The Cuckold Trailer (BBC Fantasy)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

The Cuckold Trailer (BBC Fantasy)

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:21 am

ok, so it is not a written story, but this is pretty hot! It is a trailer for an upcoming film called The Cuckold available by You Tube, and no, I am not affiliated with the film in any way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EETdaHZKmtM

njhotwifelover
Virgin

Re: The Cuckold Trailer (BBC Fantasy)

Unread post by njhotwifelover » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:59 am

Interesting trailer......but not sure the "gangster" image, complete with the "piece" hidden in the back is the image that most have a of a cuckold. Might be a fantasy for some, but for most I suspect that a BBC with a nice personality and some respect would be preferred in reality.

HusbandInDC

Re: The Cuckold Trailer (BBC Fantasy)

Unread post by HusbandInDC » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:15 pm

njhotwifelover wrote:Interesting trailer......but not sure the "gangster" image, complete with the "piece" hidden in the back is the image that most have a of a cuckold. Might be a fantasy for some, but for most I suspect that a BBC with a nice personality and some respect would be preferred in reality.
Agreed NJ,

While the cuckold genre is not particularly appealing to me (although, considering that the husband bonded her, and lit up cigar, it's not strongly cuckold-themed...), I could have appreciated this a more if it wasn't for the piece in the belt. Regardless of the gansta' stereotype (which is a turn-off), the threat of violence is never very appealing when it comes to inviting a guest into one's home for playtime.

Side note: my wife and I both find pictures of single guys holding rifles at the ready (basically, posing with them) very unappealing - it's an instant delete for us. We are both appreciative and understanding of the service and sacrifice that individuals in the military make {our fathers and grandfathers are all veterans}, and of course, weapons are a necessary tool of the trade. Pictures in fatigues, or with your buddies with a few rifles visible in the background, fine... However, reminding her that your job might involve putting a bullet through someone's head, no matter how necessary, is not sexy...

My $0.02...

Regards,

-H.H.