Anyone know the background on this story?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sedmwif
Prepubescent

Anyone know the background on this story?

Unread post by sedmwif » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 am

I have this story in my files only marked "20110115 hotwife journal entry". I usually make notes on site, author etc but for some reason did not do that. I have tried every search technique I know but have found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Would love to find the rest of the story! :???:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She met him on Craigslist of all places! She was impressed with him, very nice guy, very normal guy! They met the first time for coffee, after work. No pressure, no drama, just a nice conversation, and he asked her to meet him later in the week to go see a movie.
She liked that. Not some strange guy, trying to pressure her.
The movie was fun, a drink afterwards at a nearby bar. It was a nice bar, not a dump, so again, very relaxed, fun conversation about the movie, other things.
Another movie the following week, another glass of wine, another nice conversation.
Then he invited her to dinner on a Saturday evening. She thought that would be fun. And it was. Nice dinner, more nice conversation, and when he walked her to the car, he leaned in and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She smiled, so he leaned in again, this time kissing her on the lips. She did not turn away.
She described it to me later that evening. She wasn’t sure about the kiss, but it was nice and gentle, so she just smiled and did not move away. He took that for acceptance, so when he leaned in again, she decided to accept the kiss, and not worry about it.
I was thrilled! This was a major breakthrough for her and it made me very excited.
She decided to see him again, knowing after that kiss that things would advance, and she decided she was okay with that for the time being. The guy was nice, really nice, and he was gentle and kind in his actions. And she knew this was something I wanted.
The following Wednesday, another movie, another glass of wine, and he invited her to sit in his car for a few minutes, “just to talk a little”. She is not naïve, she knew what was going to happen, and as she told me later, “I just decided to go along with it, because there was no pressure, I was relaxed and he is just such a nice guy”.
They sat in his car, and as she described it, he placed his hand on her knee, lightly touching the knee while he chatted about the movie they had just seen. Slowly, very slowly, he gently rub her knee, moving up her thigh, then back down below the knee. Then he leaned in again, slowly, and gently kissed her on the cheek. She smile again, knowing what was coming, and decided that was okay, His hand continued lightly caressing her leg, and he kissed her more aggressively, moving his tongue deep inside her mouth, then sucking her tongue deep into his mouth.
She was breathless, and excited by his touch, and the heavy kissing. He moved his other hand to her shoulder, and she realized what was coming next. His hand drifted down the front of her shoulder, tracing the bra strap. He stopped his movement and whispered into her ear. “Good girls don’t wear anything under a pretty dress”. She smile, and asked him if he wanted her to take it off.
“No, not now. What are you doing Saturday evening, interested in dinner?”
She smiled. She realized that this was a “game” of sorts, and she thought it might be fun to play along with this nice, gentle, soft man, who thrilled her with his touch, and enlighten her with his conversation.
As she told me later that night, “It excited me when he said good girls don’t wear anything under a pretty dress”. She was not sure why, but the idea stayed with her for the rest of the week.
Saturday afternoon, she started getting ready. I teased her, “are you going to be a good girl tonight?”
“I’m thinking about it. It probably is harmless, he has been so nice, and maybe he is just daring me!”
When she left the house, I kissed her heavily on the lips, and as I hugged her, I could feel her bare back, and did not want to pull up the dress and confirm what I already knew. She was accepting his dare!
When she arrived at the restaurant, he was standing outside, waiting for her. “The place is packed!” I know another really nice place about twenty minutes up the road. Let’s leave your car at my place, it’s just around the corner, and I’ll drive.”
As she told me later, he said it so casually, so “matter of factly” that she never gave it a second thought. It was only after she had left his house that she realized eventually she had to come back to his place after dinner!
The dinner was nice. He kept his distance, but made strong eye contact though out the meal. On the way out of the restaurant, he helped her put her jacket on, then put his arm around her shoulder, hugging and caressing her back shoulder as they walked back to the car.
When she arrived at his place, she knew the moment of truth was here. It was either go in, and she knew what that meant, or it was go home and the brief affair was over.
He, as usual, was very nice, and very easy with his conversation. When she got out of the car, he had already walked around to her side and helped with the car door. He again hugged her with his left arm, gently steering the body up the front walkway. He continued the conversation, but she had no idea what was being said. It was soft conversation, polite conversation, and then we were standing in his front hallway, and he was helping her with take off the jacket. The first thought was to keep it on, but it was off, and he was hanging it up on the stand before I really had a chance to think about it. Now I was talking, somehow he had involved me in the conversation, and I was rambling on about something as we walked to the kitchen. He poured me a glass of wine, handing it to me and commenting on the house, and lets have a quick tour, and he showed me around, holding my hand as we walked through each room. We stopped about half way down the hallway to what were obviously the bedrooms, and he waved his hand and confirmed my thought.
Then he leaned in, I was not really expecting it, but in reality, I guess I was. His tongue was in me, and his hand was engulfing my head, almost pushing me into his mouth. It was very aggressive, very sexual, but not threatening. When I realized his other hand was now on my shoulder, I wondered what happened to the drink he was holding. Clearly he had put the drink down someplace. I of course was holding my wine glass in one hand, and steadying myself with my other hand.
He continued to hold my head tightly, and was squeezing his body into mine. I could feel him as he pressed against me, and I was beginning to have second thoughts about what I was doing here.
Then I felt his hand slide down my front shoulder, unbuttoning the two first buttons on my dress. I felt helpless, holding the wine glass in one hand, bracing myself on his shoulder for support with my other hand. But I forgot all that as his hand began to caress my nipple. Like everything else with him, it was soft, and gentle and light, but aggressive just the same.
He continued pushing my mouth into his, and deeply probing my mouth with his tongue, which seemed to be everywhere.

On the way home she called me. “Well, you are going to be happy!”.
“You did it?”
“Yes.”
“So tell me, what happened, how did it happen?”
When she arrived home, I was patiently waiting for her. I had already poured her a glass of wine, and I was slowly sipping a Blue Moon. She stood next to me where I sat, pressing her body into my face. I slowly hiked up her dress, exposing her. I could see the moisture on her lips, the redness around the edges clearly indicated what she had done. While she explained what happened, I very slowly ran the tip of my tongue down her slit, tasting the moisture, smelling the sex that clearly had taken place earlier.
While I slowly penetrated deeper into, enjoying the delicious taste of raw sex, she explained how he had started on her in the bedroom hallway, then, while still embracing and hugging her tightly moved her into the bedroom. It was clearly not the master bedroom, but a nice guest room of sorts. The bed was a wooden poster frame, with posts at each corner, and a large hutch alongside the bed and a low frame set of drawers up against the wall at the end of the bed. A little higher than a coffee table, she was not sure what its purpose was. She was of course naked, as he had finished unbuttoning her dress earlier, and slipped the dress off her while continuing to molest her body with rough hands all over.
“He likes dirty talk more than you do honey” she laughed as she said it. I paused my gentle sucking of her clit, and smiled. “How so?”
He laid me down on the bed, and started kissing me, moving down my body very slowly. First with my nipples, and rubbing his tongue up and down my slit, literally driving me crazy.
He kept whispering, “ what does my good little girl want?”, over and over until I finally said, “Lick me please”. He kept asking me in a very soft voice over and over, and I kept reply louder and louder, until I just exploded!
I could feel how hard he was, he kept rubbing up against my leg. After my first orgasm, He change the wording. He started asking “what does my good little girl want now?” I knew what that answer, so I finally told me, “put it in me”.
“What? Put what in you?” What does my good little girl want?”
I was going crazy, finally blurting out, “please fuck me baby!”
And he did.

By now I was finally bringing her to another orgasm with my tongue, and she locked up her body, tightly grabbing my head, and gave a quiet shudder as she came.
“Is that what you wanted honey? Did I do the right thing?”
I was breathless, “absolutely sweetie, I am so proud of you.”

Her next date was Wednesday, another movie night.

She came home, this was several weeks later. Things had been working out really well, she enjoyed his company, and I got off on the tight relationship. Tonight however, she looked, well not as excited as she had been the last time.
“What’s wrong, honey, you don’t look so happy”.
“Well, things did not go so good tonight.”
So long story short, turns out she had not told me everything that had happened last Saturday night after they had dinner. They had done the usual, dinner, then a little romance in the guest bedroom. It was always the guest bedroom and she was not sure why, but had never asked because it was not important to her. He had pulled her arms up over her head while he very slowly was rocking back and forth into her. He had bent down after one deep penetration and whispered, “I know a good little girl like you would just love to be tied to the bedposts, huh baby”. And she had nodded, but he kept whispering, and then made her beg to be tied up. She had finally responded, begging him to tie her up and do what ever he wanted. “What ever I want, little girl.” He had asked, “Yes, yes, whatever you want!” She replied.
So he had whispered once more into her ear as he climaxed deep inside her, “then be a good little girl and bring some cords on Wednesday”.
Her problem was she had not brought any cords on Wednesday. He had playfully spanked her, called her a “bad little baby!” and as they lay on the poster bed, she realized there was no passion or intensity from him this time. It felt as if he was just going through the motions. After they had finished, he said nothing else about the matter, but also she realized as she was leaving that he had made no plans for Saturday night. This depressed her.