Disappointing girls night out...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Disappointing girls night out...

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:23 am

It was a Saturday night and Ann had gone out dancing with her girlfriends and I had invited a few guys over to watch a hockey game. As the night wore on we had all had quite a few drinks and were feeling pretty good. Just after midnight a couple of the guys decided to call it a night. Dan and I watched some sports highlights on the TV and just chatted about life. Dan was pretty drunk from all the drinks and started talking about Ann; telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful girlfriend and what a sexy body she has. He had just recently ended a 2 year turbulent relationship a few weeks back and was now on the prowl for someone like Ann he said.

Around 1:30am Dan excused himself to go to the washroom saying “once you break that fucking seal you gotta piss every fucking beer.” Ann got home while he was in the washroom looking hot as ever in a little black skirt and a grey low cut shirt. She was stumbling a little so I knew she also had plenty to drink. I asked her how her night went and she said “Well if it hadn’t been for the girls I would have gotten fucked, this really cute guy was flirting and dancing with me all night but the girls just wouldn’t leave me alone with him, just not my night I really wanted to fuck him!” She seemed really disappointed about her evening and I was smiling ear to ear. She asked “why are you smiling like that?” I said “look behind you” Dan had come out of the bathroom and was standing there with a look of disbelief on his face. He said “did I hear you right? You wanted to fuck some guy at the bar” Ann looked over at me and shrugged her shoulders then back at him and said “yes I did”. Dan surprised me with his next comment, must have been the alcohol helping him out but he said “I may not be the guy from the bar but I’ll fuck you if you want?” Ann again looked over at me and I still had that smile on my face and she turned back to him, took her shirt and bra off and “alright then you’ll do”. She walked over to him now topless and planted a big kiss on his lips. “Follow me to the bedroom” she said. He looked at me and said “what the fuck?” I told him to have fun.

Once in the bedroom Ann was already fully undressed and laying with her legs spread on the bed. She told him to strip and to come fuck her right away. Dan took his clothes off as fast as he could then climbed in between her legs. He tried to kiss her pussy but she said “none of that I’m already worked so just fuck me!” He moved up and kissed her as he stroked his semi hard cock to full erection. Once he was hard enough he stuck in her very wet pussy and began fucking her as she met his thrusts with her hips. “Ahhh yes, that was what I needed, a big hard cock deep inside my pussy!” Ann exclaimed. Her legs wrapped around him and he arms around his neck and upper back. Their mouths met and began to kiss each other erotically, toying with each other’s tongues and mouths. They broke off their kiss and saliva strings were hanging from his mouth to hers. He raised up now leaning on his hands for leverage on the bed. He slowly worked his tool back out of her pussy until only the head remained, and then he slammed it hard back into her cunt. Ann moaned with pleasure as he pulled it back out more quickly and again slammed it back into her harder. Her breathing was very heavy and with each thrust she moaned deeply and loudly, enjoying the feel of his big cock slamming hard into her cunt. Dan picked up his tempo now fucking her very hard and very fast. The view of watching one of my best friend’s rampant dick slide in and out of my girlfriends box was driving me out of my mind with lust. He was giving Ann’s beautiful pussy a hell of a fucking! Ann erupted into and intense powerful orgasm as he kept on slamming himself into her. Ann was screaming for him to keep fucking her as she blurted out some loud grunting like sounds as the peak of her orgasm ran through her. Her orgasm put him over the edge as well as he shot a large load of his warm cum deep into my girlfriend’s pussy. Ann’s legs and body were shaking beneath him.

As their orgasms subsided Dan got up from in between Ann’s legs and asked her to roll over with her ass in the air. Ann looked at him with a puzzled look on her face and said “but you already came” “it don’t matter I ain’t done fucking your beautiful cunt yet” he replied. His cock was still hard and showed no sign of softening. Ann stuck her ass in the air, leaning down on her elbows on the bed and waited for him to get behind her. She looked back at him just standing there at the end of the bed looking at her. He said “you have such an incredible body, it’s funny because an hour ago I was telling Tony how lucky he was to have you as his girlfriend and to be able to fuck you and now here I am fucking you” Ann said “well actually you are just standing there staring at me, come over here and fuck me like you want to” as she waved her gorgeous ass at him. He got up on the bed behind her and penetrated her dripping cunt with his big cock. “OH GOD your cock feels so fucking good inside my pussy, fuck my pussy, fuck me hard with your big cock” Ann told him. The sounds of the two of them fucking filled the room with their heavy breathing and loud moans and grunts, his hips slapping against her ass as he slammed his dick into her over and over making her scream in pleasure. Dan fucked her fast and hard and gave her a couple more quivering orgasms until he exploded again all over her back and ass. His cum was running down her ass and onto pussy and legs as she got up from off the bed and without getting dressed came out to the living room and told me how good of a fuck Dan was. He came out shortly after her and was already dressed and looked flushed. He thanked me and Ann for a great night and left. “I came home disappointed but your friend Dan cheered me up” Ann said. “I’m glad he was still here to cheer you up when you got home” I added.

The end…

bill+kate
Trainable

Re: Disappointing girls night out...

Unread post by bill+kate » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 am

We'd both like to thank you for sharing Ann's adventures here in the Library. These stories are always well written and always HOT!
Bill & Kate

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: Disappointing girls night out...

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:10 pm

bill+kate wrote:We'd both like to thank you for sharing Ann's adventures here in the Library. These stories are always well written and always HOT!
Bill & Kate
Silverfrmn wrote:Great Story!!!
Thank you very much! Glad someone likes Ann's Adventures. :)