Caribbean Holiday part 1

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Caribbean Holiday part 1

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm

This true story was written by Ann... I made quick little edits :) :up:

I was on holidays with my mom somewhere in the Caribbean. We were enjoying the sun beating down on us lying on the beach. It was a wonderful relaxing time away from home and work, though I did miss Tony, my boyfriend.

Lying on the beach I noticed many guys looking at me, and if you’ve read our other stories you know that I and Tony don’t mind that at all. On this particular day I had on a black bikini bottom and a black bandeau top. Nothing to skimpy since I was with my mom but it is still a very sexy bikini. One of the servers going around the beach offering drinks asked if I needed help with my sunscreen when he saw me struggling with my back. He was definitely cute and if I hadn’t been with my mom it could have made another great adventure, but since my mom was there I had to politely decline his offer to help. Mom who is recently single commented on how she wished a young attractive guy would offer to help her with sunscreen. We both had a good laugh over this. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful except for the stares and comments a few of the guys made as we walked to the water for a dip.

We had had a few drinks and I needed to use the ladies room. The washrooms were about 100 yards from where we were laying on the beach. I didn’t bother putting on my wrap since it wasn’t very far to go. When I got in to the washroom I noticed that the men’s and women’s were right beside each other, only separated by a wall with a foot gap at the top of the wall. If I stood on the toilet I would be able to look into the men’s side. I thought to myself, “This washroom was designed by a pervert for perverts.” I sat in one of the stalls and was doing my business. I heard some voices in the men’s room but then got quiet. Then I noticed a couple shadows on the door to my stall from above. At first I thought of looking up and calling whoever it was a pervert but then I thought maybe I should have a little fun with this. Not knowing who was watching was kind of exciting. My bottoms were already at my ankles but I knew from their angle from above they could not see between my legs. So I began rubbing my legs with both hands then I scooted my ass forward on the toilet seat and leaned back a little. I’m sure the voyeur was now able to see better between my legs. I moved my right hand to my pussy and began playing with myself. With my left hand I slid it up to my right tit and slid my hand inside my top. Lowering my bandeau top to my waist my tits were now in full view. I could hear heavy breathing above me but it sounded like I had more than one voyeur. I was enjoying the feel of my fingers on my clit knowing I was being watched. With my left hand I was teasing and pinching my nipples while continuing to work my clit. I did this for a few minutes before putting my top back on and standing up to get my bottoms back up, taking my time with my bottoms so they could enjoy the view of my ass. Before walking out I said out loud “hope you enjoyed the show” and I walked out not looking up. When I got back outside I saw 2 guys no older than 20 standing by the guy’s washroom door sporting large erections. As I walked past them one of them made a comment saying “that was hot, and you’re fucking sexy”! I kept walking and went back to my lounge chair now horny as fuck.

Mom and I stayed on the beach for a couple more hours then she asked if I’d like to go have a massage at the spa. I love massages as I’m sure you’re all aware I love getting massaged so of course I agreed. So we packed up our stuff, returned the towels and walked over to the spa. When we got there they informed us that they were just about to close but lucky for us there were 2 massage therapists left that could take us for the next hour. I let mom go in first since she paid for the massages with the older lady. A few minutes later the lady at the front desk said “Lucas is ready for you”! There was this gorgeous man in his 40s just standing there smiling and looking deep into my eyes. I thought “wow this is really my lucky day”.

We walked together to the room near the back of the spa and he was making small talk with his Spanish accent asking me how long I was there for and asked where I was from. Once in the room he asked me to undress and to lay face down on the massage table. He went over to a desk and grabbed the oils as I stripped naked with him not even 5 feet away. I caught him looking in my direction a few times, maybe just to see if I was ready or he wanted to see what he would be feeling up soon. Either way this brought back those tingly feelings of horniness I had earlier. I got on top of the massage table as he had instructed but didn’t cover up and made sure my ass was slightly lifted and my legs slightly parted. I thought for sure that he would have covered me up once he approached me since he seemed like such a gentleman but I was wrong, he walked over and commented “you’re the sexiest woman I’ve seen here in a long time!” I thanked him and said “I’m sure you say that to all the girls!”

He began with my back, working from my shoulders down to my lower back right above my ass. I could feel his forearms slide across my ass as he slid his hands down and back up on my back. I knew he was doing this on purpose just wanting to touch my ass. So on his next glide down the length of my back I made sure to raise my ass up off the table to meet his arm a little more. He noticed this and kept his hands moving downwards so each hand was on my ass. He massaged each globe in a circular motion. I could feel his fingers and hand squeeze my cheeks as he groped my ass while massaging it. His strong hands felt really good on me, I was really wanting more massage on my back but my pussy was aching for attention and when it wants attention it over powers everything else I want. So I began to lift my ass up into his hands and squirmed a little trying to get his hands down further.

He rubbed my ass a little more as I kept up my tactics then without notice or hesitation he placed his right hand between my legs onto my wet pussy. He began rubbing my wet pussy and asked “is this what you want?” I replied with a moan and raising my hips up higher off the table. And I’m sure my wetness spoke for itself. He slid two fingers inside me and his thumb was resting on my ass hole. He began fucking my pussy with his fingers and rubbing my sphincter with his thumb. It’s all it took to send me over the edge into ecstasy as waves of orgasmic pleasure ran through my body. I could no longer hold back my discreteness and loudly vocalised my appreciation.

Once I had calmed a little I turned over and saw his large erection trying to escape his thin white pants. I took hold of it through his pants stroking it as I told him “I want you to fuck my pussy with this big cock of yours!” Seconds later his pants were off and his 9 inch cock was sticking out in front of him looking for my wanton pussy. He grabbed my legs and pulled me until my ass was at the edge of the foot of the massage table. He got in between my legs and was smacking his cock against my legs and pussy saying “are you sure you want my big cock in that beautiful pussy of yours?” Again without a work I grabbed his hard cock and placed the head of it in between the lips of my cunt to the opening to my pussy. He needed no further instructions as he slid his entire length inside me. I gasped as he penetrated me, the feeling of his hard tool felt incredible inside my body; I had craved this feeling all day since the washroom play earlier. Again this time it did not take me long to burst into another orgasm. A few thrusts into me and I began convulsing on the table as this orgasm took full control of my body. Lucas kept pounding my pussy with his cock which intensified the wonderful feeling running through me. My orgasm subsided and ran its course and he kept on going fucking me hard. I told him to fuck me harder and faster and he did so.

He leaned forward on top of and kissed me hard on my mouth. His tongue was searching my mouth and found my tongue to play with. I loved the way he was kissing me, rough but with a lot of passion and lust. He broke our kiss and stood up politely asked “could I please fuck you from behind? I love your ass and would love nothing more than to fuck you while staring at it!. I laughed and stood on the floor and leaned forward on my elbows on the table waving my ass at him “is this what you want?” I asked. He got in behind me, groped and kneaded my ass then stuck his big hard dick inside me again. His hands were all over my ass as he kept thrusting into me. His cock felt so incredibly good inside me, I was so happy to have gone there when we did and I didn’t want this to end. Lucas was now holding on to my hips and thrusting hard and fast into me. “I love fucking your pussy and your ass is so beautiful” he said while breathing heavily. I was loudly moaning and I told him to never stop fucking me. I once again exploded into another orgasm this one more explosive than the last. I shook violently on my elbows and grabbed the pillow to try to muffle my cries of joy. My pussy clamped down on his cock and I could feel his cock swell inside me just before he released his warm load of cum deep inside me. I was surprised that he didn’t even attempt to pull out but my pussy wouldn’t have let him anyways with the grip it had on his cock. I felt stream after stream of his semen shoot inside me which strengthened my own orgasmic flush. It was pure ecstasy and pleasure cumming together, such an electrifying feeling.

Before getting dressed and ending this visit I took my camera out of my bag and took a few pictures of my new boy toy with his hands on my body to send back home to Tony because I knew he would appreciate them. I took some with me holding his softening cock and him licking his own cum from my cunt. Then I took his cock in my mouth and snapped off a few more pictures. Then I noticed his cock hardening in my hand and mouth, without taking it out of my mouth I placed the camera down on the massage table and continued to suck his large dick. He commented how good I was at sucking his cock and how warm my mouth felt. His hands were on my head and he was now fucking my mouth furiously. He released my head with one hand and grabbed the camera to shoot a video of me sucking on his cock. Then he pulled it out of my mouth and asked to fuck me again. I couldn’t say no to that amazing fuck tool of his and bent over the table again as he continued to video tape me. My ass was waving at him as he brought his cock to my pussy slowly penetrating my already well dripping pussy. He put the camera down on the massage table still recording us and began to fuck me hard as he had done before. I reached for the pillow to put my face into it then changed my mind so that Tony could hear me screaming in pleasure. I purposely got louder and a lot more vocal with Lucas because I know Tony loves that. Lucas liked it so much as well that he shouted he was going to cum again as was I. This time though he pulled his cock out and stroked himself off shooting his white cum all over my ass and back. He shoved his fingers deep into my cunt to make sure I could complete my orgasm as well. I came hard all over his fingers and hand and shook uncontrollably as the pleasure wave ran through my body.

We eventually finished and kissed each other once more and got dressed. Lucas thanked me over and over again for coming in and said he hoped to see me again before I left. I told him I wasn’t sure but that I would try. Then I walked back to the waiting area where my mom was waiting for me. She asked how my massage was and I said “fantastic”!

THE END…