Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
svene
Experienced

Re: Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

Unread post by svene » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:36 am

mmmmmmmmmm :cool: Lynda is under Thom's spell, you are under her's and Thom is just out of control. I love it. :whip: :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Sorry for the delay in finishing the story, but we have been traveling, which means Lynda had her legs spread a lot. :mrgreen:

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:03 am

I'm fantasizing about you traveling to San Francisco.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:18 am

svene wrote:I'm fantasizing about you traveling to San Francisco.

Lynda has fucked her way across California before, but not recently. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:44 pm

The next morning was the start of the last day of the cruise. Lynda came back to our cabin at about 9:00, saying she needed to take a shower. When she got out of the shower, I couldn't keep my hands off of her naked body and I pleaded with her to tell me about last night with Thom. Lynda kept pushing me away and giggling, saying it was a secret. I practically overpowered her and was sucking one hard nipple, while I managed to get two fingers in her pussy, which was getting wet quickly. She kept laughing and asking what got me so turned on, but was starting to get horny herself and I knew that her mind always loses out to the desires of her body. Eventually, I got her over to the bed so that she was sitting on the side with her feet on the floor. I then worked my way between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. My arms were each wrapped around a leg from underneath, so I could stay there for a while. As I sucked her clit, she said I was the third person down there since last night.

Lynda said that when Thom took her back to his room, he told her to take a shower and then come to bed naked. She got out of the shower, dried off and stepped out of the bathroom nude just as Ellyn walked in. Ellyn walked straight over to Lynda, took her in her arms and started kissing her passionately. Lynda returned her affections and soon they were both naked in bed. Thom watched briefly and then got up to take a shower. When he emerged from the bath room, he was treated to the sight of the girls locked in a 69 going after each other. Lynda said Ellyn has been a very quick learner and you would think she has been bi all her life. Lynda is not much of a story teller, but did say she and Ellyn got each other off numerous times before Thom couldn't take it any longer and had to get some. She said he roughly fucked each of them before rolling over and going to sleep. Lynda said she and Ellyn hugged and kissed and whispered to each other as Thom cum leaked out of both of them. She said they would have sex, doze off, wake up for more, and drift off again. She said it was beautiful.

In the morning, the girls were hungrily going after each other again, when Thom just had to fuck them. He fucked Lynda first, then Ellyn, fucking both hard and fast and cumming deeply inside them. Lynda said he seemed totally spent and said that the two hottest things he had ever done in his life were to fuck a cuckold's wife and to screw two chicks while they were doing each other. With that combination, he said he couldn't control himself and could not hold back from cumming. Ellyn told Thom she could really get used to this girl on girl thing and started wondering about which of her girlfriends back home she might be able to go to bed with. Lynda said Thom was just on fire about that possibility and Ellyn whispered to Lynda that they had found Thom's Achilles heel. Ellyn then announced to Thom that maybe she should be the boss these days since she would be bringing home the pussy. Lynda said she had never seen Thom act so sheepish, but he said he was all in favor of watching his wife do other girls. At that, I climbed on top of Lynda and started fucking her as fast as I possibly could. I came hard, but I'm not sure Lynda noticed because she was still talking about Ellyn maybe turning lez on us.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:26 am

Awesome story rypmar7, Lynda and Ellyn together is a very hot addition to the story........sounds like Ellyn wants to take control..... :twisted:
always anxious to hear your stories...Have a great day...Cheers

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:48 am

Thanks, everyone. Glad you like Lynda's adventures.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:54 am

That day, Lynda made it clear to me that she was spending the last night of the cruise sleeping with Thom and Ellyn. I told her I doubted that there would be much sleeping involved and she agreed with a laugh. I asked her about Thom wanting to do another public fucking and she said that had not been mentioned and that she was not going to bring it up. I suggested to her that she would be bringing other things "up", such as my cock, and she got a big laugh out of that. At that afternoon's happy hour, Lynda and Ellyn both acted like nothing had happened between them and no one in our group other than Lynda's sister Bekka seemed to know that Thom and Ellyn both were now having Lynda whenever they wanted. Bekka did tell me that she was feeling left out, but could not do anything with her boyfriend on the cruise with her.

After dinner, Thom pulled us aside and asked if we were ready to try out the small conference room by the lobby. Lynda whimpered and tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted to do her publicly again. Eventually, Lynda and I met up with Thom and Ellyn at the lobby bar with the intent of Lynda getting publicly fucked in the conference room. She had obediently worn a short skirt with no panties for quick and easy access to her pussy and Thom reached under her skirt to check her out. He told me to go make sure the room was empty and to get it ready for them. It was only a few feet down the hall off the lobby and I felt certain they would get caught. The stomach was in knots as I made the short walk only to find that the door to the room was locked. I tried it several times, but it was definitely locked. I then checked the other two conference rooms and they were both locked up as well. Only dim security lights were on in each, so the setting would have been perfect if we could have used one. I looked for back ways into the rooms, but could find nothing that the public could access.

I went back and reported my findings and Lynda seemed quite relieved, but Thom was not happy. While he ordered another round of drinks, he insisted that I find another place for them to fuck. I took off looking around the ship, but returned after about 20 minutes having had no luck. Thom insisted everyone finish their drinks and then we would all go find a place together. We searched around for some time, but found no place suitable. Lynda kept begging that they take her back to their room and do here there. Thom wanted a public place where they could possibly be caught and Lynda suggested their balcony. Thom thought that was lame and we had previously ruled out outside locations due to the cold, the wind, and the security cameras. Lynda said she would put up with the cold, so he relented and we headed back toward their room.

When we got to that deck, Ellyn questioned what was at the end of each hallway and went looking for a spot. There was nothing toward the front, but she found a small outside balcony/observation deck at the back of the ship just before where the hallway turned to cross the back of the ship. She led us down there and it was outside, but very covered. There were some lounge chairs stacked in the corner and Thom said this would do nicely. We positioned a chair as much out of the wind as possible and Thom had Lynda lie down on her back on the chair and spread her legs. He then went to orally prepare her for his entry, but Ellyn jumped in and said to let an expert do that. Ellyn then proceeded to go down on Lynda with great fervor. Lynda was cold, but getting into Ellyn's oral efforts and soon was moaning and saying "Oh Ellyn" over and over. Thom had his pants down and his impressive hard cock pointing toward its target. It did not take long for Ellyn to bring Lynda to orgasm and then Thom quickly took her place and entered my wife.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:13 am

As Thom stroked his cock in and out of my wife, I realized that no one was standing guard at the door. I went and took a quick look down the hall, but it was empty. I then went back and suggested to Ellyn that she should be the lookout and she said she was not missing this scene. She asked what the big deal was if someone saw us since we were leaving the next morning any way. I was concerned, but too hard not to stay and watch. I then turned my attention back to the fucking Thom was giving Lynda, which was increasing in intensity. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock and began to stroke. Ellyn exploded in laughter and said that it looks like someone is not too concerned about getting caught. She then said if someone walked in, they would just think Thom and Lynda were two over-sexed lovers or newlyweds, but they would say, "Who's the pervert jerking his cock in public?" This of course got me jerking harder and faster much to Ellyn's amusement.

As Lynda cried out in orgasm, Thom growled something about her letting her cuckold husband know how much she likes getting fucked by a real man. He then asked her who owns her pussy and she said that he did. He kept pushing her to say it and she finally yelled out, "You own my pussy! Thom owns my pussy, everyone!" Thom took great satisfaction in hearing that and then turned to me and said he was going to cum deep in my wife's pussy now. With that I came all over myself and Ellyn could not have laughed at me any harder. Thom then made it clear that he was pumping jet after jet of cum into Lynda, until he finally slowed to a stop. Lynda was out of breath, but still managed to tell Thom that he was the greatest lover she ever had and that she loved his cock. I then stuffed my cock back into my pants and ran to the door to see if anyone was around. Again, the hall was empty. I returned to find Ellyn between Lynda's legs cleaning Thom's cum out of her.

As Ellyn got hotter, so did Lynda. Lynda was holding Ellyns' head with both hands pulling her tight to her pussy and Ellyn was certainly offering no resistance. As they continued, Thom said to me that we should leave them alone and go back to the room to wait for them. I told him we needed to stand lookout, or better yet, they should come back to the room then. Thom was having none of it and insisted we leave. He told them we would be waiting for them back at the room, which was a good walk down the hall. As he and I exited into the hallway, Lynda let out a loud moan that we heard clearly. We decided to stand there and see how loud she was with the door closed. We heard some faint moans and cries, but the closed door seemed to muffle most of it. As we walked back to Thom's room, he said to me with a grin, "Just think. Anyone can walk in and catch two women going at it." I was rock hard again, as we went into his room and took a seat.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 am

After about two minutes in Thom's room, I told him I had to go have a look at them. He watched me go down the hall from his doorway. Outside the door, I could now clearly hear that something was going on and opened the door to find Ellyn with her face still buried between Lynda's legs with Lynda 's legs up over her shoulders. Lynda cam very hard as I watched and it seemed like they were quieting down, so I quickly slipped out thinking they were now been heading back to the room. Thom was standing in the hall waiting and he asked me what they were doing as two people walked by heading to their cabin. I tried to whisper, but asked loudly if they were still going at it and I told him that they were, but it looked like they were finishing up.

As we stood there, Ellyn emerged leading Lynda by the hand. Ellyn was holding Lynda's skirt up so that she was completely exposed from the waste down as she walked her down the hall. At a distance it was hard to tell, but as they got closer it was clear that Lynda was bottomless and the only thing hard was my cock. Lynda looked hot, but very embarrassed. When they reached us, Thom started fingering Lynda right there in the bright lights of the hallway. He was too horny, however, to keep it up long and soon dragged her into his room for more fucking. Soon he was fucking Lynda from behind while Lynda worked on Ellyn's pussy. I was again working on my hard cock and was the first of the four of us to cum. After that, i crawled back to my room and left them alone for the rest of the night.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:32 am

What a wonderful moment when she could no longer resist and admitted that her pussy was Thom's. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:33 am

The morning after when we got off the ship was a little strange for me, but no one else acted like anything significant had happened. Lynda made it back to our cabin just in time to take a quick shower and get out of the room to leave the ship. When we were in the customs line, she was looking at the declaration form where it asks if you are bringing plants, animals or biological specimens into the US. She giggled and asked if we had to declare the sperm that was inside her. She claimed she was going to ask the customs man when we got up to the counter, but they just waved us through, so she didn't get the chance.

Outside the terminal as we all went our separate ways, Lynda and Ellyn acted like nothing at all had happened between them. They were so nonchalant about it and not the least bit embarrassed or self-conscious. I guess that's why Lynda is so good as casual sex. Thom came over to me and hugged me in a very warm goodbye. He thanked me for the experiences with Lynda and was very concerned for me to know that it was all just role-playing and that he did not mean anything he said. I think he was sincere and that made me feel better. Ellyn acted like I was just another friend on the cruise with no hint that we had fucked several times.

Lynda's sister Bekka whispered to me that next time she was going to play, too. I suggested to her that she tell her boyfriend that Lynda and I had swapped with Thom and Ellyn and that we all wanted to do it with them too, but she thought he would not go for that. I thought that would be good both to gauge his attitude and to broach the subject from a third person point of view. I am hoping he tells her he would have gone for it because I would love to see him fucking Lynda, too. That is planting a seed for the future.

Since we have been home, Lynda and Ellyn have talked on the phone many times like before and it seems that there has been no change in their relationship whatsoever, even though they have now been intimate with each other on many occasions. Lynda said they have mentioned what happened just to say it was a lot of fun, but haven't really talked about it beyond that. Lynda still claims Thom is the best lover she's ever had and I keep challenging her to tell that to Don, who will without a doubt do everything he can to reclaim his position as her number one lover.

In concluding the Thom and Ellyn saga, I hope everyone has enjoyed it and I certainly hope there will be some new chapters to write in the future. I think the experience helped re-ignite Lynda to taking new lovers. I can hardly wait! :mrgreen:

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you, Ryp, for sharing the story. I've been a fan of Lynda for many years. Good to see you back on the forum.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:21 am

Archie457 wrote:Thank you, Ryp, for sharing the story. I've been a fan of Lynda for many years. Good to see you back on the forum.

Thanks. I'm glad to be back. :up:

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Thank you Ryp,
Speaking for the silent majority here, saying that your return has been very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to type it out.
I for one always look forward to your stories. Lynda certainly is a very hot wife who knows how to enjoy herself.

Looking forward to reading more of your escapades in the not too distant future.
Regards

jrr
Experienced

Unread post by jrr » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:51 am

rypmar7 wrote:Sorry for the delay in finishing the story, but we have been traveling, which means Lynda had her legs spread a lot. :mrgreen:
Really...? I just could not miss on the clue, #139 for lovers. Ryp I'm sure that's another great story. I can't wait to read the out come of the mini gang bang on the boat while on vacation. Again, thank you for your time and effort. I know it's not easy task to write such great stories. Also thank you for sharing such great pics. Some of them are just so simple and in a way innocent. Like the one where Lynda walks up the steps while you sit outside with your kid waiting for her to get finished with her BF. Once you explained the why that pic was so hot to you it was all of the sudden so erotic and sensual. Keep them coming my friend. We love you guys...

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:45 am

Great story, very well told. The way you break it up into bite size pieces at strategic points is great. Entrancing. If you're ever near SF ...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:14 am

Thanks, everyone. Last weekend's story is short, so I will tell it here as soon as I have a little time.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 am

Thanks for sharing the cruise story. I'm looking forward for more stories. Lynda is awesome. Would love to read more about Bekka.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 pm

ericsacto wrote:Thanks for sharing the cruise story. I'm looking forward for more stories. Lynda is awesome. Would love to read more about Bekka.

Bekka is Lynda's half-sister and they are very close. She deserves her own thread. I may get to those stories some day.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 am

To fill in the most recent story I mentioned, I will intentionally leave out details in order to protect the guilty. :mrgreen:

Weekend before last, Lynda and I were to attend an event on Saturday night in another state. Two old friends that I will call Bill and Mary lived in the city where it was taking place and they were going also. They invited us to stay at their house for the weekend and we took them up on their offer. These friends know nothing of Lynda's hotwife lifestyle and do not participate in anything like that themselves(i.e.; they're normal ;) ). As a result, we did not expect any story worthy material from the weekend, but fortunately we were wrong.

When we arrived at their house on Friday night, they mentioned that they had invited their friends Suzi and John to ride with us on Saturday night and they hoped we didn't mind. We had met Suzi and John on a visit about 5 years earlier and thought they were nice people. Lynda had really hit it off with Suzi and about 2 years ago Suzi visited us when she was in Florida on a girls trip. Of course, we told them we were happy to have them along. The plan was for Suzi and John to come over at 4:00 on Saturday afternoon for drinks before the event.

We had a good time hanging out with Bill and Mary and they started serving drinks at 4:00 on Saturday. About the same time, Mary got a call from Suzi saying that she and John couldn't make it. After some talk it was decided that Suzi was coming alone, but felt funny about that since she did not want to be a 5th wheel. When Suzi arrived, she seemed upset and proceeded to tell us with amazing honesty that she and John had been having serious marital problems for over 2 years. She said they had been to counseling and the counselor has suggested they give each other more space and try to have some separate interests, explaining her girls trip to Florida. She went on to tell us that they had been arguing about things all week and just generally not getting along too well. She said that John had announced that morning that he did not want to go to the event that night and was going to do something with some other friends. Heeding the counselor's advice, she did not make a stink out of it, but now felt bad and thought she was intruding on our couples night. We assured her we were all glad she could ride with us and happy to see her as she slugged down a strong drink.

Lynda felt particularly bad for her and really quizzed her all about her husband, their problems, the counseling, etc. and I was concerned that she was getting too nosy. Suzi seemed to appreciate Lynda's interest, however, and apparently it was something of a relief for her to talk about it openly. Throughout the course of the night, Suzi was really downing a lot of drinks and getting pretty drunk. When it came time to drive back to Bill and Mary's house, Mary suggested to me that I sit in the front seat and that she would ride in the back with the girls. I said okay and as I was getting into the front seat, Suzi blurted out "I don't care where we sit as long as Lynda sits next to me, so we can snuggle on the way home." She laughed drunkenly and the other 4 of us looked at each other a little awkwardly. Suzi got into the middle of the back seat and Lynda sat next to her behind the driver. As Bill went to back the car out, I looked over my sholder and saw that Suzi was pressed against Lynda with her head resting on Lynda's shoulder.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 am

When we got back to Bill and Mary's house, Lynda looked a little perplexed by having Suzi essentially sleeping on her the whole way home, but said nothing. We all went inside and gathered around their bar where we had been sitting before we left earlier. Suzi said she was too wasted to drive home and asked Mary if she could stay at their house. Mary told her we were using one spare room and that she could have the other one, which is right next door. Mary made us a round of drinks and then went to get the room ready for Suzi and Bill said good night and went to bed. Lynda, Suzi and I sat having our drinks and talking until Mary returned telling Suzi that the room was ready, that she had put extra towels for her in the bath room and that she had put one of Bill's oversized tee shirts on her bed for a sleeping shirt. Suzi jumped up to go get cleaned up and Mary sat down to finish her drink.

Once Suzi was gone, Lynda kind of whispered to Mary and asked her what was up with Suzi and the snuggling thing. Mary just shook her head and sternly told us to watch out for Suzi. Mary said that Suzi confided to her about 6 months ago that one of the things they were doing to shake things up to try to save their marriage was to give each other the freedom to see other people, sort of an open marriage kind of thing. She went on to say that Suzi told her they had swapped with one or two other couples. Mary said she told Suzi in no uncertain terms that she and Bill were not interested and would never do anything like that. She said Suzi never mentioned it again, but Mary went on to speculate that Suzi had probably had experiences with other girls and was just drunk enough to let that slip. Mary emphasized that Suzi is a good friend, but troubled, so we both should be very careful around her. Just then we all heard Suzi stumbling back down the hall toward us. Mary hurriedly finished her drink, said good night and was just about gone when Suzi walked in. Mary called behind her a good night to Suzi and then went to bed.

I turned around to see that Suzi had already changed into the tee shirt and it wasn't all that oversized. It looked like she was wearing the world's shortest minidress and it was obvious she had nothing on underneath. As she sat down on her bar stool, she had to tuck the shirt between her legs to avoid flashing us, but that pulled it tight enough to completely exposed her hips on both sides. Also, I noticed her hard nipples jutting out from under the shirt, a true pair of pokies. Suzi is a fairly attractive blonde milf in her early 40's, so I was definitely enjoying the scenery. Lynda had an "oh my" look on her face and was smiling broadly. I playfully punched Lynda and she was like "What? What?" but I didn't answer. Suzi seemed refreshed from cleaning up a little in the bath room and was now much more awake and perky. We all sipped our drinks while talking about the event we had been to and Suzi would keep grabbing Lynda's arm and saying how it was just so good to see her again.

When we had all 3 finished our drinks, no one made any move to go to bed. After a few minutes, I stood up and said we might as well have another round if we were going to sit there talking. I got behind the bar and asked who wanted another drink, but they both hesitated and didn't say anything. As I sort of pushed it, Suzi finally said that rather than have another drink, she thought it was time for bed and that we should join her in her bedroom. Lynda smiled broadly, said okay and jumped to her feet. Suzi took her by the hand and they walked down the hall toward Suzi's bedroom. Even though I expected that to happen, I was still a little surprised when it actually did. I washed out the glasses and put the liquor away and headed down the hall.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 am

When I reached Suzi's bedroom, the door was closed. I was not sure whether to go in because I definitely did not want to break things up. I stood outside the door listening, but could not hear anything. I decided I would get changed for bed while deciding whether to see about joining them or leaving them alone. I put on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and decided to let the girls play. I got into bed and had been lying there about 10 minutes when our bedroom door opened and there stood Lynda in the hallway completely naked. "What are you doing?' she demanded of me. I told her I was just getting into bed. She acted like I had lost my mind and said impatiently that Suzi had sent her to get me. "She said she needs cock!" Lynda added. I told her I could supply that and jumped up, but Lynda seemed a little annoyed.

We entered Suzi's room to find her totally naked lying on the bed on her back on top of the sheets. Suzi giggled and told me that Lynda got her so worked up that she needed a hard cock. She told me to walk around to her side of the bed and I did. She sat up and told me to get undressed so she could have a look. I whipped off my clothes and was semi-hard already. Suzi leaned over and took my cock into her hands and starting rolling her hands back and forth and up and down the shaft. I was rock hard in seconds and Suzi announced that this would do nicely. It then dawned on me that I did not ever remember having touched Suzi before, so our first physical contact was her hands on my cock. She then told me to get in bed and get busy.

I climbed between Suzi's parted legs and there was no kissing, no touching, no foreplay of any kind. I maneuvered the tip of my hard cock to her pussy and slid it inside her. She was wet from Lynda's prior efforts no doubt, but it took a few strokes to get it fully all the way inside her. Once I did and started to stroke her, Lynda slid up next to her and started kissing her. Suzi turned her face toward Lynda and they began hungrily tongue kissing. Seeing this was enough to make me cum instantly, so I closed my eyes and tried to think off something else. Meanwhile, my body was on autopilot pumping my cock in and out of Suzi, whose attention remained 100% on my wife. The more they kissed, the hotter they both became. I think the steady fucking also started to bring Suzi to the edge and soon she was moaning, then wailing and came pretty hard. That did it for me and I started to fuck her hard and fast. I told her I was going to cum and Suzi said "good" and wrapped her legs tightly around me. I came hard pumping shot after shot deep into Suzi's pussy. As I slowed down, it dawned on me that it is a lot of fun to fuck another man's wife and I collapsed on top of her. After we both caught our breath, I rolled off of her and Suzi said, "Lynda, clean up on aisle one."

To be continued...

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:27 pm

That is HOT and FUNNY...than you for the stories
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:33 am

[quote="blueduck1954"]That is HOT and FUNNY...than you for the stories[/quote

Thanks. Glad you like them.