Grad School Wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Willsam7998
Prepubescent

Grad School Wife

Unread post by Willsam7998 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Edited for errors. Please let me know if I should continue with the story.

We were both new to the area and we moved because my wife was starting graduate school. Although we were in our mid 30s and already had a couple of kids, it was almost like going back in time for her. Long hours, lots time away from the house, and a lot of time with younger students. And per the norm, many of those younger students love to party. And a few of them likely fantasizes about sleeping with the TA.

It'd been two years since I mentioned to my wife that I would love to see her with another man, and she always blew it off. Once in a while we would fantasize about it, but for the most part it really wasn't what she was into. But when she was in school, I couldn't help but let my imagination run wild.

She was invited to a lot of parties, and I always tried to accommodate her, partially for my own selfish reasons. Thinking about her at a party with all of those mid 20 something guys, drinking, flirting, and just having fun. Or thinking about her as a TA, meeting some undergraduate to help with an assignment, and having that hot 21-year-old try to seduce a 35-year-old mom. All of those thoughts were exciting to think of an imagine, but I never thought that they would come true. Then I got the surprise that I have been waiting for.

My wife went to a birthday party to celebrate one of her new colleagues 26th birthday. The plan was for her to come home at 1:00 in the morning, and we been texting steadily throughout the night as I was home with the kids. Then, around 12:15, the text messages he stopped. She'd obviously had been getting a little bit more liquored up as the night went on. Shorter texts, more misspellings, and much flirtier responses. But usually if I texted her, she texted back. But not this time. I sent one text, then another, then another and another. No response at all. I wasn't too worried because I knew she could take care of herself. But I thought it was strange, because she was supposed to be home within about 45 minutes. Eventually, I fell asleep on the couch waiting for her to come home.

At 3:30 in the morning, I slightly woke to the sound of a door creeping open and closing. Feet shuffled closer to the couch. I could smell the alcohol on her skin and almost didn't want to ask how she got home. She looked at me, gave me a smirk and said " I see you didn't you wait up for me."

"You were supposed to be home by one. And you stopped texting me. Everything okay?"

"Oh yeah. Everything is more than okay," she said with kind of a smirk to her face. I looked up in her blue eyes and saw they were a little fuzzy but also a little secretive.

"You look different" I said.

"I feel different," she told me as she started to pull off my shirt.

"Do you want to stay here on the couch?" I asked. And she just nodded.

She started to pull my pants off, and looked me straight in the eyes. “I have to tell you something…”

“Oh?”

"There was a reason I stopped texting you…”

“Really. And why is that?”

“Promise you won’t be mad?”

There was no way I could be mad as her fingers started unbuckling her pants. I shook my head, feeling butterflies of excitement in my stomach. I mean, never in 100 years did I think should actually do what I was hoping she had done.

"I want to show you something. But I only want to show you if you promise you won't be mad. You need to promise me"

My voice, shaky with anticipation and nervousness, finally muttered out "I promise"

And with those words she pulled her bra off. In the darkness I thought I could see little marks around her chest. And although I thought she would straddle me in nothing but her panties, she moved her body around and placed her thighs over my face. She lowered herself over me oh so slowly... almost waiting and listening for my reactions.

I smelled it before I saw it. The in mistakable smell of cum. But not just her cum... A man's cum. And as if my sense of smell wasn't enough, I could see a big, long wet spot on the cotton right over her pussy. I couldn't speak, but I let out the slightest moan
And right when she heard that, she lowered her sweet, covered pussy to my face, making the smell of what had happened become stronger and stronger. But so did my wanting. I almost couldn't believe this was actually happening.

My tongue made its way out of my mouth and slowly, delicately, licked the warm, wet fabric covering her beautiful mound. I had never tasted anything like it. It was a little bit of her taste with an added to bitterness to it that I was unfamiliar with. She groaned as she felt my tongue and pushed her whole, cloth covered sex in my face. The taste became stronger and I wanted more. I wanted to taste was left inside.

I grabbed the waist band of her panties and pull them off of her body, keeping my mouth in place. As she squirmed to get the panties off, her pussy pushed right over my mouth. All that movement made a thick glob of cum drip out of her red, swollen pussy lips and it found it's way to the corner of my mouth. My tongue moved as if it were possessed, licking the corner of my moth to taste the evidence of her fucking someone else. And the flavor was amazing. Bitter, yes, but also with a sweetness as if it was coated in her juices.

I began the rhythm of licking and swallowing, licking and swallowing as more of this mysterious stranger dripped out of my unfaithful wife's beautiful sex. I thought she was gonna suck on my cock, but she was too wrapped up in her own pleasure and didn't even bend down, keeping her body perpendicular to mine almost as a way to make him flood out of her. She begin to buck over my face, yelping and purring for likely her second orgasm of the evening (if not more!) and although I was still in shock that whole event, I was so excited and amped up for what had happened that I could only lick faster, drinking in all of the sex she had. Finally, I could feel her quiver and a deep moan came out of her, unlike any sexual sound I had ever heard, while her body opened up one more time, releasing one last flood of their fluids into my waiting mouth. The amount of cum that came out of that boy must have been enormous... I just hoped my wife remembered to take her pill that day.

I almost came without touching myself right then and there, but I'm glad I didn't because that would have to wait for when she actually told me the story of how she fucked him...
Last edited by Willsam7998 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

old folks
Experienced

Re: Grad School Wife

Unread post by old folks » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:40 am

I am sure there is more to this story and I would love to hear it.

Charley1000
$2 Ho

Unread post by Charley1000 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:38 am

one hell of a evening

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:50 am

Great start. Please continue

Willsam7998
Prepubescent

Unread post by Willsam7998 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Do you all want a part 2 to this?

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Yes!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 am

Definitely need to hear more of this story! :whip:

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:29 pm

I like where this story is going too.
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

Willsam7998
Prepubescent

Unread post by Willsam7998 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Working on part 2 now. Looking for an editor to help flush some stuff out.

Willsam7998
Prepubescent

Unread post by Willsam7998 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Part 2 and Part 1 combined. Please offer feedback, good and bad, for this story. Thanks!

We were both new to the area and had moved because my wife was starting graduate school. Although we were in our mid 30s and already had a couple of kids, it seemed like life was going back in time for her. Long hours on campus, lots time away from the house, and a lot of time with younger students. And per the norm, many of those younger students love to party. I was pretty excited for the move, actually, because I was betting that a few of those college students likely fantasized about sleeping with the TA.

It'd been two years since I mentioned to my wife that I would love to see her with another man, but she always blew it off. Once in a while we would fantasize about it, but for the most part it really wasn't what she was into. In fact, she told me quite clearly that it was beginning to turn her off, and it really didn’t make her comfortable. So, I let it go and kept my hot wife fantasies to myself. But once she started grad school, my imagination went wild of fantasies involving her sleeping with some older professor or younger student.

She was invited to a lot of parties, and I always tried to accommodate her, partially for my own selfish reasons. Thinking about her at a party with all of those younger fraternity guys, drinking, flirting, and just having fun. Or thinking about her as a TA, meeting some undergraduate to help with an assignment, and having that hot 21-year-old try to seduce a 35-year-old mom. All of those thoughts were exciting to imagine, but not in my wildest dreams did I ever think a hot wife situation would come true. But when you’ve been married for ten years, you learn that once in a while, your wife can really surprise you.

My wife went to a birthday party to celebrate one of her new colleagues 26th birthday. The plan was for her to come home at 1:00 in the morning, and we been texting steadily throughout the night as I was home with the kids. Then, around 12:10, the text messages stopped. Usually if I texted her, she texted back, especially at a party. But not this time. I sent one text, then another, then another and finally a last text. No response at all. I thought it was strange for her to stop texting, because she was supposed to be home within about 45 minutes, but she could take care of herself, and I figured she was just having fun. I tried to stay up and wait for her, but eventually, I fell asleep on the couch.

Later, I woke to the sound of a door creeping open and closing. I looked at the clock on the cable box and made out the time: 2:30 A.M. 2:30? She was just getting in now? What happened? My brain just started to work as her feet tiptoed closer to the couch. Her hand ran through my hair as she stood next to the couch. She looked at me, gave me a smirk and said " I see you didn't you wait up for me." 

"You were supposed to be home by 1. And you stopped texting me. Everything okay?” I asked, sitting up.

"Oh yeah. Everything is more than okay," she said with kind of a smirk to her face. I looked up in her blue eyes and saw they were electric and strangely seductive.

"You look different," I said.

"I feel different," she told me as she started to pull off my shirt.

"Do you want to stay here on the couch?" I asked.

She just nodded and started to pull my pants off. The, her eyes met mine with a really intense stare, and she looked me straight in the eyes. "I have to tell you something..."

"Oh?"

"There was a reason I stopped texting you..."

"Really. And why is that?"

"Promise you won't be mad?” .

There was no way I could be mad as her fingers started unbuckling her pants. I shook my head, feeling butterflies of excitement in my stomach.

"I want to show you something. But I only want to show you if you promise you won't be mad. You need to promise me.” She stepped out of her pants and moved her hands to her bra strap, standing over me.

I leaned back on the couch, in nothing but my boxer briefs, and my body tingled with excitement. My voice, shaky with anticipation, finally muttered out "I promise."

Her hands unsnapped her bra, and other than her cute, red, boy short style panties,she was naked. I started to think how much I couldn't wait to be inside her when, in the dim light of the living room, I thought I could see little marks around her breasts. As she stepped closer to me, I thought she would pull her panties off and straddle me. Instead, she moved her body around and placed her thighs over my face in a 69 position! Again, something she rarely likes to do, but really exciting on the rare occasion it happens. The she slowly lowered herself over me…. almost waiting and listening for my reactions.

I smelled it before I saw it. The in mistakable smell of cum. But not just her cum... A man's cum. And as if my sense of smell wasn't enough, I could see a big, long wet spot on the bottom of her panties right over her pussy. I couldn't speak, but I let out the slightest moan.

And right when she heard that, she lowered her sweet, covered pussy to my face, making the smell of what had happened become stronger and stronger. As the scent became stronger and he used pussy came closer to my shocked face, my want for her became extraordinary. I almost couldn't believe this was actually happening.

My tongue made its way out of my mouth and slowly, delicately, licked the warm, wet fabric covering her beautiful mound. I had never tasted anything like it. It was a little bit of her taste with an added bitterness to it that I was unfamiliar with. She groaned and her body shook just a little as she felt my tongue scrape over the wet spot. I don’t think she could stand the wanting, because then she pushed her whole, cloth covered sex in my face. The taste of them became stronger and I wanted more. I wanted to taste was left inside. 

I grabbed the waist band of her panties and pull them off of her body, keeping my mouth in place. As she squirmed to kick the panties off of her legs, her pussy pushed right over my mouth. All that movement made a thick glob of cum drip out of her red, swollen pussy lips and it found it's way to the corner of my mouth. It would have been easy for me to just let it make its way down my cheek without tasting the real evidence, but I couldn't help myself. My tongue moved as if it were possessed, licking the corner of my mouth to pull in the evidence of her fucking someone else. And the flavor was amazing. Bitter, yes, but also with a tart sweetness. It tasted as if it the cum was coated in her juices. 

I began the rhythm of licking and swallowing, licking and swallowing as more of this mysterious stranger dripped out of my unfaithful wife's beautiful sex. Her vaginal lips were loose from the sex, and she looked quite stretched out. Her moans increased and she started to forcible push herself over my mouth, making it seem less of a partnership and more like my face being used as a sex toy. I thought she was gonna suck on my cock, but she was too wrapped up in her own pleasure and didn't even bend down, keeping her body perpendicular to mine which really worked to make his cum flood out of her into my waiting mouth.

She begin to buck over my face, yelping and purring for likely her second orgasm of the evening (if not more!) and although I was still in shock over whole event, I was so excited and amped up for what had happened that I could only lick faster, drinking in all of the sex she had. Finally, I could feel her whole body quiver and a deep moan came out of her, unlike any sexual sound I had ever heard. Her pussy convulsed over my mouth, opening up one more time to release one last flood of their fluids into my waiting mouth. The amount of cum that came out of that boy must have been enormous... I just hoped my wife remembered to take her pill that day.

I almost came without touching myself right then and there, but I'm glad I didn't because that would have to wait for when she actually told me the story of how she fucked him.

After I made her cum, and all of the remnants of her lover was cleaned from her, she pulled her self off of my face and flipped her body around, moving to the other side of the couch so that her eyes were level with mine.  Looking in her deep, blue eyes, I couldn't believe it was the same woman. The same wife that, as of earlier tonight, had not had sex with another man and over 12 years. The same woman who told me she was not at all turned on by my Fantasy.  The same woman who told me that her sleeping with another man was never going to happen.  

But it did. And I just tasted the evidence. 

"I didn't know how you would react," she said this really sexy look on her face.  "I was nervous you'd be really pissed.  But I had hoped you'd be as turned on as I am about this.  And I can see your body that you're obviously pretty into this."

I didn't have the words quite yet to respond, so I just nodded my head.

"Do you want to hear what happened?"

Again, no words could come out. I was still in shock.  The taste of their fresh sex lingered in my mouth, and yet it was hard to believe that it actually happened.

"Well the first thing I'll tell you is that we fucked twice.”

It was a rarity for us to have sex twice in the same week, yet she had sex with this guy twice in the same night.

"Tell me everything" I muttered out.

"So, he is a senior in the Brit Lit class I am TAing, and I’ve only had a little contact with him until tonight.  But he is really cute.  About 6 feet tall, skinny but built like a soccer player, with sandy blond hair and blue eyes.  And he has a pretty well defined six-pack, but I didn;t know about that until tonight. I’ve noticed him in class, and you know, and thought he was cute, but didn't give it much of a thought."

"Why?"

"I guess I never really thought that's what I wanted.  Every time you would talk about me bing with another man, it just felt weird. Almost unnatural.  I never really though about it being someone younger, either. But seeing him in class, well, I think maybe that was the beginning of my change of mind.

"So what happened tonight?"

"iIm getting there, Silly.  Anyhow, the one thing that I noticed was that he would try to catch my eye during class.  At first I just thought it was one of those random things where you find yourself looking at someone and you both look away quickly, like a coincidence rather than an attraction. But I realized the next class period that we were making random eye contact more and more. Then, he started to smirk when he looked at me.  So I started to smirk back.  It seemed like a pretty harmless flirtation, but yesterday, he winked at me."

"Winked?  Who does that?” I playfully asked, smiling at the silliness of the situation.

"Right!  I thought he was totally ridiculous, so I winked back."

"How long is this been going on?"

"Honestly? About two weeks.”

"Why didn't you say anything to me?"

"I guess I just thought it was silly. And I didn't really think anything would happen. Plus, to be honest I didn't want to ruin the attention. It's nice to feel wanted again"

"I want you!"

"I know, but it's different. You're supposed to want me; you're my husband."

"Yea that's true...  It's sort of nice to get some outside attraction!"

"So, the other day he came up to me and asked me about this paper in class.  And I got really nervous around him. Almost a little flustered, it's funny cause I'm about 12 years older than this kid.  But he stood really close, so close I could smell his breath, which smelled like some sort of gum.  And at one point he asked me to point out a specific part in this Yeats poem were were studying, and as I held the book out, he shifted his body to my side to look over my shoulder and into the book. Then ,when his hand moved to point out the passage, his hand brushed across my breast."

"On purpose?"

“I’m not sure. I think it was an accident, but I felt the tingle all the way down to my body when he did that, and to be honest, I started to feel a little wet.”

"Oh my God. I wish you would've told me this!  I would've encouraged it!"

"Well at that point I still didn't think there'd be an it.  It really wasn't until I ran into him at the party tonight that I decided I wanted to fuck him."

"Were you drunk when you decided?"

“I had a couple drinks, but I really wasn't drunk.  And he didn't show up until right around 12 o'clock"

"That's right around the time you stop texting me back"

"Baby, once I saw him, I didn't have time to text you back.  He saw me and I froze.  He look at me, smiled and walked towards me."

"dDd you know he was going to be at this party?"

"No! I had no idea. This was kind of a grad school only gathering. But to tell you the truth, I kind of hoped he would."

"That makes sense. Now I know why you wore your black underwear tonight! So did he make a move or anything?”

“Not exactly. He moved right to me, and his face next to my ear and whispered ‘Hi’ to me. I was blushing a little and I started to get really excited. he then asked me if I wanted to have some fun! I felt like putty in his glare, and the word yes just bubbled out of me. ’Follow me.'  he whispered. Then as he turned around, he grabbed my hand, and I was powerless.  I let him pull me. I don't even really remember the walk we took, all I know is in an instant we were in the privacy of some bedroom that had a door that locked."

"How did you know it not locked?"

"Because once we were inside the room, he shut the door and I heard a click."

"I can't believe you let him take you into some bedroom!"

"I didn't even think I was going to sleep with him at this point. All I really wanted to do was kiss him. And the funny thing is, he just stood by the door waiting for me to make the first move.  And so I did. I walked over to him, I put my arms around the back of his head, I pulled him to me, and I kissed him on the mouth."

"What was that like?"

"At first it was a little strange, because, love, you're the only person I've kissed for the last 15 years. His lips were sort of sweet and gentle, but his tongue was firm at the same time. Sometimes, when you kiss me, you get really bitey, but he was different, sort of relaxed and calm, in a good way. It just felt right, weirdly, and so new and exciting. It wasn't long before his hands were moving up and down my back, further down each time. I couldn't handle it, the distance between our bodies, so I started to push my body into his.  At that point I knew I wanted to have sex with him... In fact, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I was kissing him and I knew it was you, but even the thought of you couldn't pull me away from how much I wanted him.   And then I started to feel his excitement rise on my stomach.  And, I need you to know that I love you baby, but I could feel through his pants that he had some size on you. I was really kind of curious to see what that would feel like inside of me.

Then he started to get more forceful. He took over at just the right time.  He grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. We broke our kiss quickly so that my shirt could come up over my head.  He moved his hands behind my back as I started pulling his shirt off, and just like that we were both naked from the waist up.   He started kissing down my neck, bending down to feel my breasts. It felt so strange to feel another man's kisses, but each one was electric and sent shockwaves through my body. I don't know when the last time I felt this excited was."

"Was he that good at what he was doing?"

"I don't know if it was the excitement of someone new, or he was just really good at what he was doing. Once he put his mouth on my nipple and started licking it with the flat part of his tongue, I about came right there. In fact, I couldn't wait for him to get my clothes off on his own, so I started unbuttoning my pants.  His hands met mine at my waist, and he pushed my pants down.  Then my hands went to his jeans, but I couldn't wait to feel his size, so before I unbuckled his pants, I took the palm of my hand and got a nice, long feel and how big and hard he was.  My earlier thoughts were correct, he was going to be thicker and bigger than you.”

"Well, it's just, you've always told me that I'm the perfect size for you. Were you worried this was going to be too big?"

"Baby, I love you, and when we have sex, it feels great. But to be honest, I was really excited to try this man out.  I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings, but you have sort of asked for this... I mean, if we hadn't talked about this, I don't think I would've gotten this far with this boy, but in the back of my mind I knew that not only would you be okay with this, you would probably get off on it.  So when I pulled his pants down, and saw his hard cock peeking out of his shorts, I couldn't help myself. I took my thumbs, pulled his boxers down, and I put his cock in my thirsty mouth.  I couldn't really fit the whole thing inside my mouth, so I used my hands and my tongue."

“So…. you don't usually like to go down on me. I thought you told me grosses you out."

"I know. But his cock just looks so big, thick and meaty that I really wanted to put my mouth around it.  And feeling his hands around the back of my head, pulling me into him was pretty fucking sexy."

"So what happened next? "

"Well, I didn't want him to go off and finish in my mouth… what I really wanted to feel him inside of me.  I sucked him and stroked him for a little while, and then I pulled head back and looked up and his eyes.  Initially, his head was rolled back and he was moaning. But when he noticed I slowed things down to look down at me and smiled.  I smiled back and said “I want to feel you inside of me.”  He looked at me with a strange smile and said, 'Even though you’re married?'  All I could do was nod my head and smile back."

"Where did you get the courage to do this? I thought you weren't into this?"

"I didn't think I was either, but baby, this boy was making me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time. I felt like a drunken college girl again!  My panties were so wet by this point.  I stood up and I grabbed his hand and I pulled him to the bed.  That was the last time I had control of the night. From there, he took over. He grabbed my shoulders, pushed me onto my back on the bed, and pulled off my panties in a whisper.  The next thing I knew his face was right in between my thighs, licking my pussy all the way from the bottom to the top. It felt as if he was trying to get all the initial juice out so that I wouldn't be so slippery for his firm tongue. "

"Was he good? I mean, did you make you come?"

"Oh my god yes! I know he's younger than we are, but it felt like he had had a lot of practice. Somehow his tongue seem to be everywhere at once. In one moment his tongue would sneak inside me, and the next moment it was fluttering around my clit. His rhythm and style was just so new and all unexpected that my body couldn't handle it. I came pretty quickly and felt embarrassed due to the flood I splashed around his face."

"But you never really squirted before."

"Well you've never made me feel like that before!  Honey, the last thing I want to do is put you down, but this boy had skills I've never experienced before.  I pushed his head away as I was in the throes of my cum, so I didn't really notice as his body moved up over me.  But as my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes and saw his face looking down at me.  And then felt the head of his cock on the lips of my pussy.  Then he did the weirdest thing."

"What did he do?"

"Nothing. He just stayed still and smiled at me. I could feel his cock there but it just wasn't doing anything, and I wanted it so bad. I even told him that I wanted him inside of me again. But he just smiled and stayed there.  Baby, at that point, it wasn't want… it was need. I think I know how animals feel when they are truly in heat, thats how badly I needed his huge cock inside of me. I shifted my hips and used my legs around his backside, and slowly, I pulled him into me.  The little asshole, he wanted me to make the move and do all the work!”

"So you fucked him before he fucked you? Oh my god, that’s so hot.  What did you feel like?"

“He felt so thick. And as he slowly slid in, at about two thirds the way in, it would've been the police where you usually stop. But that last third of his cock just kept opening me up and moving inside of me and I almost came right then and there.  I thought it would hurt because it was so much bigger, but I just felt pure bliss and total wanting. I was open so much for him that when he told me how tight I felt, I was kind of surprised.  But I repaid his complement by fucking him from underneath him.  And finally, he started to fuck me back.  We just found a rhythm so quickly, and it really seem to work for both of us. I was moaning pretty heavy at that point, and he was groaning pretty loudly. I could feel his lips vibrate into my neck, giving me little kisses in between each moan.  Just to feel his thick cock going in and out of me was so amazing that every time I closed my eyes, I would see fireworks. But then every time I open them I saw his deep blue eyes.  I thought younger lovers were supposed to come pretty quick, and sort of nail you like a jackhammer,   But he kept a pretty steady pace that would only Quicken are slow at my pace.  And it was just amazing.  Baby I don't know when the last time I was fucked like that, but it's been a while.  He started to close his eyes and moan, pushing himself even deeper and I couldn't help myself, I moved my mouth up to his and just started kissing him.  Or mouths were locked, our tongues began to dance, and our body felt totally at one.  To be honest, I don't know if I've ever felt what it feels like to have your body at one with someone, but this was it."

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with how graphic you're getting. Like, I wanted you to fool around, but I don't really want to lose you. And I really didn’t want you to have the best sex of your life, you know. Just… great sex.”

"Well, I don't think you have to worry about losing me, not yet at least. I think he was just looking for a night of fun. And he was fun to play with, but I don't know if he's marriage material. But if you want to know the truth, and your erection shows me you do, he was the best lay I’ve ever had. But I'll just keep him on the side for some fun here and there!  Don't you want to hear the rest of the story? That hard cock that you showing me shows that you do."

I looked at her, almost disbelieving that this was my wife, and I nodded yes, speechless at her candor.

"So he started moaning and wincing, which made me feel even more hot to him. And my pussy just felt so tight around his cock. At one point he did this thing where he pushed his knees on the bed and he started entering me almost straight up-and-down so I could feel the length of his cock go up and down my clit. It was then that I started to really moan and yelp!  That reaction just made us both more into the fuck, and he told me he was going to come soon. He was even a little bit of the gentleman about it. He asked where he should come!"

"What did you say?"

"I know you want me to say that I asked him if he was clean, but by this point that thought wasn’t in my stratosphere. I told him on the pill and then I wanted to feel him shoot his hot cum deep inside my pussy.  He told me he hoped I would say that, because all the other girls on campus he's fucked, he's had to use a condom.  In between moans, I had a sudden thought, and I asked him if he's ever cum bareback into a girl before. And he replied no. So I told him that I wanted to be his first. Then he started to pick up the pace, and I could feel my own orgasm coming. So I wrapped my legs even tighter around his body and I just started to pull him into me, harder and harder. I even use my kagels to squeeze on his cock. The pleasure kept building and building. He didn’t go faster, but his breathing and his body pushed harder, and my body felt like it was trying to suck him into me. I knew we were close and just as I started to explode into my own orgasm, he started to yell in my year 'I'm coming.... I'm coming!” I was giving him moans that I don't think have ever come out of my mouth before. Usually, when you cum, I just stay still, but with him, I couldn't stop moving, my pussy just kept milking and milking his cock. And I don't think I've ever felt anybody cum so much inside of me.  When you cum, it feels a little bit more wet inside of me. But with him, I could feel the cum shoot out of his cock and hit the walls on my insides with such force that it made my orgasm go on and on. I literally saw stars."

"Wow.  No wonder there was some much inside of you when you came home."

"It was just incredible. I can honestly say that this was the hottest sexual encounter I have ever had in my entire life.  We just laid there for the next five minutes, sporadically kissing and breathing.  Finally, when he pulled out of me, it felt like a river of semen flowed out of my spent pussy.  I feel bad for whoever’s bed we had sex on, because there is a huge wet spot on it."

"If so much came out of you, how did you have so much inside of you when you just got home?"

"Oh, Well that’s because he fucked me again in the car outside our house.”

“Wow. That’s so hot. I want you so bad right now. I want you to climb on top of me.  Let me take you here on the couch baby…..please…..I need you.

"Love, I'm really sore from tonight. And I'm very tired.  I just don't think I could go another round again.  Besides, I have to meet him tomorrow to help him with his paper...  I hope you don't mind!"

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Wow! Great story. Can't wait to read the next part.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:53 am

What a great story! :up:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:02 am

very hot.

stryker33
Prepubescent

Unread post by stryker33 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Very hot and erotic! Would love to hear more.

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Brilliant story!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Exciting - erotic - sexy and so enjoyable.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:04 am

WOW
Great story is there more to the tail if so can you let us read it.

bikinilovers
Virgin

Unread post by bikinilovers » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:01 am

Incredible story! Thanks for sharing!
Cuckold hub of hotwife & sizeequeen Mrskini69

Willsam7998
Prepubescent

Unread post by Willsam7998 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:27 pm

So my wife played a game of truth or dare last Friday in a fraternity house... There is the tease for the next installement!

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 am

will
with your tease can't wait to read the next installement.
keep us posted.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:05 am

Can't wait! :whip:

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:10 am

Great story! Lots of detail which I liked!

sailorwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by sailorwife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:37 am

Very hot story. Waiting for the 3rd chapter.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:58 am

Great story, looking forward to future installments. :up:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Chapter 3? You promised it in 2014! Are you still with us or did you pass on?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.