restaurant slut for the boss

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cumload
Virgin

restaurant slut for the boss

Unread post by cumload » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 am

This is a true story from my wife Leanne.

She used to work at A.......s while on an extended break from college, and like a lot of restaurants it had a pretty loose atmosphere among the staff.... partying after work, certain people hooking up etc. I am not sure how it started but at some point she began putting out for her boss. I don't believe he was her direct boss, she was a waitress and he was the kitchen manager.

They ended up fucking all over the restaurant. She said when they would close together he would bend her over a table right in the middle of the restaurant. But also she told me about doing him in the walk in freezer on a slow night when the restaurant was open. According to her he had a nice big fat dick that she could not resist and if he wanted it she gave it.

She has told me many times of how she loved to suck his cock. She had a strong oral fixation throughout her 20's and early 30's and got off on sucking strange cock. His cock became quite familiar to her though and he regularly put it to her. She told me it was a challenge to suck because it was so big and fat and that it stretched her pussy as well.

One night while they were working with quite a few customers and staff on hand he approached her and asked her to come outside and suck him off. She got her current tables under hand and then got another person from the waitstaff to cover for a bit while she took a "break". She then went out with her boss behind the dumpster of all places. She said she basically choked herself on his cock till he shot down her throat. I guess he had built up for a while because she said he did not take long and had a huge load. She then went back in to finish her shift with cum breath.

Later that same evening he asked her to go out and get high up the road. She agreed to that so after closing they went right up the road . A local church has a little picnic shelter in the back corner of their parking lot. They went there with another guy from work and smoked some weed. After a bit her boss asked the other guy make sure no one else came down there while he fucked Leanne. So he walked to the parking lot about 5 yards away while he fucked my future wife doggystyle very aggressively on the picnic table. She said the other guy just watched them fuck. I don't really know what happened after that, she told me she did not fuck the other guy though.

She continued to fuck her boss for some time after she left the restaurant. She told me he would call and she would basically drop everything and go to him.

One time she told me called after she had not seen him in couple of years.... she went immediately. Its my understanding that he left a key hidden and she let her self in while he was in the shower. She immediately got in the shower with him and fucked him.

I've always wondered if the last time was after we were together? My wife is very clean and orderly and does not keep thing she does not need. She has an extra key on her key chain that does not fit anything we have. She only has her car key, my car key, my business key, her business key, and one more? It does not fit her parents house! I wonder if it is her ex boss's key? and if she still uses it?

What do you think? Did you like this true story? Do you want more?

onceacuck
Trainable

Re: restaurant slut for the boss

Unread post by onceacuck » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 am

Great story! Of course we want more!

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 am

Around the time my wife and I started dating she was pretty loose and hooked up with numerous guys. Several of my friends told me of her fucking someone or sucking someone the knew off. Although none of my friends had been with her they definitely knew of her exploits.
Not long before we started dating she and a friend were out drinking at a local bar and they both picked up guys. My wife Leanne started fucking her guy Kevin on a regular basis. That was nothing new she did that quite often. I don't know if this guy had lost his license or what but he would have his cousin pick my wife up for their fuck sessions.
That is in part what makes her hookups with him nasty in my mind. They never went on dates, he would just have his cousin pick her up and drop her off. I don't think the cousin would stay around, he would just drop her off and leave.
She said normally Kevin would call and arrange it but not always. She said a few times his cousin would just show up and say that Kevin wants you to come over and she would go.
I imagine that when the cousin would just show up that he was sent to go out and bring back pussy, he probably had a few different girls coming over... cuz would bring back whichever one he could find. (I don't know that this was the case but it makes sense to me) He must have had it going on though to have my future wife coming over whenever he beckoned.
Something about this guys cousin just showing up unannounced to pick up Leanne and dropping him off to fuck Kevin makes this nasty to me.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 am

Lovin' these stories! Keep 'em cummin!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Nothing more to share?

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:04 pm

We would love to hear any developments

upsol_7
Trainable

Unread post by upsol_7 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:38 am

Your first story sounds like my current HW!
They meet sometimes for lunch and fuck.
Once they played some over a walkway over a busy main highway near downtown.
She leaned up against the railing watching the unsuspecting motorists driving by below while he fingered her pussy and ass to numerous orgasms. Now every time we pass by the walkway I say.....'isn't that where you were acted like a total slut and got finger fucked?'
I LOVE IT!

MrsVanIsc
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsVanIsc » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:22 pm

I used to work in the restaurant business. I can tell you those stories are certainly true, at least from my experience. My gfs (co-workers) started to see who could get it on every table (one table per fuck). It's memories like this that brought me to the site after my husband suggested it. Thanks for sharing and I'd love to hear more too.
Me being pleasured is his pleasure.

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:31 am

We have big bi annual conventions in our town where she was involved in. When we first moved in together she went to a market party with a bunch of coworkers. Band, free drinks, craziness... We did not have an understanding that we could stray but I had been talking with her about how it turned me on to think of her sucking or fucking some other guy.

I went to a local football game and got home an hour or so before she did. She shows up exceptionally hammered off of wine and is staggering around generally just raising hell. She double hits the bong and immediately fell? or got down on the floor, I'm not sure.

"Bring me your cock, I need more cock" is what she demanded "Give me your cock now I need more cock" .... She says the more cock thing several times, but rather than asking about what does that mean, because she is so insistent my cock finds its way to the back of her mouth. Now I'm mouth fucking her "Here's your cock, I'll give you more cock." I say as I attack her mouth with my cock. As I'm doing this I notice that her hair has something in it. It is damp and somewhat slick. I do ask her about whats in her hair and she says they had a bubble machine. I did not give it much more thought then. I am aggressively fucking her mouth. She loves this for a brief period of time till it becomes to much and she throws up. Well that started the puking which unfortunately continued, and the night was done.
The next day she feels horrible, has to be at work early and I take her, because her car is still there. I ask her about the "more cock" lines from last night and she claims she was just talking dirty. I start thinking I wish I had been more investigative of the damp slick hair from the "bubble machine"
A few days later the next week a guy calls the home number looking for my girl(before cellphones). I answer and he just says to tell her he called to call back and left his number. I tell her later that night and she seemed a bit weird, but then just passed it off like he was a guy she might play some tennis with. (She was and still is an active tennis player) Says that she knew him from back in the day and just reconnected the other night. I do question her about the guy a little but she says why would I have gave him the number if there was anything going on. I remind her of the other night "I NEED MORE COCK" drunkenness and she just blows it off like she was drunk talking dirty, the guy was just calling about tennis.
The following weekend after my girl did not call this guy back he shows up at the front door on Saturday afternoon. We are watching football and the doorbell rings. She gets up goes to the door and lets him in. She introduces us, it feels awkward and she seems slightly freaked out. He said he knew roughly where she lived and asked one of the neighborhood kids and they pointed our house out to him. Nobody seemed to know what to say, the feeling was awkward and he left after being there only minutes.
I asked her what the hell was that? after he left and she admits it was weird and awkward, but tries to play it off as nothing. As I remember tennis never came up during the 5 minute awkwardness of that visit. I tell her that was how a guy would act if you sucked his cock off and he thought he could get more.
They never played tennis together, and we have ran into the guy a few times while out over the years and she always acts weird. (This place in town had killer oysters which she loves, we go there and see the guy and she never wants to go back)
Years later while fucking, and I asked her to tell me about her being nasty. She starts telling about sucking cocks and fucking behind dumpsters, fucking some guy she just met on the beach house deck, three guys one weekend, etc.. all stories I have heard before she tells a new one after I thought I had heard them all. She tells about sucking a guy she had reconnected with at big party in a closet somewhere. She was sucking his cock when a gay guy she had been hanging with found them because he was looking for her. She said he watched for a while but let them finish in private. (She had been running with a gay guy the night I was suspicious about) She said the guy went crazy about it said it was the best blow job he ever had.
I asked her if she ever fucked him and she said no, she wanted to but it never worked out.
I have been suspicious of her another time, but never could confirm it. I used to talk with her about fucking other guys, telling her it turned me on, but I showed a jealous suspicious side when she might have done it. I think she did it that night while drunk and was open with the guy giving him the phone number because I had been talking with her about her fucking someone else, but we were kind of in the early stages (in my head at least) because I showed some jealousy when I thought it might have happened.

Mnmn1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mnmn1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:18 am

cumload wrote:We have big bi annual conventions in our town where she was involved in. When we first moved in together she went to a market party with a bunch of coworkers. Band, free drinks, craziness... We did not have an understanding that we could stray but I had been talking with her about how it turned me on to think of her sucking or fucking some other guy.

I went to a local football game and got home an hour or so before she did. She shows up exceptionally hammered off of wine and is staggering around generally just raising hell. She double hits the bong and immediately fell? or got down on the floor, I'm not sure.

"Bring me your cock, I need more cock" is what she demanded "Give me your cock now I need more cock" .... She says the more cock thing several times, but rather than asking about what does that mean, because she is so insistent my cock finds its way to the back of her mouth. Now I'm mouth fucking her "Here's your cock, I'll give you more cock." I say as I attack her mouth with my cock. As I'm doing this I notice that her hair has something in it. It is damp and somewhat slick. I do ask her about whats in her hair and she says they had a bubble machine. I did not give it much more thought then. I am aggressively fucking her mouth. She loves this for a brief period of time till it becomes to much and she throws up. Well that started the puking which unfortunately continued, and the night was done.
The next day she feels horrible, has to be at work early and I take her, because her car is still there. I ask her about the "more cock" lines from last night and she claims she was just talking dirty. I start thinking I wish I had been more investigative of the damp slick hair from the "bubble machine"
A few days later the next week a guy calls the home number looking for my girl(before cellphones). I answer and he just says to tell her he called to call back and left his number. I tell her later that night and she seemed a bit weird, but then just passed it off like he was a guy she might play some tennis with. (She was and still is an active tennis player) Says that she knew him from back in the day and just reconnected the other night. I do question her about the guy a little but she says why would I have gave him the number if there was anything going on. I remind her of the other night "I NEED MORE COCK" drunkenness and she just blows it off like she was drunk talking dirty, the guy was just calling about tennis.
The following weekend after my girl did not call this guy back he shows up at the front door on Saturday afternoon. We are watching football and the doorbell rings. She gets up goes to the door and lets him in. She introduces us, it feels awkward and she seems slightly freaked out. He said he knew roughly where she lived and asked one of the neighborhood kids and they pointed our house out to him. Nobody seemed to know what to say, the feeling was awkward and he left after being there only minutes.
I asked her what the hell was that? after he left and she admits it was weird and awkward, but tries to play it off as nothing. As I remember tennis never came up during the 5 minute awkwardness of that visit. I tell her that was how a guy would act if you sucked his cock off and he thought he could get more.
They never played tennis together, and we have ran into the guy a few times while out over the years and she always acts weird. (This place in town had killer oysters which she loves, we go there and see the guy and she never wants to go back)
Years later while fucking, and I asked her to tell me about her being nasty. She starts telling about sucking cocks and fucking behind dumpsters, fucking some guy she just met on the beach house deck, three guys one weekend, etc.. all stories I have heard before she tells a new one after I thought I had heard them all. She tells about sucking a guy she had reconnected with at big party in a closet somewhere. She was sucking his cock when a gay guy she had been hanging with found them because he was looking for her. She said he watched for a while but let them finish in private. (She had been running with a gay guy the night I was suspicious about) She said the guy went crazy about it said it was the best blow job he ever had.
I asked her if she ever fucked him and she said no, she wanted to but it never worked out.
I have been suspicious of her another time, but never could confirm it. I used to talk with her about fucking other guys, telling her it turned me on, but I showed a jealous suspicious side when she might have done it. I think she did it that night while drunk and was open with the guy giving him the phone number because I had been talking with her about her fucking someone else, but we were kind of in the early stages (in my head at least) because I showed some jealousy when I thought it might have happened.

Yes the stories change over time. My wife fucked 5 guys before meeting me, she says. I try to get her to talk about the 5 guys. No luck. I started saying 6 guys one day and she did not correct me. I talk now about the six guys. Now she says 6 guys without realizing she used to say 5. Wondering if her number is really 10, 20 or 30.

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:56 am

She looked up her old boss on Facebook I saw recently. She did not add him though.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:54 pm

My wife worked in the restaurant business as well when we were much younger. She told me years later of giving the manager a blowjob when he kept her after hours one night. She knew he wanted her but she satisfied him with a bj. At least she's told me it was only once.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:54 am

Tell us more! Did you two ever progress to watching her duck and fuck these guys?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

our_cass

Unread post by our_cass » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 pm

When I was in college I waitressed at a local restaurant during the summers. I needed to make a lot of money which I could get with good tips and often worked double shifts and late nights. I started taking speed with one of the other waitresses to get me through the long shifts but it always left me with extra energy I needed to redirect. There was a mexican cook that was always very flirty with me. I ended up working on his same shift often and closing the restaurant with him. I suppose this was some of my first sluttiness as I would let him fuck me in the cooler, in the kitchen and in the dining area after we closed. We also hit the back seat of his car. I had some great orgasms as he would fill up my young pussy. I know he told some of the other cooks too as they would always wink at me but none had enough guts to ask for some too. He became a regular fuck buddy until I went back to college. This went on over holiday breaks and a couple of summers until I stopped working there. He always wanted to turn it into something more but I didn’t. Ahh, I love a good fucking memory!

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:50 am

Bump for this hot thread

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:55 am

I love stories about wives screwing their bosses and coworkers.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:33 pm

The development of the relationship between my wife and the much younger cook in the restaurant she worked at in our mid and late thirties was a shock and eye opening experience for me. It started as sort of a bit of freedom with her staying after work to have a drink with the other waitresses, then going out as a group after work to drink and shoot pool, finally confessing her attraction to this younger guy that she was flirting with. This happened to coincide with my growing fantasy of seeing her with another guy. She considered the possibility and with my approval started getting closer to him and made it subtly obvious that she was available. Even though he was dating one of the other gals at the restaurant at the time, wifey and he started a torrid affair at his apartment after work. After the girlfriend broke up with him, they were off to the races and became exclusive lovers for many years.

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:19 am

Hello, any updates?

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:24 pm

My wife has a thing for Boss's too....she has had three in her career, admitted she fucked two of them and it would have been three if she had stayed at the first company longer. She also has a thing for co-workers too, and luckily other than a little "water coolet talk" about her and one guy all the women wanted a relationships with, those relationships have all gone well.

Her latest with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, and only broke up when COVID started and his odd medical ideas came directly to light. It appears to be over for sure, although like most of her Lovers over the years, she admits that if he wanted to start back up she would be available to him again.

We enjoy hearing about workplace romances, if anyone is willing to share.

CW