Fun with the repair guy!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Fun with the repair guy!

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:10 am

Our fucking fridge decided to leak a huge puddle in our kitchen when we woke a week ago. We’re in a rental so I called our landlord and told him about it. He was very apologetic about it and aid he would send someone over that afternoon to fix it or replace the fridge. Thankfully Ann was off work that day as I had to work. Ann wasn’t too happy about having to stay home since it was a gorgeous day outside and she was hoping to go to the nude beach. I felt bad for her because I know how she can get into some great adventures there. I told her maybe if you’re lucky he’ll show up early and fix quick then you can go. She said “that would be ideal but when has a repair guy ever been early.

I left for work and had completely forgotten about the situation at home until I got at text from Ann around 1:15 saying “still no repair guy”. I felt bad for her and I would have really liked to go home to a new adventure story from her. She was for the next couple days as well but the weather was supposed to turn for the worse. I work in a mall managing a store so for that reason I was hoping the weather man was right but for Ann I was hoping he was wrong. 2:30pm another text from Ann “finally here and he’s really cute” I wrote back “see maybe you didn’t need to go to the beach” “he said the fridge can be fixed but it may take about an hour to fix it” Ann wrote. I wrote back “what are you wearing” and a minute later got this response “right now my black shorts and grey shirt but soon nothing because I’m going in the shower.” I sent her “leave the bathroom door open maybe he’ll watch you or join you” she wrote back “ya you’d like that” “maybe but I’m sure you would to” I wrote. Then my phone went quiet and didn’t hear anything else until 5pm and her text read “fridge is fixed, Alex just left.” I wrote back “Did Alex fix you?” She wrote back “he sure did!” I called her because I had to hear all about it right away. At first she didn’t want to tell me until I got home but I talked her into it.

Ann got undressed and slipped on her short silk black robe. This robe is just long enough to cover her ass in the back; it ties up with one silk belt wrapped around at the waist. Ann left the belt a little loose showing plenty of her chest and sides of her boobs. She took a look at herself in the full length mirror in our bedroom and liked what she saw. She walked out into the kitchen where Alex was sitting on the floor working on a piece of the fridge. She informed him that she was going to have a shower and would be back in 10 minutes if he needed anything. She could feel his eyes on her legs as she turned to walk away towards the bathroom. I’m sure from his low vantage point sitting on the floor he could see a little ass as well. She left the bathroom door open a couple inches as I had asked and started running the water. She took her robe off and hung it on the back of the bathroom door then turned back to get in the shower. As she did she caught a glimpse of something moving past the door through the mirror. It may have been her imagination but she swore she saw Alex out there. She got in the shower and lathered herself up thinking that Alex could be watching her right then. She began to feel her pussy tingle as her imagination was running wild with ideas. Ann rinsed herself off and ran her hands all over her stomach and chest, cupping her breasts in each hand and pinching her nipples. She sighed at the feeling of her own touch and slowly worked her right hand down her flat stomach down to her tingling pussy. It had already been almost 10 minutes since she got in the shower and she figured Alex was not brave enough to join her so she would have to tease him a little more once she got out. She rubbed her clit for a good minute but it just wasn’t good enough; she needed a cock and more specific Alex’s cock.

She turned off the water and drew the clear shower curtain open. She noticed at that moment that the door was now a good 6 inches open compared to the couple inches she had left it. This excited her as she knew he had been watching her. She left the door the way it was and dried herself off slowly and seductively. Wrapped her hair in a towel and stood in front of the bathroom mirror still naked wiping the fog from it. She brushed her teeth and just took her time doing it so she could be naked longer. Ann then put the black silk robe back on as it was before the shower and went back to the kitchen. Alex was sitting on the floor still working on the same piece as before. She asked if everything was alright and he replied “Yes mam, everything is just great” as his eyes looked up and down the length of her sexy legs then her chest then finally her eyes. Ann went into the living room and turned on the TV. She was thinking to herself of what she could do to have some fun with this guy. She thought about just stripping off her robe and going into the kitchen naked and taking him right there and then on the floor but that was not fun, she wanted to tease him a little before fucking him; and she knew already he was going to fuck her. Ann enjoys the tease and she knows that I love her teasing other guys or me for that matter.

A few minutes later Ann returned to the kitchen still wearing only the robe and decided to do the dishes that were sitting in the sink. Our kitchen is tiny on one side there is the fridge with a counter about a meter long next to it than the oven. On the other side there is a sink in the middle and counters on both sides. Both sides of the kitchen are separated by a walkway or floor approximately 4 feet across so when Ann was standing at the sink his head was maybe 8 inches away from the bottom of her robe. On both sides there are cupboards along the top and under each counter. He had an amazing view from where he was sitting. I actually had to try it for myself when I got home that night. Ann’s ass with very visible and if she spread even a little bit her cunt was in full view. Incredible view! In the corner of her eye she could see Alex sneaking peeks under her robe as she was doing the dishes. She shifted from leaning on her left leg to her right leg then back again a couple times before spreading her legs about shoulder width apart. She saw him slide back on the floor so he was now sitting directly behind her. She could no longer see him sneak peeks but she knew that he was and could now see her pussy which at this point was quite damp. There weren’t too many dishes to do so Ann took her time with each item to make the tease last longer. She enjoyed his eyes devouring her. Once she had finished cleaning them she decided to dry them with a dish towel. She grabbed the first plate and turned around leaning her ass back on the counter and began to wipe the plate dry in front of her. Ann asked him if he enjoyed his job and he told her that it did and had its perks, as she saw him look up the front of her robe at her neatly trimmed pussy. She turned back around and opened the cupboard above the sink to put the first plate in. As she reached up with her right hand the hem to the robe rose up exposing her ass to him inches away. She continued this for the next few plates then grabbed the frying pan and wiped it dry. The pots and pans are in the lower cupboard between the fridge and stove, once she had it dried she leaned forward in front of him and opened the cupboard to put the frying pan in. Her robe was hanging down in the front and he now had a full view of both her perky tits with stiff nipples. As she was getting back up she noticed a bulge in his pants and his cock was semi hard. This made her smile as she turned back to the sink to grab the next pot. She did the same again with the pot and put it in the cupboard but this time she bent at the knees instead of her waist and this exposed her pussy to him as her legs were spread in front of him.

As she turned back to the sink Alex asked “Do you live here alone?” she told him that she lived here with her boyfriend. He continued with “does your boyfriend know what you wear when the repair guy is here?” Ann laughed and replied “not yet but he will know when he gets home tonight, what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” as she ran her hands down both sides of her body. He said “oh there is nothing wrong with it at all I quite enjoy what you are wearing!” Ann said “thank you, I feel very comfortable in this” and she turned back towards the sink and stuck her ass out a little towards him. He had had enough teasing and ran his hands up her outer legs up to her ass. “will you tell your boyfriend how much of a tease you are” he asked her as his hands groped her ass. Ann kept drying the cup that she had in her hand and simply replied “yep”. She then stretched up with her left hand to place the cup in the cupboard to the left of the sink and lifting her leg right leg off the ground while doing so. Her legs were spread wide as she did this and Alex moved his right hand from her ass to her very wet cunt. He said “your pussy is so wet, you were really enjoying teasing me weren’t you?” She turned to face him and undid the belt to her robe then removed it. He looked at her in awe and said “Your fucking gorgeous you know that? Will you tell your boyfriend that you got naked for me to?” She pushed him down on the ground so he was now lying on the kitchen floor and knelt down so her knees were on either side of his head and said “Yes I will, and I will also tell him that you ate my pussy and fucked me very hard” then lowered her cunt to his face. He definitely didn’t need to be told what to do once her pussy was on his face; he began working her clit with his tongue as she was grinding her cunt against his mouth. He held her by the hips trying to control her movement but it was to no avail as Ann was violently moving her hips and cunt against his face.

Ann leaned back and reached for his button on his jeans and undid it then unzipping them. She reached inside his briefs and took hold of his cock which she described disappointingly short but very thick. Ann said he was no bigger than 5 inches max. I told her “well they can’t all be big, you’ve been very lucky with most of the guys so far one had to be small”. She continued to stroke his cock hoping it would grow more but it wasn’t meat to happen. He was doing a really good job on her with his mouth so that made up for the lack of girth in his pants. Ann turned herself around keeping her sex on his face and leaned forward to take his little cock in her mouth. She licked it like an ice cream cone and circled her tongue around the fat head of his cock. His hands were now on her ass as he continued to suck and devour her clit. He moved the thumb to his right hand over to her puckered ass hole and rubbed it gently with very little pressure. Ann enjoyed his mouth on her cunt and thumb on her ass hole so much she broke out into a powerful eruption of orgasmic pleasure. Her body stiffened above him and began to tremble, her moans became more frequent and louder and each wave of her orgasm ran through her. His thumb moved from her ass hole to her pussy and penetrated her during the climax of her orgasm. He told her how much he loved the taste of her pussy and how much he was enjoying pleasuring orally. Also adding that he could eat her pussy for hours on end as it was the tastiest pussy he’d ever had the pleasure to taste. She told him that he was more than welcomed to eat her pussy for the rest of the day as it felt incredible and loved every second of his tongue on it.

They continued to pleasure each other orally for the next 30 minutes, Ann had a few more orgasms with him licking her cunt then decided she wanted him to fuck her. She was amazed at his lasting power as he had not cum with her sucking his cock. He may be small but the guy can lick pussy incredibly and has great lasting power. Ann repositioned herself with his cock against her pussy and rubbed herself against it. She lifted up a little and positioned his fat cock head at the opening of her cunt and slowly lowered herself on it. Surprisingly she said his cock felt wonderful inside her because of the thickness. She bounced on him riding his cock but Ann is so used to fucking guys with longer dicks that she kept going to high and his cock would always slide out of her. She told him to get on top of her and they switched positions into the good old missionary position. He removed his clothes now that he had the chance before he got in between her legs and just like a dog in heat; he was thrusting his hips even before he had penetrated her. Once in he was pounding his short fat cock into her pussy as fast as he could. Ann was meeting his thrusts with her own movement of her hips, trying to get him deeper into her aching pussy. She was loudly moaning and screaming out in pleasure telling him to fuck her pussy hard. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders and held on to her hips and ass and continued slamming his cock into her. He leaned forwards into her giving him more power to get into her deeper as he knew she wanted. With him in this position Ann was able to rub her clit with her right hand and with a few quick rubs on her button she began convulsing beneath him as another powerful orgasm came on. Pleasureful orgasmic waves caused her body to violently shake beneath him as he held on to her tight hoping to not slip out. Pounding her hard during her orgasm to intensify the effect on her but it was feeling so incredibly good for him to that his own orgasm began to build. He cried out “Oh shit Baby here it comes I’m gonna cum!” with that he pulled his cock out and let Ann’s legs slide down to the ground and leaned up his cock close to her tits and chest where he unleashed a massive load of cum all over her. Ann was amazed at the amount of cum that spewed from his cock was now all over her tits, neck and a pool was forming in the middle of her chest. He brought his cock to her mouth where she willingly took it and sucked the remainder out of him.

“God Baby, your are fucking sensational, I hope your fridge breaks down more often” he said to her. She laughed and said “you weren’t so bad yourself”. He god up and put his clothes back on and Ann stood up but remained undressed. The pool of Alex’s cum on her chest began running down her stomach to her legs and pussy. He laughed and said “sorry about that, it had been a while I had cum so I had plenty built up.” She laughed and told him that she had never seen so much come out of one guy. He sat back on the floor continuing to fix the fridge and Ann remained in the kitchen with him still completely naked inches from him just making small talk. She asked him if he had every fucked another customer berfore. He replied with “no this is the first time I’ve gotten to fuck a customer but I have been flashed numerous times with towel drops, which is what I thought you were going to do when you said you were going in the shower.” Ann then said “so you get to see a lot of naked hot girls in your line of work, guess that’s the perks you were referring to earlier?” He said “actually, very rare I get to see naked hot girls, it’s usually naked old or fat women and no the perk I was referring to then was I was looking directly at your beautiful pussy under your robe but you couldn’t see that because you had the plate in front of you.” Ann then said “I saw you looking at my pussy and my ass when I was facing the counter, you were doing exactly what I wanted you to do and I know that you were watching me in the shower.” “how do you know that” he asked Ann answered him with “you left the door open with a bigger gap than I had left for you to watch me with.” “So this was all planned out?” he asked. Ann told him that it wasn’t exactly planned out but once she saw that he was a very cute guy she knew she was going to tease him and fuck him. He thanked her for the wonderful time and said “thank god I’m a very cute guy” and they both laughed together.

He finished up with the fridge and said “there you go all done, you shouldn’t have any more trouble with this fridge.” Ann said “ya right your probably rigged it to break down every month just to come over and fuck me” and they both laughed again. Ann thanked him for fixing the fridge and the great afternoon and he returned the thanks. He gathered up his tools and they walked to the door together. He asked her if he could get a picture of them together and Ann agreed. He put his tools down and got in close to Ann putting his left arm around her and Ann wrapped her left arm and leg around the front of him. He took a couple pictures on his phone and then lowered his hand to her ass and Ann went in for a kiss goodbye as he groped her ass now with both hands. They said goodbye and out the door he went reluctantly. Ann leaned back against the door reliving the afternoon in her head then was about to text me when she heard a knock at the door. She looked through the peep hole and it was Alex again, she thought he must have forgotten something so she opened the door and said “forget something?” He said “umm could I get one more picture of you, umm actually of your phenomenal ass?” Ann laughed out loud and said “you came back to ask for a picture of my ass?” he said “yes please” Ann still laughing said sure and turned around for him with the door still opened as he took a couple pictures of her gorgeous perfect ass. He said goodbye and at the same time the neighbour from across the hall opened his door and saw Ann in all her glory. She said “hi neighbor” and he said “hello neighbor to you to” then Ann closed the door. This is when she sent me the text that the fridge was fixed.

When I got home Ann was lying on the couch nude reading through emails on her iPad. I walked to her and gave her a kiss and notice the dried cum all over her tits and well all over her. I took my clothes off and we fucked each other silly and she retold me the events of the afternoon. I asked her about our neighbor across the way and she said he’s on her list.

THE END…

CrazyHorse
Player

Re: Fun with the repair guy!

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Well it doesn't get much hotter than that! Damn!!!! I'm impressed!

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: Fun with the repair guy!

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:11 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Well it doesn't get much hotter than that! Damn!!!! I'm impressed!

Thanks, Ann never fails to impress me. I am one very lucky guy :-)