Interview With 2 Bulls

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Interview With 2 Bulls

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:54 am

This is based on a series of voice recordings I made with two of my wife's Bulls: Tyrone, her most recent, and Duane, one of the very first guys she ever fucked once we decided to try cuckolding. The first recording (and this current transcription of it) was done out side of a local coffee shop here. The second conversation (with Duane), was done setting outside another local coffee shop type location. Each meeting was three months apart.

With Tyrone, I sat down with him on July 28th, at 2:15 PM. With Duane, we talked in late April; also in the afternoon. Here's the transcript of both. I hope, as time goes by, to be able to include the other Bulls, but I have been unable to set up times to do so.

Me:

"Thanks for agreeing to seeing me, Tyrone."

Tyrone:

"No problem."

Me:

"I'd like to ask you a few questions about the thing between you, and my wife and I. Would you mind me doing that?"

Tyrone:

"I don't mind a bit!" (He smiles.)

Me:

"Good! Good! So, okay---may I ask you what you think of my wife?"

Tyrone:

"She's a fucking slut."

Me:

"Yeah, she is that! But, is she a good 'fuck?' "

Tyrone:

"Oh yeah! For a 62 year old woman? She's definitely a very good fuck!" (Smiling.)

Me:

"May I ask you what you think of me?"

Tyrone

"Ya want the truth?"

Me:

"Absolutely! Of course. Nothing but the truth."

Tyrone:

"To be perfectly honest with ya--I think your a Queer."

Me:

"I could see why you might think that."

Tyrone:

"Sorry, man! But, any guy that wants some other guy to fuck his woman better than he admits he ever did, well--in MY book, that dude is a fag. That's just the way I see it. Remember, you asked!"

Me:

"No. No. That's fine! I want your honest opinion. That's why I asked. Thanks."

Tyrone:

"Hey? NO problem!" (Smiling.) "I'm just happy to give your wife what you admit you either can't do, or don't want to!"

Me:

"I'm very happy we made our acquaintance, Tyrone. I know my wife LOVES that big dick you have. She's said so a number of times!"

Tyrone:

"Not surprised. I hear that a lot from women I've known. I think of it as my contribution to 'world peace!' " (Laughs out loud.)

Me:

"Well, you sure have made quite a 'contribution' to my wife's pussy!"

Tyrone:

"Glad to do so, man. No problem!"

Me:

"I'll bet you think I'm a fool. Don't you?"

Tyrone:

"No man. I just think your a fag, married to a woman who needs a real man to give her what she needs! Your not the first fag I've met that was married to a frustrated wife, believe me! There are more out there than ya might think!"

Me:

"I never would have believed three years ago, that I be setting here like this, talking a guy who's fucking my wife. Even after three years, it still sometimes feels strange. I don't regret that your fucking my wife. Not at all. In fact, I feel relieved! At least I know she's getting her sexual needs well taken care of; and therefore I don't feel guilty for neglecting her. I have you to thank for that!"

Tyrone:

"Like I already said: ANY TIME, man! ANY TIME! I'm glad to be of--service. Ya know?"

Me:

"My wife really enjoys your company."

Tyrone:

"I'm sure she does!"

Me:

"Well, I can't think of anything else to say, or ask you; other than Thanks!"

Tyrone:

"It's cool. I'm comfortable in this sort of role. Being The Bull, that is. I'm a 'natural' for it!"

Me:

"I couldn't agree more."

Tyrone:

(Smiles.) "In spite of being a fag, I kind of like you."

Me:

"Really? I would have thought you despised me."

Tyrone:

"Naw, man! I don't despise ya. No way. I might pity ya some, but, I don't despise ya!"

Me:

"Thanks for that. And, before we're through here, I want to definitely thank you for being so good for my wife. Really. I mean that Tyrone!"

Tyrone: (Smiles.) "Like I already said: 'NO PROBLEM!' I glad to be of such service!"

He stood up, and I did too. Then he went to his car, and I went to mine, and we drove off in different directions.

This is the conversation I had with Duane.

Me:

"Thanks for meeting me, Duane."

Duane:

"So what's up?"

Me:

"I'm curious about how you regard my wife."

Duane:

"In what way do you mean?"

Me:

"Well---do you think of her as a whore? A slut?"

Duane:

"Yes to both."

Me:

"Is she a good fuck?"

Duane: (Smiles.) "Yeah. she's a really good fuck! I love older white women the best, and your wife is fantastic."

Me:

"What do you think of me?"

Duane:

"Well, if am to be honest (and I assume that's why we are here), then I say that you're probably 'gay,' but, you didn't understand that when you married K, and now that it came out, your relieved to know that she's getting fucked in a way you were never quite able to do yourself. How am I doing? Am I close?"

Me:

"You're dead on!"

Duane:

"I sort of already knew that. I mean, it wasn't anything you have ever said, or done, but I've been with a few married women your wife's age, who's long time hubby was (all along) gay; and only came out about it late."

Me:

"Gay white guys?"

Duane:

"Bingo! I think there are a lot more gay white guys than gay black men. It's more common among white guys for some reason. There are gay black guys, but way fewer than with white guys. Not sure why that is, though!"

Me:

"I use the word bisexual."

Duane:

"To me, there's not that much of difference between the two! Maybe there is; a little bit; but no big difference."

Me:

"My wife loves that big dick of yours."

Duane: (Smiling big.) "I'll bet she does! In my experience, women just love big dicks. White women, too, but what most white women want the most, is both a big dick, and a BIG BLACK DICK! Your wife's no different from other white women in that regard."

Me:

"I would agree with you on that completely! I was never able to fuck my wife in the way I could sense she wanted me to; and so, since you came along, her female ego has gone through the roof. For that, I want to thank you!"

Duane:

"I'm happy to oblige! Really. You and your wife are by no means the only older white couple to need a big swinging black dick in the bed room! I've fucked quite a few older married women who, for a variety of reasons, mainly because their husband was a dud in the dick department (gay, or not!), needed something new and different! I kind of admire you for going along with it. Not every husband in this situation can handle it! You are different. That's a good thing, too. It's good for your wife. It's good for me (naturally)! But it's good for you, too!"

Me:

"How is it good for me?"

Duane:

"Well, if your acknowledging that you were never good in bed for your wife, that's a healthy thing to admit. It show's your honesty, if nothing else!"

Me:

"I see your point." (A short pause.) "Do you despise me for being a cuckold?"

Duane:

"No way! Everybody's different. Your a cuckold. Your wife's a slut. And me? I'm a Bull! We each play our separate roles in life."

Me:

"Well, I know you said you have to be some where in a while, so I think I've asked you everything I wanted to. Thanks, Duane, for meeting and talking with me today. I really do appreciate your candor. It means a lot."

Duane:

"I'm glad I could! You know? Let me say one more thing before I have to go. Your wife is lucky she's married to you. It's not every couple who could do what you and she are doing. I think it's great! I'm just glad that I've been included in it. Your wife is very hot. Thanks for letting me have her like that!"

We stood up to leave, and I put my hand out to shake his. As I we did, I thanked him once again for his personal involvement in my cuckold lifestyle.

Duane:

(Smiling.) "I should be thanking you, man!"

Me:

"Well, I just wanted you to know how glad I am that you and my wife are hitting it off so very well. That's exactly what I want for her!"

Duane:

"I'm glad that you are glad!"

That's the exact words he and I exchanged that day.

In the future, I hope to add to these face-to-face conversations with more of my wife's Bulls!

licker_69
Virgin

Re: Interview With 2 Bulls

Unread post by licker_69 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:20 pm

i think this is very interesting and forthcoming. The fact that you interviewed your wife's lovers is very cool, and their reactions to you and her are interesting. How does your wife feel about their perception of her as a slut and whore? To me that if a little strong, but that is their opinion. From your stories I would consider your wife a slut, but in the way of meaning a very sexual and hot woman, but never a whore.

you told me you have chosen to remain celibate since your wife has become a hotwife. i am wondering if your wife would have sex with you if you asked her to, or does she want you to remain celibate too?

I hope you keep writing about your wife, and I look forward to reading more, and would love to see some pictures of your lovely wife, even clothed would be appreciated.