Sitting on our patio topless....

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Sitting on our patio topless....

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:13 pm

We live on the third floor in our apartment building facing a fairly busy street and Ann decided to sit on the patio topless since it was a very hot day and she wanted to be comfortable. Seeing her like this I had to shoot a couple pictures as it always turns me on to see her naked or topless outside. She was out there for a good hour with nothing really happening or anyone noticing her from below or across the street. But right below us is a bus stop and there is one guy that finally took notice but didn’t say anything but just stayed there watching Ann. Buses come by every 10 minutes or so and I’m guessing he was not in a hurry to get wherever he was going as he just stayed there allowing 3 or 4 buses go by before finally getting on one. Ann enjoyed the attention she got from this stranger looking up at her Ann and he caught each other’s eyes a couple times and they both just smiled at each other. Ann’s nipples were very perky and I knew it wasn’t from being cold as it was 32 degrees Celsius outside.

About another 25 minutes later Ann notices a guy across the street hiding behind a tree with a camera aiming in her direction. I’m sitting next to her on the patio now working on my laptop and she says to me “don’t look up now but there is a guy across the street taking pictures of me” I replied “guess he’s needing some good wanking material for when he gets home”. She laughed and said that she would be right back. She got up without covering up and walked in the house. A minute later she returns with a drink and again without covering up sits back down beside me but this time facing more towards the street. Our camera guy was still there behind the tree and Ann then realizes that he is the same guy that was downstairs earlier watching her. 5 more minutes go by and Ann says, ”OK, I’m going to go talk to him and bring him back here, you OK with that?” “Of course I’m OK with that” I said and she had already gotten up and was walking inside. I stayed where I was as to not scare him away and I didn’t want him to think that the show was over. Ann put on a loose grey tank top that accentuated her bare breasts and stiff nipples and walked out.

I see her crossing the street and see that our camera guy was still behind the tree looking towards the patio still waiting for Ann to return. Ann walked up behind him and startled him. He looked very nervous talking to her and blushing so badly that I could see it from where I was. Then I guess she got her way as they walked back to the street corner to cross back to the apartment. A minute later they walked in and Ann brought him to the patio and introduced him to me as Robert and then sat down beside me. I asked him how he was doing and if he would like a beer. He agreed to the beer and said he was doing really well. I went in to get the beer and overheard Ann asking him if she could see the pictures he had shot of her. He said sure and handed over the camera then sat down beside her. I got back with the beers and sat on the chair facing them. Ann was looking through the pictures and mentioned they seem so far away, and said to Robert “too bad you didn’t have more zoom on your camera.” Robert just smiled and looked embarrassed. Ann then looked at him and said well from here you don’t need lots of zoom since you are so close to me”. With that she handed him back his camera and then removed the tank top. She sat there topless and Robert was just staring in awe at her chest. Ann said “well are you just going to sit there?”
Robert got up and stood in front of her and started to take pictures of her in many different angles as she just sat there playing on her iPad. He shot a few more pictures and then got braver by asking her to stretch out across the couch we have on the patio. Ann obliged and stretched out but kept up her activities on her iPad. He then asked if she could put it down and just lay there like she is tanning. Ann smiled at us both and placed the iPad on the table then laid back down with her eyes closed. He shot many pictures of her like this and got in really close to her nipples. I could tell by Ann’s breathing that she was really enjoying this attention and this was turning her on. I also knew that Robert was also getting very much turned on by the bulge in the front of his shorts. Ann also noticed the bulge in his shorts and stood up then told him to follow her.

She walked in with Robert right behind her and she stripped off her little white shorts that she had been wearing. Robert behind her now looking at her gorgeous bare ass and still snapping away with his camera. She walked him to the bedroom where she took the camera from him and placed it on the dresser. She sat down at the foot of the bed then wasted no time pulling his shorts and shirt off exposing a very chiselled toned chest and thick 8 inch rock hard cock. Ann loves a guy with rock hard abs and toned chest and this guy had it for sure. She rubbed her hands down his chest and onto his stomach letting her fingers run in each crevice in between the muscles. She kissed his chest before taking his hard cock in her hand and stroking it slowly. She looked up at him and asked “Is this what you were fantasizing about when you were across the street taking pictures of me?” He looked down at her just before she wrapped her mouth around his engorged cock and said “this is incredible, way beyond any fantasy I could have come up with”. Ann took him into her mouth while still continuing to rub his chest with her left hand and cupping his balls with her right hand. Rolling his testes in her hand gently teasing him and she bobbed her head on his hard cock. He grabbed the back of her head and told her that this was the best head he had ever gotten. As she was sucking his cock with him still standing at the end of the bed he asked her if he could taste her while she was sucking his cock. Ann laid down on the bed on her back and spread her legs and told him to get on top of her. Robert did exactly as she asked and laid down on top of her with his cock right above her face and his face buried into her very wet pussy. Ann was moaning instantly as his mouth made contact to her hot snatch. Her hips were lifting off the bed and gyrating against his face as he tried to hold her still in his mouth with his tongue buried in her.

Ann wanted him inside her so she took his cock on of her mouth and told him to fuck her. He gave her pussy a couple more kisses and licks letting her know how fantastic she tasted and then positioned himself between her legs with his cock in hand. He slides it along her slit getting her juices all over the head of his cock. Letting it just dip in to her opening as he slides over it driving Ann crazy with anticipation. “Fuck Me” she cried out “stick that hard cock deep inside me” with that said he did as she asked and slid his cock deep into her with one hard thrust. Ann wrapped her legs around him and began bucking against him as he thrusted deeper and harder with each thrust. Her moans were loud and deep and his grunts were powerful as were his thrusts deep into my girlfriend. They began to kiss passionately as he continued to pound her pussy hard. Ann had her nails dug into his back leaving nail marks and scratch marks all over his back and ass. Robert slowed down a little and then reached for her right leg to pull it over his shoulder. With one leg up and one down he continued fucking her with the same force as before. Ann was in complete ecstasy, crying out how good she felt and how good his hard cock felt inside her. Her moans were getting louder and louder and she was beginning to should that she was going to cum. With that said she began to convulse beneath him as her first orgasm to over her. At this point because of her tight grip around him and the tight grip her pussy had on his cock he was having a hard time to move until she subsided a little and he went right back to pounding his tool deep into her with force. He grabbed her left leg now and brought it up to his shoulder so that now both legs were up around his neck and he pushed forward with his hips lifting her hips and backside higher off of the bed giving him deeper access to her very wet and hungry pussy. He rocked back and forth over her with his cock buried deep into her womb rubbing his pelvic bone against hers and clit. Ann loves this, this drives her wild. Now with hard deep strokes he was slamming his hard manhood deep into her again and again causing her to scream and shout in lust and ecstasy. Not long after Ann’s body rocked into another violent orgasm and this time he managed to take his cock out as she trembled beneath him and he shot stream after stream of his seed onto her stomach and tits.
Robert collapsed on the bed next to her and they lay there just staring into each other’s eyes. Ann slid over a little closer to him and gave him a kiss and thanked him for creeping on her from across the street. He thanked her for coming down and busting him. They kissed one more time passionately before he mentioned that he had to be going because he was now late for a class at the university close to us. They both got up off the bed and Robert got dressed, Ann stayed naked and walked him to the door and again thanked him and kissed him goodbye.

After Robert left Ann looked at me and smiled then put her little white shorts back on then headed back to the patio saying “who’s next” and we both laughed as we went back to sitting on the patio having a couple drinks.
A few more guys did take notice, and a few whistled and made comments saying “nice tits” or “you’re fucking hot” but no more were invited up to the apartment.

THE END…

MistressNoire
Trainable

Re: Sitting on our patio topless....

Unread post by MistressNoire » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm

This is Literotica worthy material right there...
I'm the most wicked woman you will ever meet. I will torment and torture you, and you will take it and like it.