The Little Dockside Bar

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
malenurse
Prepubescent

The Little Dockside Bar

Unread post by malenurse » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 am

I think we met once. We were at a dockside tavern where I keep my boat. We had met just for after work drinks on a hot sweltering day. Your hair was flowing in the cool breeze off the bay. But even with the breeze it was still too hot. We sat at a counter overlooking diners on the dock below us, We talked, the weather, the heat, the stinking heat. You had on a wrap skirt and a light blouse, modest. Your self-confidence does not require you to flaunt your beauty, but it was still too hot! I tell you to go to the ladies room and remove your panties. You return and had me a wispy piece of lace. "That feels so much better" you reply as the sea breeze caresses your limbs and relieves the heat at least for the moment. We drink, my hand falls on your thigh and you smile again. Now up it goes tracing the outline of your leg and down and up. There is a young attractive woman on the deck below. She has been fending men all the time we have been sitting here. “Turn so she can enjoy the view” I instruct you. At first he women averts her eyes, but keeps glancing up squirming in her seat. The heat again, you part your legs a little and I caress your inner thigh, stopping short of that heat. There is no rush. I am getting to know your body your response. I start again, this time I have an ice cube from my drink. Poor girl you were sweating and breathing hard. But it is still hot! The ice is gone but my fingers persist. I reach the spot I have been searching for and you respond with a low moan and "Stop, not here", but I can't stop. We could go to my boat to finish but here on the dock is where I want you to finish. My drink is done, you are finished. The woman sitting on the dock below is still sitting transfixed. As we get up to leave for my boat, we pass close by the woman. You take my hand and caress my fingers with your tongue. I brush your cheek with a kiss and you whisper in my ear, “Now it's your turn!"