With Beating Heart!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

With Beating Heart!

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 am

I unlocked our front door and then stood to one side holding the storm door open so that my wife and her newest Bull could walk on in. As my wife walked past me, she smiled, and let her hand just slightly caress the bulge on my semi-erect cock! I was extremely turned-on, of course, and seeing that smile on her lovely face, and feeling her finger tips sweep briefly over the fabric of my slacks, teasing me, like she loved doing in those sorts of situations, I felt my pulse surge up, and my face felt flushed and hot.

I waited holding the door, as her newest Bull, a 38 year old black guy, and car salesmen we had met through Craig's List a month ago, walked past me. My wife was holding his hand, and leading him inside. He wasn't being rude in ignoring me standing there. He was fixated on my wife, naturally, and so instead of feeling snubbed, I felt my cock buzzing with lust! This was by no means an unusual experience for me. I'd been getting a good taste such things now for about three years!

Once my wife and her newest fuck buddy were inside, I pulled the screen door, as well as the front door, itself, closed behind me and locked it.

Within only a few minuets of arriving, I could tell that my wife was especially eager to fuck this new guy, and he seemed to be on the exact same page as she was!

My wife put her arms around this guys neck and they stood there kissing quite passionately! I felt my cock stirring behind my slacks; and the head of my cock throbbed.

My wife always very wanton in this situation, and I found that tremendously exciting!

As their mouths parted, I distinctly heard her say: "GOD, I want to fuck you SO bad!"

"Yeah?" The young black man said, smiling.

"Yeah! I really DO!"

"Mmm, that's good to hear!"

They kissed several more times standing there in front of our living room couch. Then, suddenly, they both began undressing with a hurried frenzy; and I stayed standing there, not more than maybe six feet away, watching this. As I did, I found myself lightly rubbing my finger tips over my cock bulge. It was an entirely automatic reaction. I just found myself doing it without the slightest thought!

I was basically forgotten about in their hurry to get undressed, and I was used to that as well! After all, that was a lot of what any cuckold husband could expect. If that was something they didn't like, then cuckolding was a bad decision on their part!

Soon, my wife and her new Bull were on the couch, still kissing, and rolling about, as she grabbed his rapidly growing erection, while he had found her pussy slit, and was probing his middle finger into her warm moistness. It was a tremendously exciting thing to watch! I found my wife's un-suppressed sexual lust towards him impossible to put into words! "Excited." "Thrilled." They fell short of describing the richness, and complexity, of what I was feeling; and of what I always felt as these times!

My wife and her new BBC continued to kiss each other on the couch, and my wife was stroking his thick cock shaft; which by then, was as nearly fully erect as it was likely to become. It was probably around 10 inches long, and quite thick in diameter (especially the perfectly formed, and well circumcised, cock head)!

My wife's pussy was sopping wet! Even from the short distance from where I was standing, I could begin to detect that unmistakable aroma of hot pussy, and I felt my pulse surge suddenly with the excitement of the moment! Any moment, I told myself, she was going to take that big cock, and ride it for all it was worth! For his part, I was quite sure that he was going to fuck my wife just as eagerly, and energetically, as she was going to do for him!

When she finally climbed up on top of his lap, she straddled it, and holding his big cock in her right hand, I knelt down on the floor to get a better view as she settled her wet pussy over that dark brown cock head, and a moment later, she had taken nearly the entire length of it deep into her pussy!

Oh, god! I found myself thinking as I watched that take place. In-fucking-credible! Look at THAT!

As if knowing how I was feeling, my wife began to hump that gorgeous black cock with a surprising vigor!

As that black cock drove deep into my wife's wet pussy, again, and again, and again, and again.... I took a seat in the arm chair directly across from the couch and set back to enjoy the sights, and the sounds, of what I had certainly seen before, but of which I could never seem to get enough of!

As my wife and this new young black guy fucked in front of me, I kept caressing my own cock bulge; and after a while, I desperately wanted to get it out into the open and stroke it furiously!

I rarely ever spoke during these times, but for some reason, that evening was especially hot between the three of us, and I found myself saying: "That I is just SO fucking hot looking! It REALLY is...."

Neither my wife, nor the young black man with us, took any heed to me, nor to what I had just said, but I hadn't really expected them to. I had said what I said because it had just naturally burst out of me; like an orgasm, but in words!

I have no idea how long my wife and her young stud fucked in front of me. I wasn't interested in time, anyway! All I remembered after words, was that incredible sight of my wife's juicy pussy taking such a vigorous battering from that huge black cock! Was there anything else as important, or as thrilling, as that? I think not.

I became aware that the young black man was getting close to orgasm, because he began to let out regular moans, timed to nearly the same sort that my wife was making!

"OH---FUCK!!" I heard him say suddenly. "I'M GONNA COME!!"

My wife, a split second later, said: "Oh YEAHHH! Do it! Come for me. Come INSIDE me! I want that! I want your cum INSIDE me!!!"

I remained focused on the sight in front of me, and I saw the other guys dark fingered hands clasping tightly to my wife's pale buttocks, his finger tips digging in slightly.

My wife, for her part, was plunging her hips up and downy rhythmically, and driving his dick as deep inside of her vagina as she possibly could! Her pussy juices were flowing heavily down his subtly bifurcated testicles, and dripping onto the bare wood floor.

MY wife was now saying: "Oh god YES!" Over and over again.

A few strokes later, and she shoved her hips roughly downwards, taking every last inch of his satiny black cock shaft, leaving only his oval shaped balls to be seen; and even from where I was setting, I could clearly see them throbbing and twitching with the muscular contractions that I knew was propelling his sperm deep into my wife's eagerly receptive vagina!

"OH YESSSS!" Both my wife, and her young stud, were practically yelling in their moment of passion!

During it all, I had that same erection I had when the three of us had walked inside the house earlier. I still had it as I sat and watched my wife remaining straddled over the other guys lap.

The aroma of her freshly fucked pussy tantalized me as I stayed seated. I toyed lightly with my cock bulge. Then, with a slow movement, my wife raised her self up on her knees, and as she did, I watched as that huge black cock slide out from inside her. It glistened wetly. Then, even though still erect, it sagged slightly to one side across his thigh. My wife stayed like that for a moment, and her vaginal entrance remained stretched open---and then, my eyes caught the first glimpse of his sperm! It was white, and thick, and milky looking, and as she remained like that (letting me get a good look, I was sure!), it slowly began oozing out, and down the inside of her right thigh!

My wife and the other guy kissed as his sperm trickled further down her leg. I felt my pulse racing like crazy as I watched it elongating, like a milky river.

I stopped toying with my erection, and got up and knelt down on the floor behind my wife, and between the other guys legs, and I started licking my tongue through the pearly colored streamer! With that first taste, I ran my tongue further up her smooth flesh, and swallowed his sperm. I kept doing that all the way up to her pussy slit. I could taste his sperm, but along with it, there was that enticing flavor of my wife's pussy! Blending together, they drove my libido into a frenzy of lust, and I began using my fingers to reach deep inside her vagina, as well as licking my fingers as I withdrew them, repeatedly!

"Oh, god, YESSSS!" I kept saying, over and over, as I happily did as much clean up as I possibly could under the circumstances! My own cock remained as erect as it could be as I did all that. I didn't touch it. I was concentrating totally on my wife, and this other mans cum running out of her!

Later, after we were alone, I could still taste my wife's pussy juices in my mouth.

"That was SO hot," said, smiling as I had closed the front door behind me.

"Yes," she said, grinning. "It certainly was that!"

I smelled my fingers, which were heavy with the perfume of pussy and cum.

"You didn't jack off," my wife. "I was surprised you didn't. Why didn't you?"

"I was too---, well, preoccupied!" I smiled, referring to her and the other guy, and she understood my meaning.

"Come here," she said. "I think you need to get a good draining for those balls of yours. Let me do that for you. Okay?"

A few moments later, as I stood there in front to of my wife, naked, she held on to my cock in one hand, while with the other, she cupped, and gently squeezed, my testicles. Then, she began jacking my cock shaft, slowly at first, until it was throbbing once again. I felt my orgasm rising up fast, and I told her this.

"That's good!" She said looking up into my face and smiling so brightly. "That is exactly what I want for you to do. I want you to let go of ALL that pent up sperm in there. I want you to give it to ME. Okay?"

"Oh godyessss!" I said, arching my back as I felt the on-set of orgasm. Then I added: "Here, here---it IS!"

Then, with that having been said, I began pumping out a huge load of sperm, spurt, after spurt, after spurt; it exploded out of me, and some of it landed across my wife's legs, and some of it landed all across the wood floor beneath our feet!

As I came, my wife kept smiling, and saying to me: "Yes! THAT'S the way! MMMMM! come for me! Yes---that's it. Good! Very good!"

Good was exactly what it was, too!

licker_69
Virgin

Re: With Beating Heart!

Unread post by licker_69 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 pm

your stories are the best. you have one fantastic wife.