Hiking with co-workers

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Hiking with co-workers

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Ann kissed me goodbye for the day to go hiking with co-workers. I had to work that day so I was unable to go with her. Ann and her co-workers were off to Mt. Baker to hike some trails and enjoy nature. The group consisted of Al, an older guy in his early 50s, his son Joseph who was a 27 year old overweight guy and David, a mid-30s athletic type guy who put together this hike. Everyone drove together in David’s van to save on gas and parking once they got there, each pitching in for the gas and parking. Arriving at their destination they all got out of the van and grabbed their bags with snacks and water. David commented at how light his bag felt. The hike they were doing was only 7 kilometers so David being the athletic guy didn’t pack very much. He said to Ann “why don’t you leave your bag in the van and I’ll pack your stuff for you?” he wanted the extra weight to intensify the work out of the hike. Ann agreed and handed him all that was in her bag and left the bag in the van.

At the start of the trail David handed everyone a map and said “if we get separated we all meet at the top on the rocks” and pointed it out on the map. They started up the trail with Ann and David leading and Al and Joseph behind them. It didn’t take long before Ann and David found themselves a good hundred yards ahead of Al and Joseph. They had a good pace going and kept it going as David said “it’s ok they’ll meet us at the top. The trail narrowed and David let Ann lead as he followed behind her. He made a comment to Ann saying “you sure are in great shape.” Ann thanked him and told him that she tried. Ann had on grey Lululemon leggings and a tight white tank top. David behind her had an incredible view of her tight ass as they moved up the trail. He made comments to her about how lucky I was to be with her and how rare of a girl she was to be so sexy and very pleasant to be around. He told her that girls like her usually have quite the attitude but she did not.

A little further up the trail they came to boulders that they had to climb which were about each a foot high. He watched her ass as she climbed them and offered a helping hand by placing his right hand right above her ass on her lower back. As she stepped up his hand slid down to her ass. Ann made no attempt to stop him as she was concentrating in climbing the rocks. He repeated this all the way up the 20 or so yards of rock climb. Once they passed them he continued to follow her from behind. His next comment got bolder ad he told her how much he enjoyed watching her go up the rocks. Ann laughed and said “you mean you enjoyed grabbing my ass as I went up the rocks”. He laughed as well and replied “I was just trying to help”. Ann looked back at him smiling and said “well thank you, I appreciated the help.”

Ann and David made it to the top in just over 30 minutes. They sat on the rocks and had a few snacks and water and made small talk. At the top they had a great view down the mountain and of the city below. David asked Ann to stand near the railing at the edge of the cliff side so he could take a few pictures of her. She said sure and got up to the railing turned to him and smiled. He took a few pictures and then asked her to turn around so he could take a few of her looking down at the beautiful view. She turned around and he took a few more pictures. There was no one else up there but the two of them so it was really quiet except for the sound of birds chirping. Then Ann heard the zoom on his camera as he took more pictures. Ann turned to face him and asked “are you taking pictures of my ass?” He said “maybe, your ass is a work of art I want to frame it on my wall.” Ann laughed at what he said and thanked him for the compliment and continued with “here, if you like it that much ill pose it for you” with that said she turned back towards the railing and leaned down a little with her ass up. He got it behind her about 3 feet away and took numerous shots from all angles. Again commenting at how much he loved her ass especially in those pants. He thanked her for the pictures then put his camera back in his bag. He got next to her on the railing and said “this view is pretty nice but the view I had behind you a minute ago was breathtaking.” She laughed and said “wow that was cheesy.

Seconds later Al and Joseph finally showed up sweating profusely. Joseph said “thought you said this was an easy trail? Those rocks back there almost killed us.” David said “don’t worry the hike down is way easier.” Everyone sat on the rocks for the next 20 minutes as Al and Joseph rehydrated and ate their food. Two more guys came up the trail and had a drink of water then turned right back down. Joseph commented at how quiet the trail had been as there was no one there except for the 2 guys that had just come and gone. David said that was why he liked this trail, no one to get in the way and at the top it was peaceful and relaxing with a breathtaking view as he looked at Ann and smiled. Only she knew what he meant by his last comment.

Al asked “well shall we start making our way back down?” David said “why don’t you two start and we’ll catch up”. Joseph took this as a challenge and said “ok then last group at the bottom buys everyone lunch”. David agreed and watched them run to the trail. Ann asked David why he didn’t want to leave at the same time. He told her that he was hoping to take more pictures of the breathtaking view. Ann laughed and said “sure you can take a few more pictures.” Ann then asked him “where would you like me this time?” “In my bed, but these rocks here will have to do” David replied as they both laughed. David was definitely being bold ay letting Ann know how he felt about her. She did think he was an attractive guy but had never really thought of him as anything but a co-worker until then with all his flattering comments towards her.

Ann got up on the big rocks where they had been sitting and stood facing away from him with her arms stretched out above her head. He took pictures as Ann moved around in many different positions and angles. Now her feet on the ground she leaned forward at the rock with her ass in the air, David snapped off a few shots then patted her ass and grabbed a handful of cheek. He took a picture of him holding her ass with a big grin on his face. He said “I don’t feel any panties under those thin pants.” Ann replied “that’s because there are none!” He slid his hand all over her ass and then down between her legs onto her pussy and said “wow you weren’t kidding.” Ann jumped up as she felt his hand on her cunt and said “you’re a naughty boy, maybe we should start making our way down now or you’ll be buying lunch.” He said “fine let’s start going”. As they walked together to the trail then he told her to go ahead and he would be right behind her.

On the trail David kept smacking her ass often and grabbing it in his hand. Ann said to him “you’re really obsessed with my ass” he said “Ann you have the greatest ass I’ve ever laid my eyes on” “or your hands” Ann added. He laughed and said he couldn’t help himself. A little ways further he nervously said “prove to me that you’re not wearing underwear” Ann replied “you already groped my entire ass and pussy what more proof do you need?” He said “why don’t you show me?” Ann kept walking and didn’t say a word, a few seconds later she lifted the bottom of her shirt up to her waist and then tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her leggings. She kept walking and she knew what she was doing was most like torturing David behind her. Again not another word spoken since David asked for proof and Ann lowered her leggings to just below her ass and kept walking ahead of him not looking back. David said “Holy fucking shit Ann now that’s the perfect ass!” He lunged forward and grabbed Ann, stopping her from walking. His hands went for her ass groping each cheek. He kissed every inch of each cheek as Ann was looking around making sure no one was around. He licked up the crack of her ass with his hands still groping each cheek. He said “I want to worship you and your ass.”

Ann was feeling quite aroused by all of his comments, the pictures and of course his face and hands on her ass, she said to him “if you’re going to worship me then you must do as I say” “yes” he replied. Ahead of them on the trail was a big rock, Ann walked over to it lowered her leggings to her ankles and said to him “come over here and worship my pussy with your cock” he just looked at her dumbfounded and asked “are you serious?” She reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy and told him “I’ve never been more serious than I am right now.” His shorts were off instantly and he was behind her very quickly. He took his cock in his hand and stuck it in to Ann‘s wet pussy. Ann said “God that’s nice, you feel a lot bigger than I thought you would be”. He loved those words coming from Ann and began to fuck her hard as his hands molested her ass. Ann couldn’t believe how good the cock of her co-worker felt, a guy that an hour previously was just some guy she wouldn’t even think of fucking. Now his big cock was deep within her cunt and she loved it. His hands moved up her back then wrapped around to her tits. Ann was now loudly moaning and crying out for him to fuck her pussy harder. At that moment an older couple walked around the corner behind them and the man said “have fun you kids” this startled Ann and David but David kept ramming Ann‘s cunt with his rigid prick. Ann looked to her left as the couple walked by and saw the older man staring at them fucking, she smiled at him and he smiled as she let out a very loud moan. The older lady saw her guy staring at them and hit him in the arm shaking her head.

David was a man on a mission and kept pounding Ann‘s pussy hard and fast. A few minutes later he pulled his cock out and Ann thought he was going to cum but he asked her to turn around. She got up off the rock and turned to face him. He picked her up and Ann immediately wrapped her arms and legs around him. He walked over to a big tree a few feet away and rested her back against then asking her if she was ok. She told him that she was and he lifted her up a little then slid her back down on his cock. Oh god! Your big cock feels so good inside me” she exclaimed. He kissed her and she kissed him right back, their tongues met and entwined as he thrusted his big cock inside her. His hands were on her ass holding her up and hers rubbed the back of his head and neck as they continued to devour each other’s kiss. Ann began to feel that wonderful feeling of an orgasm about to run its course through her. Her pussy began to spasm and she was loudly moaning and shouting for him to keep fucking her. Deeper and harder he slammed his cock into her cunt as she came with an intense orgasm. Soon after Ann‘s subsided David said he was going to cum soon asked where he should do it. Ann told him to cum on her tits, so he pulled his cock out of her and put her down. Ann lifted her shirt and bra up to her neck and held them there with her left hand. David was stroking his cock vigorously; Ann grabbed his balls in her right hand to help him out. She said to him “stroke your big cock for me David, cum on my tits David” David did exactly as she asked and stroked his cock hard until he shot streams of hot cum all over her tits and chest. She took his cock in her mouth and cleaned him up with her tongue and lips wrapped around it. He groaned as his dick entered her mouth. The head of his dick felt so sensitive after cumming he had to pull his cick out of her mouth and stop her.

Ann stood up and put her bra back on and lowered her shirt. David asked “aren’t you gonna wipe my cum off?” She replied “nope I’m taking it home with me”. The front of her white tank top was now drenched with his cum seeping through. David had his shorts back on and Ann pulled her leggings back up but left them below her ass as she started to walk down the trail with David right behind her again. He said to her “your ass drives me wild, one I will rape your ass.” She smiled and said “we’ll see about that.” Ann kept her pants that way for a few more minutes then pulled them up high so each cheek was well defined by her leggings. “OH GOD” David proclaimed “fucking incredible”. They finished the hike back down and Joseph bragged about beating them down and that a free lunch was going to taste great. David said It was no problem he would gladly buy them lunch anytime he got to see the breathtaking view. Joseph asked Ann why the front of her shirt was all wet instead of answering him she turned it around and said “why you looking at my chest?” And just laughed but never did answer his question.

The 4 of them went for lunch and talked about the hike they had just enjoyed and planning the next one. Joseph couldn’t take his eyes off of Ann‘s now dry but cum stained chest. At one point Al commented that they could hear sounds coming from further up the trail that sounded like people having sex. Ann told him that they had heard it too that it was most likely that older couple that walked by them. Joseph said “we thought it was you two” and everyone had a good laugh. They finished their lunch and were about to leave when Ann whispered to Joseph “that’s David’s cum all over my chest” then smiled and shushed him. He whispered back to her “if you want me to stay quiet about this maybe next hike I’ll team up with you.” She looked at him and said “keep up with me and that’s a deal”!

THE END…

ericsacto

Re: Hiking with co-workers

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:30 am

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Great story. Especially the part about being caught by the other couple.

Would love to hear more exploits.

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: Hiking with co-workers

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:12 am

Thanks guys appreciate your comments. :-)