thought, “he probably knows how hot I think he is and how cute his butt looked at that last company picnic.” He just chuckled at that. She was embarrassed, but turned on.
“I want to experience this” she whispered.
At that he swept her off her feet, carried her to the bed and began a full caress of her body. He rubbed her sore feet, massaged her calves and thighs. Sensing how tense she was he picked her up and carried her to the massage table in the suite. He asked her to remove her clothes and lie face down on the table. He continued with his erotic massage. Gently pushing and pulling at her muscles until all the pent up tension was gone, then moving to the next spot. He worked her over from head to toe and toe to head. She had never felt so calm and relaxed in her life.
He then asked her to roll over and he continued the massage, starting at her scalp he traced his fingers through her hair, down her cheeks and to her ears. He gently kissed her closed eyelids which caused her nipples to stiffen with arousal. He slowly worked his way down her body, being careful to avoid her naughty bits while getting close enough to them to create arousal and desire from within them. When she was completely limp yet thoroughly turned on her carried her back to the bed.
Once there he blindfolded her, and bound her arms and legs. This was her fantasy and he knew it. Once bound he also placed headphones over her ears playing soft sensual music and blocking out the outside sounds. Next came the light whips to tease and lightly sting her skin and sex, followed by ice cubes to cool the sensation immediately afterward. He clamped a set of nipple clamps gently but firmly onto her breasts, the cool sensation of the metal on her nipples felt very exotic and the slight “barbs” in the clamp added just a touch of pain which just amplified the affect. After a couple of minutes he tightened them slightly more and turn on the mini-vibrators attached to the clamps.
This made her squirm with pleasure, she could feel her first orgasm building deep within her and she hadn’t even been touched “down there” yet. Sensing this, he grabbed a small but powerful vibrator and placed it about 2 inches above her clit. This was providing just barely enough sensation…. Leaving her both frustrated and fulfilled at the same time. Soon her back was arched, her pelvis jutting forward as if looking for the penetration that wasn’t coming. “OH GOD!!!” she screamed as the biggest orgasm of her life swept over her. She could feel her juices running down her legs and butt. She NEEDED to be penetrated right now, she knew this.
Just as she was about to ask for it, she felt him sliding into her! It felt magnificent. He filled her to the core and her pelvis bucked to feel more and more of him. She wanted this so bad, she could feel the power she was promised surging through her. Her mind body and spirit were filled with an unbelievable energy. She was his! For this one night, she was his to do as he pleased, and please her he did!
Seven incredible orgasms, including one where she came so hard she thought she had peed (he later told her that this is referred to as “squirting” and was just female ejaculate, and not pee. She felt better knowing this. They kept going for hours, both of them feeding energy off of the other. She felt no regrets, though she did promise herself to call Chad the next day and let him know what had happened. She now knew more than ever that he was going to be alright. He would understand. She could finally understand his mindset, understand that he got his pleasure by seeing her fulfilled. She understood why he felt the way he did about this. She smiled to herself as she drifted off to sleep in Jason’s suite.
When she awoke with a smile and lazily remembered the previous night, and there was…..
Silence
No noises, no sounds just silence and a feeling of fulfillment.
She felt the bed move as she felt the sheets between her legs being lifted. A naked body was crawling between her thighs, licking their way up towards her pubic region. She gripped the sheets beside her as a tongue lapped at her nether region. A moan escaped her lips. “Oh Jason!” she moaned.
“Jason?” a voice from under the sheets said. Her eyes flew open, she looked around and saw that she was in her own bed… she looked down to see Chad peering up at her from beneath the covers. She gasped, wondering if it had all been a dream. In an instant she knew it wasn’t, she could tell by her own tenderness and the tell-tale evidence clinging to herself and his chin that last night was indeed real. She could sense the question that Chad wanted to ask, remembering the powers that she now had, she spoke out and said “Yes, Jason…. He was the one that brought me to the state of arousal that I’m in now, please do me a favor and continue licking me while I tell you the story of how your ultimate fantasy came true and mine became known to me….”

She was so seductive in her words, he obediently returned to his duties. He had come home early to surprise her, going forward though, she would be the one with the surprises. She now felt more connected to Chad than ever before and knew that her newly garnered abilities would ultimately help to fulfill all of their fantasies and bring them ever closer together. She began telling the story and he began his journey down the road of openness and the surreal as she regaled him with the tale of how she made love to a vampire and would do so again and again.

one4xtc
Trainable

Re: Silence (Fictional Story)

Unread post by one4xtc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:35 am

always interested in critique as well. If you liked it I want to know what you liked, if you hated it tell me where I can improve.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue May 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Awesome! Simply awesome!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:32 am

Very well done.

69fipflop

Unread post by 69fipflop » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Well written ,good grammar, Very erotic .thanks.

CoupleRendevousMhalf
Virgin

Unread post by CoupleRendevousMhalf » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:06 am

Dry enjoyable read, thanks
Being a cuckold is not my fantasy but as a cuckold I have fantasies.

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am

I enjoyed the story even though I don't normally read silence fiction.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:18 am

Droll Joatster, very Droll!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:21 am

Joatster wrote:I enjoyed the story even though I don't normally read silence fiction.
Know what you mean. It's a pain to read the subtitles.