the adventure

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
FunJane
Prepubescent

the adventure

Unread post by FunJane » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:01 am

My husband introduced me to the idea of being a hot wife; I didn't really get it at first. Why did he want to share me? I decided to play along and eventually tried it, In fact I instigated it.

This is how I became a hot wife, and the way I made it happened. I began marriage as a good Catholic wife, some would say too good, in fact I was still a Virgin on my wedding night, and never would have thought to stray from my husband! It took him years to break me down, one step at a time.
Dave was already interested in photography long before I knew him. While still courting he convinced me to first to pose for him, it started with shots of me in my bikini on the beach then getting more daring, topless, soon I was posing nude for him. He assured me all along no one else would see then they were for his eyes only Soon after our wedding he joined a camera Club, Then one evening a friend from the camera club called round They went into his darkroom where the latest photos were still hanging up to dry. Over the next few weeks they wore me down with requests to pose for him, I eventually agreed to a session with him and my husband. That first session was supposed to be just underwear type glamour but what with the wine I got quite turned on by the whole thing and soon my breasts were exposed, more sessions followed soon I was posing nude for him getting fully turned on every time. It has become quite the joke between us, as to how much he has corrupted me! What a timid thing I was. Less than a year from being a virgin I was posing in the club doing the most erotic poses.

I had crossed that line, I was ready to go further, one of the younger members Rob who secretly I quite fancied was suggesting all sorts of poses that night there was only 3 members I was laying on the bed and had my favourite vibrator buzzing away inside me it was then I suggested that Rob posed with me, He was at first reluctant but hubby and the others pushed him into it. He removed his clothes and joined me on the bed as he walked towards me I for the first time saw the size of his cock it must have been twice that of Dave’s the only cock I had seen in the flesh. I immediately decided he was going to fuck me whatever he Dave or the others thought. As it happened I think they all had the same idea they first told him to lay behind me put his arms round me his hands stroked my breasts then pinching at my nipples, I could feel his cock pressing against me. I moved slightly parting my legs his cock was between my thighs pressing against my already soaking slit, He pressed into me and more followed before he had fully penetrated me I was having my first climax.

He suddenly withdrew I thought that’s not it He rolled me onto my back my legs spread I forgot the cameras clicking away He was now standing in front of me his huge member inches from my mouth I instinctly reached forward and took it in my hand guiding him in to my mouth. The size was too much for me I started to gag as it went down my throat, I screamed for him to fuck me, that’s what I wanted. I wanted that huge cock in me. He was soon between my legs and that huge snake its head at my pussy I took it in my hand and guided it towards me he pushed and it was again in me the deeper it went the better I felt He was again bringing me to climax and was still not all in me I started to panic that he might hurt me and cried for him to stop but He wasn’t listening his cock was now in pleasure mode. Dave was on top of me penetrating deeper than anything before, I came with a shattering climax like I had never before experienced, he was still pumping deeper into me suddenly I felt him tense as ejaculate his spunk into me I felt it hot and mixing with my own juices the feeling was like nothing I had before experienced. I was suddenly aware of another cock pressing at my lips without opening my eyes to see who it was I opened my mouth and just let it in. I didn’t know who it was and I didn’t care before the session finished I had been fucked by each of them in every position
When they left Dave said I had fulfilled his wildest fantasy he hugged me telling me how he loved me I felt a beautiful sense of love and freedom that I never could have imagined. Our relationship has husband and wife have grown stronger as the chains of my innocence were broken. I now get fucked by friend and strangers at every opportunity. It still excites Hubby he never knows when I will pounce on an unsuspecting male!

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: the adventure

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:45 am

Hot story, sometimes you just need to try something once to realize how much you may love it.

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 am

Short and hot story...I loved it
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Great story, truly an adventure. Hope to read more.
Thanks