Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:02 am

As soon as I rolled off of Suzi, Lynda practically dove between her legs and went to work on her. Suzi started getting into it so fast and moaning, it almost seemed like she was faking. Lynda really went after her pussy and clit with her tongue, lips and fingers and was having such success that Suzi was cumming in no time. Lynda kept up her oral assault and Suzi was so overcome by the sensation that she was inching away from her like the pleasure was too intense to endure. Lynda stayed on her and soon Suzi was just babbling, "Oh Lynda! OMG Lynda! OMG!" After another orgasm, or maybe it was just one long continuous one, Lynda flipped around on top of her in a 69 position and resumed her attentions to Suzi's pussy. Even a spent old guy like me was starting to get hard again because it was so hot to witness from inches away. Suzi was too into her own pleasure, however, to do much to service Lynda, so Lynda started grinding her pelvis into Suzi's face. It looked like Lynda was roughly fucking herself on Suzi's face - I guess really just a form of masturbation - while Suzi seemed helpless and overwhelmed by the sensations and orgasms she was having. Lynda was definitely turning in an all star performance, one I knew Suzi would not soon forget. Eventually, Lynda came hard and slumped down on top on Suzi, practically lifeless herself.

They lay there for several minutes recovering and I thought they might be drifting off to sleep. The bed was good for three people having sex, but not big enough for three to sleep comfortably, so I was thinking of slipping out and returning to our bedroom. I couldn't stop soaking in the vision of their naked bodies together and soon I noticed that Suzi was now licking Lynda's pussy from underneath. As Suzi got more into it, she got more active and aggressive. She rolled Lynda over so that Suzi was now on top and began to give Lynda quite a tongue lashing. Lynda still seemed mostly asleep, but that did not stop Suzi who kept going. Her efforts were rewarded when Lynda suddenly groaned loudly and was obviously very close to another orgasm. This got Suzi going even more and soon the tables had turned totally and it was Lynda who was helpless under a relentless oral assault. Lynda came very hard, but that did not stop Suzi. After that Lynda was practically begging her to stop, but she would not. I couldn't stand it any longer. I was so hard I needed immediate relief, which was quickly achieved with only about three or four strokes on my cock. I blasted a load into my hand and wiped it on the sheets.

Lynda was making a lot of noise and Suzi was still working on her. I wanted more, so I mentioned to Suzi that Lynda is extremely ticklish. Suzi dug her nails into Lynda's sides and tried to tickle her while still licking her pussy. Lynda was really thrashing around now and she accidentally kicked Suzi in the face. Suzi grabbed her foot and began running her nails up and down the sole of Lynda's foot, which induced squeals of laughter from Lynda. I grabbed her other foot and started licking the sole and sucking her toes. When Suzi saw that, she did the same and Lynda became practically hysterical. Suzi had Lynda's leg bent back so that her foot was very near near pussy. Suzi was going back and forth between licking her pussy and the sole of her foot, while I had the other leg straight out tickling her mercilessly. Lynda couldn't stand it any longer and tried to break free, She yelled something about us stopping and then suddenly Suzi was laughing and going "Oh my God" over and over. We stopped and I realized then that Lynda had peed all over Suzi's face and hair. Lynda was exhausted and couldn't catch her breathe, but was trying to say something about how she told us to stop. Suzi was giggling uncontrollably and saying she had never seen that happen before and saying to Lynda, "Well, I guess we got you off good little girl."

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 am

Once Lynda was coherent again, she felt terrible (and horribly embarrassed) by pissing all over Suzi. Suzi, however, seemed to take it an both funny and as quite an accomplishment on her part. Lynda got up and walked naked down the hall to the bathroom. She returned with a wet washcloth and a dry towel and very lovingly washed Suzi's face and neck while apologizing profusely. Suzi kept assuring her it was fine and then turned to me and suggested that maybe I should leave the girls alone for some girly talk and time together. I got up to leave and Lynda ordered me to bring her her small travel vibrator out of her purse. I jumped up and went to our room next door, found her pocket pal, and quickly brought it back to the girls. Lynda then told Suzi she was going to make it up to her. I closed the door and left them alone, returning to my bedroom only to realize I had left my clothes somewhere on the floor of the other room. I got into bed nude and started to stroke my rapidly hardening cock. I remember thinking then that there was no way a guy my age could cum three times in one night without someone like Lynda around. It took quite a while of my stroking before I finally erupted again and passed out.

I slept like a log and awoke in the morning thinking how that was one of the hottest things I had ever witnessed. I threw on some shorts and went to check on the girls, but the bedroom was empty. Heading down the hall to look for them, I heard the shower running in the bath room. I listened at the door and after a minute or two could hear little noises and giggles that convinced me that Lynda and Suzi were in the shower together. Lynda has always loved morning shower sex and I started to get hard imagining the scene inside. I sneaked down the hall and could hear Bill and Mary in the kitchen, but figured I did not want to go see them yet. I went back to listening outside the bath room door, but could not hear enough to make it worth standing there in case I was seen by Bill or Mary.

I went back to my room and tried to pass the time. After 15 minutes, I assumed the girls would be out soon. At the 30 minute mark, the water was still running, so I thought I had better go cover for them with our hosts. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted warmly. They asked where Lynda was and I said she was still in our room waiting for Suzi to finish her marathon shower. They accepted that and offered me some breakfast. I said to let me check and see if Lynda was ready to eat or going to wait until after her shower. I went back and stalled and finally at the 45 minute mark, the water in the shower stopped. I went back and told Mary that Lynda was now in the shower, but I would go ahead and eat, mostly just to keep them from going to investigate.

After I ate I went back to find Lynda and Suzi both dressed, but combing out wet hair. I asked how their marathon shower together was and Lynda just grinned. Suzi said it was great and the only reason they got out was that they ran out of hot water. Suzi then went on to tell me that Lynda was very concerned to get Suzi clean after having dirtied her the night before. She told me that Lynda very thoroughly washed every square inch of her body with particular emphasis on her pussy. Suzi said Lynda was never satisfied that it was clean enough and kept inspecting it and must have cleaned it with her tongue five or six times. Lynda said that Suzi kept cumming though, so she would have to clean it again and they both laughed wildly. I asked them both not to say anything to Bill and Mary about what had happened and they both did not say anything, but had mischievous looks on their faces.

To be continued...

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:39 am

Love reading about sexy Lynda and her playmates. Thank you.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 am

Fortunately, neither Lynda nor Suzi said anything to Bill and Mary about our tryst the night before and that morning's shower escapade. It also seemed as though as hosts had no suspicions either. Suzi left shortly after breakfast, but not until she and Lynda had exchanged contact information. She said she was anxious for us to do our thing again with her husband John involved. She said he is great in bed and that it the only thing that really keeps them together. Lynda sounded like she really wanted to try him out, so Suzi promised to keep in touch.

On our flight home that afternoon, I told Lynda that I doubted that Suzi could keep our secret from Bill and Mary. After Mary came down on her for swapping I have to believe she would like to rub our experience with her in Mary's face. Lynda was unconcerned and said she would deal with it if and when that happened. As always, she told me I think too much. I told her that if I didn't think so much, then I probably would not enjoy her fucking more than one hundred other people. She reached over and squeezed my crotch and said that I do enjoy it and that's all that matters. She then went on to tell me how Suzi told her what a big cock John had and how he really knew how to use it. Lynda said John was now on her bucket list. While rubbing my hardening cock through my pants, she was leaning over and whispering to me asking if I wanted her to fuck John. Of course, I told her I was all in favor. She then said maybe she would fly back one week and spend the week in bed with Suzi and John and get them to share her with all their swinging friends. She asked me if I would like that and I said yes, as my breathing was getting heavier from her stroking and squeezing my cock.

Just then a flight attendant walked by and Lynda jumped to take her hand away from my crotch, but she was busted and the attendant looked a little flustered and hurried away. Lynda giggled and asked where were we before rubbing my cock again through my pants. Lynda said that Suzi asked her how many girls she had been with before and Lynda told over thirty. I told her that her count wasn't that high yet and she just laughed. She said Suzi told her that Lynda was number eight for her, but that was all in the last two years. Lynda then asked me where her count stood as to guys. I told her that unless there had been some recently that I didn't know about, or some from the old days that she had never told me about, then she was at 116. She just giggled and I asked her if there were others I didn't know about. Again, she giggled and said "you never know". I pressed her, but she never admitted to any more. As she increased her pressure and the back and forth on my cock, she started asking me if I thought she could get to 125 by New Year's and I told her that I didn't think so, but it was a worthy goal. I told her she would have to find nine new guys in three and a half months. She leaned over and whispered that she was going to do it and gave my good a good last squeeze to my hard cock and I came in my pants as she laughed with delight.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Oof! I'm listening.
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 am

Since we got home, Lynda has not had any contact with Suzi, but she did call Mary to thank her for her hospitality and letting us stay at their house. Lynda kind of pushed to see if Suzi had said anything to her, but it seemed she had not spoken to Suzi either, so there is not yet any damage control to do. We have no trips planned, so nothing on that horizon. Since the plane flight home, Lynda has made no further mention of finding 9 new guys before the end of the year, so we will see whether that was just hot talk or if she is really going to go for it. I guess this will give me time to go back and tell some of her old stories in different threads. :up:

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:57 pm

I have greatly enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of your and Lynda's adventures. Thank you for taking the time to share these great memories.
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:12 am

blueduck1954 wrote:I have greatly enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of your and Lynda's adventures. Thank you for taking the time to share these great memories.

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love retelling them.

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 am

Great story.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:28 am

tellmeall wrote:Great story.
Thanks. There has been nothing new with anyone, but I will update here, if and when that happens.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:39 am

After not seeing Thom and Ellyn since last September, Ellyn called last week to say she was flying into town for a week, but would be solo. Ellyn called on Saturday trying to arrange to get together with us and some other friends on Sunday night. She called yesterday at about 4:00 pm telling us to meet her at a mutual friend's house at 5:00 pm. This friend has probably fucked Lynda 2-3 times over the 20+ years we have known him, but not for many years because he was in a relationship with a live in girlfriend.

When we arrived at his house, we discovered that he had split with the girlfriend recently and she had moved out. He told us that they had experimented with the swinger lifestyle, but she had decided it was not for her. Ellyn then arrived with a female friend of hers that we had met before and our friend continued with his breakup story and talking about their swinger experiences. After many drinks, Ellyn said she guessed everyone knew why we were here and stood up and started kissing our friend. Ellyn's friend did the same with me and I was surprised to say the least. It certainly seemed as if Ellyn had discussed the plans with both of the girls and probably with our host as well. I guess they assumed I knew the plan. Lynda did not want to be left out, so she joined in with Ellyn and soon they had stripped our host naked. He led them both to the master bedroom and told me to feel free to take the guest room, which we did.

After a round of sex, Lynda came to the guestroom naked and said they wanted us to join them in the master bedroom. We ended up with five tangled bodies on a king size bed. I am not sure how everyone would define an orgy, but this was my impression of one. I know our host fucked both Lynda and Ellyn bareback, while I did Ellyn's friend. All three girls went down on each other and in general it was everyone touching everyone else at all times. By about 10:00, everyone was spent and on their way home. Ellyn is here until Friday, so I'm hoping the girls will does lots more fucking and sucking before she leaves.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:45 am

Lynda had a girls's night out last night with Ellyn, Ellyn's friend from the night before, and a few other girls. Needless to say, Lynda did not make it home last night and I have not heard from her yet today, so I may have another chapter to write soon. :mrgreen:

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:55 am

Thanks Ryp, another hot story and a great recounting of it! You remain one of the best posters on this site!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:09 am

pixmangurn wrote:Thanks Ryp, another hot story and a great recounting of it! You remain one of the best posters on this site!

Thanks. I am glad you like it. I don't know about being one of the best posters, but I try to be entertaining. :D

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:22 am

As a follow-up, Lynda's girls night out turned into a girls' night in before the night was over. Lynda, Ellyn, her friend from Sunday night's romp and three other girls went out partying. At the end of the night, Ellyn invited anyone who wanted back to her hotel room to spend the night in some girl-on-girl play. Lynda and the Sunday night friend quickly accepted. One of the other three girls was truly not interested, but wished them well in a warm way and left. A second girl admitted she was bi-curious, but felt it was better to approach it in a one-on-one setting, rather than with three ladies around and reluctantly left. The third girl then sheepishly admitted that back in college that she and a couple of female roommates had fooled around several times and that she had no idea that Ellyn was into that. She agreed to join them as a fourth as long as they agreed to take it easy with her.

As a result, four horny bi ladies shared a hotel room with two queen size beds. Apparently, they traded beds until each girl had experienced a session with the other three. Eventually, all four were in the same bed. Lots of toys and vibrators were used during the night and Lynda said the sound of moaning girls never seemed to stop completely - somebody was always getting off. In the morning, they had a daisy chain on the floor before seeing how many horny girls would fit into one shower at a time. Apparently, the answer is four.

Lynda stayed and played with Ellyn all day after the other two ladies left. Lynda called me yesterday at about 5:00 pm asking (more like begging) if she could stay with Ellyn for another night. I made her tell me what they had done so far before agreeing. Lynda said Ellyn was going to try to get one of the other girls to join them, but I haven't heard anything yet today to know if she was successful. Ellyn is here for two more nights, so at this point it would seem that anything is possible. :whip:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 am

To finish off Lynda's week with Ellyn, it seems Lynda kind of ran out of gas. Old age, she say. After wild nights on Sunday and Monday, she stayed alone with Ellyn on Tuesday night and most of Wednesday. She passed up offers from Ellyn to stay with her both Wednesday and Thursday night and Ellyn flew back home this morning, so not much more to report. Lynda did say last night that she wished Thom had come down also and that she would not have missed anything if he was there. Maybe Lynda will fly out to visit them soon. :up:

matureone
Trainable

Unread post by matureone » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Have loved this thread Rypmar7 and think your a very lucky man to have such a sharing and caring wife like Lynda. Look forward to hearing some more erotic updates

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:34 pm

matureone wrote:Have loved this thread Rypmar7 and think your a very lucky man to have such a sharing and caring wife like Lynda. Look forward to hearing some more erotic updates

Just posted a photo of Lynda and Ellyn in the Hotwives section in the Lynda thread.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:16 am

Lynda goes to visit Thom and Ellyn this Friday. :mrgreen:

matureone
Trainable

Unread post by matureone » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:09 pm

rypmar7 wrote:Lynda goes to visit Thom and Ellyn this Friday. :mrgreen:
Can't wait for the update as usual ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 am

matureone wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:Lynda goes to visit Thom and Ellyn this Friday. :mrgreen:
Can't wait for the update as usual ;)

She is taking a short flight on Friday from Don's arms into Thom's and Ellyn's. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Lynda should be "touching down" real soon. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:46 pm

I just got the most amazing call from Lynda. She was calling, she said, to let me know she made it safely. She then said she was with Thom and he had something to tell me. She was on a speaker phone in a car and Thom said hello, how are you, etc. After some niceties were exchanged, Lynda said to Thom, "What was it you wanted to tell him?' with a giggle. Thom said, "Oh! I just fucked your wife." I said that was great and he asked me if I was glad he did. I assured him that I was very pleased and he said it was good because he was going to do it again and be fucking her all weekend. I was getting hard as hell as I told him that's what I wanted. He said that is good because I have no choice. Lynda kept giggling and I heard her say something about jacking off to Thom. Thom then asked me if I was going to jack off because he had fucked my wife and I sheepishly admitted that I was. He laughed and Lynda said something quietly to Thom like "he's always jacking these days", but I couldn't be sure. :oops:

Thom then said he wanted me to tell him how glad I was that he fucked my wife and was going to fuck her again. I told him I was very happy about that and then he said isn't that what cuckolds like? I hesitated and he pushed it saying don't cucks want to beat off while real men fuck their wives. I told him that is exactly what they want, as I started to stroke myself. He pushed it demanding to know if that's what I wanted. I eventually admitted that, yes, I want other men to fuck my wife the way she needs while I jerk off. :o Thom was very pleased to hear this and then told me that he had fucked Lynda in the car in the airport parking garage. He said she wanted him so much that she was squeezing his cock at baggage claim and they couldn't wait until they got home. I told him that was very hot. He asked with contempt if I was hard. I told him like a rock and he ordered me to stroke it while he told me about fucking my wife. I was too horny to resist, so I jacked furiously and told them all about it. Thom said my wife was bottomless and leaking his cum, while I masturbated like a teenager. I told him that's how it should be and that I was cumming. I screamed in orgasm and he chuckled heartily, but Lynda laughed at me out loud. :oops: She told me Thom's cock would be in her all weekend, so make sure you jack off a lot. I promised her I would and they hung up. :whip: Excuse for a minute while I go jack off again. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Gotta see if I can go to sleep. My cock is raw from jerking off so much tonight. :oops:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Thom called me this afternoon to make sure I was okay. He is a nice guy and a good friend. He wanted to make sure that he was okay fucking my wife and to tell me that all this cuckold talk was just to get me off. He said he did not mean any of it. We had a very good conversation and I insisted that he keep fucking my wife and he said he would do it for me. LOL :D