Caribbean Holiday part 2

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Caribbean Holiday part 2

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 am

The final part of Ann’s Caribbean Holiday. This is also written by Ann…

It was the night before leaving for home and mom said we should have one last massage since the first ones were so good. Not knowing just how good mine was. I thought this was a great idea as I now had a few days of teasing in that washroom built up in me and I knew Lucas could relieve that tension so I agreed and we went to the spa right after having some supper.

We entered the spa 30 minutes earlier than the first time we went. The receptionist greeted us and asked how she could help. I asked her if Lucas was working and that I would like a one hour massage and same for my mom. We were told that unfortunately Lucas had the night off but Maria, who massaged mom the first time was in and so was Marco. Mom asked for Maria so I got Marco who just happened to be a younger more attractive version of Lucas. Knowing I was going to fuck this guy I thought to myself hopefully his cock is just as nice and good to fuck as was Lucas’s. We went into our separate rooms and as Marco and I entered ours he asked me to undress and lace face down on the table. Jokingly I said to him “you must see a lot if naked girls in here?” He said “actually no we don’t, we see many men or older ladies, it’s a treat when someone like you comes in” I began to undress and he just kept watching me, I was feeling nervous and anxious at the same time. I had my shirt and bra off and was now pulling my shorts down when I heard him say “a real treat” I looked right at him as I continued pulling off my shorts and said “you’re enjoying this aren’t you?” He replied “yes mam! Extremely!” Now my shorts were off and there I stood completely naked, I turned so by backside was towards him and bent down at the waist to pick up my stuff from the floor and placed them on the chair in the corner of the room with my bag.

I took the camera out of my bag and asked Marco if he minded me recording the massage. He said it was fine with him if I could email him a copy afterwards. I agreed and placed the camera on the desk facing the massage table. I laid face down on the table without covering up again this time and as before parted my legs a little and lifting my ass up. As he approached me he asked if I had been there a few days before. I told him that I had and asked why he was asking. He took a few seconds before answering and said “Lucas told me about a girl that came and when she lay down she made no attempt to cover up”. He began to rub my lower back as he was telling me this. “What else did Lucas tell you?” I asked. He continued with “well he said she was beautiful and had an incredible ass which you do and he said what she really wanted was this!” And as he said “this” his hand was on my pussy. I jumped a little as his hand initially touched my damp pussy unexpectedly and said “ah yes that would be me”.

His fingers were now rubbing my pussy and my throbbing clit. I decided to roll over onto my back and spread my legs wide for him to continue playing with my pussy. He got the message clearly and went right back to rubbing my clit with his fingers. He commented at how warm and wet my pussy was. He entered my pussy with two fingers and began to explore it with his fingers rubbing and twisting inside me. Marco had quite a big manly hand and his two fingers inside of me felt incredible. He found my g-spot and kept his fingers rubbing that spot until I began convulsing with an overpowering orgasm. His left hand was on my stomach rubbing around and once my orgasm started his hand went to my right breast pinching my nipple intensifying the feeling running through my body. He slid his hands down my body, spread my legs and pulled me to the edge of the table then he knelt down on the ground between my legs and kissed my pussy gently. He spread my pussy wide and licked from my puckered ass hole to just above my clit, doing this a few more times before putting my little clit in between his lips. He began to suck it at the same time that his tongue was flicking over it. Pleasing a woman orally was definitely his forte; he knew exactly what to do without a single word from me. I couldn’t believe how good his mouth was making me feel, I was in complete lust and ecstasy. I came multiple times in the 15 minutes that he was eating my pussy.

I now had to have his cock inside me fucking me, I wanted it bad so I told him so. He got up right away and tore his pants and shirt off. His baggy white shirt did no justice to his chiseled chest that appeared once he had removed it. His cock jumped out from his pants as he lowered them. He was not as big as Lucas but still have a very nice looking 8 inch cock, maybe a little thicker than Lucas and also had quite an upward bend. He took hold of his cock and slid it along the length of my slit slowly and teasingly. I love this feeling and this felt really nice especially when his cock slid over my opening. Doing this a few times then stopping at my entrance and easing his way in. I noticed right away that the bend in his cock was going to drive me wild as it hit my g-spot going in. He started to slowly thrust into me each time he would pull back and thrust back in his cock head slid across my g-spot sending intense waves of pleasure through my entire body. I told him that his cock felt amazing inside me and he started to move faster and harder. With each thrust inside of me hitting my spot an electrifying surge of orgasmic tidal waves began to take over my body. I shook uncontrollably and violently so much that his cock slipped out of me and he had trouble getting in back in as my body spasmed.

Once I got control of my quivering body back I rolled off the table and stood at the edge of it with my ass up towards the camera and asked Marco to come behind me. He did as I asked and ran his hard cock down the crack of my ass until he got to my cunt were he angrily pushed himself hard back inside me. His hands were clenched hard on my hips as he rammed his hard dick deep into my tingling pussy. “Oh god Marco, fuck my pussy hard!” I cried. His rhythm quickened and got harder and with each insertion he grunted loudly. Marco was slamming his prick deep into my pussy. “Oh yes baby oh yes, show me how much you love my pussy” I shouted out and went into another intense body shaking orgasm. Marco was fucking my cunt harder and harder slamming his cock inside me. “Cum with me” I said to him as my pussy tightened its grip on him. A loud grunt escaped him “Dios mio! DIOS MIO!” he loudly shouted and I felt his first shot of cum that hit my cervix with so much force. He then pulled his cock out as I shouted “NO!” and stroked the remainder out all over my ass and crack. I could feel it dripping down my cheeks to my legs and over my ass hole. With his free hand he smeared his man juice all over my ass and legs and rubbed it in to my snatch.

Once satisfied he put his pants and shirt back on as he watched me getting dressed with his cum all over my ass. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that we had gone over our allotted time by 15 minutes. I said “I must go, my mom will be waiting for me out there probably wondering what is going on.” I fixed my hair and thanked him for an incredible fuck and he returned the sentiment. He walked over to me and kissed me hard on the mouth then grabbed my camera and we said goodbye.

When mom saw me she asked how my massage was and I said it was just what I needed. She said “lucky you got an extra 15 minutes” I said “ya I’m a very lucky girl!”

THE END…