Ann has a little fun at the tanning salon

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Ann has a little fun at the tanning salon

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Ann is leaving on a trip to the Caribbean at the end of the end of the week with her mom for 10 days. She wanted to have a bit of a work on her tan a little bit more before heading there so she decided to go to a tanning salon to get her tan on. So she called the salon and made an appointment for after work. I decided to make this tanning session more fun for her so later that afternoon I called the salon. Ann and have gone there numerous times and I know that the late afternoon shift there is covered by a young man in his mid-20s who is always very friendly. I called and spoke with him a few minutes. I told him that I needed a favor from him. He asked what I had in mind and I said "my girlfriend Ann will be in later today ad she has an appointment after work" he looked her up and said "yes you are correct she has the last appointment of the day" I said "perfect, when she comes in I want you to offer her your help with her lotion" he replied "oh wow not at all what I thought your request would be, I dunno if I can do that" I said "sure you can, when you see who she is you'll want to rub lotion all over her" and we both laughed. He then continued with "the name sounds familiar but I can't put the face to it" I said "she's the tall brunette that leaves the door to her room opened an inch or two often". The doors to the tanning rooms have a sliding door so I dare Ann to leave it open once in a while which she finds exciting and thrilling. He then said "ok I know exactly who she is and you've got yourself a deal, I’ll do it"! I said excellent and we said goodbye.

The rest of the day I was anxiously waiting to hear from Ann to find out how it all went. At 6:15 I get a call from the tanning salon showing on my call display. I answered and at the other end its the young guy I spoke with earlier that afternoon. He said that when she walked in he showed her to the room then because she was the last appointment of the day he locked the front door. Then he went back to her room and noticed she had left the door opened a couple inches so he watched her undress. He then knocked on her door and Ann opened the door wide open and stood there in all of her glory. He said he was so nervous when he asked her if she could use a hand with her lotion. Ann and I had talked about doing this before so she thought about it for a few seconds and said "sure why not". He walked in her room and Ann handed him the lotion and he began with her shoulders. Then moved to her back and continuing lower and lower until he got to her ass where he spent a little more time making sure each one of her ass cheeks were well covered. He moved down the back of her legs all the way to her feet. Ann turned around to face him and that's when she saw his large cock poking at the front of his sweat pants. She said don't forget the front of me. And he continued to lotion her up from the front of her shoulders to her tits. She asked him if he was enjoying himself and he said that he was very much. He went to her stomach then down her legs and then back up her legs until his hand rested on her pussy. Ann thanked him for his help and he left the room. She closed the door but leaving it open a couple inches again where he stood and watched her.

He went on telling me that while Ann was tanning she began to play with herself, rubbing her pussy with one hand and the other hand on her tits. He said that she continued this for the entire 15 minutes of her tan. After the tanning bed shut off he moved away from the door so that she wouldn't know he was watching her. A couple seconds later he said he heard her calling for him saying "excuse me can you come here for a minute?"
He said "before I continue I just want to apologize for what happened next but I just could not help myself." I told him to proceed. When he got back to her room he said the door was already wide open and Ann was leaning forwards on the closed tanning bed with her ass toward the door. She looked back at him and told him that he had her so worked up that he now needed to fuck her pussy. He walked in took his pants off and shoved his big hard cock deep into her pussy. This young man was now loving his job as he pounded Ann's wet cunt from behind. He told me that she was so wet and his cock slid into her with ease. She was moaning loudly with every thrust into her. He had a hold of her ass in each hand fondling and groping it as much as he could. He told me how much he loved her ass. His cock was sliding in to her hard each time he pushed forward to meet her ass pushing back into him. He told me that she came very quickly while he continued to ram his rid deep inside her. He said that her pussy felt so good pulsating around his cock as she came. He told her he was about to cum and Ann told him to cum all over her ass so. He thrusted in to her a few more times until he felt his orgasm build up and pulled out just in time emptying his sack full of cum on her gorgeous ass. Once finished Ann turned around and knelt before and cleaned up his dick with her sweet mouth and tongue. He pulled his pants up and thanked her for making his job and afternoon fun and the best day of his young life. Ann thanked him for his help with the lotion again and the great fucking session they both enjoyed. She got dressed and left for home and this is when he called me.

I had just hung up the phone when Ann walked in the door. I asked her how her day went and she said good, then I asked her if her tanning appointment was fulfilling. She looked at me inquisitively and said "did you set up that poor guy to fuck me" I said "I didn't set him up to fuck you, I told him to help you with the lotion. You set him up to fuck you with your ass up in the air asking him to fuck you" she asked how I knew this and I told her that I had just gotten off the phone with him. She said "oh good then I don't have to tell you the story so now follow me to the bedroom and fuck me." So off to the bedroom we went and fucked for the next 45 or so minutes. I can't begin to express how much I love this girl. She is truly my fantasy come true.

THE END...