The Trail

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cat31
Virgin

The Trail

Unread post by cat31 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:40 am

It almost always begins the same way. The time is usually late morning or early afternoon. As I drive down the cross street I look up our street and see a strange car or more often a pickup truck parked in front of our house. Then as I drive slowly up the ally I check to see if the shades have been pulled down on the windows on the back of the house. If they are drawn I will quietly pull into the driveway.

As I slowly turn the key in the back door the dog usually meets me at the door. I will play with her a little as I let her outside in order for her to calm down, Once she has settled down I leave her outside and gingerly step into the kitchen after making sure I have removed anything that will make noise.

Once inside I will stand on the landing long enough for my hearing to clear and adjust to the silence. At that time I will smell it. It is not easy to describe the smell but it is there. A combination of beer, perfume, mans cologne and what I assume are male and female pheromones. It is very musky and always noticeable.

It is at this time I feel the first agonizing sting in the pit of my stomach knowing my wife is not alone.

As I move further into the kitchen I listen very carefully. If I don't hear anything in the living room I will move further into the dining room. Once in the dining room I will see the beginning of the "trail".

Sometimes there will be a candle burning in the living room. As I come into the living room the "trail" becomes clear. Looking at the coffee table I will see two beer cans, a pair of mans eyeglasses and sometimes a pack of Marlboro cigarettes. Looking at the sofa I notice that the pillows have been moved from their usual positions. Either on the sofa or on the floor are always quickly discarded pieces of mans and women's clothing, shirts, jeans, socks, a bra, panties, and boxer shorts.

Once I get over the shock of seeing those (and it IS always a shock to my system) I will hear it! Coming from beyond the wall that the sofa sits against. SEX! I hear their SEX happening. Her moans, His moans, Her cries of passion, His cries of passion. Her orgasm, His orgasm. Sometimes I will quietly slip into the basement and listen from just below the bedroom. Once the noise has stopped or slowed down I will quietly slip back down the "trail" and out of the house. I will resume "my place" outside sex.

I will wait for her to call and tell me "he is gone". Then I know it is ok for me to return to our marriage.

This has happened hundreds of times with many different men. It is always different but always the same.

Lovers4third
Virgin

Re: The Trail

Unread post by Lovers4third » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:01 pm

This trail is very hot....look forward to reading more of your stuff