She Always Comes Back

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Sophies Choice

She Always Comes Back

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 am

Two scenes from our marriage:

SCENE ONE

Sophie has called and said she'll be home a little late. I've got dinner waiting on the stove and a bottle of an inexpensive red wine open on the table; I assume she'll be tired and want to unwind.

Instead, she bursts through the door. "Wow," she says. "Get ready; you're in for it."

"What..?"

"Take your clothes off!"

"Dinner's about ready..."

"Take your clothes off! You're going to give me my second fuck of the evening."

"What? Who?"

"Never mind," she says, throwing clothes off of her body as quickly as she can disrobe. I start tugging on my own clothes, wondering... Who has she been with? My friend, Ralph, who's been boinking her every chance he gets? Her boss, whom I hate, but who amuses her? Her ex-boyfriend, who moved back to town recently?

She's on her back on the couch, legs spread. "Eat that man's cum out of my pussy!" She says.

"Thank you," I respond.

SCENE TWO

Sophie crawls into bed next to me, settling under the covers.

"You still awake?" she asks.

"Um, hmm. Was it good?"

"Excellent. Ralph's a very good fuck."

"What did you do with Becky?" Rebecca is Ralph's wife, and my former girlfriend. She left me for Ralph, my best friend.

"She waited in the living room, with her sister and brother-in-law."

"While you fucked her husband?" I raised up and put my head on my hand, so I could look at her.

"He took my hand and walked me right past them, into the bedroom."

"God. How could... what did they say?"

"As the bedroom door closed, I heard her telling her sister, 'That's Sophie; she's married to the guy I told you about, with the little dick."

"And so everybody's okay with Ralph waltzing you right past his wife into the bedroom? I don't believe that."

"Ralph said Becky loves the fact that I come to her husband for good sex. It affirms her own choice. He said she's very smug about her husband being the guy to satisfy Brent's women."

"And when you were done... you walked back out past them all?"

"They were playing cards. I told her, 'Thank you.' She said, 'It's okay. I understand.'"

"Can I fuck you?" I ask.

"No. But I'll suck you while you masturbate, if you like."