Working On It

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
orphan

Working On It

Unread post by orphan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Working On It
By Orphan

“I’m working on it.” Keeping those words in mind let me backtrack. My wife and I married in the late 60’s and by the early 80’s she had a number of different cocks. The 70’s were a sexual smorgasborg of freewheeling, unprotected sex without the worry of a serious disease. Cindy is beautiful. Though not a California girl, she fit the mold exquisitely; a tall 5’ 7” blue eyed blonde with firm 36C tits. She was just too beautiful not to share. Somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind, somewhere in my genes I knew that I wanted to be her cuckold although the term wasn’t prevalent yet. It took some years of swinging and group sex to finally realize and admit to myself that the females of the couples we met really did not interest me as much as me watching their husbands fuck my beautiful wife. Many times her moans of ecstasy, as she was being pleasured, would light up the room full of couples in the throes of fucking. The defining moment came when I asked my best friend to fuck my wife. He had a long time crush on her and he didn’t take much convincing. To his delight we shared her several times in numerous ways, in numerous places. I loved the fact she was fucking him and it was very comfortable. Then we moved away. We continued in the swinging mode and at a swing club we were invited back to a house for an after party. We were the newbies and Cindy was wooed by the host and stripped naked in a short amount of time as the whole crowd of six couples also got naked. The host’s wife joined me and as I was orally pleasing her I kept cutting my eyes over to watch Cindy being fucked by her husband. His wife sensed this and as soon as Greg filled her with his cum she left me immediately to join her husband on the couch as his best friend, Roger, got between my wife’s legs. I had obviously disappointed her. Roger’s wife joined me on the carpet and said, ”They’re using her you know.” I told her that I knew but it was Ok and did she mind if I just watched. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt her abundant tits press into my side as we both watched my wife take her second man of the night. Roger knelt between her legs and lifted them high in the air as he inched forward to claim sloppy seconds from her wet and responsive cunt. He slid into her hard and she began to moan as another husband crawled towards her face and offered his cock to her mouth. She took him in and began sucking and moaning at the same time as Roger pushed into her cunt and the stranger pushed into her mouth. She was having what I had come to know as rolling orgasms. With each thrust her breasts bounced up and down on her chest, doing an erotic dance. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of as she had one mini orgasm after another. I was in sensory over load, mentally savoring this delicious moment as Roger pushed deep into Cindy’s cunt and held there, grunting, as he filled her cunt with a second load of cum. After Roger pulled out of her, Cindy got up quickly abandoning the cock she was pleasuring with her mouth, and started to dress to the dismay of the other men, who I’m sure wanted their piece of her. We left the gathering minutes thereafter with Cindy full of cum. On the drive home I asked her if she was OK. She said yes but she had some mixed emotions about what she had just done. I told her she was wonderful and I was proud of her and that I loved her and that what she had done was the sexiest and most erotic thing I had ever seen. She relaxed as I slipped my fingers into her soaking pussy and I couldn’t wait to get my sloppy thirds.
Once at home she had other plans and urged my head down between her legs. I had a very brief moment of hesitation before I was licking and sucking her clean till she finally pulled me up and took my cock into her twice fucked cunt. The term cuckold never entered my mind but I knew I was on to something very erotic and I didn’t want to look back.
It took about a month to find her another lover for a MMF and he wasn’t a disappointment; all 9” of him and it was all for her. I never imagined Cindy as the aggressor but after Mike warmed her up with sultry kisses and fingers teasing her pussy; my beautiful wife pushed Mike down on our bed and began sucking his huge cock. She then rose to kneeling and threw her leg over him and sank down, impaling her cunt on his stiff cock. I took a few pics but that was too distracting so I just leaned back and enjoyed the ride my wife was taking. She grimaced in ecstasy as he fucked her and massaged her beautiful tits. She bounced up and down on his cock, riding him, till she finally fell forward in orgasmic bliss, sinking deep onto his cock and pressing her tits into his chest as she kissed the lover giving her so much pleasure. I was in a trance; an erotic fog. How my mouth got between her legs I don’t remember. All I knew was I had to taste her well fucked cunt. By the time I cleaned her and rose up to fuck her, Mike had quietly left, leaving me to reclaim her sweet, wanton cunt.
After that, I suppose, I became obsessive finding her cocks to suck or fuck and Cindy began to resist.
Then it was over; the last chapter, the last page, the end. The book was closed. Herpies and Aids had reared their ugly heads and that was my justification and final surrender to reluctantly accept Cindy’s decision not to play anymore.
On occasion I would bring up the old days in hopes she would capitulate. She never did and I slowly little by little started to surrender my cock to her. I so missed watching her fuck others that it became a constant frustration. I would concoct scenarios that she would play along with and that relived some of the tension. I craved domination and I wanted and needed to be subservient to her pleasure, maybe out of guilt or was it genetic engineering. I made sure she knew that she had total freedom to bed who she pleased and that I would be grateful to be her cuckold and remain chaste for her.
I gave her total control of my cock and my orgasms and we settled into a female led relationship, which brings us to last week. She had been denying me and teasing me for a week. I had broken one of her rules which was I was not to play with my cock without her permission and she caught me. That night she tied my hands and blindfolded me. She whipped my cock for my offense, then to my surprise she started to suck it. I truly believed that she would continue denying me. Her mouth felt wonderful on my abused and ignored cock. “Can I cum, Baby?”
“No, not yet and you’d better warn me.”
“Can I cum fully or are you gonna ruin it?”
“I want to ruin it. Don’t you dare shoot.”
“Alright, Baby I won’t. You know how much I want you to fuck another guy.”
“I know.”
“When are you going to make me a cuckold again?”
Her mouth came off my cock and as she continued jerking it and fondling my balls she said four words that brought me to the very edge of a pulsing orgasm that I dared not let happen.
“I’m working on it.”
“I’m cumming!!” I yelled as her hand locked tight around my balls and her other pinched off the head of my cock, effectively ruining my orgasm. When she released the pressure, I felt my cum milk out of me in a soft, unsatisfying trickle. I didn’t care. My mind was wrapped around her four words. Could she be really working on cuckolding me? Shit! She had become an effective teaser. Was this just a tease? Had she possibly found a potential lover? How close was she to it happening? How far had she gone already? My mind was racing. I was going crazy for want of it to happen. I wanted to ask her if she realized what she just had said, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to jinx it or have her tell me that it wasn’t true. So dear reader you are left hanging as I am. I can only hope and dream that there will be a story to tell sometime down the road and you can be sure tell it I will.

Dynamic2
Virgin

Re: Working On It

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:20 am

I'm betting Cindy has a lot on her mind... Sounds like there's a lot more to cum... Please keep us posted. ;)
"Fantasy restores sanity"

opportunists

Re: Working On It

Unread post by opportunists » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:46 am

i'm working on it...

how delicious!

please don't leave the two of us hanging... we hope she takes care of business and you remember to let us in!